My Naughty Stepsister Watching Me Pt. 02

Story Info
After watching me with her friend my stepsister wants more.
6.6k words
4.83
46k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krazzzswede
krazzzswede
140 Followers

This is Part 2 in the My Naughty Stepsister Watching Me series. Please read Part 1 prior to reading this story so you know right where we left off:

"Umm, Shelly said you're quite the math tutor. I was wondering if you would maybe tutor me tonight?"

The words from my stepsister were seared into my brain. Needless to say I was a bit distracted at school. My mind felt like it was in a haze all day as Nicole's words constantly echoed through my mind. I'm pretty sure I flunked my Calculus test and alienated half my friends at school since I couldn't even think straight. Had my stepsister really said with a wicked gleam in her eye that she wanted me to tutor her tonight? Just like I had done to Shelly? I almost couldn't believe it and my cock kept getting hard every time I thought about it.

As I drove home after football practice my heart felt like it was gonna pound through my chest with excitement. Maybe I had misunderstood her? Maybe she meant something entirely different? But that look on her face.

I parked my car and wondered if Nicole had been dropped off at home yet after cheerleading practice. My cock was already hard just thinking about her words which were echoing through my brain and I could barely walk to the front door.

I opened the door hesitantly with a mix of nervousness and overwhelming excitement. There was Nicole sitting on the couch in the family room staring right at me. I froze in place as our eyes met across the room.

"Hey David," she said as she slowly rose from the couch and began to walk toward me. She was wearing her typical outfit and looked hot as hell. Short, tight shorts that showed off her impossibly long and toned legs, and a tight t-shirt that revealed her flat stomach and really showed off her perfect breasts. She had her hair back in a ponytail and a sultry smirk on her face.

"Hi Nicole," I managed to say between beats of my pounding heart.

"So...you ready to tutor me," she asked as she came closer and closer. "I've been thinking about it all day."

"Uh huh," I groaned lamely as I felt the blood draining out of my brain. I could literally feel the electricity between us.

She moved in close and whispered into my ear, "I could even feel my pussy getting wet in class every time I thought about it."

"Holy shit Nicole," I groaned as I could feel myself getting unsteady from the lust that was engulfing me.

She slid her hand into mine and began to lead me down the hall.

"But you know, I was thinking after we talked this morning that it might be wrong for us to go too far," she said as she led me to her bedroom door.

She opened the door and slowly pulled me inside as she shut the door behind us. She turned around and faced me as she leaned back up against the door. She looked so sexy and my heart started beating even faster.

"So I think maybe we should just watch each other. You know, no touching."

"Okay," I whispered as I watched her hand begin to trace its way up her stomach. At this point I would have agreed with anything she said.

"I mean, you watched me yesterday, right?" she said wickedly as her fingers ran lightly over her breast.

"Mmm hmm," I nodded as I stood there mesmerized.

"And I definitely was watching you yesterday," she said as she blatantly stared down at my cock which was already straining against my pants.

"You seemed to really like it when I showed you these," she said as she cupped her tits in her hands. "I had no idea you wanted to see them so badly. Would you like to see them again?" she said coyly as she reached down and began slowly pulling her shirt up.

"Ohh, yeah," I groaned breathlessly as I felt my hard cock throbbing and my knees getting weak. I took a step back and sat down on the edge of the bed as my eyes stayed glued to Nicole's breasts. The bottom of her shirt was now right beneath her breasts. She lifted it a little more and slowly slid it up and over her breasts, revealing her lacy, white bra. I moaned in appreciation as I saw her big, firm tits and her hard nipples pushing against the sheer fabric. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp and then slowly slipped the bra off revealing her unbelievably perfect tits. Full and firm and round with beautiful plump nipples that were getting hard even as I stared at them.

"Ohh, shit," I groaned as my hand almost involuntarily began rubbing my cock through my pants as I watched her begin to gently squeeze her gorgeous tits and rub her nipples.

"Mmm, you like em, huh?" she asked as she began to move towards me. She walked right up between my legs and then stopped as she continued to play with her tits right in front of my face. "I bet you'd like to feel them right now, wouldn't you?" she teased as I looked up and our eyes met. She let out a soft moan as she held her breasts up for me. "But I think that might we wrong," she whispered as she slowly pinched and rubbed her hard, juicy nipples.

"But I don't think it would be wrong if you helped me out of these shorts, do you?" she asked as she moved even closer to me. Her tits were now just inches from my face and her legs were pressing against my inner thighs, just inches away from my swollen cock. "I mean, I need two more hands to unbutton them and pull them off," she whispered as her hands continued to dance all over her gorgeous tits.

As if in a trance, my trembling hands slowly came up and began to unbutton her shorts, one button at a time. When I had unbuttoned all the buttons she slowly turned around so that her ass was inches from my face. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "As long as you don't touch me I don't see anything wrong with you sliding them off. Do you?" Grabbing the top of her shorts I began to slowly pull them down gradually revealing her beautiful, firm ass which was barely covered by a sexy white thong. Her shorts slipped to the floor and she stepped out of them and then slowly bent over giving me an incredible view of her tight, round ass and her panties that were barely covering her pussy.

"I think I'm gonna need help with those too," she said as she slowly wagged her ass back and forth in front of my face. She was driving me absolutely crazy and my cock was so hard it was starting to get painful. I looped my fingers around the top of her thong and began to slowly pull it down. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe I was about to see my stepsister's naked pussy. The silky material gradually pealed back from her ass and finally revealed her beautiful, shaved pussy.

"Ohh, fuck," I groaned under my breath as her panties slid to the floor and I stared at her gorgeous pussy.

"Well, I don't think we can do that," she said wickedly. "That would really be wrong, wouldn't it?" she whispered as she moved her ass and pussy even closer to my face.

I was literally shaking all over with excitement and my hands quickly returned to my cock which I was fervently rubbing through my pants.

"Wouldn't that feel better if you didn't have all those clothes on?" Nicole said lustfully as she brought her hands between her legs and started rubbing them over her inner thighs.

I didn't need to be asked twice as I slipped my shirt off and quickly unbuttoned my pants and slid them and my boxers off. My hard cock sprang up like it was on a hinge.

"Mmm, that's better," she purred as I wrapped my hand around my shaft and began slowly stroking it as Nicole moved between my legs again and I watched her fingers getting closer and closer to her pussy. Finally I watched as she started sliding the tip of her middle finger through her wet lips. I could smell the delicious scent of her juices and I was dying to grab her and bury my tongue in her wet pussy.

"Ohh, your cock looks so good. My pussy's already getting wet," she softly moaned as her finger slid back and forth through her hot, wet pussy lips. She backed up a little bit more and now her pussy was literally inches from my face. "I was doing this last night you know, when I was listening to you and Shelly."

"Yeah?" I whispered as I continued to stroke my hard cock up and down.

"Mmm, hmm," she confirmed as she wagged her hot ass and pussy right in my face. "Sure sounded like you two were having fun!"

As she continued to slide her finger slowly through her wet pussy lips she moved even closer and I felt her soft inner thigh brush against the head of my cock.

"Oops," she whispered innocently as I tried to stifle a groan. Just that one touch of her skin against my cock had my head swimming in a haze of lust. She looked at me again over her shoulder and said, "Sorry," as she moved slightly forward. "I'm getting a little unsteady. I think I better lay down."

She crawled up onto the bed and slowly laid down right next to me. She lifted her knees up giving me a perfect view of her beautiful, smooth pussy. She brought her hand back down and began rubbing it again as I watched intently. It was clear from the excited look on her face that she loved letting me watch her pleasure herself. She brought her other hand up and began playing with her tits again.

I moved around and kneeled down between her legs with my cock not more than a foot from her pussy as I continued to slowly stroke it.

"Wow, my pussy's getting so wet," Nicole moaned as she continued to drag her fingers through her soft, wet lips and play with her clit. She looked so unbelievably sexy lying there playing with her pussy and tits that it felt like I was about to lose control of myself.

"You know, even though I don't think you should touch my pussy or my tits, it probably wouldn't be wrong if you touched the rest of my body, would it? I mean, you've put sunscreen on me before. It would basically be the same thing, right?"

I smiled at her as I brought my hands to her knees and slowly ran them down her unbelievably smooth legs.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she lightly groaned as I began caressing her legs. She spread her legs even further apart as my hands slowly slid up her inner thighs. I ran my hands over her hips and slid them up her toned, flat stomach stopping right before I reached her tits. Over and over again my hands slid all over her stomach, hips and thighs as she closed her eyes and started softly purring. She put her arms up above her head and stared intently at me as my hands traveled all over her naked body, carefully avoiding her pussy and her tits.

As I began to get bolder, I slid my hands up her stomach and then very lightly grazed them over the sides of her full tits.

"Mmmm, careful," she softly moaned. "You probably shouldn't touch those, should you?" The way she was talking was driving me crazy. Although her words were technically telling me to stop, the tone in her voice was almost taunting me to keep going.

"No, I'm sure I shouldn't," I whispered as I slid my hands softly up her stomach and then slowly kept going as I took her big, firm tits in my hands as she let out a soft gasp. They felt so incredible and I began to gently squeeze them and trace my fingertips over her hard nipples as I felt my cock get even harder.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly as I played with her perfect tits. "I told you that you shouldn't touch those," she groaned as she arched her back and pressed her tits into my hands as I continued to gently rub them.

"But it feels so good," she whispered, "but we should probably stop, don't you think? We wouldn't want to get carried away."

"Mmm hmm," I agreed as I began to lightly pinch and twist her hard nipples causing her to softly moan.

"I mean, letting you touch my tits isn't that big a deal, but you definitely shouldn't touch my pussy," she whispered as she ever so slightly arched her hips up toward me. "Even if you are making it soaking wet." My mind was getting foggier and foggier as I stared at her wet pussy and listened to her teasing and taunting me as if she was saying the exact opposite of what she really wanted.

"Look what you're doing to me," she whispered as she slowly and deliberately brought a finger down and ran it through her pussy lips, soaking it with her juices. "You see how fucking wet you've got my pussy?" she groaned as she brought her finger up to her mouth and started licking it.

"Holy fuck Nicole," I moaned as I slid my hands down her stomach again and then began caressing her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her smoldering pussy. I traced my fingers down to her pussy and then lightly slid my fingertips right next to her outer lips. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to touch and to taste her pussy.

"Oooo," she purred as my fingers slid even closer to her hot, wet pussy. "We better stop. We wouldn't wanna go too far and have you actually touch my pussy. That would be so wrong."

"Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't want me to touch your pussy," I groaned breathlessly as my fingers got closer and closer to her beautiful slit. Finally I moved my hand just slightly and ran the tip of my finger through her soft, wet lips.

"Ohh, shit," she groaned as her back gently arched and her pussy pressed toward my hand. "You're so bad. I told you that you shouldn't touch my hot, wet, tight, pussy," she whispered as I slid my finger back and forth between her wet lips and began rubbing her hard clit. "Ohhh, fuck," she groaned as she brought one of her hands up and began rubbing it across my chest and then sliding it down my abs towards my waiting cock.

As we stared into each other's eyes, I slipped my wet finger from her luscious pussy and brought it up to her mouth and watched as she tasted her pussy off of my finger.

"Ohhh, that's so hot," she groaned softly. "I guess since you've touched my pussy I can touch your cock," she whispered as she reached down and took my big cock in her hand and began slowly stroking it. Her hand looked so little on my full, rock-hard eight-inch cock.

"Oh my god Nicole, you have no idea how bad I wanna taste you," I groaned as I watched her continuing to suck on her wet finger. I started kissing the inside of her thigh and slowly began dragging my lips and tongue down toward her smooth, wet pussy.

"Unh, uh," she said as she brought her hands to my head and held me in place just inches from her pussy. "We definitely can't do that. I think we better slow down before you totally lose control of yourself. Why don't you lay back down."

I followed orders and laid down as she kneeled on the bed beside me.

"Remember, we were just supposed to watch each other," she said teasingly as she threw her leg over my stomach and straddled me with her back facing me, giving me an incredible view of her tight ass and her wet pussy lips. "I think this position will give us a nice close up view, don't you?" she said lustily as she began to slowly scoot her ass back. She slowly lifted her knees one at a time and slid them over my shoulders as she gradually sank back down bringing her wet pussy just inches from my face. I could feel her firm tits against my abs and her breath against my cock as I grabbed her tight ass with my hands.

"There, I think that's just about right," she whispered as she slid her hand between us and brought it back down to her pussy. I watched breathlessly as she started dragging her fingers through her dripping pussy lips again. "Can you see okay?" she asked. "I wouldn't want you to miss anything."

"Uhh, fuck yeah," I managed to groan. My mouth was literally watering as I watched and listened to her fingers sliding through her soaked pussy lips. I've never wanted to taste anything so badly in my life.

"Good. But I think you're forgetting something."

"Huh?" I replied.

"I wanna watch you too," she said coyly.

"Ohhh, okay," I said as I took my hands off her ass and slid them between us as I took my cock in my hand again. It was rock hard and felt like a piece of iron as I slowly began stroking it for her.

"Ohhh, yeah," she said encouragingly. "That looks so good! I can't believe how big your cock is." I kept stroking it long and slow, bringing it to its full size. "It was so hot watching Shelly suck it last night," she groaned as she watched me stroking my cock. "I kept thinking about how good it would feel in my mouth. But I know that would be going way too far, right?" she asked wickedly. All I could do was moan in reply as I watched her slowly slide her finger inside her tight pussy.

We stayed that way for several minutes, both of us watching each other as she played with her pussy and I stroked my cock and we both softly moaned.

"Lucky we changed positions, huh?" Nicole finally said teasingly. "I think you were about to do something bad when you were kissing my thighs. I mean touching each other with our hands is one thing, but that's a lot different than licking each other, isn't it?" Even as she said it I could feel her press her pussy even closer to my face and I could feel her hot breath on the head of my cock as I watched her finger sliding in and out of her drenched pussy.

"But I suppose it wouldn't be too wrong if you just licked my finger, right? There's nothing wrong with that," she whispered as she slipped her wet finger out of her pussy and brought it back to my waiting lips. I was so turned on it felt like I was gonna pass out as her wet finger slid into my mouth and I tasted her unbelievably delicious pussy.

One taste was all it took for my to become absolutely desperate to lick her pussy. I slipped my hand from my cock and grabbed her ass again as I pushed her down even closer to my waiting mouth. I felt her wrap her little hand around the base of my cock and gently squeeze, causing it to get even harder.

"Ohhhh, we really shouldn't be doing this," she whispered as I reached out with my tongue and slowly slid it through her pussy lips as she dragged her tongue up the length of my shaft.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she groaned loudly as my tongue began lapping at her dripping wet pussy while she wrapped her lips around my thick head and started sucking on my cock.

After months and months of fantasizing about her, I couldn't believe I was actually licking my stepsister's pussy while she was sucking on my cock. Her pussy tasted so good and I was in absolute heaven as I ran my tongue through her soft, silky folds and flicked her hard little clit. I could feel her hot, wet mouth bobbing up and down on my cock as she moaned continuously and ground her pussy down on my mouth and tongue.

"Ohhh, yeah!! Lick my pussy!" she groaned loudly as my tongue danced all over her soaked slit and I slid my hands between us and began rubbing and gently squeezing her nipples, making her pussy even wetter.

"That feels so good!!" she moaned as she let my cock slip from her mouth while she began to thrust her hips toward my tongue, her body desperate for even more stimulation on her clit.

"Your pussy tastes so good Nicole," I moaned as I continued to hungrily drag my tongue through her pussy lips and lightly flick her clit, torturing and teasing her until her body was writhing like crazy on top of me. Her pussy was so wet that it was literally dripping.

"Ohhh, please!" she groaned desperately. "Suck on it!"

I swirled my tongue around and around it before I finally wrapped my soft, wet lips around her clit and began softly sucking on it.

"Ohhh, fuck! Yes!" she moaned loudly as her head dropped to my thigh. She was still stroking my cock intermittently but she was clearly concentrating on what I was doing to her aching pussy. I kept rubbing her nipples which were getting harder and harder. As I continued to suck on her clit I slid a hand up and over her ass and brought it back down to her sopping pussy.

Over and over again I slid my fingers through her drenched pussy lips while I sucked on her hard little clit. Finally I brought my finger to the entrance to her tight pussy, and slowly swirled it around and around and around. Her hips began to lurch toward my finger, desperate for me to slide it inside of her. I gradually increased the pressure of my sucking on her clit as I began to ever so slowly slide my finger into her hot, tight pussy.

krazzzswede
krazzzswede
140 Followers
12