My Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to mumble a thank you but nothing intelligible came out as I curled my fingers around my sodden thong and shakily crawled to the door where my dress and purse still lay. Sitting on the floor, I pulled my dress over my head and kneeling, I pulled it down over my hips.

Shakily, I pulled myself to my feet, steadying myself against the door before opening it to feel the rush of cool night air. Thank God my car was parked in front of the door or I don't think I would've made it. I collapsed into the driver's seat, grasping the steering wheel, taking several deep breaths before starting it and pulling out to drive home. I knew I shouldn't be driving, but I had to get home. When I finally got there, I staggered into my house to my bathroom where I stripped off my dress, now dirty from being on my filthy body, and shoes to gingerly step into the shower. Feeling the hot water soak my hair and cascade over my body, I slowly soaped my body to clean away the filth. Overcome by emotions and exhaustion, I sank to the shower floor and began to sob softly. Moaning softly I slipped my fingers to my sore pussy and began to rub as the memories of the night washed over me. I looked forward to the next meeting.

12