My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed up to my room and was shedding my work clothes, when a flicker of movement outside my window caught my eye. My window happened to face the back of the garages, the place where Lynn and I usually got up to no good together. I kept my curtains closed, but took a subtle look out from between them before grinning.

Lynn was behind her garage with Xiong, and had the smaller Thai girl backed up against the wall- they had their arms wrapped around one another and were swallowing each other's tongues hungrily. Xiong was wearing her tight jogging pants and a sports bra, with her long, black hair in a ponytail, while Lynn was wearing a flowing, breezy skirt, and a pearly silk blouse, with her golden hair done up in a bun.

Their breasts were squashed together, as were their hips, while they kissed deeply. I sat in my chair and just watched, enjoying the show. Suddenly I had a brainstorm, and activated my webcam, pulling it from on top of my monitor and aiming it through my curtains to the action below. Looking at my screen, I could see it was fixed nicely on Lynn and Xiong before I adjusted the zoom, getting in close. It was a really good webcam, and I was almost amazed that I couldn't hear them. My desktop was also recording the footage.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but they seemed rather content to be having a make-out session. It was late twilight at this point, so I could still see what was happening, but another twenty minutes or so, and it would become too dark. I found myself wondering if there were starlight webcams available. Infrared might be amusing.

The kissing continued, along with some breast groping, but there was no particular attempt at fucking or anything too sexual. Not that I objected, of course, this was wonderful to watch, and I was stroking my hard cock while I did it. I was still sorry I didn't have an audio element, but what the hey, right? Watching Lynn at all was a good time, no matter what.

Finally, the snogging session ended, and they whispered against one another's lips, smiling naughtily the whole time. Then Lynn lifted her skirt and stripped off her panties before squatting down, the bunched skirt resting on her thighs. Xiong had pulled off her jogging tights and thong, before squatting in front of Lynn. They held one another by the waist to steady themselves and moved closer, so that their legs were pressed together, pointing out left and right from their bodies. I could only surmise that their pussies were touching this way.

I could only barely see it, but they began to pee together. Xiong bit her lip as she looked into Lynn's eyes, while Lynn shivered slightly. This probably carried on for a good twenty or thirty seconds before they both seemed to relax slightly. I watched as they squirmed their hips and pussies together for a few moments before standing up and dressing themselves. Lynn let her skirt back down after putting on her panties again, while Xiong simply jumped back into the tights.

They said a few brief words to one another, shared a brief but deep kiss, and then Xiong jogged off, heading on her way home. Lynn leaned back against the wall of the garage for a few moments, looking at the ground, as if deep in thought. She toyed with the buttons of her blouse before looking up at my window. It was dark out now, and my light was off, so I knew she couldn't see me. I wasn't at the window anyway; I was in front of my monitor, watching the action on my zoomed webcam.

She smiled up at my window dreamily, blew a kiss in my direction and then slowly walked back to her house, looking at the ground as if she was lost in thought.

Later that night, she messaged me.

"It wouldn't bother you if I made out with Xiong this evening behind the garage, would it?"

"Are your feelings for her overcoming your feelings for me?" I messaged back, smirking.

"No, of course not."

"Can you receive a data file over your internet connection?"

A few minutes later, I had finished transferring a largish data file to her and then waited several seconds. I soon got a response.

"You naughty boy. You recorded us, you horny devil," Lynn said.

"That didn't sound like an objection," I pointed out.

"Oh, God, no, not at all! It's such a thrill knowing you were watching! I thought you'd still be at work or occupied or something. A part of me was wishing you'd be spying on us, and my wish came true! Honest to God, I wasn't expecting it!"

"Well, it was too hot to pass up. Watching you make out with Xiong is pretty damned amazing."

"She phoned me and asked how my day at church was going. I expressed some frustrations and she offered to swing by and kiss it out of me, if you weren't available. I thought you weren't, so I took her up on the offer. We kissed and kissed and kissed until I felt more relaxed, and then had a little pee session together."

"I know, I was there."

"Naughty," she chided, sending me a wink smiley. "I love you so much. I enjoyed myself with Xiong, no doubt, but I wish it had either been you instead, or that you had joined us."

"That sounds wonderful, but it would have become a full-fledged sex session if I had," I pointed out. "Xiong just kissed your stress away, which was what you needed."

"Mmmmm, perhaps, but now I'm so fucking horny that it's beyond belief. Look..."

Sure enough, a picture followed, and then a quick video, showing me how wet her pussy was, and she teased it, moaning quietly.

"I can't wait to fuck you again, Michael. I need you so badly."

"I can't wait to fuck you again too, Lynn."

"Mmmm, soon, my love. Soon..."

***

I could tell Lynn was struggling. She was wanting to get more and more defiant, and more open or daring about our illicit activities. While I certainly understood the desire, and where her urges on this matter sprang from, I decided that I needed to be her little voice of reason, before she did something she regretted.

And she thanked me for it, acknowledging that she had to rein herself in, lest she let the cat out of the bag and ruin her family.

"I feel so dumb, living this paradox," she explained over text some nights after I'd spied on her and Xiong. "Is it dumb, trying to put my marriage back together, while resenting the Hell out of my husband for his affair of two years, while having my own with you?"

"I can't answer that one, Lynn," I replied, meaning it. "I'm not dodging here, I just really can't think of what to say. Of course, I want you to myself, but I would hate myself if I was the reason your family broke up. And were it to break up, we both know it'd be because someone found out about us, not Carter and his dumpy secretary."

"That's true," she allowed, showing a pic of herself making a sighing face. "Sounds silly, but maybe this limbo, if you can call it that, is the best I can hope for? Stuck eternally in a secret affair with you, while he has his, and just pretending nothing is wrong when I go to church?"

Okay, I really didn't know how to answer that one.

"And that's sure as Hell not fair to you," Lynn continued. "You're the most amazing guy; you don't deserve me in a limited capacity, like I'm apparently offering. I should be ashamed."

"Lynn, one tenth of you is more than a guy like me deserves," I insisted. "You make me so damned happy, happier than I've been in a long time."

It was some time before she responded, and I could only guess what she was going through. I wish I had a good answer, but I didn't. I was also pretty sure I didn't have any right to have any definitive answers here. After all, what did I stand to lose, except my affair partner?

My affair partner whom I was desperately in love with, and meant everything to me. No matter how much I wanted her, what right did I have to destroy her family life?

"I'm sorry," she said finally, after a few minutes. "I guess I'm just having a tough night. Carter is so dull, and I find myself yearning to escape. But the price I'd make everyone else pay, yourself included, it's so damn high! I feel so trapped, Michael!"

I couldn't answer her. I only had small pat answers, totally heartfelt, about how much she meant to me. But no idea about what to do. Hear she was, feeling trapped, and I had was of no particular use.

And I felt terrible about that. I was so complicit in everything here, and yet I had nothing to offer in the way of answers.

"I don't even feel bad about fucking Xiong, because that's just sex," she continued, seeming to need to vent or purge her feelings. "I can always just chalk that up to blowing off steam. If word of my fling with Xiong got out, my church would be in a twist for a while, but no one would implode if I just said I was needy and craving some attention that my husband wasn't providing. But if my relationship with you was outed..."

"I know," I answered, desperate to contribute something to this conversation. "I'm sorry I can't dictate more about what should happen, Lynn, but I have no right to. It sounds terrible to say I'll accept your choices, leaving this on your shoulders, but I'm not sure what else I can do."

The weather had cooled decidedly in the past few days, and there was now frost on the ground. The trees were completely bare of leaves, except for the occasional evergreen. Except in darkest night, our little playground behind the garages would not be available to us safely. I felt a pang, knowing I'd miss it.

"Michael, is it okay to just not give a damn right now, and we'll continue on as we have?"

My heart leapt at the thought, even though I wanted all of her to myself. "For as long as you want, darling!" I messaged back, feeling perhaps a little cowardly, but I also knew I couldn't say no. I was just too in love, too addicted, to let her go, if she didn't call things off. It was what she wanted to hear, and it was what I wanted to give her.

So much for me being the strong one.

***

Lynn seemed to perk up considerably in the coming days, both when we were messaging, and when I saw her in person. Not that she'd ever been down, of course, but her energy was different. She was somehow lighter and happier than she had been that night. I guess she'd made a decision, and once I'd assured her that she was not skimping on me or being unfair, she released her stress and began to just enjoy herself.

Who was I to complain? Was I missing out on a better offer somewhere? Well, no. I sure as Hell wasn't settling.

I received a video from her after a few nights, and was rather surprised. It showed her dancing around her living room with abandon, wearing nothing but her underwear, to the song 'I Only Want To Be With You' by the Bay City Rollers.

"You're so weird sometimes, mom," I heard her daughter say as she walked past the camera without stopping. Hadn't been expecting that, nor was I expecting Lynn's response...

"You've just never been ecstatically in love, darling!"

"Yeah, yeah, you and dad. Ew..."

Once her child had left the room, Lynn wiggled forward to the camera and smirked into the lens. "If she only knew, hm?"

She blew me a kiss and the video ended. I watched it a few more times on a loop, fascinated by the movement of her body, and the wild abandon that gripped her. The look on her face, the way she moved... it just sang of a woman in love.

It was cold enough now that we were no longer meeting behind the garages, frost permanently on the ground, along with the occasional skiffle of snow. This didn't deter us, however. When possible, Lynn slipped on over to my place, and we made love, lost in one another. One night found us in my bedroom, with me lying on top of her, pumping my cock deep inside her. Lynn cooed and moaned, undulating against me, matching my rhythm and squeezing her tight, wet pussy around me.

"Yes, my love," she breathed, her eyes closed. "Nnnnn, you're so deep inside me..."

I shivered as she squeezed me, and her eyes fluttered open and she smirked. "You like? I've been working extra hard on strengthening my muscles, just so I could do that for you."

"No complaints from me," I panted just before I kissed her. Our tongues tangled and we moaned into each other's mouths before I bit her lower lip, tugging on it and making Lynn gasp, shivering and pressing her hips up against me.

I could see it in her eyes - she'd always been in love with me, of course, but there was a depth of feeling, of emotion, that was, well, not new, but much more wholly expressed, I guess. An elation in acceptance of her feelings. Nothing was holding her back.

I'm not sure how she'd resolved things in her head, but I was absolutely powerless to not be swept up in the euphoria she was feeling. Perhaps at some point I'd ask, but it certainly wasn't this moment.

Mere minutes passed before we'd pushed one another past the point of no return, and she cried out beneath me, while I growled and strained against her. She fluttered her hips against me, clenching her pussy around my cock as I began pumping my steaming cum into her.

We collapsed together, breathing heavily, capable of no more than tired caresses. My member was still throbbing inside her, and I could feel her tight tunnel still squeezing gently, milking me of my cream. Weary kisses were shared, sprinkled with whispers of love and devotion. She smiled up at me with shining eyes and caressed my face.

"The greatest joy I could ask for would be knowing that you were putting a baby inside me right now, you know that?" she asked softly.

"I'd love that too," I replied, meaning it. The thought of Lynn having my child, something I'd always wanted, was too wonderful for words. It wasn't to be, of course, but what a wonderful dream it was.

"You'd be the most amazing father," she cooed, stroking her fingers through my damp hair. "And I don't care how big their head would be, I'd be thrilled to birth your child."

See what I mean? We'd said similar things before, but there was a depth and charge to the emotion with which she was saying it that made the idea more potent than before. Not only the yearning behind her voice, but the sincerity and acceptance of a new reality for her.

"How about a romantic bath?" she asked, moving her head ever so slightly to some wonderful music playing inside her head. "Your tub's more than big enough for us to lie down in, especially if I'm lying on top of you."

"I like that idea," I replied, rubbing my nose against hers.

"Then let me go set it up, big man," she whispered, shuddering as I pulled my cock out of her. "You wait here while- gnnnnnnnnn!­- while I take care of things."

I knelt back and got off the bed wearily, seemingly not caring if my cum was dribbling down her inner thigh from her gooey pussy. She gazed as me lovingly, caressing my cheek before wiggling out of the room. I eased myself onto the bed, rolling onto my back and looking at the ceiling. I could hear her humming and singing to herself down the hall while she made her preparations.

Then the water was running, and all I could hear was some shuffling back and forth. After a few minutes, the water stopped, and was replaced with music from my radio. She seemed to have found some sort of serenity or meditational station, and I also caught the scent of flowers.

Lynn appeared back in my doorway, leaning against the frame and wearing one of my bath robes. She smiled at me, toying with the plush material at her bust and teasing me.

"Ready, sexy?" she purred. "I think you'll like it..."

I got out of the bed and she took me by the hand and led me to my bathroom, a wiggle in her hips as she looked back at me and winked. The bathroom lights were out, the sensual illumination provided by flickering candles she'd set around the space. Rose petals were spread out over the water's surface. The little minx must have brought them over in her bag with this very thing in mind. Not that I was complaining, of course.

"Go ahead and get in, my big, strong, handsome man," she cooed, holding my hand while I moved by her and stepped into the tub and the water. It felt divine; she'd clearly added some oils and maybe some salts to it. "But don't lie back just yet..."

I sat up in the tub, with the water reaching up past my waist. I watched while she slowly shed the robe she was wearing, revealing her beautiful, naked body. The candlelight played over her creamy skin, her shining golden hair, and her sparkling blue eyes, which were fixed on me as she displayed herself. Her hair was now pinned up higher on her head and off her shoulders. Lynn stepped into the tub behind me and knelt, beginning to massage my back and shoulders.

"You take such good care of me, and you're so thoughtful," she said in a quiet but earnest voice. I couldn't doubt her words. "Tonight, let me take care of you, my love. Just let me do my thing, okay?"

"Okay," I acquiesced, loving her touch, her fingers tracing along my muscles firmly, pressing into them. If felt so damn good. My head fell forward and she stroked along my neck, massaging slowly and lovingly. While I wasn't tense by any means, her touch was melting me already. "I'll never get tired of your touch."

"That's good to hear, because I plan on touching you as much as possible for as long as we both shall live," she whispered in my ear as she slowly and firmly rubbed her palms up and down my arms, while pressing her opulent breasts into my back. They were already slippery and wet, and felt wonderful squashed against me. "I'll never tire of touching you or showing you how much I love you."

Her thumbs pressed into my triceps, kneading the horseshoe muscle to my considerable bliss. Her fingers pressed and undulated on my biceps, all while her lovely breasts moved in slow circles on my back. She kissed my neck and nipped at my trapezius muscle as she massaged. I let her do whatever she wanted, transported by the gentleness in her touch.

Her hands wandered around to my front, gently clasping my pectorals as she rested her head against my broad shoulder, her breasts pressing even more firmly into my back. Her fingers pulled slowly along the striations of my muscles, tracing exquisite paths over my skin. Her massage trailed down over my abs, and around my obliques, her thumbs pressing in as well. The scented, oily water felt heavenly, accented with rose petal jewels floating on the surface. The music was our serene background, making us feel secluded for our time together.

Her fingers slowly crept down to my hips and my cock, which she closed in on with the flats of her palms, giggling lightly at how hard she had to stretch to reach around and under my chest. She managed gracefully, her fingers caressing over my swollen member.

"Maybe it's about time I shifted position here," she said softly as she used the slipperiness of the oily water to squeeze by me, making sure her large boobs dragged across me along the way. She was now kneeling in front of me, smiling at me with what I could only describe as adoration in her eyes. She moved her hands back and forth over my groin slowly, her hands making a diamond shape.

"Lay back now, my love," she cooed, smiling. "I'm enjoying this."

I settled back in the tub, sinking down and sliding my legs past her on either side. Lynn simply kept massaging and caressing me, moving slowly up my torso again before heading south once more. She smiled and giggled to herself as she arrived back at my member. She took in one hand and stroked it thoughtfully.