My Naughty Little Nieces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla moaned, "Oh yes I will be your slut. I am so hot for your sweet little hard body. I can't wait."

I saw Jenny squeeze her ass and suck on her neck, holding Carla tight as she pushed her hips into hers. Lyn quickly left my side and pressed in behind Carla, again sandwiching her between their two hard bodies. Carla was moaning in ecstasy as she felt Lyn's hands groping her large breasts and rubbing her nipples through the soft dress fabric.

Carla moaned loudly, "Let's go home. I want to leave now so we can have some fun."

Lyn groaned into Carla's ear as she pressed into her ass, "Not before we have some fun with you first."

Lyn slowly lowered her dress zipper. My eyes bugged out as Carla's magnificent breasts began to appear in her sexy little push up bra. Carla, eyes closed devoured Jenny's mouth with an explosion of unbridled lust.

Lyn groaned into Carla from behind as she cupped both tits with her hands. Jenny grabbed the dress zipper and lowered it until the dress fell opened. Lyn groping Carla's luscious tits moaned, "I love these big tits. Look how hard your nipples are."

Lyn quickly pulled both tits out of the bra and roughly toyed with her aroused nipples. She began to pull and pinch her nipples. Carla's breathing had become erratic as Lyn pinched and pulled on her very enlarged nipples. Carla enjoyed the pleasure coursing through her lust filled body as Lyn continued to hold and squeeze her very sensitive nipples.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my nieces. They had complete control of Carla. It was so sexy to see my nieces completely in control of a woman old enough to be their mother. I moved in behind Lyn and slowly reached under her short dress to find a soaked little thong. I easily pushed my fingers inside her soaked pussy. Lyn groaned, "Oh yes. Make me cum. I'm so turned on."

In a moment of brief sanity I woke up from my sexual frenzy to say, "Ladies let's take this up at Carla's place. This is getting way too risky. Get in the car and will be at Carla's in no time."

Jenny and Lyn grabbed Carla and quickly got in the back seat. I laughed knowing how worked up both Jenny and Lyn were with Carla. I got in the driver seat and adjusted the mirror so that I wouldn't miss any of the show. What I saw almost made me shoot my load. There was Carla, dress completely opened, arms around my nieces as they each sucked and nibbled on both her tits.

Carla moaned, "Oh that feels so good. Make me cum I'm so horny."

The girls pulled her legs apart, draping each one over their legs. I saw Carla's sexy little black thong pulled aside as the nieces pushed their fingers into her hot little pussy. Carla now moaning and rocking her hips while her hands grasped at the nieces breasts finally grabbing Jenny's and roughly cupping it as she groaned, "Oh baby keep playing with my pussy. Suck my tits. Make me cum."

Jenny moved up so that she could give Carla her tit to suck on. At first Carla didn't know what Jenny was doing but once she saw her perky tit trying to poke out from her blouse she hungrily scrambled to engulf her tit with her luscious lips. Jenny held her head tight to her tit as she seductively ran her fingers through Carla's short black hair. Meanwhile Lyn had moved down to Carla's pussy and was now flicking her clit with her tongue as she frantically finger fucked her pussy. It only took a few quick flicks on her clit when I saw her head roll off Jenny's tit and scream, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Don't stop I'm cummmmmmming. I'm cummmmmmming. Oh yesssssssss. Aaaaaaargh! "

Her body heaved and tensed as her orgasm exploded in her. Her head swayed back and forth as she held on tightly to Lyn and Jenny. She continued to convulse as the orgasm ripped through her. Both my nieces held her tight kissing and caressing her as she enjoyed the orgasmic pleasures they had given her.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity I saw Carla ease down into the seat and let out a soft sigh. "Oh my. That was incredible. You made me cum so hard. Thank you." She pulled both girls up to her and alternated giving each one loving tender kisses.

I was so captivated and mesmerized by their lovemaking that I hadn't even started the car. We had been sitting in my car in the parking lot for god knows how long. I shook my head and said WOW. I started the car and drove to Carla's house. Once we reached Carla's place we got out of the car, the ladies looking all aglow and a little disheveled while Carla had this contented look about her as she walked, dress unzipped and tits sticking out of her bra.

Oh my, Oh my, this evening was about to get interesting. As we entered the house Carla led us over to the great room. What a spectacular room! It was large and open overlooking the backyard lanai and pool complex. 14 foot ceilings made it seem larger than it was. It had a floor to ceiling fireplace, not that you would use it often in Naples, Florida but the centerpiece of the room was this spectacularly large U shaped sectional that was plush and inviting.

I grabbed Lyn and pulled her into me, grabbing her ass as my cock pushed into her. I was horny and not wanting much foreplay! I just spent all night watching these three beautiful and sexy women go at each other. I needed satisfaction and I was going to get it quickly. My mouth descended on her inviting lips and we proceeded to mesh our tongues and bodies. I couldn't take it anymore so I lowered Lyn onto the sectional as I tore my shirt off.

Lyn looked at me and started to take her dress off until I stopped her. "I'll undress you. Don't move. Do you understand?" She simply nodded as I took my pants and boxers off finally setting my cock free.

Lyn slowly encircled her tiny hand on my hard cock. Licking her lips she lowered her mouth onto my cock slowly engulfing the head as her tiny hand gently stroked the base of my cock while her other hand reached up and caressed my cum filled balls. I groaned knowing it wasn't going to take long for me to blast a huge load of my hot cum down Lyn's throat.

I looked over and saw Carla half naked on top of Jenny sucking on her tit as she played with her sweet little pussy. I gripped Lyn by the head and started to fuck her mouth as I watched Jenny writhe in pleasure under the expert touch of Carla. As I fucked her mouth Lyn started getting into it. She took her tongue and licked up and down my shaft. I began to pump my cock harder into her mouth. Lyn grabbed my ass and held on as I felt my cock begin to swell in her mouth.

Holy Shit this was too much for me, "I'm cummmmmmming Lyn. Swallow it all! Oh yessssssss aaaaaarrgh." I held onto her head as I pumped my thick hot load into her mouth. I continued to pump blast after blast of my hot seed down her throat. Lyn continued to suck on my cock and it was all she could do to take it all. Lyn clamped on my cock milking all of my hot cum until my cock finally stopped convulsing. She looked up at me and smiled slowly releasing my cock from her mouth she started to clean my cock with her exquisite tongue adoringly licking up and down my shaft.

I gently caressed her hair as she licked me clean before pulling her up and smothering her mouth with mine. I whispered, "That was incredible Lyn. You made me cum so hard and so good. You are an incredible lover."

I looked over at Carla and Jenny still going at it. I reached over and softly squeezed Carla's sweet ass before giving it a playful slap. I said, "Ladies let's go to a bedroom so that we can all get more comfortable. Let's go I need to love me some sexy bitches."

I helped Carla and Jenny off the couch and Carla led us to her bedroom. Funny thing, I was the only one naked. Carla still had her opened dress and lacy underwear on while my nieces still wore the their disheveled dresses.

As we reached her bedroom I pulled Carla into my arms and gave her a lustful kiss as her body melted into mine. She felt wonderful, soft and sensual but highly energized. She attacked my mouth with fervor and slowly wrapped her hand around my softened cock. She stroked my cock and whispered in my ear, "Clay darling, you are such a naughty, naughty boy! I am going to have to punish you. Fucking your little nieces is so naughty. I want you to show me how you fuck them you bad boy."

I pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulders allowing the dress to drop to the floor then reached around to unclasp her bra. God she is an exquisitely beautiful woman. I took the time to caress her body, savoring her body. I told her as I played with her tits, "Carla you are so beautiful. I am going to fuck you so hard. You are going to be my slut from now on. Do you want to be my sexy slut?"

She moaned, "Hmmmm that sounds wonderful. Only for you! I'll be your slut and you can do what you want with me. Just fill me with your wonderful cock."

I bent down and took one of her wonderful breasts in my mouth as I helped her wiggle out of her thong. I hungrily licked and circled her engorged nipple with my tongue. Carla held my head tight to her breast and whimpered, "Ooooooooh yes Clay, that feels so good, suck my nipples, suck them hard."

Lyn walked behind Carla, dropped to the floor and buried her face into her ass. Pulling Carla's cheeks apart, Lyn slid her tongue through the crack of her butt until she reached her pussy. Carla's eyes closed as she cradled my face to her tits. She was moaning in delight as her body was being ravaged from both sides.

I stepped back and watched Carla's hand shoot up to her now unattended tits. Pulling and twisting her nipples Carla moaned, "Oh yeah Lyn. Oh god it feels sooooooo good. Suck my clit baby. You have me so close again. I love your tongue baby don't stop. Clay I want your big cock in my pussy. I need you to fuck me hard. Now!"

I looked at the bed and saw Jenny sitting naked on the bed playing with herself as she watched Lyn suck on Carla's pussy. I walked over to Jenny and ordered, "Jenny take my cock and get me hard so that I can fuck Carla. Suck my cock."

She reached up and hungrily began to slurp up and down my cock. She lowered her mouth onto my cock and played with her pussy like the sexy slut she had become. She licked my cock with her velvety smooth tongue before briefly taking one of my cum filled balls into her mouth. Her mouth went back to sucking my cock, her tongue swirling around my now hardening cock.

I pulled my cock away and lowered my mouth onto hers. She moaned with desire still playing with her hot little pussy. I turned around and saw Lyn still giving Carla's pussy a tongue bath. I said, "Lyn why are you still dressed?"

She pulled away and murmured, "Clay you told me not to undress."

I growled at her, "Get over here now!" She stood up leaving Carla standing naked all alone. As she reached me I pulled her into me and said, "Do you want me to undress you my sexy little slut."

She whimpered, "Oh yes Clay please undress me." I kissed her and then spun her around taking both her breasts out of her top. Kneading them and mauling them before I pulled her dress slowly over her hips, then breasts, then over her head until she was leaning back into me wearing just her tiny lacy thong and heels.

I cupped her tits and toyed with her nipples as I whispered, "Are you wet? Do you want to cum? Tell me little one."

She whimpered, "Oh yes I'm soooooooo wet. I need to cum. Please fuck me. I need your cock."

I knelt down and slowly pulled her thong down, helping her step out of it I ran my finger through her slit. She groaned as I found my finger easily sliding into her hot wet pussy. I stood up and put my pussy juice soaked finger in front of her. Lyn greedily slurped my finger clean of her pussy juices. She was on fire as was my other little slut niece as she sat on the bed toying with her pussy.

I whispered to Lyn, "Go over to the bed and take care of your niece. She looks likes she needs your tongue to get off." I lovingly slapped her butt and pushed her toward the bed. Turning around I saw Carla sexily sauntering towards me with a big smile. Reaching up to my head, she pulled me in for another lust filled passionate kiss as her other hand lovingly stroked my now hardened cock. She broke the kiss off and in a sultry voice mewed, "Fuck me you naughty naughty boy! I need your hard cock in me."

We walked to the bed to find Lyn on all fours busily lapping Jenny's pussy. Jenny was clutching Lyn's head to her pussy moaning and groaning sounds of near orgasmic pleasure. I pushed Carla onto her back and spread her legs wide exposing her inviting lips. My hand found her pussy hot and wet. My finger slid easily inside the depths of her womanly folds, eliciting a long soft groan, "Hmmmmmmm, oh yes baby, make me cum."

My other hand found her enlarged clit and she was soon grinding her wet pussy hard into my hand. Carla was rocking her hips to my touch, she moaned, "Damn it Clay please fuck me. I need to cum."

I replied, "You will cum my sexy slut. Relax and enjoy the pleasure."

I slowly but sensuously worked my way up to her now on fire pussy. Licking and kissing both her thighs. I slowly spread her lips exposing her hole for me to explore. I extended my tongue and swept it up between her lips bringing about an involuntary gasp. Her hand moved behind my head clutching me close to her hot and wet pussy. I flicked her clit with my tongue while I let my fingers tease and gently probe her ass.

Carla began to buck her hips to meet my tongue as she moaned, "Yes Yes that's it. Right there don't stop. Eat my pussy baby. Suck my clit. Feels soooooooo good. I'm so close."

I looked up and I could see between Lyn's spread legs as she buried her tongue inside Jenny's fiery cunt eliciting a slutty moan from Jenny, "Oooooooooooh yes that's it baby make me cum." As if hypnotized I continued to look up to see my two gorgeous nieces acting like sex-starved sluts pleasing each other. Lyn's hands caressing Jenny's tits, her lips exploring her inner fires, they whimpered in unison, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I went back to my sexy slut lying beneath me. My fingers teased her rim as I gently probed her ass. Carla continued to buck her hips to meet my tongue thrusts. Her legs thrashing about, I could sense that Carla was close to splashing my face with her love juices. She moaned, "Oh god. Oh god. I'm soooooooo close, yes, yes."

I continued to slowly tease her clit with my tongue as my finger pushed gently into her ass. Carla let out a loud groan, "Oh yes that feels so fucking good. Don't stop." Her hands pushing my head further into her hot snatch.

I took the rigid little bud of her clit between my tits and began to flick it with my tongue. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned softly. She gasped repeatedly, arching her back off the bed she screamed, "Aaaargh Aaaaargh. I'm cummmmmmming. I'm cummmmmmming. Ooooooooooh my god! Oooooooh my god."

Her body convulsed and thrashed beneath me as I continue to suck hard on her clit. She moaned and groaned absorbing the pleasure coursing through her body. I slurped all of her hot love juices as she convulsed on my face. She bucked and thrashed for what seemed like an eternity as I continue to rim her ass. Finally exhausted she moaned, "That was fucking incredible."

She pulled my head up to meet her wet juicy lips my cock nudging up against the heat of her throbbing pussy. I explored her mouth with a burning desire as I pressed my hard cock against her pussy.

I looked up to see Lyn's swollen pussy lips inches from my face. I moved forward and took a long slow lick causing Lyn's legs to give out momentarily. Her pussy dropping close to Carla's face. I grabbed Lyn's sweet ass and held it in place as I ordered my slut, "Carla lick my niece's cunt and make her cum."

Carla reached up with both hands and cupped Lyn's cheeks down onto her face. Lyn whimpered, "Oh yes. I'm so horny. Please make me cum."

I pushed forward into the creamy folds of Carla's luscious cunt. Carla felt my thick prick inch its way into her inner folds causing her to groan,"Oooooooooooh yesssss." Her cunt was slick from the tongue fucking I had given her moments before and it readily opened to receive my hard cock. I continued to ever so slowly to push my cock into Carla's cunt. Within seconds I had the entire length of my cock buried inside her cunt.

Carla was completely skewered by my shaft. I held my hard cock deep inside her warm cunt for a moment, flexing it only slightly before beginning a slow withdrawal. Her tight pussy membrane clung tenaciously to my cockshaft as I pulled out. With just my bulbous cockhead still enclosed in her pussy, I thrust forward again. Carla wailed, "AAAgggghhh...oh... oh god...oh God. Oh,,,,yes...yes."

I plunged my hard shaft fully up Carla's hot opening and began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm, driving my lust-inflated prick hard and deep into her gradually widening vagina. Pulling my cock out again with the same smooth movement I established a nice rhythm.

Carla was in heaven. She was massaging a little hard body, licking a wet pussy and getting a big dick shoved up her pussy. She squeezed Lyn's ass as she screamed, "Fuck me Clay! Fuck me hard. This feels so good."

I alternated between slow deep thrusts and quick shallow ones. Carla was nearing another mind shattering orgasm. I grabbed both tits and really started to pound her hard and fast. Carla squeezed hard onto Lyn's ass as she tried to withstand my cunt pummeling. Her breathing became labored and sporadic as the intensity of my assault was bringing her to the brink of another huge orgasm.

Carla let out a long moan, "Ooooooooooooooh mmmmmmmmm I'm soooooooo close. I'm cummmmmmming. Aaaaaaaaargh." I pinched her clit as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock. Her head rolled side to side, her legs splayed lewdly as I felt her love juices coating my cock. Lyn had rolled off her and was lying next to Jenny watching Carla's body spasm as jolt after jolt erupted within her body.

I left my cock sit still in her pussy until she came down from her orgasmic high. Eyes closed she whimpered mindlessly, "So good. Aaaaaaah. Oh my god. Sooooooooooo good. Mmmmmmmm."

The girls caressing each other licked their lips at the site of this black haired beauty helplessly cavorting before their eyes. I pulled my still rock hard cock out of Carla and motioned the girls over. I got up and kissed Carla and gently moved her further up on the bed so that she was sitting up against her padded headboard.

I said, "Jenny lay down on your back. Lyn lay on top of Jenny. I'm going to fuck you both." They hurriedly scooted into position, legs spread wide eagerly awaiting my cock. I scooted down and slowly licked Jenny's wet pussy. She squirmed under Lyn as they both caressed each other's tits. I went up to Lyn and licked up and down her slit before teasing her rim with my tongue.

The girls were making out and moaning as I continued to tease them with my tongue. As I licked Jenny's pussy I slid my finger into Lyn's wet pussy, coating it with her love juices. I brought my greased finger to her asshole and probed slowly until I had the tip inside her ass. Lyn moaned into Jenny's mouth, "Oh Clay you nasty man. Feels sooooooo good."

Carla seeing my dual niece exploration came to life and reached into her nightstand. "Clay use this baby oil. It will help." She handed me the bottle and I proceeded to squirt the oil onto Lyn's ass. I massaged the oil into her ass cheeks, down her crack, and around the rim of her asshole. Lyn was so turned on she was humping Jenny. Seeing that I got an idea.

I pulled Lyn up so she was leaning back into me. I squirted some oil onto my hands and proceeded to rub the oil over her tits making sure to toy with her hardened nipples. I reached around and squirted some oil on Jenny's tits and told Lyn, "Rub the oil into Jenny's tits."