My Naughty Bunny Night

Story Info
18 Trans, College BBC experience.
963 words
4.11
34.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started college I explored.

I started transitioning as a teenager and I had quasi-regular sex by the time I graduated, but I was still pretty reserved in high school. My experience was three months-long high school boyfriends, two high school friends and a college writer type, and one party hookup with a friend's uncle. College brought me to a small, private apartment in a safe neighborhood, and my friends a few neighborhoods away threw regular parties...so I explored. And I had a lot of fun. So many g-strings, so many bras, so many stockings, so much makeup. So many Reddit posts and dirty snaps.

In October of 2017 I started snapchatting a junior runner. He was arty but a jock. Super cute. Super buff. 5'11" and muscles and a velvety voice. I swooned so hard. We met at a friend's party and ended one night getting close in the kitchen while everyone was asleep. We kissed. I paused and told him I'm trans. He said "wonderful" and after we made out a bit more he got my number and my snapchat.

We started snapping goofy stuff but the third night he sent me a few shirtless snaps, asking me for cleavage shots. His arms were huge. He had so many abs. He was yummy. He asked if he could come watch a movie and I said yes.

I showered and slipped on a g-string. Black yoga pants, black g-string, black bra. A loose sweater. Pink lipstick and some extra eyeliner.

An hour or two later, probably midnight, he knocks. We make out in my kitchen. He lifts me on the counter, straddling him, and we keep kissing. His hands run up my legs and hips. He wraps them around my waist and pushes his hard-on up against my crotch. I reach down to hold him, running my hand along the length of his cock. I don't know if I'd ever been more turned on. All of the BBC porn I'd nervously watched in high school flashed in my mind. Except I was the girl. The short brunette in black lingerie, about to get some black daddy dick.

I tell him we should go to the living room. He sits on the sofa. I have class the next morning, so I get on my knees in front of him and I take off my shirt. He leans forward to kiss me again, running his lips down my neck to my breasts. He pushes my bra down to push my nipples into his mouth. I start stroking him through his pants again. I can feel him throbbing and twitching through the denim. Yes, this turns me on, too. I lift my hand to his chest and push him back against the couch. He smiles at me and says, "babygirl," and I get even more turned on. I get his cock out of his boxers and I start running my tongue bottom to top. His eyes are locked on mine. He whispers the "oh fucks" and makes me laugh for a moment before I continue.

I finally slip him in my mouth and start bobbing on him. He's so hard. His dick is dark brown with a brownish pink head. It's so perfect. He's big. It's thick and his veins bulge out along the shaft. I start stroking his length while I suck on his tip, pausing to ask him if he likes it. I call him "daddy" and smile before I wrap my mouth around him again. He's dripping precum onto my tongue. It's sour and sticky enough that I can feel it stretch from my mouth when I pull him out and run my tongue up his cock. It turns me on that I'm tasting his cum. I feel submissive. Part of me feels like the dumb freshman slut sucking the jock's dick. I recognize the cliche but it just makes me suck him harder. When I move my left hand up to stroke him, too, I hit the spot. We're, like, maybe a song into the whole thing and as soon as I add my hand to the mix he just explodes. No warning outside of some heavy breathing and a couple of twitches. As soon as he cums, though, I wrap my lips around him and he grabs the back of my head. Besides maybe a small line on my cheek, he cums entirely in my mouth. It's so much. It keeps pumping into my mouth while his hips thrust slightly against my face. I swallow it, look up, smile at him, and lick up his shaft again. I can feel his cum smearing on my face while I lick it off his cock. His eyes roll in the back of his head and he says, "oh my fucking god."

After twenty minutes with my head on his chest, he's hard again. I slip my panties down and tell him to touch me while I lean forward and put him back in my mouth. I can taste a little of his cum still. His hand slides down my back to my booty. I laugh a little again when he says, "ma, you got a fat little ass." I straddle him and ride him. He puts my tits back in his mouth and soon I can feel him throbbing in me again. I let him cum inside me. He pushes deep into my kitty, reaches up to pull my hair, and cums in me again. I cum on his stomach after feeling him pulse inside me. He stays in me for another minute or so while we kiss, before he slips out of me. We fell asleep in my room watching a movie.

I invited him over two days later.