My Naughty Stepsister Watching Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah!!" she groaned loudly as my finger slid further into her hot, tight pussy. "Ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck!!! You're gonna make me cum!" she loudly gasped as I began to slowly slide my wet finger in and out of her hot, dripping pussy while my lips and tongue danced all over her clit bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

I could feel her body tensing above me and the pressure continuing to build as I sucked on her hard clit and fucked her tight, wet pussy with my finger.

"Ohhh, just like that! Yeah!" she yelled as she frantically thrust her pussy against my face, desperate for release. "You're gonna make me cum," she groaned breathlessly. "You're gonna make me...Uhhh FUCK, I'm cumming!! Uhhhhhhh!!" she gasped as every muscle in her body contracted and her pussy began to buck against my mouth and tongue as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. I was so excited watching her cum that I could barely breathe as I felt her writhing and trembling in pleasure on top of me. Finally her body slumped down on me and I gently licked up the juices that were dripping from her pussy as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Holy fuck! That was so hot Nicole," I groaned as I felt her resting on top of me. My cock was still throbbing and rock hard and was pinned between my abs and her big, soft tits.

"Oh my god, that was so good! Shelly wasn't exaggerating!" she said excitedly as she spun around on top of me and began kissing my ear while she rubbed her wet pussy all over my cock. "Now it's your turn!" she whispered into my ear as she ground her tits against my chest.

"It is?!" I could barely whisper in reply as my mind got foggy with the anticipation of what was to come.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned as she kissed her way across my face and slowly slid her tongue into my mouth as we enjoyed a hot, wet kiss. She started kissing my neck and then slowly began dragging her body down mine as she kissed her way down my chest and stomach until she came to my cock. I moaned loudly when I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and begin to gently stroke me.

"Mmm, it's so hard," she groaned as she leaned down and started dragging her tongue up the underside of my shaft, her eyes staring up into mine.

"Ohhh, shit!" I moaned loudly as I felt her tongue on my sensitive flesh. Over and over again she ran her tongue up and down on my straining cock, making me harder and harder. She finally brought her beautiful lips right to the tip and I stared intently at her as she started rubbing her soft, wet lips all over my head as she stared hungrily into my eyes.

"Uhhh!" I groaned in ecstasy as I felt her soft lips and wet tongue dancing all over my head. "Suck on it!" I begged her as I was dying to watch her take me inside her mouth.

"You want me...to suck...your cock?" she teased playfully as her tongue darted out and flicked against my head over and over again. "Just like Shelly was doing last night?" she teased as the tongue flicking continued. "You have no idea how wet my pussy got just watching you two."

"Ohhh, fuck Nicole!" I cried desperately as she finally wrapped her soft, wet lips around the tip and begin to slowly slide my rock hard cock into her mouth.

"Ohh shit!" I groaned as I watched my cock disappear between her luscious, wet lips. "On my god, that feels so good!" I moaned as she began to slowly slide her mouth up and down on me while her tongue swirled around and around my head, driving me absolutely crazy.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she hungrily sucked my cock while moaning in pleasure and staring into my eyes the whole time. Watching my stepsister sucking on my cock was so unbelievably sexy that I already felt my body beginning to lose control. She must have sensed it too because she slowly let my cock slip from her mouth. Staring into my eyes she slowly stood up and picked up her panties.

"What are you doing?" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't want you to cum just yet. I need to feel your body against mine," she replied lustily as she slowly pulled her panties back on. She tossed me my boxers and said, "Put those back on. Just to make sure we don't go too far."

I quickly pulled them on and stuffed my cock back inside my boxers while she roughly pushed me back down on the bed and crawled up on top of me. She began grinding her panty-clad pussy against my cock as our lips met again in a hot, steamy kiss.

"We've got to be careful," she whispered as she continued rubbing herself against me. "We need to leave our underwear on okay?" she whispered as she leaned over and began nibbling on my earlobe and sliding her tongue into my ear. "I mean, I'm your stepsister, and we really, can't, fuck," she whispered while continuing to slide her tongue in my ear.

I nodded in agreement but I could see that her eyes were filled with desire as our bodies continued to writhe and grind against each other, both of us reveling in the feeling of skin against skin and wishing that we could be even closer. We kissed deeply, our tongues swirling against each other as our bodies grew more and more excited.

I flipped her over and began grinding against her from the top. Then, after several minutes of grinding my hard cock against her pussy while we passionately kissed, I suddenly felt the head of my cock begin to slip through my fly. I hesitated for a second but the fire inside of me was nearly unstoppable at this point. I quickly glanced down between us and could see that my cock had slipped out of my boxers and was now rubbing directly against Nicole's lacy panties as I ground it against her again and again.

"Ohhh, this feels so good," she groaned as she raised her knees up and I began grinding even harder against her, rubbing my naked cock all over her steaming panty-clad pussy. The feeling of her big, firm tits pressed against my chest was driving me wild and as my hips began rocking back and forth against her I suddenly felt the head of my cock slip under the edge of her panties. She gasped as she felt my hard cock begin to slide across her naked wet pussy lips. Over and over I continued to thrust against her and kiss her passionately as both of us grew increasingly overwhelmed with desire. We were both moaning desperately as we could feel my naked cock rubbing against her naked pussy.

"We've got to be careful," she whispered again as we continued to grind against each other. "It would be so wrong for you to actually fuck me."

"Uh huh," I groaned in reply as I fought to keep control over my body as I continued mashing my big hard cock against her wet pussy.

I slid it against her wet lips over and over and over until I involuntarily dropped my hips slightly lower and then as I slowly thrusted forward I felt the head of my cock slide right up to the entrance to her pussy. I froze as I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy against the tip of my cock. I stared into her eyes and we could both see the struggle going on inside of each other, a desperate war between the desire of our bodies and our wills.

"Oh fuck. We really can't do this," she managed to breathlessly whisper as my cock remained poised at the entrance to her pussy for what seemed like an eternity as we stared into each other's eyes. Then, almost of their own volition, my hips began to ever so slowly thrust up while at the same time she began to slowly sink her hips down and we both felt the head of my cock begin to slide into her tight, wet pussy. Our bodies and the desire we had for each other overriding all reason and caution. I had never been so excited in my entire life.

"Oh god. Ohh fuck. We've gotta stop," she whispered breathlessly as we both tried to contain our passion one final time. But even as she was whispering the words I felt her pressing her pussy down against me, slowly sinking more and more of my hard cock into her hot, tight pussy. She was softly gasping in pleasure and I couldn't believe how good her pussy felt. It was so hot, and tight, and wet. Better than anything I had ever dreamed of.

"Ohhh, yes!" she hissed loudly, finally surrendering as I slowly plunged my cock deeper and deeper into her hot, impossibly tight pussy, completely filling her as we both moaned loudly in ecstasy.

"Oh god, I can't believe we're doing this," she gasped as I began slowly thrusting my wet cock in and out of her slick, hot pussy. "But your cock feels so good in my pussy. Holy fuck," she groaned as we stared deep into each other's eyes while I slowly fucked her.

We began kissing deeply as I slowly plunged my cock into her pussy again and again and again. "I wanna watch it going in and out," she groaned after several minutes. I pushed myself up and my cock slowly slipped from her pussy as I knelt between her legs. As we both stared down and looked at my wet cock, glistening with her juices, I quickly slipped off my boxers and removed her panties before bringing my cock back to her entrance.

"Wait," she groaned. "That looks so fucking hot I have to taste it," she said excitedly as she leaned down and slid my wet cock between her lips. "Mmm, mmmm, oh fuck!" she groaned as she hungrily licked her pussy juices off my cock. "My pussy tastes so good on your cock," she moaned as she leaned back and positioned my cock against the entrance to her pussy again.

The few seconds we were apart only heightened our desire to have my cock back inside of her. I slid a pillow under her head so she'd have a perfect view and then took my cock in my hand and began to press it against her entrance before I slid it up through her soaked lips and slapped it against her hard clit. Over and over again I teased her until her hips were bucking toward me and she was absolutely desperate for my cock.

"Ohhh, fuck! Put it back in!" she demanded desperately as I brought it back to her entrance and began to slowly force it back inside her hot, tight pussy as we both eagerly watched.

"Ohhh, fuck! That is so hot!" she moaned loudly as her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. I began to slowly fuck her pussy, drawing my hard cock almost all the way out before slowly sliding it back in, over and over and over again as she moaned louder and louder.

I ran my hands down her smooth legs and then across her stomach and up to her tits where I began lightly pinching her hard nipples as I continued to fuck her luscious pussy with my big, hard cock. I still could hardly believe that after months of dreaming about her I was really fucking my stepsister.

"Ohhh god, I can't believe we're fucking!" she gasped and groaned loudly as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me even closer to her as I began to increase the tempo of my thrusting. Every muscle in my body was flexed with passion as I made love to her gorgeous body.

I looked down and watched as her tits softly bounced up and down as I thrust my cock into her pussy over and over again. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter and my cock was glistening with her juices as we both watched and listened to the sexy sounds of our bodies slapping against each other.

"Ohhh, fuck Nicole! Your pussy feels so good," I moaned loudly. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and the familiar feeling of a flood building deep within me, getting ready to explode as I continued to fuck her tight, little pussy with my cock.

I brought a hand down her body and began rubbing her wet clit as my cock continued to slide in and out of her pussy. She started squirming beneath me from the added sensation.

"Ohhh, yeah! Just like that! Shit!!" she moaned loudly as she raised herself up and stared at her pussy as I rubbed her clit and thrust my cock in and out of her. "Don't stop, don't stop! Oh god, ohhh, fuck!! You're gonna make me cum again!!" she cried as the crest of her orgasm approached. I knew I couldn't last much longer as the passion of her words and the sight of her naked body writhing in pleasure beneath me with my cock buried deep inside of her had me rapidly nearing the point of no return.

I rubbed her clit harder and thrust even faster as I saw her body tense on the verge of release. "Ohhh, yeah! Yeah! Oh god! Oh god! Fuck!" she groaned as she threw her head back and her body arched. "I'm fucking cumming!! Ohhh, fuck!! Ahhhhhhh!!" she yelled as her body began to spasm in ecstasy. I took my hand from her clit and grabbed her tits as her whole body began bucking beneath me.

"Ohhh, my god! Fuuuuuuuck!" she groaned as her body convulsed underneath me and she gasped for breath. I was buried deep inside her and just letting her ride out her orgasm as her body bucked uncontrollably against my cock.

Finally, her whole body relaxed and her head fell back on the bed and she gasped for breath. "That was so fucking good!" she groaned. Her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration and was softly trembling.

I was right on the verge of cumming but was keeping myself buried deep inside of her and trying not to go over the edge.

"Are you ready to cum?!" she asked excitedly as she slipped my cock out of her pussy and began to stroke my shaft. She got on her knees in front of me and then bent over and began licking all over the head of my cock while she continued to stroke me.

"Ohhh, fuck baby!! That's gonna do it, you're gonna make me cum!" I groaned as I felt the blood rushing out of my head.

"Ohhh, yeah! I want you to cum all over me! I wanna taste you!" she groaned encouragingly as I felt my cock begin to spurt. I could barely keep my eyes open to watch as she pointed my cock toward her chest and the first few streams of hot cum splashed against her firm tits. Then she tilted my cock up and held out her tongue as several more streams of hot cum covered her lips and tongue before she slid me inside her mouth and began to milk out every last drop.

"Holy shit! That's so fucking hot," she managed to moan with her mouth full of my cock and my cum. "Ohhh, fuck yeah! Shelly was right. Your cum tastes so good," she groaned as she hungrily licked up my cum and gently licked and caressed my cock with her tongue.

Finally we both slumped over on the bed, completely spent. I rolled onto my side and pulled her against me as we just laid there, my arms holding her tight as we both recovered from our orgasms. I seemed to drift in and out of consciousness and I had no idea how much time had gone by when suddenly I felt my body begin to respond again. My cock was pressed against her naked ass and it started to harden again as she turned towards me and we began to softly kiss.

"Time for round two already?" she playfully whispered between soft, wet kisses.

"Mmm hmm, what did you have in mind?" I replied excitedly as I could feel my cock swelling more and more.

"Ohhh, I don't know, for starters maybe something like this," she said teasingly as she got on all fours and faced away from me so that I was staring up at her luscious ass and pussy as she wagged it sluttishly back and forth. She looked back at me invitingly over her shoulder with the sexiest look on her face as I quickly got up and knelt behind her.

"And then later, well, Shelly's coming over......"

12