My Naughty Little Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny came up to me and hooked my arm, "Lead the way kind sir. I'm so excited to be here."

We drove to Docks and as expected we had a little wait. We headed into the bar. I ordered a Stella while Jenny ordered a dirty martini. Okeedokie I thought to myself. I looked around the bar and noticed a lot of eyes glued to Jenny. All of sudden I was overcome by a sense of jealousy and overprotectiveness. My 21yr old niece was being ogled by strangers in the bar. I couldn't wait to sit down for dinner.

Jenny for her part was oblivious to all the ogling. She was enjoying herself, fun and carefree.

"Uncle Clay do you dance?"

"I do but not very well. Why?"

"Well I was hoping after dinner we can go somewhere and dance the night away." As she said that she started to shake her arms up in the air pretending to dance. All it did was to get a rise out of my cock as I watched her luscious tits bounce around freely.

"Jenny dear your Uncle Clay has to be into work early tomorrow morning. I need to get my rest."

Upon hearing that Jenny pressed close against me and whispered, "You don't look like you need rest." Taking another gulp out of her drink she continued, "Do you think I'm attractive Uncle Clay?"

Oh oh. Her drink on an empty stomach was having an affect on her. I responded, "Of course I think you are attractive. You're a beautiful young lady."

Jenny took me by surprise as she reached up and gave a quick kiss on the lips, "Thank you Uncle Clay. You're my most gorgeous Uncle." She giggled and drank some more.

Oh shit. What am I going to do? I watched as she finished her drink and signaled the bartender for another. At last our pager beeped signaling our table was ready. I grabbed Jenny by her hand and led her through the crowd to the hostess. Once we were seated I found myself more at ease until I looked at Jenny and noticed her skirt had ridden well up her thigh when she sat down. Damn her legs looked nice.

I took a swig of my beer and tried to ignore my obvious distress. I know she is my niece but damn she is also a beautiful young woman. Our waitress came over with menus and before I could say anything Jenny ordered a round of drinks for us. I looked at her and smiled.

We ordered and ate our dinner. As we were talking, every now and then I would glance down at her leg. At one point she caught me staring. She didn't say or do anything but I did notice a little smirk across her face. I paid the bill and we left the restaurant. I once again held Jenny's hand as we walked through the crowded floor out to the car. As we reached the car I felt Jenny pull on my hand. Turning to see what she wanted, Jenny with a pouty face whined, "Uncle Clay I don't want to go home yet. It's only 8:00. Can't we go someplace to dance? Please Uncle Clay!"

"Jenny, I have to get up early tomorrow, can we wait until the weekend? Then we can go out dancing."

Jenny reached up and pressed herself into me as she wrapped her arms around me. "Okay Uncle Clay I can wait, besides I'm feeling a little tipsy. I love you Uncle Clay. You're my favorite uncle." Her head resting on my shoulder, she giggled.

This was killing me. I'm getting mauled by a beautiful woman and I have to show so much restraint. It's all the strength I have to not bend her over my BMW and fuck her. God what am I thinking! This is my niece. I can't be thinking with my dick.

I continued to hold her until I said, "Let's go home." Jenny whispered into my ear, "Thank you for taking care of me Uncle Clay. I love you."

I opened the passenger door and helped her in. Once again her skirt rode up her legs as she sat down. This time she looked at me and caught me ogling her legs. I closed the door, went to the other side and got in. Again my perverted mind drew my eyes to her legs. To my shock it appeared that Jenny had pushed her skirt further up exposing more of her beautiful legs.

As we were driving home I tried to maintain control but at times I just couldn't help myself and glanced at Jenny's legs. Jenny had set the bait and she caught herself a live one. "Uncle Clay do you like looking at my legs? I like when you look at my legs."

Jesus, my 21 year old niece just busted her pervert uncle. What the hell have I gotten myself into. Damn it Jenny has only been here for less than five hours and I'm already lusting after her. I responded, "Jenny you do have nice legs. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. It won't happen again."

Jenny looked at me and smiled, "Uncle Clay you aren't making me uncomfortable. In fact I like that you look at my legs. Don't worry about it, Okay?"

We drove the rest of the way just listening to music not saying much. Just before we got home, Jenny received a call from her mom. I listened and prayed that my half drunk niece, that I was just ogling, would not crack under her mom's cross examination.

I listened, "Yes mom he is taking good care of me. He wouldn't let me stay out late tonight as he has to work early. Pretty boring evening mom. Yes I'll make sure to thank him. Okay mom I love you too. Good night."

Jenny turned to me and laughed, "You can relax now. I think I handled it well with Mom. She has no idea how tipsy I am. Plus she wanted me to make sure that I thanked you."

We got home and Jenny raced to the bathroom. I plopped down on my lazy boy chair mentally drained. I have 10 more days of this! Holy Toledo. I closed my eyes when I heard steps racing towards me. I looked up just as Jenny sat on my lap and placed her head on my shoulder. My arm instinctively held her side.

"Thank you Uncle Clay. I had so much fun tonight. I can't wait until tomorrow. When do you get back from work?"

I sat there with a beautiful woman sitting on my lap, her head on my shoulder nuzzled up to my neck and me trying to control my cock from hardening. "I should be home early afternoon. There is plenty of food and snacks so help yourself. Text me if you need anything."

Jenny whispered in my ear, "You know Uncle Clay both Lyn and I had huge crushes on you when we were in high school. We thought you were so handsome. Guess what? I still think you are so handsome. Good night Uncle Clay! I love you." Jenny reached up with her hand to turn my face and kissed me on the lips, longer than appropriate but harmless. Harmless unless you were me.

Jenny got off my lap and went to her bedroom. I sat there stunned! My niece just kissed me and I allowed it. More concerning was that it aroused me. I slowly started to realize that I might not be able to control myself. I'm a man and it's hard to think correctly when you have a beautiful woman flaunting everything in front of you. God help me. Gabby sent her daughter to me so that I could protect her and now in less than 6 hours I was totally aroused by my niece.

I went to bed, horny, conflicted, and feeling like a horrible brother and uncle.

Thursday morning I woke up early feeling actually very comfortable knowing that my sexy niece was asleep. I left for work hoping that today would be a different day from yesterday's torment. Of course that would be overly optimistic on my part. Sitting in my office my phone dinged with a text shortly before noon. I grabbed the phone and hoped that everything was okay. I opened the text and saw a picture of two legs from the bikini bottoms down to her toes. Jenny put a message, "Hope that seeing my legs will make your day go by quicker. Can't wait to see you!"

I grinned as I devoured the picture. The girl definitely has no fear just like her mother. I playfully texted her back, "Stop with your distractions or I may never get out of here. See you in an hour or two."

I got home around 3:00 to find my niece lying out by the pool. Holy shit. She looked even better in her bikini than I imagined last night. I took a deep breath and went outside, "Hey Jenny."

Jenny of course shrieked, got up and reached to me, "Uncle Clay, you're home. I missed you. It was so lonely today."

I watched as I noticed her tits bouncing around held up by a very flimsy top. Shit Clay! She wrapped her arms around me pressing her luscious tits into my chest. She reached up and kissed me on the lips, again a little longer than appropriate but harmless, except from my standpoint.

She pulled away and started to excitedly bounce up and down, "I have a surprise for you Uncle Clay!"

"Oh you do? What's my surprise?"

"Well I thought we would stay in tonight and just relax. I went to Whole Foods and got some seafood, steaks, and vegetables to grill. I also got two bottles of a Stags Leap Cask 23 Cabernet. It's just my way of making sure to thank you properly."

I shouted, "What? How did you get there? I promised your mom that I would take care of you!"

I saw that my reaction took her by surprise. Her eyes started to well up as she said, "I'm sorry Uncle Clay. I'm 21 yrs old and know how to take care of myself. I don't need you or mom taking care of me. I was just trying to surprise you. I'm sorry if I screwed things up."

Shit I screwed that up. She was right. She is 21 yrs old. It's just her mom getting into my head that caused my overreaction. She was right. I'm such an idiot. I brought her back into my arms, running my fingers through her hair.

I said, "Jenny, I'm so sorry. You are right. You are 21 yrs old and both your mom and I need to stop treating you like you are a little baby girl. I am so excited to spend tonight relaxing with you, drinking some fine wine, and eating some good food." I lifted her chin and lowered my mouth onto her lips. A slow and sensual kiss. I held her close.

I looked at her and smiled then brought her back into me. I didn't care that my cock was hardening and pushing into my niece. I knew that she wanted me to treat her not like a little girl but rather as the beautiful woman she was. I pulled away and said, "Let me get changed and we can start prepping your food. Jenny please forgive me. I love you and I don't ever want you to feel anything else from me."

Jenny squeezed me hard again before letting me go to get changed. As luck would have it I ran into an issue with work so I was delayed by about 45 minutes as I struggled to handle this crisis. I rushed outside apologizing profusely only to find my niece lying seductively on a chaise.

"It's okay Clay. I prepped the food. Grab a beer and relax. Are you always this tense?"

I thought to myself, how can someone this young be so smart. Oh well. I grabbed a beer and sat down next to my sexy niece. God help me. I'm going to hell but I don't care! I sat back in my chair and gazed down at my sexy little niece.

All oiled up lying on the chaise, her tits strained the flimsy top that encased them. Both nipples were prominently erect and visible through the top. Her bottom was a little string bikini exposing her lovely hips as it managed to cover her pussy. Her legs glistened aching to be rubbed.

I closed my eyes and envisioned fondling her tits as I played with her pussy. I wonder if she shaved? My cock hardened as expected. I tried to nonchalantly adjust my trunks but it was difficult with my beautiful niece laying next to me at arms length. Soon my erotic dream was interrupted.

"Uncle Clay" Jenny said sitting up.

"Yes Jenny."

With a knowing smile she acknowledged the obvious as she stared at my bulge, "Where you thinking about me?"

Before I could muster a response she rose and proceeded to sit on my lap. My hand by its own volition cupped her ass and squeezed it. Jenny leaned into my ear and whispered, "I think you got hard looking at me. I can feel your cock. It's so hard Uncle Clay."

Jenny's tongue swirled in my ear as I felt all my resistance fade away. Her fingers teased my nipples as she continued to press against me. "Do you like how my ass feels? I know I love the way you are making me feel Uncle Clay."

I groaned as my cock felt like it was going to burst. Kissing and nibbling on my ear she whispered, "Oh Uncle Clay I've dreamt about this moment. Kiss me baby." Her hand turned my face and I lowered my mouth to meet her lips.

My tongue pushed into her hungry mouth and we kissed passionately unaware of time, both of us consumed by our forbidden lust. Jenny felt so fucking good. My hand left her ass and caressed her from side down to her leg. I was lost with desire. I knew there was no turning back now that the dam of naughtiness had burst. My hand wandered up to her tit and pulled on her nipple through her top as Jenny's tongue swirled in my mouth.

It was all I could do to stop myself from ripping her bikini off right there on the spot. I was so fucking turned on. My hand palmed her tit causing Jenny to groan, "Oh yes baby play with my tit. I've wanted this for so long. I want you baby."

Her tit felt wonderful just as I imagined, round, soft, yet firm. I moaned, "Jenny you are so beautiful, I can't help myself. I want you too baby. I want you too." My fingers pulled on her nipples causing Jenny to moan, "Oh my it feels so good." Jenny smothered my mouth with a crazed ferocity.

I broke our passionate embrace and pulled her top apart to expose her wonderful tits. I looked at her tits and gasped, "Oh baby." I quickly lowered my lips and sucked on her rock hard nipple. I flicked and licked each nipple with my tongue.

She mewed, "Oh god yes that feels so good Uncle Clay. My nipples are so sensitive I am getting sooooo turned on. Keep sucking my tit." She purred in a sultry sexy voice, " Baby I am going to suck you dry and then I am going to fuck your eyes out." as I felt her hips begin to rock back on my cock. I slid my hand down and inside her bottom. Jenny let out a loud wail as I immediately buried my finger inside her drenched pussy.

Jenny spread her legs as much as possible to allow me better access. I had a better idea! I pulled the string knot apart and exposed her juicy young bald pussy. Jenny groaned into my ear holding my mouth tight to her young firm tit, "Oh Uncle Clay please make me cum. You got me so hot for you baby. I need to cum."

Within moments I sensed an orgasm "Oooooooooooh baby you're going to make me cum. Mmmmmmmm. Yes that's it make me cum. Don't stop." I quickly put pressure on her clit with my thumb as I continued to finger fuck her pussy with two fingers now buried deep in her young pussy. In seconds she screamed, "Oh yea don't stop. Oh yes I'm Cummin Yes Yes! OHHHHHHHHH." Her body shook as she convulsed in my arms savoring a most powerful orgasm.

I looked up at her beautiful young face, eyes closed content to let her orgasmic bliss run it's course. I held her lovingly in my arms. She was no child. Jenny was a sexy young woman. I kissed her softly at first but soon she was responding with more passion as she moaned, "I need to hold your cock. I want to swallow all your cum." My cock flinched hearing those words.

Jenny slid off my lap and palmed my hard-on through my trunks. She slowly ran her palm up and down my cock. She mewed, "Oh it feels so big Uncle Clay. Did I cause this?" Waiting to be released, Jenny pulled my trunks down and groaned, "So big. Your cock is beautiful. It looks so powerful Uncle Clay."

Jenny attacked my cock with her hungry lips, pursing her lips tightly around my thick cock. I was groaning as she continued to stroke the base of my prick and suck on its head. She took more of my cock into her soft wet mouth. Jenny's mouth engulfed my huge cock. She licked and kissed the underside of my cock from the base to its head. She licked around my pisshole, scooping my pre-cum into her mouth with her tongue and swallowing it. She swirled her tongue around the head, coating it with her saliva, then sucked my cock into her mouth once again.

The blowjob that Jenny was giving me was out of this world. I groaned, "Oh baby you are going to make me cum so good." I looked down on her, watching my cock slide in and out of my niece's mouth. I watched her head bobbing back and forth as her lips held my shaft tightly and her tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of my cock.

She had trouble swallowing more than half of my cock, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where her hand was gently stroking my shaft. I ran my fingers through her hair and moaned, "Suck my balls Jenny! You are such a naughty little girl."

Still stroking my cock she moved her mouth over to my cum filled balls and licked them sucking one of my balls into her mouth. I looked down at her and watched as Jenny returned her lips to my swollen member, I was moaning and moving my hips, trying to push more of my cock into her mouth.

With my hands I held her head still and then moved my cock in and out of her throat, fucking her mouth. As my cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of my cock. Her lips held my cock tightly.

Her eyes looked up at me as she sucked my cock. Her moist lips grasped tighter and tighter around my cock as her mouth took more and more of my cock.

Her tongue licked and flicked along the underside of my cock as I pushed it in and out of her throat. Jenny was letting me fuck her mouth. It felt incredible, I knew I was getting close.

"Its time to swallow my cum Jenny! Take it all Jenny, my naughty little niece!" I groaned as I felt my balls swell in anticipation. Jenny pulled off my cock and groaned, "Cum for me Uncle Clay. Cum for your naughty little niece. I want all your cum Uncle Clay."

Jenny sucked harder on my cock stroking it faster and faster. Her lips covering my pisshole, licking it waiting for my load. I knew that any second it would be over. Only a few seconds more... just as Jenny's lovely lips tightly pursed around my aching cock, hungrily sucking, trying to suck all my cum.

"Now Jenny!" I screamed. My hands grabbed her head as I shoved her mouth down hard onto my cock. I exploded in her mouth, filling it with my seed. I spurted three or four large loads in her mouth, Jenny sucked greedily as every drop emptied down her throat. She tried to lick every drop of my cum from my throbbing head. She tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from her lips. Her lips encircled my massive cock as she nibbled on my cock, sucking clean every last drop of my hot sperm.

I pulled Jenny back onto my lap and gave her a long wet passionate kiss as my hands caressed her hot body. My god what have I done! Jenny broke off our kissed and softly said, "I love you Uncle Clay. That was incredible. You made me cum so good. I love your cock. I want your cock Uncle Clay. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside me. Please Uncle Clay."

I held her close to me and gently kissed her, "l love you too Jenny. What we just shared was incredible but I need time to process this. As wonderful as this was, you are my niece and this is wrong."

Jenny devoured my mouth with another round of passionate kisses. My hand cupped her ass pulling her onto my now softened cock. We lay there for what seemed like eternity holding each other tight, savoring what we had just shared. I pushed away and said, "Let's get cleaned up and have that wonderful dinner you bought. We can talk about it later."

Jenny looked sad as she replied, "Okay Uncle Clay, but just so you know, nothing is going to change my mind. I want you and I know you want me too." She got up and went inside leaving me alone to ponder my predicament. I knew what was right and wrong. I just don't know what I'm going to do.

12