My Neighbor and My Pool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna wasn't quite petite, but she couldn't reach over my head with the wand, so she smoothly climbed onto the shower bench, and I found myself being showered by a towering goddess. I understood the hunger she was feeling. It was awakened in me too. She massaged my head as the water flowed over it, then her thumb found its way to my lips. I pursed my lips to kiss her thumb and she thrust it into my mouth like a little cock. "Ah....I'm not the only one who got hungry" she said as she made little mock thrusts. "Just in case you forgot how to thrust, my handsome bachelor neighbor. I hope you will remember today," she said with calm confidence.

I responded by slipping my hand between her thighs. "Don't worry, dear Luna, I remember exactly where to go and what to do." She retracted her thumb, kissed it, smiled, then continued her lathering tour.

Luna then giggled and lightly swatted my hand from her thighs. "Bad boy! Stop that! It's my turn right now," she said giggling between grins.

Luna bid me to turn away from her and she lathered then massaged my shoulders. "Hmm. Someone likes to lift weights. Or are the muscles made from cleaning the pool all day?" she mused.

"No, no. Those are from hauling myself up to the top of the fence in hopes of seeing into your bedroom," I teased.

"Oh! A peeping Brandon, eh? I must remember to leave the blinds open. We can't have you hanging on the fence without a good peep!" she said humorously with feigned a British accent.

When she worked her way to my rear, I squatted and got the same anal exploration as Luna had. The stimulation around my anus triggered a rise in my cock again and she was pleased to be greeted with a rising rod. She lathered my balls lovingly then began to stroke my shaft somewhat vigorously. "Mustn't leave this guy untouched. I can tell he is ready for some social mingling" she said as she intently stroked me. She didn't seem to be aware that this could make me cum, and I was tempted to let her get me to that stage, but I chose to save it for her later. When I came, I wanted to be deep inside her.

"You have delighted me to the point of cuming, my dear lover. Let me save that for later. Shall we rinse the rod?" I queried with much affection.

"Uh, oh, yes" she said hesitantly. She was catching on quickly. This was the first time any guy had asked her to wait. She finished rinsing me then held up my cock and kissed the tip. "I'm going to eat you up soon," she said smiling.

Luna soon finished with my feet then we stood together for a final rinse. The shower had transformed us from being hot neighbors into lovers. It was time to towel off and dry.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed two bath sheets from the towel warmer. Luna purred with excitement when she felt the warm towel. "This is incredible! No wonder you stay in your home so much. I would too if I had your stuff!"

"Mi stuff es su stuff," I said putting on an accent of sorts. "My door has no lock for you, dear queen Luna" I added with a bow.

Luna was toweling her long, light brown hair. I pulled out a sitting stool at the vanity and motioned for her to sit. "What goddess must dry her own hair?" I teased as I pulled out a brush and hair dryer. "When she has a lover to do it for her?" I began to work the strands loose and dry it.

"This is a special treat! You obviously know what you're doing. How is it that you know how to dry hair, my lover?" she genuinely wanted to know.

"Because I had sisters while growing up. You learn everything it takes to be a female" I said proudly.

"Everything??" she replied quizzically.

"Well, almost everything. Some things I had to figure out on my own and I will show you soon," I taunted. She made a fun 'oooing' sound and squeezed her arms together making her tits bulge out. My eyes popped in response, and she caught me looking. She giggled. This was a different Luna than the shy college girl that dropped by this morning for a swim. She was all woman now and ripe for consumption.

I put on a show while drying her hair. Meanwhile, her towel was around her waist, but her pretty, round breasts were in full view. Every time I glanced at them, she would catch me and giggle. "I have a hungry stud on my hands who obviously is a boob man," she laughed. "Whatever shall we do with him?"

"Suck it up baby" I joked. She laughed and agreed while doing the tit squeeze again. Every time she did that I wanted to suck on the nipples. I was having a wonderful and sensual time with her, and she was too. Gone was the girl who resented her large breasts and in her place was the goddess who loved to put them out and entice me. My theory had been that young men had never treated her correctly and I was seeing proof that she could enjoy proper treatment.

When her hair was dry, it became perfectly quiet with the hair dryer turned off. "I promised someone a body rub. Anyone interested?" I asked pleasantly.

"Only if it involves four hands, my lover, and I have two of them."

"Ok, we agree. May I invite you to get comfortable on my bed while I get the warmed oil?"

Luna left her towel behind and glided gracefully to the bed wearing only a peaceful smile. I turned on some soft music and retrieved the oil from the warmer.

Luna was laying on her side and stretched out on my bed. She had covered her breasts and mid- section with the bed sheet. Even after opening herself to me in the shower, she was still shy about exposing herself in the bed.

I put the towels in the drying rack and strode to the bed. My cock had calmed and was swaying as I walked. Luna's eyes took it all in and she had a look of hungry anticipation. I set the oil on the nightstand and slid in next to her. We immediately locked into a kiss and our bodies intertwined. Luna was like a sensual tigress winding herself around me. She had incredible sensuality. It was there all along and it just needed to be released.

We stopped kissing and I asked her to roll onto her stomach. I lightly sat on her legs, just below her perfect rear. I worked my dry hands through her freshly dried hair and rubbed her scalp and lightly rubbed her ear lobes. She made many sweet sounds of pleasure. "Luna, my first comment is that you are good at kissing."

"Aw, you're being sweet again" she replied softly.

"I intend to comment on what I'm seeing. Is that ok with you?" I asked warmly.

"Yes, I welcome all your comments. I am really enjoying your attention, my new lover." I could hear the smile on her face.

I dribbled warm oil on her back and began to smooth it in. A body rub differs from a massage in that the rub is for the skin while the massage addresses the underlying muscles. That would come another day. For now, I wanted to feel and explore every part of her, from top the toe.

As I worked my way across her shoulders and down her arms, I really noticed her muscle tone. She had obviously spent time in the gym and both her shoulders, and her arms felt great. With Luna, even the palms of her hands felt sexy and as I rubbed her hands, she curled her fingers around mine. "This is wonderful, lover. You spoil me so nicely. I'm all yours," she shared in a dreamy tone. I smiled to myself. Luna would no longer stand for the foolish, bumbling moves of awkward college boys. She had higher standards now.

"Luna, you have wonderful muscle tone in your shoulders, back, and arms. How do you work out?" I asked.

"Yoga is my top choice and I add in weights and cardio for balance. I'm glad you like what you see!"

"Oh, I am finding so much to admire, my sexy friend. I think you have done great work on yourself."

As I made my way down her back, I shifted back and spread her legs a little. At last, I could see the pussy my cock had felt, and it was, of course, perfect. Nice labia that met and smoothly covered what lay inside. Inside was, I was sure, a warm clit that I intended to meet soon. For now, I couldn't see it but looked very forward to it. "Oh, I really like what I'm seeing here, dear. For starters, your buns sing to me. They're delicious! In between them, I can see a very streamlined pussy with a perfect little annus at the top." Luna wiggled her rear and sounded her approval.

I smoothed oil around her buns and opened them a little. This was a perfect time to oil and massage her pussy, but we'd end up lovemaking before it was time and I decided to limit my reach to just short of touching her labia. Luna groaned, "Oh....my lover doth tease his mistress!" she pouted in fun with a put-on British accent.

"Yes, but only a short delay my lovely goddess. Very soon...." I continued down her legs to her feet where I had some fun tugging each toe. Luna was lightly ticklish, and she lightly wiggled. He perfect rear tensed, and it made her buns look so solid. I groaned to myself with approval.

"Thus far, I find nothing but compliments for what I've seen. Flip time, dear lovely queen," I requested, and she slowly turned.

"This is dreamy" she said smoothly.

"Enjoy, dear Luna." I smiled and when she had settled onto her back, I continued working up her legs.

"Luna, you have amazing legs. Quite sexy and quite athletic. You even had great knees!" I said admiringly.

"You are pumping me up so sweetly, my lover. Please don't stop."

There was no need to stop. I had reached the top of her delicious thighs when she parted then a little and her beautiful pussy came back into view. It was smooth and sleek, and I decided it needed one quick pass of the oiled hands. I flipped my hands and moved them up her inside thighs. When I reached the top of her thighs, she instinctively spread her legs open for me and my hands came together at her perineum and slowly glided over her labia and up past where I knew her clit was hiding. I hesitated over that area as I applied a little more pressure. It was then that I noticed some lubricant showing up where her pussy lips came together. Luna was really enjoying this, and her body was getting her ready. I was pleased to see this. Luna was moving slowly in a sensual rhythm.

I paused and sat back for a moment. "Luna, I want to really explore your womanhood when I finish the rub. I don't think you have been appropriately introduced to the treats that await a goddess like you."

Luna hummed, looked at me, and licked her lips. "I will spread for you as wide as you please, dear lover." Her words dripped of sexy sensuality.

"I've never seen a prettier pussy and I intend to show you what it can really do with a lover who cares."

I leaned over and resumed my exploration. Luna had very developed abs. She had a distinctive ridge down both sides of her abs and it gave her belly a sexy smoothness. Her navel was stretched slightly and that gave it an interesting appeal. My hands circled her little landing patch then moved up the sides of her belly. The ab ridges gave it a wonderful feel, and I could feel the firmness below the surface of her soft skin. I began to rub her belly in clockwise motion and each time my hands passed near her mound I would firm the pressure slightly which had the effect of gently pulling on the skin above her pussy. The clit buried under the surface was surely getting tugged and I began to see a little more wetness seep from her lips.

"You have an amazing belly, Luna. I could spend the afternoon kissing and loving it, but alas, your glorious breasts are calling to me." With that, I applied fresh oil to my hands and enclosed her firm, fine breasts with a circling motion. They were quickly oiled and slick. My hands circled her areolas several times before I spider fingered starting at her nipples then the fingertips ran down the height of her breast in a slight corkscrewing motion. Luna was pleased and her sounds proved it. The rhythmic movements resumed, and she had a smile on her face. "You already know what I think of these breasts, Luna, but I will tell you again. They are magnificent. Be proud to have them."

I finished with a gentle sweep around her face then leaned down and kissed her. Sitting back, I added "may you never again be displeased with what you have. I have not seen Sarah naked, nor do I need to. She cannot have better than what you have here. Besides, part of your beauty cannot be seen externally. It is the person you are inside. That, dear friend. Is a very special and wonderful part of you. It's the part that will still be beautiful when you reach 100 and might not want to run around naked anymore." We both laughed, which served to give us both a moment of pause.

Luna looked at me with her pretty eyes and declared, "You really are a lover and I want to explore you too. My body is alive again. You have reminded me of what beauty is all about. Now, let me see your beauty too." She got up and invited me to lay down. "Stomach first, please," she requested peacefully. I gladly complied.

When Luna sat on my rear, I was surprised how light she was. It was also sexy knowing her pussy was hovering over my cock which was in a state of high alert. My body was stimulated from the moment this wonderful idea came up. All the powerful hormones had been coursing through me since that first moment and it was somehow pleasing to both of us not to respond to the natural urge to hurry up and fuck. This was love making in its grandest form and we had just begun. Suddenly my back felt glorious. Luna was dragging her nails down my back, and it was a joyful feeling. It broke me from my thoughts, and I let out a warm groan. "Oh baby, you have my full attention now," I assured.

"I'm enjoying being in charge of this hot body for a while," she said possessively. "You have many treats too, my lover." She began to oil my back and I was enjoying everything she did. This was new to her, but her instincts and curiosity guided her. She followed the same course as I did and made many flattering comments along the way. It was so sensual having this beautiful, naked young woman rubbing my body that my cock had begun to harden. When it was time to flip over it swung to full attention then toppled over to one side.

Luna was so quiet that I looked up. She was breathing tentatively and staring at my cock in a way that was like someone stumbling upon a pile of cash. There was a lot I didn't know about her, yet I guessed that she had never really seen a cock beyond the quick jab in a sloppy fuck. I decided to break the silence.

"It's open for exploration too but if you use oil, you might not like the taste if you decide to explore orally later. Just saying." I smiled warmly and dropped my head to the bed again.

"Oh, ok" she said in almost a whisper. I could hear her breathing get a little raspy. She was nervous but I decided to let her explore on her own. The thought of her staring at my cock made it harden even more. I felt her hands move up my legs then my quads. I could also sense she was still staring at my cock. I could smell her pensiveness. My cock and balls were larger in size. Some would call it above average. In any case, it was not one of those cocks that would scare most women at first sight. It was certainly enough to attract attention when hard, though, and it still had Luna's.

I could tell Luna was hesitating, so I reached down, took her hands in mine, then placed hers around my shaft and held them there. It felt wonderful. Her hands were delicate and slender, and my cock was a hard, hot rod. I slowly released my hands and let them lay on the bed. She lightly stroked it a bit then carefully cradled my balls. "Does this hurt?" she asked tentatively.

"No, not at all. If you squeezed them too hard it would, but gentle fondling and even kissing or sucking feels nice" I assured her. She continued to lightly work them. I thought she was exploring more than anything else and it was good to see her enjoy learning. She then explored my shaft with her fingertips working in steps from the bottom to the mushroom-hat shaped tip. She discovered the sponginess of the tip and asked, "is it always like this or does the tip get hard too?"

I thought it was a good question. Most women had no idea the tip was spongy. "Yes, it is always like that. I think it is nature's way of preventing damage if my cock is hitting your back wall" I explained.

She squeezed my shaft a little and I felt my shaft surge. Luna felt it too. "What was that I just felt?"

"It's a surge. You are exciting my cock and it's working to get as hard as possible," I commented.

"I want to feel you inside me soon, Brandon" she said with a mix of sincerity and sensuality. She lightly kissed the tip of my cock and carefully laid it on my thigh then moved her hands up my abs. "Ooooh, someone else does crunches!"

"Thank you for noticing. Yes, I do some ab work as often as I can."

When Luna reached my chest, she really worked my pectorals. Mine were well pronounced and I had a little body fat covering them. The effect was such that I had more breast than some of the women I knew. Theirs would have been more sensitive though. My nipples gave me no pleasant, sensual sensations.

"I like your hairy chest" Luna said with pleasure. She was enjoying running her finger through it.

When she had finished with my arms and my face, she leaned in a kissed me. "You're a fine stud, my cowboy. You passed my test. Now what do you plan for us?"

"Oh?" I teased. "You have a stud test, do you? Do I pass that easily? There's more baby," I almost growled.

Luna's face changed to that of a hungry tigress. She rolled back and spread her legs wider than I have ever seen a woman spread and said hungrily "I know, my lover! Take me!"

I pounced on her while keeping my body elevated and holding my hungry cock back from her pussy while I moved in to kiss her deeply. There is no greater feeling to a man than to have earned his way into his lover's heart. Her full intimate yielding of herself was a joy and I was ready to take her. She was breathing harder now, and her body radiated a glow. Her cheeks were pink with blushing, yet her eyes said, "eat me."

I pulled back from our kiss and began a long kissing march southward from her lips. Her chin. Her neck. All over her breasts and some sucking on each nipple. The further I ventured, the more her hips swayed and ground. She was entering a sexual trance and had only reached the first stage. More were to come.

I continued to her belly. Then swung to the side and kissed the delicate area under her knee then along her inner thigh. It was heavenly territory. When I reached her pussy, it was throbbing, and Luna was already moaning with anticipation. I kissed up each side of the labia enclosure which was open a little while her legs were spread so wide. At last, I used the sides of my palms to open her and was greeted by smooth pink, wet skin that was lorded over by a swollen clit slightly protruding from under its protective hood. I gazed in wonder and then dove in.

As my tongue glided up the insides of her labia toward her clit Luna began to emit a low groaning sound. I smiled inwardly. There was more ahead. My tongue circled the hood and glided down the other side. I stopped at her opening and circled it with my tongue. It was tight yet wet. I plunged in a little with my stiffened tongue. Luna's hands grabbed the back of my head and pumped my head down.

This had a double effect. It forced my tongue deeper, and it also caused my nose to assault her clit. Her body quaked and she let out a yell. I attempted to ease back a little to give her a break, but she was now pumping my head earnestly. I simply worked along with her letting my nose pummel her clit while my tongue continued its little fucking. It was enough to push her over the edge. With one more push on my head, she let out a loud shout as her body quaked and rocked with a nice orgasm. Her wetness increased dramatically then she suddenly went limp. I pulled back my head a little and smiled.