My Neglected Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly lowered my boxers leaving me completely naked from the waist down.

"Such big hairy balls too." She leaned down slowly coiled her tongue around them like a snake and sucking them into her mouth. My grandmother planted her tongue at the base of the shaft and licked her way back up with a long moan.

As if on cue, a few seconds later, my cellphone started ringing. I looked up and then back down at my grandmother.

"Don't you dare fucking move." was all she said.

"Uggh! Fucking suck my cock bitch!" I groaned through gritted teeth. Nothing else mattered, I just wanted to paint my grandmother's mouth white again. I rested one of my hands on top of her head, guiding her up and down my pulsating shaft. Her tongue and lips were pure silk on my cock.

She let the head rest on her tongue for a moment before closing her pouty lips around it. Her tongue swirled around the head. She gripped my muscular thighs and started to bob her head up and down my shaft. Her suction was just heavenly, and she circled my head with her tongue on each up stroke.

She twisted her head from side to side a little as she sucked, sometimes pulling free and just letting it brush against her lips as she looked up at him. With one hand, Grandma cupped my balls, cradling them gently in her hand, and with the other, she held sturdy the base of my erection as she continued to suck.

She met my eyes and slowly pulled her head off my tool, all the time smiling at me. "Such a perfect cock" she breathed giving my dick a long lick, from my balls to the tip.

We kept looking at each other while suddenly bobbed her head forward all the way, swallowing my cock all the way to the root. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed letting out sharp gasp. Her face was pressed against my pubes. The delicious sensation of my grandmother's tight throat almost making me cum.

She pulled back, letting my cock slowly slide out of her throat inch by inch. She let it fall from her mouth and stroked the spit-shined length. "Can college girls do that?" my grandmother asked, smiling sweetly.

"N--No..." I stuttered growing weaker at the knees.

"Of course not. Girls nowadays can't even boil fucking water. Let alone please a man."

She grinned, her lips forming a perfect seal around my hardness. The exquisite torture of holding back making me grit my teeth. She began to bob her head as she continued to swallow more and more of my erection. She increased her tempo as she continued to slide her mouth over my cock. Drool leaked from the corner of her mouth, dripping down onto her tits.

Her eyes shined with lust. I watched her lips fold and pout around the girth of my dick. She stared up at me, her brown eyes burnished with submissiveness. I couldn't hold it back anymore, my body started to tense up and my breathing got heavier. "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum grandma!" I moaned loudly; however, my grandmother made no effort to cease. She just kept staring up at me, her eyes seemed to be pleading for my cum. I gripped her hair as I felt my dick swelled and flexed inside her mouth spurting rope after rope of my thick cream inside her mouth. My back arched and my legs shook as I flooded her mouth with my cum.

My grandmother stayed perfectly still, her eyes never leaving mine, as my cum filled her mouth. I had never shot so much cum out of my dick before. She single handedly pulled the biggest load I've ever produced out of me.

Some of my cum slipped out the sides of her mouth. There were a couple of white trails flowing down her chin. "Ughh! Shit!" I grunted. My grandmother never let up on bobbing up and down as she milked the last of my cum from me. I gripped the kitchen counter for support. I was panting and my legs felt wobbly.

She closed her mouth around my cock one last time and slowly retracted herself from it. Until she let go with a loud pop. She opened her mouth to show me all my thick white cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed the large pool of jizz that I that was resting on her tongue.

"Mmm thank you dear... definitely the thickest." she said licking her lips.

"Yeah..." I panted.

She scooped the cum off her chin and licked finger. Having finished, she stood, put her bra back on, patted down and fixed her dress. She gave me a quick kiss on my cheek, before turning and walking towards the sink with the large bowl in hand.

"Lunch in one hour sweetie." she said without looking back, leaving me standing there looking stunned with my jeans and boxers around my ankles.

I just pulled my pants back up and tried to walk back upstairs to the bathroom. I was in a daze going up the stairs. I changed out of my jeans and put on some black Nike shorts and flopped into bed. Once alone in my room I started to question everything again not only because of the fact my grandmother blew me in the kitchen but what she said as well, the whole church thing and her... "free spirited" last year in college.

I had to admit that, in a way I really liked this version of my grandmother. For whatever reason I was anxious to see what else she would say... or do.

One hour later she called me down for lunch. My grandmother had fixed her make up and had applied a fresh coat of bright red lipstick, as if nothing ever happened. She made spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread. It was 1:40 in the afternoon so I was starving, again. We made small talk throughout, she acted like nothing had happened, but my mind kept going back to her little "story."

I was dying to ask.

"Grandma can... I ask you a question?"

"Of course, dear!" she beamed.

"Umm... Was it true, what you said about... you know... your secret?"

"Oh sweetie, I knew you were gonna ask me about that. Yes, it's true. I don't know if that was my mother meant when she said, 'do whatever it takes'. I'm pretty sure it wasn't but it was just a little secret I kept from her. Sometimes a woman has to use some of her... charm to get what she wants." she said a slight smile hovering over her lips.

"Did you imagined your pretty, young grandmother sucking a cock for a grade? Is that why you are asking? Did you picture me sucking his cock and then going back home to my parents and act like nothing happened?".

I gulped several swigs of my beer. Not knowing what to say that and trying to ignore my cock stirring in my shorts.

"I... I was just wondering."

"That has been the only time grandma has been a little bad, honey. I promise." She said smiling wickedly at me.

"You know dear. I've been a widow for almost seven years. I guess the small thrill that I felt at the beginning became much more. I felt like some kind of voyeur when I noticed all the stares I was getting and after a while I came to terms, that I still had certain... needs and those needs just kept getting stronger. Perhaps it was a little 'unorthodox' to come to you... I guess I just wanted to feel safe," she said, sipping wine, her eyes never leaving mine. "But if this conflicts you too much. I can go out and find someone else." she said softly.

I flinched when she said that. My jaw clenched. The thought of my grandmother with some idiot, really irked me for some reason. I know how guys my age can be. Many of them don't even know how to treat women. Jerks all of them. There was no way, I would let her go to somebody else.

"Do you David?" she asked smiling, cocking her head to the right a bit. "Do you want me to find someone else?"

I couldn't tell if she was deliberately tantalizing me or if she would actually go through with it. Women had always aroused me before, but never like this. This was ridiculous -- a woman who is forty years my senior as well as my grandmother, had me this obsessed.

In that very moment. I wondered was it because she was this gorgeous older woman or because she was my grandmother and the taboo thoughts made it that more enticing. I finally decided that it was both. All of my doubts and concerns faded away. I didn't care that this heavenly woman was my grandmother. I only knew that I could wait no more. I just knew I wanted this woman, and I wanted her badly.

"No."

"Mmm... No, what?"

"No, I don't want you to look for someone else... I won't let you."

She smiled. Getting up from her chair, she gracefully made her way towards me. Slowly hiking up her dress as she got closer, my eyes widening, revealing her perfectly trim bush. Like I had imagined earlier, she wasn't wearing anything under her dress. She straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh baby, I was just teasing you. I could never do that to you. I'm too shy to try anything with a stranger." she said softly.

"We have the whole summer to enjoy ourselves. I can be your grandmother...your girlfriend... your pretty housewife or... your whore." she said in a voice husky with desire, leaning in, slowly capturing my lips with hers, her tongue pushed at my lips basically forcing them to open. Her lips were soft against mine. We kissed like we had been lovers for years. Our tongues wrestled as she began to grind her wide hips onto my cock. My hands ran down her right side cupping her ass. I kneaded her ass, pulling her round globes apart, slapping her ass causing her to gasp in my mouth.

"Do you like grandma's ass baby?" she hissed.

"Fuck yeah." I growled. "You have a great ass" I said giving her ass a sharp slap that echoed throughout the kitchen, making her squeal in delight. I gripped her ass hard with both hands, clutching her tight against me. Her lips parted and our tongues began to tangle against one another. I ran my palms up and down her cheeks as she began grinding her crotch against my hard cock as I offered her my tongue. I still couldn't believe what was happening but I for sure was making the most of it.

"I had my hair done for you," she moaned. "The dress... these shoes...I'll be whatever you want me to be. Just stay away from other women. Especially those college whores... they don't care about you like I do."

I ducked in to slobber a kiss at her mouth. Our tongues slithered and writhed against each other.

I ran my hands around her sides and to her stomach and then slid them quickly up, capturing a soft, round breast in each hand. She squeezed her arms around my neck, grinding herself on my rock-hard cock. I was glad I had changed into shorts. Finally, she put her hand on my chest, sucking on my bottom lip before pulling away. Lipstick and saliva smeared across her lips. I could only imagine how I must have looked then.

"My goodness" she murmured, clearing her throat. A thin strand of saliva still connected our lips. "I haven't been kissed like that in a long time." she said with a slight tremble in her voice.

"David sweetie, I trust that you will keep our little... indiscretions confidential."

"Yeah" I muttered out of breath.

"Do you want dessert dear?" She asked still breathing a little heavily. "I bought cheesecake."

"Sure." I swallowed hard. Grandma got up from lap, her dress still hiked around her waist. My eyes fixated on her perfectly shaped mature ass. Her ass looked great for a woman her age. Firm in all the right places. My mom told me once how grandma and she used to do aerobics back in the day. Back when Jane Fonda had the whole exercise thing in full swing. Of course, over the years she had gained a few pounds, but they had definitely gone to the right places.

"I'm glad we could clear all of this dear, it would be so embarrassing if we hadn't. I wouldn't want you thinking the worst of your grandmother." she said in a saccharine sweet tone, placing a big slice of cake in front of me. Clearly teasing me.

I couldn't tell you for the life of me how the cheesecake tasted. I ate it on autopilot, my mind was still reeling from the kiss and the groping I had just given my grandmother.

Later, we watched tv and a couple of movies until the evening came to an end. We kissed goodnight and she went up the stairs to her room.I was tired as well. The rollercoaster of events throughout the day plus the huge load I busted in my grandmother's mouth had me yawning just a few minutes past ten.

I slept like a rock that night and woke feeling great, with my usual morning erection. I lay in bed for a while reliving yesterday's session. I wondered if this would be my new reality. Was I really going to fuck my grandmother whenever I wanted? Maybe I was thinking about it too much. Over the last couple of years, more and more of the porn I watched and the erotica I read involved older women and younger men or teenagers. Many of my masturbation fantasies involved my grandmother. Plenty of other guys would kill to be in my position, to have a sexy older woman whenever they wanted.

I couldn't deny myself the thrill and wickedness of it all. "No fucking way this is happening" I said, chuckling and wondering what else would happen, just the two of us alone in this big house.

I quickly got up, brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.

I entered the kitchen and was frozen in place by the sight in front of me. My grandmother was wearing a short dark blue silk robe and pair of flat black shoes, her hair was done in some sort of hair bun, schoolmarm hairdo. Her robe molding her voluptuous curves: her broad, womanly hips, round ass and judging by the lack of any panty lines it was safe to say she wasn't wearing anything under that robe.

My cock stirred and quickly began to grow inside my shorts even before sitting down.

She flipped the last pancake onto the plate she was holding. "Good morning sweetie!" she smiled. "I didn't see you standing there." she said, giggling to herself as she immediately realized that I was staring at her walking around the kitchen.

The swell of those marvelous nipples straining against the thin fabric confirmed it. "Oh yeah, she's completely naked under her robe." I thought. Her thick creamy thighs caused the silk robe to part as she walked over placing a plate of freshly made pancakes in front of me. I quickly dug in hungrily at the stack of pancakes piled on the plate.

I couldn't stop staring at her body as she busied herself finishing breakfast and washing the dishes. My cock was rigid inside my shorts. My grandmother knew exactly was she was doing. She knew I'd be staring at her while she walked around the kitchen wearing basically nothing.

God, I wanted to fuck my grandmother so bad.

Sinful thoughts quickly fogged my mind. I quickly downed my remaining orange juice and with a mischievous grin, I crept up on my "oblivious" grandmother.

She was scrubbing a frying pan when I circled my arms around her from behind nestling my hard erection between the crack of her ass and pulled her against me. She immediately pushed back and we started to gently dry hump each other.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast dear?"

"Yeah it was great" I muttered as I put my hands on her ass and massaged her ass cheeks through her robe gently. I was already caught up in my grandmother's infectious appetite for sex and especially the thrill of taking risks, which added a new level of excitement to the act.

I gripped her waist as I increased the movement of our rhythmic grinding. "Oh, baby you are so hard already" she moaned.

I nuzzled her neck. "God, you're so fucking sexy." I whispered. Kissing her neck.

I reached, took hold of her full breast and squeezed gently, causing her to moan, arching her back. Driving her ass sharply against my pulsating rod. I pulled her robe up to admire her mature ass before landing a sharp slap on her it causing her to yelp.

I slid the robe off her shoulders exposing her breasts completely. I reached around and massaged her breasts. She arched her back, then placed her hands on mine - - pressing her tits more firmly into my massaging hands.

"You have such nice tits Grandma, holy shit!" I pulled her ever closer to me and then ran my palms up her body, cupping her tits and kneading them, my fingers found her big, hard pink nipples and began squeezing and slowly twisting them.

She let out a soft whimper as I kneaded them. "Oh, honey" she cooed leaning back against me. Her moans became louder, as I grinded my dick up and down her ass. I had complete control of her body.

I dropped to my knees and marveled at the sight of her ass cheeks, savoring in their wonderful curvature. My big cock pulsated at the gorgeous image of my grandmother spread before me. So, inviting - a vision of feminine vulnerability. My mouth began to water with my own excitement. I ran my hands hand in circles round and round again becoming transfixed by their fantastic shape and feel of my grandmother's ass. I squeezed both ass cheeks, spreading them getting a perfect view of her pink pussy and most delectable, puckered asshole.

My grandmother gripped the sink and arched her back as I leaned down and licked her glistening wetness from behind. Up and down I licked until finally I buried my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. She gasped as my tongue pierced her pink folds. I circled her erect her clit with my tongue. She moaned in pleasure as I circled my tongue in her, like a snake. Stretching the molten, silk tunnel; tasting her hot flesh.

"Yeah baby, just like that! Lick granny's cunt... shit!" she moaned.

The thick sweet musky smell of her pussy overwhelmed my senses. She began to spread her legs a little, almost as if urging me to keep licking her.

"Oh, baby, suck on my clit. Fucking suck my clit!" she panted. I planted my lips on her erect clit and sucked.

"Yes! Right there!" she growled loudly. She glanced back over her shoulder her face had an expression of pure animal lust.

She groaned as I slid my middle finger into her wet pussy, pushing it in and out rapidly. I licked up and down her slit stopping long enough to suck on her clit each time I went by it.

She stifled a small gasp. "David wait...stop" she said breathlessly. "David! There are some men on the roof next door...David!" she exclaimed trying to pull her robe down but I wrapped my arm around her hips, keeping her in place.

From where I was, I could see three guys walking on the roof on the neighbor's house, probably about to patch the roof or something. "David please!" she pleaded.

I stood up, her sweet honey smeared all over my mouth. I spun her around and forced her back against the kitchen sink. "It's alright when you do it, but not me? I thought you wanted to be my whore." I whispered, pushing my tongue into her mouth for a hungry kiss.

"MMmmmphhh!!!!" she groaned against my lips in protest, slapping at my chest.

"David....please...wait." she muttered out of breath.

By now her robe had become untied and was wide open at the front, so in one swift move I managed to slide it off completely, tossing it behind the kitchen countertop, leaving my grandmother completely naked with just her flat black shoes on.

"David!" she screeched, trying to cover herself.

I ran my hands down her body and over her hips, around to her ass cheeks lifting her off the floor. She immediately brought her legs around my hips and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Don't worry" I chuckled, they already went inside, moving to the side showing her that they had indeed left.

"Whatever just get away from the window. I can't believe you just did that."

I turned around, with my grandmother wrapped around my torso and started walking out of the kitchen to the foyer, up the stairs. You might think I was about to take her to my room, her room or maybe my parents' room. The idea of screwing my mother's mother in her own bed did cross my mind but I thought of something way better.

You see. My mom is a graphic designer, and she works from home, spending a lot of time sitting behind her computer. Two months ago, she started complaining about lower back pain and a stiff neck. My mom told one of her friends about her back pain, one afternoon over coffee and her friend, Sharon recommended her something called "aerial yoga."