All Comments on 'My Neglected Mother'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

Very enjoyable. I particularly liked the way you made Martin have to wait for what he wanted. Kissing first, then a bit of tit play before being allowed some finger work. When he finally gets to fuck Fiona, it is the culmination of a lot of groundwork! Well done. 5 stars.

FeltfixerFeltfixer8 months ago

Great story.

At last a realistic mother/son story where they are of sensible ages.

Too many of these stories have an 18 year old son with a 10 inch cock ravaging his mother and her double DD tits. The son is usually a virgin but turns out to be superstud in a matter of minutes.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented8 months ago

Very nicely paced tale, Sylviafan. I like your style. Sometimes it IS better to wait, and a slower buildup is always more entertaining than the too-frequent wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am stories found on this site. And CONGRATULATIONS. You resisted the line "your cock is bigger than your dad's."

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman548 months ago

Very well done indeed! You've definitely left the door open there for a chapter 2. Natalie asking about his relationship with his mother and him being completely honest about it. Would love to read how you go about handling that and where it leads. I'm sure Fiona is missing the intimacy of being with Martin and it wouldn't surprise me if Natalie is more than willing to share. Time will tell huh. Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was an amazing story beat in long time thank you. I am very close to someone in my family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a very long and drawn out build of a story… very much like I’d imagine an event to happen in reality! Kudos on the descriptions of normal people with normal lives and situations whose societal boundaries slowly eroded. Definitely worth the five stars!

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

I liked it. Four stars.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14308 months ago

I liked it too. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice build up & more realistic than most stories.

I agree with the other comments truly amoung the best on this site!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo8 months ago
Poignant story of love.

Beautifully written allowing the reader to be present.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Very nice story, but I thought the ending of the relationship with his Mom was lame and unrealistic.

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

Great story ! For an alternativ ending he should have breed her giver her all children she can have and also a big miss was him not coming all over her face as she was wearing those glasses!!

BroadusBroadus8 months ago

An incest story with passion and romance, deeply sensitive emotions- great! I kind how you expressed it all without domination, force or dropping to crudity

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story and a sequel could go so many ways. I like aggressive, selfish mothers though. Would want to see her decide to break up the son’s marriage which he would actually welcome as he realizes that only Fiona can provide him with the torrid sex that he needs..When a son succumbs to a mother’s sexual allure—even once—the desire for that absolutely never goes away..He’d leave the wife in an instant if Fiona decided to come on to him again. Again thoroughly enjoyed your great story though..

JT

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

I learned a new word today and it's only 4:20 am! to whit: Hock- a dry white wine from Germany.

While we're on the subject of German white wine, your 'Reisling' should read 'Riesling'. When two vowels appear together in german, the first is silent and the second is long. I learned german in high school and it popped out at me from knowing that rule.

I've read a lot of your stories and thoroughly enjoy them; your latest here is no exception! i adore the love story mother son ones from any author, cuz they fit my idea of what a mother and son ought to get up about with each other. Your Fiona and her son work their way lovingly toward a beautiful thang together- and that floats my boat BIG TIME. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Five rating for an age-appropriate description!!! "I felt the bush of her pubic hair and her labia, wet and parted." These so called shaved and over age 40, ladies, yea, they just kind of make the authors look moderately silly! This story actually sounds believable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story glad she kicked her worthless husband out so they could continue their love affair hated that they quit their sex but she was getting too old too continue!! He needs to tell his wife their love story!! 4 Stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackkat46220blackkat462208 months ago

I loved this story. It sounds so realistic, and intimate. Great job!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts8 months ago

A wonderful little gem of a story between mother and son. So very well written ... as usual, when the author is Sylviafan. It's nicely paced and full of love and passion until the end. Some readers mentioned wishing to read a sequel to it and I do agree. Fiona and Natalie seem to have developed a close relationship ... maybe even some complicity together. Who knows ... she might know much more than what Martin thinks. I have such a vivid imagination and would dare suggest that a threesome might become a reality. But I will let the author decide on his intentions should there be a second chapter.

Well done Sylviafan. I always enjoy reading your stories. Another 5 stars !

ekim22ekim228 months ago

5 stars. Love the build up and the suspenders!

P_AndererP_Anderer8 months ago

Great story, 5*!

Thank you for your work :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Captures so much of the emotion of making love to one’s mother. Wonderful

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

Excellent story. Very erotic about the buildup of the physical contact of the two of them.

killerbeeezkillerbeeez8 months ago

What's with this genre of unattractive mothers? It's fiction, she doesn't have to be a old bat.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot story. Being in my 40’s I prefer when the mother is older than the usual stories. Especially liked the oral sex description and red lipstick especially hits home for me

amsterdamamsterdam8 months ago

Wonderful writing as per usual. Thank you, and keep them coming...

nortythortsnortythorts8 months ago

Red hot, and loved the gradual build up, it was erotic and also made it more believable. The ages, especially the mother's, are also a welcome change. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I loved the buildup taking time for things to develop physically. Women can still be attractive in their 60's, My grandmother highlighted her hair to hide the grey. She's tall, fit and thin. Her tits are more than a handful with not much sag to them. She looks so good in her bikini that I am always hard. She takes noticeable glances at my hard cock and her nipples get very hard making my cock throb.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice story loved it and the build up was right on target and their love for each other was felt in the writing but the end was a little quick there should have been a little slow down in there sexual activity then the end 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a shame this one had to end felt their was more to come from this very good story .I've liked reading this as much as I enjoyed reading fantasy fishers REAL ESTATE POWER COUPLE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved thus story and his gradual seduction of his mother was awesome was glad she kicked out her worthless cheating husband hated when they stopped their affair and then he was married and had children you should continue and have him tell his wife about their affair 5 stars

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story you brought it together real well their love grew slowly into incest and glad she kicked her cheating worthless husband out!!!!!!!!!!! %stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We know it was coming. No surprise, none expected. Yet this woman is such a sympathetic character there her happiness is ours as well.

That she finds fulfillment, family, love - even grandchildren is so very, very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice written story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 years without dad touching his wife without having sex with her yes he's cheating on his wife 5 years thats nothing try 21 years 21 long years no touching no kissing no sex of any kind she doesn't like sex at all she's 78 i'm 80 still randy i have to rub my cock yes i wank off yes she's sleeping her back to me snoring her head off, nights without sleep feeling very randy cock hard yes rub yes wank again. its all .i have

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 2 months ago

Yes, definitely one of the better writers on this site. I overlook the odd spelling mistake. I like the slow build up...that always works for me. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this story it took a while before the incest but it was well written hated the way that it ended still 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Excellent, with many strengths in the story, but I aim at one particular strength.

The description of Mum is excellent.

"Mum's... just an ordinary suburban housewife who's grown into late middle-age....

She's not amazingly pretty and with a model's figure either....

She's quite tall - about five-eight - ... She's got quite broad shoulders, full breasts, wide hips and long, strong-looking legs. ... nondescript brown hair but it's gone a rather lovely steel grey and it's lush and thick...

Facially, she's a bit Marmite - some people find her attractive and others don't. I'd say her face is characterful: ... She's got lovely dark-blue eyes which sparkle when she laughs, which isn't often, nowadays....

... I think she could look quite nice if she used a bit of make-up but she usually doesn't bother much. She doesn't bother much with her clothes either..."

He does find her attractive, but not beautiful, and he does not call her beautiful at this point, which seems a mistake (not many mistakes in this tale, and this one actually isn't one...), but the potential is there.

As they grow together emotionally and physically, and she takes more care with her appearance, she blooms again, and she starts believing herself attractive again, and our hero finds her so as well. It's a journey for both of them, and they arrive together, she feels desirable, and he finds her both very attractive and desirable.

This subtle method of revealing beauty has a great deal of appeal for me. SF does not use "My mum was the neighborhood MILF, just perfect and beautiful, that I had wanted since my first hard-on, and all of my mates leered at her, and gave me a lot of crap as they were drooling over her luscious body..." (which also works, but is a more, or very, common trope).

Well done, SF, Five for you

BTW, somewhat taller than average women with broad shoulders and hips, with large busts?

Yeah, they are pretty amazing,

...glad our heroine got to enjoy herself again...

Coochielover71Coochielover712 days ago

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!

MySecretGuyMySecretGuyabout 14 hours ago

Well written, plot clearly planned and with a so. so sensible and realistic ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous