My Need

Story Info
I meet a man for an evening of depravity.
3.9k words
4.16
20.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
85 Followers

This is my first story on Literotica and contains aspects of toilet play and violence (consensual). I welcome any and all comments and suggestions. Feel free to email me through Literotica. Thank you for reading!

I looked at myself in the mirror as I put the finishing touches on my make up and smiled, "Not bad girl!" Shaking my head, I thought that it was probably a wasted effort. I had met this man once before and when I left, my make up was a total mess. In fact, I was a total mess! Those memories did however elicit a heat in my belly that radiated to my pussy. Standing, I shrugged my floral print robe off of my shoulders to pool around my feet, and gazed at my 5'5" reflection in the mirror.

My blonde hair tumbled to just below my shoulder blades and accented my tan. The little gold bars in my nipples and clit hood glinted in the light. I swiveled on one foot to see my profile. While I'd received compliments on my breasts, my bottom and legs were always my best features; running and tennis had definitely helped with that. Unable to resist myself, I tweaked my nipple bars, moaning softly at the soft pain that caused my pale pink aureola to swell slightly. Sliding my hands down over my tanned tummy, I gently flicked at the bar in my clit hood bringing another soft moan from my lips, "ohhhh."

Shaking my head, I snapped myself back to focus on getting ready. "God, how could I be this needy this soon?!?"

I slid my black lace thong up my tanned legs, snugging it up against my smooth mound before stepping into the little black dress with the scooped back, and finishing, stepped into my black pumps with 4" heels and slender straps that fastened just above my ankles.

Smiling at my reflection in the mirror, satisfied, I murmured to myself, "Black on blonde, if that doesn't turn some heads, I don't know what will."

I slung my small purse over my shoulder and headed out to my car. I slid into the driver's seat, the hem of my dress sliding up nearly to my thong. As I started the car, a sudden feeling of trepidation swept over me as the memories of my last time with him swept through my mind. The feelings of fear and need raced through my body, heat radiating from my belly to my pussy. Shaking my head to clear the memories, I pulled onto the street and began my drive to our prearranged meeting place.

The closer I came to my destination, the greater the heat grew. Should I stop somewhere and touch myself or let the heat grow? I pressed my thighs together, determined to wait. "Oh God, I need this so bad!" I murmured to myself.

Focusing on my driving, I pulled into the parking place in front of the designated room. The motel was old and somewhat seedy, appropriate for my meeting. Taking a deep breath, I opened my door. As I slid out of my seat, my dress rode up higher. As I started to pull it down, I stopped, knowing that he would prefer it that way. My hands trembling, I grabbed my purse and locked my car door.

I took another deep breath to steel my nerves and knocked on the door. Nothing. I thought to myself in a moment of panic, "Oh no! Do I have the wrong time?"

Quickly, I knocked again. This time the door opened, his frame filling the door.

"You're late cunt," he growled.

"I-I'm sorry Sir," I stammered, but my apology was cut off as he slammed the door and slammed his fist into my belly.

I gasped for breath as I doubled over in pain. Just as quickly he grabbed a fistful of my hair, jerking my head up, sending shards of pain through my scalp.

"You stupid piece of shit!" He snarled as the back of his hand exploded against my right cheek, snapping my head to the side.

My head snapped to the right as the flat of his hand landed with a loud "SMACK" against my left cheek. "I should kick your worthless slut ass back outside so that the drunks can fuck your worthless holes!"

Tears welled up in my eyes, I tried to stammer an apology, "Please Sir, I-I'm sorry!"

Those words were cut off as he reached down to pull the hem of my dress to my waist before wrapping his hand around my throat, choking off my words, pinning my head against the door. He forced his knee between my thighs and jerked it up against my cunt, lifting me to my tip toes. I bucked and writhed, grinding my cunt against his knee, the wetness seeping through the thin lace of my thong, as I gasped for breath.

Leaning closer to my face, he snarled in a low menacing tone "You are one filthy, stupid piece of dog shit." and spit in my face. The thick wad splattered across the bridge of my nose, oozing down my cheek. That was followed by a second into my mouth, coating my tongue. My God, the heat of depraved need raced through my body as I struggled, uncontrollably humping against his knee.

Releasing my throat, he grabbed the shoulders of my dress, jerking them down, pinning my arms against my sides, exposing my breasts. My nipples were rock hard atop my areola, swollen, flushed a dark pink. Eyes wide, glistening with tears I looked into his cold eyes as he curled his index fingers under each nipple before pressing down with his thumbnails to pinch and twist my sensitive nubs. I opened my mouth to scream at the pain, writhing under his abuse.

"Oooooh God, it hurts, please..."

Pressing harder, he jerked my nipples up, almost lifting me from his knee. "Please what pig shit?"

"I-I can't take it, it hurts too much! Please no more!" I sobbed.

"Too bad fuck pig, there's more coming!" He growled.

Releasing my nipples, he moved his knee and spun me around, face against the door. He spat a thick wad onto the door and pushed my face to it, "Lick it up pig!"

Moaning, I flicked my tongue out to lap up the still warm wad.

He unzipped the short zipper at the bottom of my dress' back and jerked my dress down over my hips to pool at my feet. He kicked my feet wider and slid his arm around my waist, pulling my hips back while pushing my breasts against the coldness of the door.

I groaned against the door as I felt the hardness of his cock against my ass and the feeling of his hand sliding over my belly to my wet cunt.

"You're fucking wet pig shit!" He growled into my ear. "You're getting off on this aren't you?"

All I could do was moan as his fingers slid into my wet slit, rubbing and hooking two fingers into my cunt.

"Answer me cunt!" He snapped as he grabbed a fistful of my hair, jerking my head back, pressing my breasts harder against the door and my ass against his hard cock.

I jerked and writhed against his fingers, grinding my wet cunt, trying fuck myself harder onto his fingers. The dark wave of depravity sweeping over me, needing more.

"Ohhhh God yessss! Please, please let me cum! Do anything you want to me! Use me please!"

I cried "Nooooo!" As he jerked his fingers from my soaked cunt and shoved them into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his fingers sucking my juices from them before he stuffed all four fingers into my mouth fucking them deep causing me to gag and retch, drool running down my chin and onto my breasts.

Spitting two thick wads onto my face, "Not yet pig shit! You're going to earn it."

I tried to plead, but his fingers allowed only incoherent gurgling to escape my mouth.

He pulled his fingers from my mouth, smearing my drool and his spit across my face.

I whimpered as he released my hair and pulled my thong over my hips to the top of my thighs before sliding his fingers back to my cunt to wet them before pressing them against my tight, pink ass grommet.

"Stick your ass out more pig!" He barked.

Responding to his command I pushed my ass out further causing the tips of his fingers to push into my hole.

"More!"

I pushed back more, groaning as he worked his fingers into my ass. Pushing, twisting he forced them deeper. I whimpered as the pain of his invasion grew. He wrapped is free arm around my waist, forcing me back as spit down the crack of my ass and pulled his fingers out to collect it before fucking them back into my ass deeper.

"Oooohhhh fuck!" I squealed as he drove his fingers deeper causing me to jerk and twist on them.

"That's it pig shit! You love having your shithole reamed, don't you?"

"P-please, I..."

"You what pig shit?"

Waves of depraved need swept over me as I blurted out, groaning, begging: "Yessss, oh fuck yes, use my shithole, please!"

He laughed and jerked his fingers from my hole, holding them in front of my face so that I could see them streaked with my shit.

"Look at that fuck pig, you shit on my fingers you stupid cunt." As he stuffed them into my mouth, causing me to gag and retch as my tongue swirled around them, lips tight around them sucking, greedy for every morsel of my filth.

"That's it shit slut, clean it all off."

All I could do was gurgle an incoherent reply as I slid over the edge into the depths of my depravity.

He spit on my face again and jerked his fingers from panting mouth. Reaching down, he pulled my sodden thong down and off began to stuff it into my barely stretched shithole eliciting a low moan from my lips as he stuffed them deeper until only a small bit of black fabric was left.

He laughed cruelly as I squirmed. "We'll need those later pig shit."

Jerking me away from the door, he spun me around and barked, "Knees cunt!"

I quickly dropped to my knees, looking up at him, my blue eyes glittering with depraved lust in anticipation of what might be finally coming -- his cock.

"Unzip my pants and take out my cock cunt."

Trembling with excitement, I carefully pulled his zipper down and pulled out his hard meat, trying not to drool as I gently stroked it.

"Hands behind your back pig shit!"

I quickly obeyed, mouth open, eyes glittering as I eyed his beautiful cock.

"Is this what you want, pig?"

"Y-yes Sir, please."

His left hand exploded against my right cheek. SLAP!!!

"What?"

Tears forming in my eyes, I whimpered "Y-yes Sir, please."

His right hand exploded against my left cheek. SLAP!!!

"Louder pig!"

"YES SIR! Please."

Two more slaps, one to each cheek. SLAP!!! SLAP!!!

"Louder slut!"

Tears cascading down my cheeks, I screamed, "YES SIR! PLEASE FUCK MY SLUT FACE!!!"

He snarled as he grabbed two handfuls of my hair and rammed his meat into my mouth, the fat head pushing against the opening of my throat.

"Take it you stupid piece of dog shit! Get it down your throat!"

Gagging and retching, I pushed my tongue out, beneath his cock, opening my throat wider. His fat cockhead popped into my throat and as he pulled me forward, his cock slid down my throat until my face was pressed against his pants.

"Fuck yes, that's the good little fuck pig!"

He held my face against him for what seemed like minutes. I squirmed, feeling the darkness begin to come over me. Just as I thought I would suffocate, he jerked my face off of his meat. I gasped for air, tears running down my cheeks to match the drool that was dripping down my chin onto my breasts.

And just as quickly, he rammed his meat back down my throat to begin a steady face fucking as he reamed my face. I gagged and retched until I vomited.

"You fucking stupid pig, clean it up!

I babbled through battered lips, "Y-yes Sir."

As I began to lean forward, he roughly shoved my face down into my puke, smearing my face in my mess. As I began to lick up the mix of drool, snot, and vomit, he began to strip his clothes off.

Moaning softly, I looked up to see him, his hard cock jutting out, waving slightly as he stepped toward me. Reaching down to snatch a fistful of my hair; I struggled to keep up with him as he dragged toward the bed, positioning my back against it, head tilted back, thighs splayed wide.

A wicked smile curling his lips, "Time to put that mouth to work again shit slut." And turning, he pressed his asshole against my mouth, pinning my head against the bed.

"Clean it pig shit!"

Moaning against his hole, I pressed my tongue against it, tasting the dark musk. I licked and sucked, pushing my tongue, worming it into his hole. Working up my spit, I pushed it into his hole, fucking my tongue into him, scouring the inside of his shit ditch for any of his filth. Breathing through my nose, I continued to greedily eat his ass.

Grunting and moaning, he pressed harder against my face.

"Fuck yes, get it all you little shit eating fuck pig!"

Thoughts raced through the dark depravity of my mind, "God, I love this, I need more!"

Pulling away, he looked down on me, my face wet from his ass sweat and my own drool. "I think that I'll bring over some of my friends so that you can eat their shitholes clean."

I moaned, "Yes Sir, please!"

"You really are a shit slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir," I whimpered.

Snapping his fingers, he barked, "On the bed pig on your back, head over the edge of the bed!"

I quickly scrambled onto the bed, laying on the bed, head over the edge, my blonde hair cascading down to the floor.

"Spread your legs, knees up!"

Obeying, I opened my legs wide, heels of my shoes digging into the sheets as I bent my knees.

Wrapping his fist around his cock, he pushed it into my open mouth and effortlessly down my throat to begin a slow deliberate fucking motion. Drool oozed around my lips and down my cheeks to my eyes as I tried to match my breathing to his strokes.

I let out a gurgling squeal as he grabbed my nipples, pulling and twisting, almost lifting me from the bed. Laughing cruelly, he twisted and jerked, sending shards of pain through my breasts before releasing them and without warning, brought the flat of his hand down on my glistening cunt. "SLAP"

I jerked and writhed as he slapped my cunt again and again and again.

"SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!"

I desperately tried to close my thighs and cover my cunt with my hands. He grabbed my hands and pinned them against the bed with his knees before prying my thighs apart and roughly hooked three fingers into my cunt before raking his thumbnail across my swollen clit.

Unable to control myself, I convulsed in a violent orgasm, screaming around his cock, bucking and writhing so much that I dislodged his cock from my mouth.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" I screamed and convulsed.

As my convulsions began to subside, he jerked his fingers out of my cunt and grabbing my shoulders, lifted and spun me onto the bed. Sliding his arms under my legs, he lifted them onto his shoulders and pointed his cock at my glistening slit, growling, "Is this what you want fuck pig?"

Lost in my surging lust, I moaned, "Yes Sir, please ream this fuck pig! Please!!!"

Without hesitation he jackhammered into my cunt, driving half of his 9" in with one thrust. I opened my mouth to scream, but the only noises that escaped my lips were gurgling noises as fucked four fingers into my mouth, fucking and twisting. He pulled out of me slightly only to slam back down into my cunt with all of his weight, driving his meat completely into me. His balls slapped against the bit of fabric that protruded from ass. I could only gurgle more incoherent moans and cries around his fingers.

As he began to rhythmically and brutally fuck me, he smeared his spit-coated fingers over my face and slapped me with his right hand, then his left.

I cried out, "Yes! More please!"

Slapping me again and again and again, "Is this what you want fuck pig?"

"Yes, please, yes!"

"What is it pig shit, tell me!"

"Slap me! Please slap me!" I gasped as I tightened my cunt around his hammering meat.

"What?"

"Oh fuck, please slap me, harder, harder please!!!" I begged.

He rained slaps on my face, tears flowed from my eyes and spit flew from my lips. Then suddenly the blows stopped and his hand tightened around my throat. My eyes widened as I hissed "Yessssss, choke me!!!"

His hand tightened more and I began to convulse in another orgasm. He ground his cock deep into my clenching cunt as I bucked, choking me tighter. Darkness began to close in on me, eyes rolling back as I writhed. Just before I passed out, he released his grip. My eyes popped open and I gasped for breath, panting, our sweat-slick bodies sliding against each other.

I moaned as he jerked his cock from my still clenching cunt and flipped me over onto my knees.

"Get your ass up shit slut!"

Trembling, I pushed myself onto my elbows and arched my ass up higher. Growling, he shoved my face back down onto the sheets.

"I said ass up shit slut! Keep that fucking pig face on the bed!"

I felt the first short tug, then another, longer one as he pulled my thong, coated with my filth from my shit hole. Grabbing my hair, he jerked my head back and face up before he stuffed my shit-stained thong into my gaping mouth, smearing bits of shit across my lips and cheeks.

I gagged and retched as I greedily sucked on my filthy thong, I barely felt his cock head, slick with my juices, against my shit grommet. That changed as he drove forward, his cock head popping through my tight grommet sending shards of pain ripping through my body.

I tried to pull away but his hands on my hips, he jerked me back driving his cock deeper into my shithole. Struggling to ease the pain, I tried harder to pull away, only to be pulled back harder, shoving his meat deeper into my hole. He began to piston in and out of me, each thrust driving deeper into me.

I could feel the pain begin to transition to pleasure, that depraved feeling of pleasure/pain. I began to push back against him, slamming my sweaty ass back against his hammering cock. He pulled back on my tangled hair, arching my back, changing the angle of his thrust and causing my orgasm to build yet again.

As if he could feel that happening, he reached around and covered my mouth, wet with shit-drool, and pinched my nose shut with his fingers. That drove me over the edge into the black depths of my depravity and another gut-wrenching orgasm.

This drove him over the edge too! He blasted his thick seed deep into my shit guts, snarling and growling as he did. Finishing, he slumped forward onto my body, pinning me against the bed, our sweat-slick bodies shuddering against one another as our orgasms began to subside.

As our breathing began to return to normal, he pulled my spit-soaked thong from my mouth and pulling out of my shit hole, replaced his cock with it. I whimpered softly, barely conscious as he stuffed my shit hole again.

Stirring me from my delirium, he grabbed me by the hair again and dragged me off of the bed toward the bathroom. I tried to will my arms and legs to keep up with him. He dragged me more than led me onto the hard, white tile of the bathroom.

Pulling the thong from my hole and pulling me up to my knees, smeared it across my face, wet from tears, sweat, and drool.

He leered down at me, his body covered with a thin sheen of sweat, his cock, streaked with my shit, still semi-hard.

"Clean me shit slut and shit my cum onto the floor."

Greedily, I obeyed, taking his dirty meat into my mouth, sucking and licking, my tongue swirling around his cock, scouring every morsel of my filth from him as I pushed, forcing his cum onto the bathroom floor. The dirty cum, mixed with pieces of my shit and my piss as I uncontrollably released it, adding it to the filth on the floor.

Suddenly, something else filled my mouth as he began to piss. His piss mixed with my shit and drool, I tried to swallow as much as I could, but it was too much and flowed from my mouth over my chin to cascade onto my breasts and down my belly to mix with the pool of filth between my knees.

Still engulfed in my black depravity, I scrambled to obey. Licking, lapping, slurping, I began to gobble every drop and piece of piss, shit, and cum.

Satisfied, he grabbed me by the hair again, jerking my face up. I looked up at him, eyes glazed, slack jawed, exhausted.

Smiling at last, he spit into my mouth one last time and said, "You did good shit slut. Now get the fuck out of here."

alexa_r
alexa_r
85 Followers
12