My Neighbor and My Pool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is someone getting happy?" I asked with a warm voice. She was still breathing hard, and I loved what it did with her chest.

"Damn!!" she said after a gasp. "Oh, damn!" She kept breathing hard. "Was that what I think it was???" She lifted her head, and the look was priceless. I suddenly knew how poorly her previous lovers had treated her. Sure, there hadn't been many, but it only took one good one and that honor fell to me. I was very pleased, but this wasn't over. That was just a warmup.

"I have loads of energy coursing through me! I love what you are doing my lover! This is all new to me and I didn't think it would be, but what did I know?? I need a short break before we continue, and I think someone has been waiting for some loving." She brought her legs down and pointed to my cock. "You're mine, dude," she asserted.

I smiled, moved up on the bed, and rolled onto my back. Luna climbed onto me the same way I had done with her and nailed me with a deep kiss. Her beautiful hair was creating a tent for our two faces. Her athletic legs straddled me just above my cock and I could have pushed up on my midsection and entered her. It was surreal and wonderful.

Luna asked me to flip onto my belly then she began the same kissing march from head to toe that I had used. It was better than I thought it would be. I relaxed and enjoyed the experience. She gave me a nice rubbing around my shoulders, arms, then down my back. Luna was truly exploring my body as she moved. She was identifying with every muscle and joint. I was surprised at her knowledge of the body.

When she reached my buns, Luna really put on a show. I had never had such a thorough working of the area. She seemed possessed. Then she worked down my legs and around me feet. With a hint of glee, she announced that it was time for me to flip.

Luna eyed me for a moment then started working up my legs. My cock started to grow in response to her approach. When she reached the top of my legs, I was quite hard. I felt her hands circle my growing shaft then cradle my balls. She scooted my legs apart and dropped to her elbows still holding me.

I could feel her warm breath on my shaft then suddenly her lips were taking in the top of my shaft. Her wet mouth felt fantastic, and I let out a low groan. "I think you are an angel, dear lover," I commented in a whisper.

"I am your personal body happiness assistant, dear lover of mine, and it's time you get some personalized care." Her lips continued down my shaft until she had engulfed most of me. After hesitating for a moment, she proceeded a little further down. I was delighted she could take in all of me without gagging. I would learn later that she had occasionally explored sucking guys in high school and had figured out how to deep throat them. Since she rarely let them in her pants, she found it satisfying to suck them dry instead. Few of them could last very long, and she liked that it calmed them down. None knew what to do orally for her, though, and this explained why she had experienced her first intense and deep orgasm from me a brief time before.

I had unusually strong resilience and could outlast most women in oral sex. Luna was surprising me, though. She had my shaft wet and was stroking it with one hand while using her delicate mouth at the same time. I could easily have given her a big load of cum, but we were too close to love making to let myself finish. I chose to speak up instead. "You are a 'blowing beauty,' my lover. I am at full hardness. Do you want to feel this inside now?"

Luna immediately looked up. Her beautiful eyes were happy and bright, and my cock was still deep in her mouth. It was a great sight. She hummed an agreement, and it made a curious vibration on my shaft. "OK," I said, "time to release this guy before it fills your mouth. I want to give it to you in another place. Luna hummed a sound of pleasure as she sucked her way to my tip and released me with a smack.

"Yum, lover, you are so delicious. I could suck on your rod all day."

"Oh my, Luna, I could watch you all day and I would cum a dozen times!"

Luna made a low humming sound as she kissed her way up my belly around my chest, then back to my lips for a kiss. She kissed passionately for a moment then looked at me. "I'm a little nervous, cowboy, let me control it, please, by sitting on you." She scooted back slightly and raised up on her knees. I reached through her legs and held up my hard rod for her. I felt the lovely wetness of her lips and circled my tip around her opening a little.

Taking a deep breath, Luna lowered down onto my cock a little then rose. She kept repeating this and each time she took a little more of me in. She was very tight but wet enough that I slid in and out easily. At last, she dropped all the way down with a gasp and looked at me. "No one has ever been this far with me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, my wonder man."

She started to work my shaft in then out and a little faster each time. The sight of her was so awesome that I was spellbound. Her naked beauty was on full display as she slowly worked her way up then down again. Her breasts swayed slightly, and the movement of her body was super sensuous. She still had a little bit of a pensive look on her face, but I could see she was gaining confidence.

As she continued, I noticed that both of us were breathing heavier. She seemed to be in a bit of a trance, uncertain of what to do next. I decided to help her out. "Luna my lovely vision, it's my turn to work. May I flip you?"

Luna gave me a very sensual smile and said "yes, please do my cowboy!"

I reached up, grabbed her shoulders, then gave her a side flip. She fell lightly on her back while I landed on top of her with my arms holding my weight. My cock was still deep inside her.

I dropped down on my elbows and began kissing her while slowly ramping up my thrusting. We were both very worked up already and it wouldn't be long before we came. I found a thrusting stroke that stopped me right at her kissing cervical lips. She had the most accommodating and best feeling pussy I had ever encountered. Luna was full of good surprises, and I added her pussy to her list of perfect things.

"You have the most amazing pussy, dear Luna."

She moaned and raised her head to take in a kiss again. I decided she was ready for what I called the stallion. I shifted my thrusts to quick stops which made my balls slap her perineum. As I picked up pace and pressure, she began to breath very fast and finally pulled out of our kissing to let out a moan.

"Get ready baby, you're about to go for a ride!" I declared. With that, I began to thrust very hard. Her moaning became very loud, and her nails dug into my back. Her whole body was starting to move.

At one point her pussy went from snug to very snug and I knew she was close. I was grateful because I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock suddenly swelled. Luna could sense it and it drove her into an ecstatic state. As I shot a load of hot cum into her, she screamed, and dug her nails into my back. I had to hold her body down. She was thrashing like a person having a seizure. "Yesssss! Yessssss! Yesssssssssssss!" she cried still digging her nails further into my back.

I made one final thrust and halted at her inner wall. She was still thrashing about, so I held my cock in place. "I'm still commmmmmiiiiinnng!" she cried. Then suddenly, she went limp again, let out a long breath, and grabbed my head while pulling me back to her lips for a deep kiss. She then pulled back her head and gasped "You did it again! I have never made love like that before!" She started to cry. "You have made me feel so awesome and so special, Brandon!" She pulled me into a bear hug while I was still deep inside her. My cock was softening and would pop out soon. When it did, Luna gave a shudder while I jumped. We were still very sensitive.

I lifted my head back and asked smiling, "now, dear Luna, how do you feel about your lovely body?"

She circled her arms around my neck and pulled my head down so she could put a kiss on my forehead. "You have made me appreciate the body I have, dear cowboy, and I think I will need reminding often." She smiled and bit her lip.

"Oh, Luna, my newfound lover, I will delight in reminding you very often! I feel great too. I've never known a finer lover than you. Let's take a refreshing rinse shower then meet back here to cuddle and take a nap, shall we?"

"Really? That sounds perfect! Lead the way my cowboy lover."

Luna had a proud, confidence about her as we walked arm in arm to the shower. Her friend Sally may have been a babe, but Luna was definitely a goddess.