My Naughty Little Nieces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyn rubbed the oil on Jenny's tits and then onto her pussy. Jenny moaned, "Oh my god that feels so erotic. God I'm so turned on." Jenny grabbed Lyn and pulled her onto her. Rubbing their oily bodies together they made out while I watched with fascination. I aimed my cock into Jenny's inviting hole and push inside eliciting a loud groan from Jenny, "Yessssss. Oh yesssss. Fuck me."

I slowly worked my finger into Lyn's oily ass and started to pump her tight little ass. Lyn screamed, "Oh my god that feels so good. Please fuck me. I want your cock in my pussy."

I pulled my cock out of Jenny and shoved it into Lyn. I fucked both her holes as I slapped her oily ass, "Is this want you want my sexy little slut? Is this what you want? Tell me."

I felt Jenny's hand flicking Lyn's clit as I fucked her. Jenny moaning, "Fuck her Clay! Fuck that little slut." Lyn took one of Jenny's tit in her mouth and sucked on it. I pulled out and slammed my cock back into Jenny's hot pussy. I grabbed both of Lyn's cheeks and slapped them as I pounded Jenny.

I felt Lyn's hand on Jenny's clit as I fucked her. Jenny was getting close as her legs started to sporadically convulse. She groaned, "I'm so close. Keep fucking me. So good." She grabbed Lyn and made out with her as I pumped deeper into her cunt. I slapped Lyn's ass and yelled, "Keep playing with her clit. Make her cum."

Lyn once again bit down on Jenny's nipple as she frantically flicked her clit. Jenny started to tense up as she screamed, "Oh god. Oh god. I'm going to cummmmmmmmmm. Aaaargh. Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Cummmmmmming."

Her body shook uncontrollably as a huge orgasm tore through her insides. She groaned mindlessly as she tried to savor the pleasures coursing through her body. Finally her body went limp as she collapsed under Lyn. Lyn looked back at me and groaned, "Please fuck me. Fuck my ass. Just make me cum."

Carla came up to me and buried her tongue in my mouth. Her hand rubbed my nipples as she pressed her body into mine. Suddenly I felt her put something my hand. She moaned into my ear, "Fuck your niece's ass. Fuck her hard baby. This is such a turn on."

Slowly I positioned my cock at her entrance. Pushing into her cunt I felt the heat and wetness inside her depths. She whimpered, "Mmmmmmmmmmm feels sooooooo good." I pushed my cock deeper and deeper as Lyn began to rock back on my cock.

I placed my finger at the entrance to her oiled up ass and soon it was gently pressing into. Her asshole opened up as it slowly engulfed one finger then two. Slowly but surely I began to increase the pace and depths of my thrusts into her cunt. She moaned, "Oh God, I don't think I'll last much longer."

I flicked her clit once, then twice as I pushed my fingers in and out of her ass. I took her hand and placed it on her clit and groaned, "Fuck your pussy. I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

I positioned my cock at her opened entrance and started to slowly work it inside of her. I pushed my hard prick into the opening of her ass and slowly pushed my cum slick cockhead inside her asshole. Lyn screamed in agony. Slowly and methodically, deeper and deeper, I fucked into her. I held her hips, letting her adjust to my size.

Carla and Jenny cuddled together cupping their tits and watched in lustful fascination. Jenny mewed, "Fuck her slutty ass. Make her cum. She's such a sexy little slut."

I watched Lyn sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. Face pressed down on the bed as I slowly pushed deeper into her ass. Finally, my cock was fully inside her ass. I moved my cock in and out of her ass, my heavy balls slapping against her cunt, alternately moving my hips and then hers. I started to fuck her ass relentlessly, burying my cock deep into her ass with each thrust.

Lyn's ass and cunt were on fire. She began humping back on my cock so I let go of her hips and let her fuck my cock with her ass. She was now humping my cock as she fingered her clit. Suddenly her body began to convulse as she furiously worked on her clit while taking my pounding in her ass.

I saw Jenny's and Carla's face flushed with animalistic desire as they played with their pussies while staring at me as I fucked Lyn in the ass. I started to slap her ass cheeks as I continued to pound my meat inside her ass. I kept fucking and slapping her ass.

Jenny encouraged me "Oh baby fuck her ass, fuck her as hard as you can, you're going to make me cum just watching you. Fuck her hard dammit. Ram your cock up her ass. Ohhhhh, yes.... ooooooh, ohhhhh, arghhhhhhhhhhh Yes" Jenny's legs thrashed wildly as she burst into another orgasm.

I just knelt there while Lyn pushed her ass back and forth stroking my cock with her ass canal, while watching Jenny writhe in ecstasy. Lyn squeezed my cock with her ass muscles. Now she was moaning in passion, not pain. "Oh yes Clay fuck my ass. Give it to me baby. Shoot your hot sperm up my ass. Make me cum. It feels so fucking good."

I grabbed her hips again and pushed as far into her ass as I could. Carla came up from behind me and started to play with my balls as they slapped into Lyn's ass.

"Fuck her ass babe, fuck her hard, I want to see you cum inside her." she said in a husky and sultry tone. I pumped my rod in and out of Lyn's ass with a vengeance. I was nearing an ass kicking cum. Lyn was over the edge and had lost all rational thought process. She groaned loud and long, "Fuck, ooooh I'm cummming, Fuck, Fuck,....ooohh god yes yes yes." Her body shook violently and erupted with a powerful orgasm. Then her body went limp and collapsed on the bed.

I pulled Carla into my arms and moaned, "I need to cum baby. Make me cum. I'm so fucking turned on!"

Carla cooed in my ear, "Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. I'll make you cum."

I pushed Carla back onto her knees and crawled in behind her. I shove my cock into her pussy with one thrust. Carla groaned, "Oh Oh Oh Oh. Fuck me hard. Fuck me baby. Make me cum. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!" I held onto her ass and furiously shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster.

Her body bucked wildly, her head thrashed from side to side, as she panted, "Make me cum! I'm so close. Make me cum! Please don't stop. You feel so fucking hard." I felt my cock grow within her as I reached under her and grabbed hold of her tits. She reached underneath an took hold of my balls. They were huge and firm waiting to explode.

I groaned in pleasure, "Oooh yes that's it play with my balls baby. I'm going to cum so fucking hard. I'm going to fill your fuck hole with my hot seed."

She moaned loudly as I continued to fuck her, "Oh yes baby. Fuck me hard. Cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum baby."

Before she could say anymore I took my finger and pushed it into her ass. Her body convulsed and screamed in pleasure, "Oooooooooh yess. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard. Fuck my ass. I'm cumminn, ohohohoh, yess that's it I'm cumming! Oooooooooooh!"

Her body erupted in a violent massive orgasm. As I was riding the waves of her pleasure I felt my cock begin to spasm inside her. I grabbed her hips and groaned, "I'm cummmmmmming. Ooooooooooo so fucking good."

Our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. I kept shooting my cum into her pussy. She looked back and squealed, "That's it give me all your cum. Keep fucking me. Don't stop. I can feel your hot cum inside me. Give me all of it." I held my cock deep inside her as I emptied all my cum into her spasming cunt. Finally my cock began to softened in her pussy as we savored our heart stopping climaxes.

I slid out of her pussy and flopped on my back exhausted from the wonderful orgasm I just had. Eyes closed I felt the warmth of two bodies pressing into me slowly caressing me as they started to inundate me with soft loving kisses. I smiled and said, "Girls why don't you clean Carla's love juices off my cock. That was incredible but I'm exhausted. I need to rest up."

The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was the warm sensation of soft velvety tongues swirling around my worn out cock and balls. What a night. I don't know how much more I can take.