All Comments on 'My Naughty Little Nieces Pt. 03'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

"I took the rigid little bud of her clit between my tits"

really? You need a proofreader!

SirKevinSirKevinabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Found it because of the FFM tag, went back and read the series. Good stuff, and don't be afraid to ask for someone to give it a once over next time. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went well until you brought the on side girlfriend into the story while the nieces are visiting.

Ruined the story. One guy is not going to be sufficent for 3. The bitch could have stayed away for a week to 10 days and let the girls have their fun without it being intruded upon. At 36 you are not going to get it up like you would late teens through late twenties. It is no longer sexy but in pipe dream to think this was a successful get together for a storyline. Just not a believable scenario and it taints the integrity of the erotica you are trying to present. The interloper should have learned her place and not butted in. Yes you had him offering (but that is you) must have been smoking weed ...........

UncletoddUncletoddover 1 year ago

please add more to this story

mick151074mick15107412 months ago

Rewrite chapter 3, dump the girlfriend, get his sisters involved. They know and encouraged his nieces as they feel the same way about him, now it's their turn.

rock6752rock675211 months ago

A chapter with the two sisters would be a good addition, with or without the nieces/daughters.

Burcham8Burcham811 months ago

Yeah, I agree with some of the comments below. I’d love to see the sisters involved, too. I mean, the sisters AND Carla, along with the nieces and the girlfriend…PARADISE…!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTMONY1@TMONY1
1313 Followers
Just getting back into writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES