My Neglected Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, it would help her release the tension on her back as well as decompress her spine among other things. It had done "wonders" for Sharon, so of course my mom wanted to try it as well.

If you don't know what "Aerial yoga" is, don't worry, I didn't either until a I saw my mom doing it.

Aerial yoga is basically doing traditional yoga poses over some sort of hammock looking material that is attached to a sturdy tension cord hanging from the ceiling from a thick metal wall hook. So, after days of pestering my skeptical dad about it he bought my mom an entire aerial yoga set, transforming one of the spare rooms upstairs into her own little yoga studio.

In other words. I was going to use turn my mom's yoga equipment into my own makeshift sex swing.

"Where are you taking me?" she whispered.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll see" I replied smirking.

The room was big. The entire floor had blue padding and there were several ropes and tension cords hanging from the center on the ceiling. "David what's all this?" she asked clearly confused by all the cords hanging down in the middle of the room. There were four cords hanging down from the ceiling. One pair of loose dark cords hung down from the ceiling and next to them, on the left, was another pair of cords with a piece of nylon tricot fabric attached in the middle.

"This is where my mom does yoga." I said walking over to ropes and setting down my grandmother in the middle.

She gave a quiet gasp as I sat her down on the fabric swing, her hands clutching the cords on each side. "David is this safe?"

"Yeah...." My dick was pulsating like crazy, aching inside my boxers. I leaned in to kiss her hard, my tongue slipping into her pretty mouth. She began to suck it instinctively.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned against my mouth. Her mouth, ravenously returning the kiss. She was moaning softly. I left her sweet mouth behind, trailing little kisses down her jawline and throat until I reached her collarbone.

"Get naked, let me see you."

I quickly took my shirt off and slid out of my shorts. My cock sprung out of my shorts, my cock drooling precum all over the floor. She stared, her eyes glistening with hunger, tracing her long nails ever-so-slowly, down my chest and abdomen. "So young...so beautiful." She muttered.

My heartbeat ringing in my ears. My grandmother was eye level with me. I bent my knees slightly aiming my cockhead against her juicy vagina, preparing slip into her velvet sheath. She moaned loudly as my hard shaft slithered along her steaming cunt like an anaconda, her hugely swollen clitoris exposed and throbbing with the sweet friction.

She wrapped her hands around my torso, as if bracing herself for the hard fucking I was going to give her. Our breathing grew rapid, almost frantic. She was staring at me, wide eyed and losing all control, pleaded. "I'm so sorry David. I hope you can forgive your grandmother for being such a weak woman. Your grandpa wasn't well, and I couldn't cheat on him. I was always faithful but after he died, I really tried to resist these wicked urges. I really did but I couldn't.... please forgive me." she said whispering the last part.

My cock pulsed when I heard her say that. There was something in her tone which set dark urges loose inside me.

Instinct took over. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. Lust boiled inside me when I looked at her face and saw she was feeling the same urgent need, even though she had just begged for forgiveness. My cock was like a piece hot iron. "Sweetie please go slow. I haven't been with a man in so long." she whispered in a little girl voice.

She gasped loudly and clawed my shoulders as my cock slowly parted her rose petals, slowly sliding into her tight granny pussy. "Oh my...oh my...oh my...oh shit!" she rattled off the words quickly as she gritted her teeth together.

Her eyes burned with a combination of lust, love and passion. I wrapped my arms across her back, holding her close against my chest. My grandmother brought her legs around my hips and placed his arms around my neck. I cannot describe in any justifiable manner; how tight and warm she was. I couldn't believe I was fucking my own grandmother and the fact she was suspended in the air by two ropes like some sort of sex dungeon only added to the depravity of it all.

"Oh my baby. You are sooo big" she said in a loud sexy whisper. Her cunt was sopping wet but still tight for a 62-year-old. "Oh sweet mother of god it's huge!"

"You are so fucking tight grandma." I groaned, pausing for a moment, relishing the tight, wet fit between my cock and her pussy.

She began gently grind her hips against my crotch and I responded by slowly pumping my hips up and down. We were both groaning and moaning. The sensation of her pubic hair caressing my flesh was amazing. All of this felt so extraordinarily different as I took my time and tried not to rush as I slowly pulled back out and began pumping into her. Over and over, I drove my cock slowly in and out of her oozing pussy, driving us both mad with desire.

She moaned loudly; either in protest or pain, I couldn't tell, and for a second, I didn't care: I had my dick buried inside the hottest pussy ever, and nothing else mattered. This was clearly what my dick was made for; this was where it belonged.

"Oh, my gracious!" she gasped with delight. "Oh, darling, take me. Make me yours."

My Grandmother hugged me tightly and let me do the work of drilling in and out of her, thrusting my hips upwards.

The cords did the work of holding my grandmother up air, allowing me to thrust upwards with complete freedom. I started slowly, and gradually increased my pace, ramming my dick to the hilt into her tight wet snatch. - - and soon, I was bouncing granny's luscious full body up and down on my cock. She whined like a little girl as I pounded her pussy without mercy. Her fleshy body quivered and rippled with every thrust deep inside her, panting and moaning every time I rammed my cock into her hot, moist pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! OH GOD YES!" she moaned loudly.

She squeezed her arms around my neck, and I responded by pulling her tightly to me. "Fuck grandmommy! Oh my god she needs it so bad!" she moaned. The room was hot. It felt like a sauna. Her body was glistening with a soft sheen of sweat. Strands of hair clinging to her face and neck. I grunted as I drove into my grandmother. I had never felt anything so wonderful as my grandmother's hot inner lips wrapping around my pulsating cock. I wished I could fuck her forever. She was moaning with every thrust now, making her bounce on my dick. I knew it had been quite a while since she had been fucked as good as she was being fucked now, and my cock seemed to fit perfectly inside her hot, soaking cunt.

My Grandmother and I were committing intergenerational incest and holy fuck, it was so hot. I wonder what my mother would say if she knew I was balls deep inside her mother.

My legs started to ache slightly, and I could feel a slight soreness in my hips, not used to these types of movements, yet I increased my pace, there was no way I was stopping. My entire body felt like it was on fire. The adrenaline and testosterone rushing through my veins only made me go faster.

"You're such a dirty little fucker. Such a bad boy for fucking his defenseless granny. Do you want to cum inside your grandmother's pussy, hmm? You want to fill granny with your thick baby batter?" she said goading me. Her voice was low and throaty; all evidence of the proper Church lady was gone.

"Fuck yes" I grunted, lost in pleasure. The filth that poured from her mouth had me panting in lust. I was so intently focused on the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her that I didn't even touch her big full tits as they bounced up and down wildly.

She grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips locking together and our tongues hungrily exploring each other. A passionate kiss of ecstasy. The sounds of moans, grunts and heavy breathing filled the room. "Fuck me like I'm one of those college whores!" she panted. "Grandma's been so lonely darling!"

My grandmother clung to me, her arms tight around my torso while her calves gripped around my waist. Again and again, I hammered into her, her entire body shaking at with the impact and her mighty tits quivering. She was moaning and squealing like a bitch in heat every time I thrusted into her, making her bounce up and down the fabric. I started fucking harder and faster. I knew this is exactly how she wanted and needed it. My grandmother's labored breathing intensified.

She straightened her posture and gripped the tension cords on both sides. Her hands white knuckled as she bounced. Her skin was covered in sweat. "Screw your grandmother David! I haven't had a cock in over years ten years!!" she snarled. "God, I fucking need this!"

She gasped letting go of the cords and wrapping her hands around my back and neck, hugging me tightly. Soft delicate fingers dug painfully into my shoulders as she pressed hard against me and shook with a whimper. Her cunt spasmed around my cock. Her own oncoming orgasm sent chills up her spine. Her moaning became more loud and more desperate. "Oh dear lord I'm gonna cum! Oh shit! Im about to fucking cum! Grandma's cumming baby!" the words mashed between her gritted teeth.

"David!" she shrieked loudly, arching her back. She moaned and shuddered as thick spurts of her pussy juice splattered loudly all over the padded floor. I could feel her juice as it poured out of her hole onto my balls, matting my pubic hair. I felt her pussy contract repeatedly around my throbbing dick as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh my god yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck your grandmother! Fuck my lonely cunt!" she wailed in ecstasy as she clung onto me with all her strength, her nails piercing the skin on my back.

Her pussy milked my cock with every contraction. I was too near my climax to be able to hold off anymore. The excitement of it all and the desire to prolong the fucking had allowed me to hold this long, but now I could feel the jolts of electricity running my shaft starting to reach the point of no return. My cum was boiling.

It seemed like my cock just kept growing - - longer and longer, harder and harder, inside her. "I'm gonna cum Grandma" I grunted. I could feel my body tensing up. Her thick thighs squeezed my hips and the sight of her delirious face beneath me propelled me to drive my swollen cock faster and harder into her.

"That's alright, darling, let it go, cum inside grandma," she panted. "Give grandmommy your young cum. It's been so long since I'd felt a man empty his seed deep within me. Cum for your fucking grandmother!"

I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, hugging her as close as possible and fucked her like a madman, my cock ripping in and out of her like a piston, and about as hard, and she cried, gasped and moaned in passion. "Holy Fuck!" I roared as I hilted myself up against her and growled as I sprayed her womb with my load. My grandmother gasped and buried her face in my neck as she felt my scalding, incestuous sperm being sprayed into the deepest depths of her womanhood. She clung on to me and held me deep inside her body making sure my cock was pressed tight into her as far as possible.

"Goddammit!...Ughh! You're mine grandma!" I shuddered loudly. "Fucking bitch!". My cock contracted inside my grandmother. I had never felt anything so wonderful as my grandmother's hot inner lips milking my pulsating cock.

"Yes, baby I'm yours" she moaned. "That's it. Oh, honey. There's so much. Let it all go inside grandma."

We stayed in this position for a long time. Our sweaty bodies clinging to one another with our hearts beating fast. Grandma collapsed against me; her big sweaty tits crushed against my chest. Neither of us spoke for a few minutes. I felt her stroking my hair and gently running her hands along my back.

After I few minutes of gathering myself, I asked her. "Grandma... are...are you okay?"

"Yes dear, just... give me a minute." she replied breathing heavily.

She nuzzled her head in my neck as we attempted to catch our breath. I slowly caressed her naked back as our mingled fuck juices began to seep out of her pussy, dripping onto the floor.

"Oh my...we made such a mess. I hope your mom doesn't get angry." I could hear the smile in her voice. I glanced down at the pool of sweat, cum and pussy juice all over the floor. We kissed and caressed one another, basking in the feeling of our illicit act.

"I love you dear. That was perfect. It's been so long time since I've felt like a woman." she cooed, running her hands across my chest.

"I love you too grandma." I breathed, leaning down kissing her into a wet after-sex kiss.

"What's all this of anyway? How is any of this for yoga?" she asked looking around, clearly confused by the cords hanging from the ceiling.

"Mom started doing something called aerial yoga for her back pain. It's 'fantastic' according to her."

"Aerial yoga...I see... and you thought of fucking me on top of your mom's yoga equipment?" she grinned at me. "Such a nasty little boy."

"I thought you might like something different" I smirked.

We disentangled ourselves and I helped my grandma off the nylon. "I'm going to clean up a bit," she smiled at me. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me, merging our open mouths in another steamy kiss. A soft moan of pleasure escaped my grandmother's lips as we sucked each other's tongues.

"Oh, honey." she breathed. "We better get out of here or we're never going to leave."

"Yeah" I grinned.

"Oh, sweetie. It's just our third day. We still have the whole summer to ourselves."

Hello People.

Illogical here.

Finally got around to write a second part to this story. Will I ever write a third part? I don't know. Maybe one day. If inspiration hits me.

Hope you enjoy.

As always please do let me know in the comments what you think as well as any ideas and/or suggestions.

Big thanks to Twins56 for editing my story.

Until next time.