My Neighbor and the Bully

Story Info
Mom willingly to do anything to stop her son from bullying.
1.9k words
4.06
24.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing

I moved a lot when I was younger. But finally, when I was 5 years old. My dad got a job as a CEO of a small technology company and quietly grew it to a powerhouse.

I got bullied at school, moving around so much, and having to repeat the first and third grade, mom and dad decided it would be good for me to start boxing to defend myself.

I turned 18 years old in the middle of my junior year of high school. So yeah, I was going to be 19 years old when I graduated high school. I didn't care, I wasn't going to college as I had my pro boxing career waiting for me after I graduated.

It had been two weeks into my senior year, when everything changed. I got back home Friday night after running and working out. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw mom and our neighbor sitting at the breakfast table. Dr. Webb was a total MILF. She had long, blonde hair, a tight body, nice C tits, and an ass that could kill. Every guy in the neighborhood had a wet dream, the day she moved in.

I saw she was crying and I knew it wasn't good. I went to my room to take a shower and change. Later, when we sat down to dinner, dad and I knew mom was mad. Halfway through dinner, I looked at dad and he gave me the 'don't do it' look.

I asked mom what she was upset about. Dad could only look at the food on his plate. My mom put down her knife and fork and looked directly at me. I knew I was in for it.

Mom asked, "Austin, did you know that John was getting bullied at school?"

I answered back, "I don't know, but the kid is a loser, so it doesn't surprise me."

Mom now had a look that I had seen before; dad got up and left the table, making up an excuse about needing to finish packing for their trip tomorrow as he left the room.

Mom was mad. "Do you know that Dr. Webb was in here crying her eyes out, about how John wants to move in with his dad to get away from the bullies at school. Didn't I ask you to look after him?"

All I had to say for myself was, "Sorry, mom. I'll see what I can do."

"Oh, no. You need to go and talk to Dr. Webb and fix this by the time we get back home Sunday, or else."

I knew I had to fix it, mom almost never got involved with things like this in my life. So when she did, I did whatever I could to make her happy. Or it wasn't going to be good for me.

The next morning, as mom and dad got ready to leave for their trip, mom came and gave me a hug and a kiss, and told me to fix it or don't be home when she got back, and until I did.

I went over to talk to Dr. Webb about everything. I got there and she opened the door and I asked if I could come in. We sat in her living room.

I said, "I am sorry for John getting bullied at school."

Dr. Webb replied, "It's okay, it's not like you're the one doing it, right?"

"No, I would never. Mom asked me to look after John when you guys moved in. I did have him hang out with me and my friends for a week or two, but we didn't have anything in common and he just sat there quietly. I did introduce him to some guys that I knew liked some of the same things as him."

"He did tell me about that, and was happy to have some friends. But then shortly after is when the bullying started."

"I didn't know about it, and he never said anything. But it's the high school, there are some rules about things like this. I can't just go up to them and say stop it."

"I know that, but can't you do anything about it?" pleaded Dr. Webb.

"Look, I like John, I do, but the only thing I can do to stop the bullying, is to go up to them myself, and threaten to kick his ass if he messes with John. But I could be in some shit if I do that, being 18, and it can fuck with my boxing."

Dr. Webb resumed, "Your mother told me that you are the big guy in school, and that most people won't be able to do anything to you."

I knew I could stop the bullying quickly, but it would be too much trouble for me to have to look out for him all the time at school. I tried explaining to her, "Look, the only way for me to make it stop, is for me to be there for him all the time in school. And I am sorry, but I am too busy with school and boxing. And if I just talk to them, it will only make things worse for him."

Dr. Webb countered, "But, your mom says you don't play any sport in school because of boxing. So what keeps you so busy that you can't look after him."

"Honestly, girls. I spend a lot of time running after girls. It's my last year, and I want to have as much fun as I can."

Dr. Webb looked into the distance and was thinking about the situation; thinking of a way to help her son. She began, "Okay, so let me ask you something. Say you have a girl that was giving you the best sex you ever had, to the point that you didn't want to run after other girls. Only that, you would do whatever you had to, to keep her happy. Would you have the time, then?"

I replied, "Yes and no. Yes, I would have the time then, but then, no because I would have to spend all my time with her, to keep her happy."

Dr. Webb proposed, "Okay, so how about this, If you look after John at school, and make it so that he has a nice and peaceful senior year... I'll fuck you as you have never been fucked before in your life--as much as you want, and however you want."

I sat there looking at her, dumbfounded. I'd had wet dreams about this woman--hell every guy around here has--and if she was willing to do this for her son, I would make it so that he had the best year ever. "Okay. I'll make it so he has the best year ever, if you do what you say you're going to do."

"Fine. This weekend, you can fuck me as much as you can and however you want, but for the following two weeks, I'll see how John's doing and if you keep your word, then we can continue. But if you stop, we stop."

I stated, "Done. He will be a changed man from Monday."

As I sat there, she got up and started to take off her clothes. I finally got to see her naked and it was amazing. I knew she had a killer body, but never expected how good it was. She got on her knees and pulled out my dick. She gave me a quick jerk off, as she took me into her mouth and sucked me better than anyone had before.

Dr. Webb got up and dropped her thong to the floor and I got to see her hairless pussy. She got on top of me and slowly slid down my dick. I was in heaven the moment I got into her tight pussy. She worked her way down and started grinding back and forth on me. I grabbed onto her ass as she worked me. I held on for as long as I could, but I had never been fucked this good before and told her I was going to cum. She told me it was safe to cum inside her, and I did; she kept going, and I had to tell her to stop.

As she got off me, she picked up her pink thong and wiped my cum from her pussy. She gave it to me and told me to keep it as a reminder of her. She got me a drink and we just sat there on the living room sofa. Before long, I started to get hard again, looking at her freshly-fucked body.

We got to her bedroom and she got on the bed in doggy, on her hands and knees. She looked back at me and told me that she always saw me looking at her ass, so here it was for me. I got up and pushed into her again. I didn't hold back. I fucked her hard and fast for twenty minutes before I came the second time that morning.

I lost count of how many times we had sex that weekend. She showed me so many things, and I got to try even more. I was hooked and she knew it.

Monday morning at school, I kept an eye on John to see who the bully was. I saw a group of guys walk up to him and push him and his friends. I walked over with my boys behind me.

I got to them and put my arm on John's shoulder and looked at the guys. I told them that if I ever see or hear about anyone picking on John or his friends, I was going to fuck them up. They all looked at me and my friends standing there, and got scared and ran off. I told John his friends to come and hang with us from now on, and if anyone picked on them to tell me.

As we left, my friends asked me why. I couldn't tell them about Dr. Webb, so I told them, "My mom and his mom are friends. If I don't, mom's going to cut off my balls." They knew my mom and how she is when she gets mad, and told me they would keep an eye on them to help.

The rest of the school year went by peacefully for John, and I even got him hooked up with some girls. Dr. Webb and I started fucking every day, and she let me do everything I wanted for to her. It was the best, and I was sad to see the school year end. We did hook up when we had time, but it wasn't like my last year of high school.

Last year, she ended up getting pregnant and I knew it was mine, she told me it was something she had wanted and I didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to. I told her I would be there and a part of the baby's and her life, and that this now made her mine forever.

Mom was not happy with us, but having a grandchild made her happy in the end, and dad was proud of me for more than one reason. Mom helped out with the baby all the time, so she could work and I could focus on my boxing. My friends now knew why I helped John out.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...