My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a useful thing," she mused, her eyes glinting with amusement as her hand moved up and down my shaft. "If you could find water with it, it'd be an even better universal tool than a Swiss army knife."

She hunkered down and began kissing the head lovingly, still stroking my length. Her tongue swirled around the head and then her lips sealed around it. Lynn hummed softly, sending little shivers through me as I watched her work her magic. She was leaning forward enough that her glorious ass was sticking up in the air behind her. From my point of view, it was almost as if she was wearing her cheeks on top of her head.

"My, what big ears you have," I quipped, making her giggle as she continued sucking on my cock, pushing her mouth farther down my hardening member. Her lips reached the root, just under the waterline, and she hummed, vibrating her lips around me. I felt her tongue slithering around, teasing me, and making sure I was erect very quickly. She then popped her mouth off me, giving me an angelic smile and squirming forward, her bountiful breasts now enveloping my manhood.

She slithered about slowly, massaging me with her slippery breasts, and the feeling was Heaven. The whole time, she just looked up at me adoringly, almost worshipfully. I felt her nipples grazing over my skin, teasing around my cockhead before she squeezed her shoulders in, tightening the grip of her breasts on me. She stroked back and forth slowly, kissing at my pulsating head as it appeared above her cleavage.

"Mmmmm, can you keep from popping if I tease you for a bit, big man?" she purred, smiling up at me. I nodded and she rose up into a kneeling position and then leaned forward, her face close to mine and her pendulous breasts bumping against my chest. She rubbed her nose in gentle circles against mine, whispering words of love against my lips. Aside from the water dripping off her beautiful body, the only sound was the gentle music on the radio.

Then she slowly turned around and settled into my lap, leaning back against me. She closed her legs around my erect cock, resting her pussy against it as she snuggled into me. She sighed contentedly, reaching down to take my hands and bringing them up to cup her wet, bountiful breasts. Her lustrous blonde hair next to my face, it smelled like lavender, a heady and intoxicating scent for me.

She moved around subtly and slowly, until my rigid shaft had split her pussylips wide, resting between them. She sighed as she reached down and petted the head of my cock gently, then stroked her fingers along the underside, pressing it in against her a little more.

"So my insidious plan to make you fall even deeper in love with me is to have you fondle my boobs while I tease your cock like this, keeping you good and hard even while relaxing you," she whispered, smiling back at me. "Then, just when you're relaxed but harder than you've ever been, he gets put inside me, and given the best pussy massage he's ever had in his entire life..."

She smiled at her as one of her hands caressed my cheek. "And then he cums inside me, giving me as much of you as he can."

She moved slowly against me, her eyes closed as she nuzzled me. "Because I need as much of you in me as I can have, Michael."

My hands gently squeezed her lovely breasts, the feeling of her warm, slippery body against mine making sure I stayed rock-hard between her legs. Her eyes opened and she looked at me for some moments before smiling so warmly and lovingly.

"You're wondering what's come over me," Lynn said in a soft voice, her fingertips trailing alone my jawline. There was a hint of a smile on her face, her blue eyes still shining. "I'm just so in love. And my heart is resolved about it, and my head as well. Yes, I'm still married, but I guess you could say I've separated my two worlds now, and I've been able to give my heart wholly to you."

I listened to her quietly, hearing the truth in her words. She meant everything she was saying.

"You convinced me that I wasn't being unfair to you," she whispered, kissing my cheek and still undulating against me. "I resolved to take you at your word, and so many things just fell into place for me. For as long as we can be together, Michael, my heart and soul are yours..."

With a push of her fingers, she slipped my cock deep inside herself, trembling as I filled her.

"And I can never thank you enough for that..." she murmured in a voice that sang of a very deep love.

***

November's chill and general misery of cold, wet rain or sleet proved no obstacle to our love. Lynn made it over to my house as often as she could, and our lovemaking was passionate and so very emotional for us both. There were often tears in her sapphire eyes, but they were no longer signs of sadness or regret. Now they were tears of love and joy, about the simple wonderfulness of our being together. I found it infectious and reveled in it readily.

"You have no idea how hard I've been fighting the urge to stop taking my birth control," she mentioned as she lay on top of me in my bed, her chin resting on her arms while she looked up at me. We had just shared a tumultuous orgasm, and I was still throbbing deep inside her, both of us feeling very complete. "Not that I will, of course, but ohhh, the emotional temptation, Michael... the temptation to let you get me pregnant, to have your child. It's a mind-blowing aphrodisiac to me. Even thinking about it is such a rush, my love..."

I smiled and caressed her butt with my strong hands, massaging the cheeks in gentle circles, and she purred in response. What girl didn't love a butt massage? "Gotta admit, it's tempting, Lynn. So very, very tempting."

She giggled and poked my nose. "Except then I'd have to tell Carter it was his, right? Then I'd be stuck trying to explain why his kid was a 'Village of the Damned' level of blond and blue-eyed. Pass."

She kissed me again, squirming against me and moving back and forth on my cock, still deep inside her. She hummed contentedly through the kiss before sighing and snuggling into me, her cheek on my chest. She was nuzzling, almost like a cat.

"What you do to me..." Lynn said in a dreamy voice before looking up at me. "I've still got a few hours. Whaddya wanna do?"

I put my arms behind my head and shrugged. "I dunno... go get married?"

She blushed and buried her face in my chest, giving out a tiny squeal, beating her fists gently against me and kicking her feet cutely. She giggled before looking up again, her eyes glinting with amusement. "If only, right? Pity polyandry isn't legal. I could have my workaday husband, and then my fun husband right next door."

"Pretty sure we'd need to get gay marriage legalized, because there's no way in Hell Xiong'd let you marry me without getting to marry you. She's got a huge crush on you."

Lynn blushed again. "I've got a pretty big girl crush on her, I gotta admit, I'm just not in love with her the way I am with you. I mean, if you weren't around, who knows, right? Maybe I'd be crushing even harder on her, because I'm so bored in my home life. But..."

She considered what she wanted to say before reaching up and caressing my cheek. "I think... I think even if things were going decently with Carter, that somehow, you and I would have ended up here, Michael. Maybe you wouldn't have found me squatting behind my garage, peeing in rebellion against my humdrum life, but something would have brought us together. Because I think this is meant to be."

She came up to my face and kissed me deeply and rather impulsively, as if indulging a need. She was still impaled on my tool, and her pussy flexed around me as she kissed. With a sigh, she pulled her lips back from mine, and snuggled back into me, content for now.

"It's gonna be a pretty winter," she mused, her head lying on my chest. "I'm looking forward to it. I love Christmas and winter."

"I'm more of a summer baby myself," I replied, caressing her back.

She smirked at me. "You just like seeing all the hot girls in skimpy outfits, you oversized perv," Lynn said, poking my nose. "That, and maybe getting lapdances on your birthday from the bored housewife neighbor."

She considered her words and snuggled into me once again. "Seems like forever ago, doesn't it? You, finding me back there peeing, and then we began our little ritual and discovered we couldn't keep our hands off one another."

I smiled and put my arms around her, holding her close. "And how we kept finding technicalities and excuses to break our little rules? Like you'd hold your pussy open and I'd manage to cum in you without penetrating?"

She buried her face in my chest and giggled again, squirming, her whole body blushing. "We were so bad! I couldn't help it, though. I needed more and more of you, Michael. You were so rapidly moving beyond just an obsession and becoming my everything, my reason for getting up, and even smiling. I... I was so afraid that I was falling in love, and just couldn't face it. It wasn't until Chicago that I finally had to own up to it before it killed me."

"And now," she continued, turning her head and looking out my window at the falling snow. "Now, I can't imagine things any other way. I'm in love, and it feels right. All I need to do is strike a balance with my other life, you know? Carter can have his stupid, fat secretary affair for as long as he likes. I'm no longer in a hurry to correct things."

I kissed the top of her head and she purred in response. "I'm glad you found a balance that you like."

"I did, at least for now," she agreed, nodding. "I have you in my life, I'm in love with you, I've got my little tryst with Xiong, I know about Carter's miserable, comical affair... things are pretty darn good right now. I'm not interested in changing it up, aside from finding a way to spend all my time with you as well."

"Can't have everything," I chuckled. "They'd probably notice your absence at Christmas, I think."

"True, true," she mused, sighing. "I do love Christmas with my family. I'm just wondering what'll happen with Carter and his fat secretary that day. Is he gonna try and cook up an excuse to go see her? I hope he does, frankly. Then I can sneak over here."

"What about your pods?" I asked, resuming stroking her back and her butt.

She shrugged. "We got the boy-child another gaming system, so he'll be perfectly happy to retreat to his room and play the shit out of it without saying a word to anyone. Couldn't stop him if we tried, the barrier of crusty, wadded-up tissues prevents all forced entry."

"Gross," I laughed while she giggled. "So, you're not giving him any of your panties as a Christmas present?"

"I had to throw out three of my favourite pairs over the fall and early winter because I couldn't get the jizz stains out of them," Lynn answered, frowning. "Even if they were a million percent clean, just knowing I was walking around in panties my son had cum in repeatedly would give me the jibblies. I don't care what anyone says, it's neither flattering, nor erotic."

"Well, Handjob McGee aside, what about the girl?" I asked. "She'd no doubt notice her parents missing."

"Well, she thinks her dad is boring and lame, even if she loves him, so we agree there," she reasoned. "But I'm not sure I could come up with a good excuse for leaving. I've always been the dutiful and ever-present mom, so any change in my Christmas Day behavioral pattern would raise an eyebrow."

"What does she think about you going out for these runs of yours now?" I queried.

Lynn shrugged. "She thinks I'm keeping myself healthy, and exercising away any sexual frustrations I have about Carter."

"Well, that part's true, at least," I pointed out, making her snicker. "It's okay if I don't see you on Christmas Day, Lynn, I promise."

"But I'll feel so bad for you, here by yourself," she said, a feigned whine in her voice. "What will you do?"

"I could always volunteer to work for triple-time pay that day," I said. "And since we'll be on a skeleton crew, with almost no calls, I'll have plenty of time to daydream about you."

"Well, I suppose I could keep finding time to send you naughty videos and pictures," she whispered, smiling at me and winking. "Gotta keep my man occupied, after all."

"You're certainly the leading expert there, Lynn," I replied, pulling her up for another kiss before sliding my cock inside her again.

***

November gave way to December, with Lynn and I meeting as often as we could, and Xiong occasionally joining us for a wild tryst. This particular December night found us in my bedroom, with me lying on my back, and Xiong on top of me, facing up toward the ceiling as well. I was pinning her arms and her knees bent beneath her and beside my hips. She hissed as I pushed my throbbing tool in and out of her tight pussy, keening in pleasure. Above Xiong, straddling our hips, Lynn was leaning over us, grinding her womanhood against Xiong's as I fucked her. Her blue eyes flickered with lust.

"Fuck!" Xiong grunted, trying to move, but remaining pinned between us. She squirmed and strained, squeezing her eyes shut and gritting her teeth, trying not to shriek. Lynn shuddered and moaned as she joined Xiong in cumming, slathering the Thai girl's pussy and my cock in her juices. I pushed up with my hips and groaned, spurting cum deep inside Xiong, before pulling out and stabbing into Lynn, still cumming. She gasped and shuddered at the unexpected intrusion.

She collapsed on top of us, and she kissed Xiong greedily, squirming her breasts against her friend's. They spent some time swallowing one another's tongues before finally coming up for air and resting. Xiong sighed heavily, her eyes still spiralling in her head.

"Jesus," she breathed. "Merry fucking Christmas to me..."

"Don't worry, I've got an actual present for you as well," Lynn murmured as she lay on top of us. My cock was still deep inside her, and she flexed her pussy around it, milking me for the last of my cum. "Speaking of, what're you doing for Christmas?"

"Well, we don't really celebrate it, so we're just going to see family in Michigan," Xiong replied, her pussy leaking mingled cum all over the base of my cock. "Imagine my delight. I fucking hate Michigan."

"Don't we all, darling," Lynn cooed, smiling and stroking Xiong's cheek. "Pity you can't be here, we'd find ways to meet up and fuck one another senseless."

"Love the sound of that," Xiong sighed as she began to sit up wearily, causing Lynn to rear up slowly into a kneeling position and sinking farther down onto my cock. Xiong pried herself out from between us and stood, steadying herself.

"Be right back, gotta pee..." she murmured before hobbling off on stiff legs. Lynn took the opportunity to lie down on top of me and snuggle close. She sighed contentedly.

"So what's a gal supposed to get a guy she's madly in love with?" she asked. "Because I already got you a lapdance for your birthday, and you already have my heart."

I rolled her over onto her back and her eyes widened and she sighed loudly as I sank deeper inside her, still hard. She wrapped her legs around my hips and held on while I slowly and strongly fucked her. I wasn't going to cum again, but Lynn had two more orgasms before Xiong returned.

"Wow, lookit you two go," the black-haired girl observed in amusement, leaning on my doorframe. "Not gone five minutes, and you two are going at it like jackrabbits."

"Nnnnnn, he's avoiding answering a question I asked him," Lynn managed to say, her glazed eyes looking over at Xiong. "I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and his response was to just begin bruising my brainstem."

"Typical male, avoiding issues," Xiong quipped, sauntering over to the bed and sitting down behind us. She put her hands in between us and pulled my cock out of Lynn's pussy without so much as a 'by-your-leave', and then hunkered down low and popped my member into her mouth, humming as she sucked on it. Once she was convinced I'd been cleaned, she then lapped my cum out of Lynn's gooey, abused pussy.

"Well, that's my protein intake for the day, and I didn't even break my vegetarian lifestyle," she announced, sitting up again. "I'm gonna leave you lovebirds to it and go home, begin my organizing for the trip."

"Are we going to see you again before you leave?" Lynn asked as she watched Xiong get dressed. She clearly meant to just shower at home, since she'd brought her car to meet us here.

"If I have anything to say about it, yeah," replied Xiong as she pulled her sports bra down over her breasts. "Trip's gonna suck, so I wanna have all the fun I can before then, right?"

She leaned in and gave us both a kiss before wiggling out of my bedroom, waving back to us. "Laa gon naa, palefaces..."

We heard my door close and then Lynn looked up at me. "You still owe me an answer, y'know, young man."

"Young man?" I laughed while she giggled. "You're what, sixteen months older than me, maybe?"

"It could be sixteen minutes and it would still count," she sniffed. "Where's my answer?"

I considered. "Is it possible for you to be here on Christmas Eve, just for a little while?"

Lynn thought about that and nodded. "Yes, I can do that. But I still need to know before then what-"

"D'you trust me?" I asked.

Lynn looked at me and nodded. I smiled back.

"Then you'll give me my present on Christmas Eve..."

***

Christmas Eve...

Lynn was looking at the tiny gift in her hand, her eyes glassy and almost overflowing with tears. She bit her lip as she turned her gaze up to meet mine. She didn't seem to know what to say.

"I have a matching one, of course," I said as I held up my hand, showing her the simple gold band on my finger. We were sitting in my living room on my giant Luvsac chair, which easily accommodated us both. The room was dim, except for the Christmas lights and the flickering fire in the fireplace. Instrumental Christmas music played softly in the background. "Since you told me that you'd worked out in your mind about our relationship and how your life was gonna work, I decided it was time to make sure you knew how much you meant to me."

"It's beautiful," she murmured as she looked down at the slender wedding band in the tiny box. "It's so elegant and simple and perfect..."

"It'll stay here with me and you can wear it when you come over, or when we go out somewhere," I continued, enjoying the look on her beautiful face. "When we're together, Lynn, you're mine, just as I'm yours."

She looked up at me again, her mouth moving but no words coming out. A single, crystalline tear trickled down one rosy cheek.

"You wanted to know what your gift to me could be, didn't you?" I asked, cupping her cheek with my hand. "The day you told me you'd worked things out in your head, that you'd resolved to love me, I knew instantly I wanted to do this. And your present to me, Lynn, is to simply put that ring on. That's all I need."

She shook her head slowly. "Michael, I can't..."

I didn't know what to say. The air just hung between us. After all this, had I gone too far?

"I can't put it on my finger," she said, still looking deep into my eyes. "Because if... Michael, if I'm going to wear your wedding ring, then it's you who has to put it on my finger. And that I'll allow and do with all my heart and soul."

She pulled off her older wedding ring, the one she had for Carter. She could see my expression as she did so and smiled. "Don't worry, I take it off any time I'm doing dishes, showering or even masturbating. Maybe you didn't notice, but I've been taking it off quite often when we're together as well..."

She smiled angelically as she held her hand out to me. I'd never seen her look so in love, or so sure of anything before. "I'm ready, Michael..."