My Neighbor Barry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went inside and put on some real clothes. Another pair of jean shorts on bottom and a form-fitting spaghetti strap cropped tank top over a strapless bra on top. Given that I had just been assaulted by the man I was going to see it was a questionable fashion choice at best (a full ghost costume or a burlap sack would probably have been better) but I looked cute and I liked it. I had zero bloating whatsoever since I had basically not eaten for over a day, so the band of my jean shorts sat a little lower on my waist than they typically do. I put a nice, thin rope belt through the loops to keep them up. The tank top was still tight to my body though, and when I stood up I could just barely see my ribs poking through the fabric. I definitely needed to eat something, but I also just wanted to go get my phone and knock my anxiety down a few notches.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door to apartment 2232. It took a few moments before Barry opened the door, but he did eventually, saying as he did "Darling! How are ya?" and smiling at me. I looked up at him and smiled too, stepping into the cool room. He closed the door behind me.

"Hi Barry," I said shyly. I ran my fingers through my long, dark hair. "Can...can I have my phone back?"

"Of course!" he said, "Come this way and we'll go get it." As he said this he put his full palm on the small of my back. Shivers went down my spine and I followed him.

We went past his spare bedroom, directly into his. My phone was on his nightstand. He gestured to it as he opened the door and said, "There you are." As I went to grab it, he closed the bedroom door and locked it, with a key that I saw him put in his pocket. I picked up my phone and tried to turn it on, then discovered that it was completely dead. "While you're here though, you may as well stay a while..." suggested Barry as he came up behind me, put his hands around the smallest part of my waist, and turned me around to face him. I looked up slowly with my soft brown eyes. He had his hands damn near all the way around my waist, moving his thumbs slowly near my ab-line. I put my dead phone on the table behind me and sensuously, gracefully, raised my thin arms around him and clasped my right wrist in my left hand behind his neck. Then I slowly brought myself up onto my tiptoes and planted a quiet, small, wet kiss on his cheek. It was then that I realized why I had really come.

His hands began to move up and down my slender body again as we looked into each other's eyes. He felt my soft curves from the slope of my ass and hips to my slightly arched lower back, all along my sides with his thumb dragging along my ribcage, up along the faint muscles of my upper back, until finally one hand was in my hair and moving to clasp the back of my neck and his other arm was nearly completely encircling my tiny waist.

"You look marvelous today," said Barry. "You came back for more, didn't you?" he added.

I closed my eyes and lowered my head. "Yes...I did," I said quietly. The truth.

Barry nodded and smiled, then moved his left hand from the left side of my back all the way around to the right hip, then down between my legs. His right hand suddenly squeezed my neck from the back as he lifted my little body up onto the bed (by the groin) and sat me down. "I thought you would," he said.

"Now lean back onto the bed..." I did so, though my toned legs still hung off the side of it.

"Put your arms above your head..." I moved them up, stretching them as far up as was comfortable. I rested my eyes blankly on the ceiling, a mixed feeling of relief and anticipation washing over me.

"Now let your stomach relax and sink in..." I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing. I could feel my belly coming to rest, fractional inch by inch. My skin-tight tank top separated from my diaphragm area as my whole midsection sank, while it still clung tight to my ribs, which were almost certainly sharper than ever before.

I could hear Barry walk to the other end of the room and open a drawer. "Hold still now while I tie your hands together with this," he said when he came back near my head. I felt a soft yet strong cord looped around my small wrists, which were then looped to each other. Then a sharp tug as Barry pulled them up to tie them to the bedpost. He ran his warm hand down my slender body, from the exposed skin below my collarbones, over my B-cup breasts, down my ribcage, along my sunken belly, and down to the top of my jean shorts. He undid the shoelace knot I had tied in my rope belt and then slowly pulled the button on my jean shorts apart and the little zipper down.

My legs were quickly tied at the ankle in the same way my wrists were. He must have tied them to the bottom of the bed or something. Lastly, I felt him feed a soft strap around my neck, then pull at the long end until my throat was tightly encircled by it. A thrill of excitement went through me, and I was definitely already wet.

Then Barry asked me softly, "Are you ready little darling?" I breathed softly, "Yes..." Then he yanked hard on the strap around my neck and all of my air was cut off. He didn't touch me though: there I was, tied down, helpless, petite body stretched even thinner, shorts unbuttoned, tank top fitted tight to my ribs and breasts, and Barry only choked me.

But wow, did he do a good job with it. My jaw fell wide open as I struggled for any air at all. I could feel my pulse loud in my ears. I had opened my eyes, and I kept them fixed on him for as long as I could, but eventually I could feel myself slipping away...

Then, all of a sudden, he released the strap. My chest heaved, welcoming air back into my lungs in big gulps. I saw Barry staring hard at my ribs as they rose and fell. Then, when I was almost back to normal breathing, he pulled the strap again, not as hard, but hard enough to seriously restrict my flow of air. I could feel his hand caressing my empty stomach until he finally slipped it under my panties and began to finger me.

I couldn't have done it better myself. It's like he knew exactly what I needed when I needed it. It was almost superhuman. He worked me up and down, like I was a boat on the sea--his sea. Finally he wound me up too high and--without a puff of air in my lungs--I tensed all the way up, brown eyes rolling back in my head as Barry kept the strap taught around my throat, and just convulsed in silent orgasm. I stayed tensed for a long time and only relaxed when Barry let the strap go loose. I had almost passed out by then anyway, so it was time for him to let go. I let out a little gasp when I fell back on the bed and began to hyperventilate. Barry stood watch over me as I came down from my high and relaxed...then promptly fell fast asleep.

It was clearly much later in the day when I woke up, judging by the light filtering in through the closed blinds. Barry apparently hadn't felt the need to release me, so my arms and legs were still tied to the bed. The strap had been taken from around my neck though, and my jean shorts had been rebuttoned. It felt nicer than I might have expected it to a few days prior. I had always liked being restrained during sex, and I liked being thin too, but this felt nice in a peaceful, non-sexual way--perhaps because I had been recently satisfied. All the stress from my research and my loneliness from not having many friends in town and my discomfort from the heat and the general restlessness that had had its grip on me that morning melted away and I just stared calmly at the ceiling.

Eventually I heard Barry coming up the stairs. He opened the door quietly, probably seeing if I was still asleep. He was still a sweet old guy, even if he did have a thing for choking me nearly unconscious. "Hi Barry," I said softly. "Hey darling," he said with a smile in his voice. He padded over to stand beside me and placed his warm hand flat on my concave stomach. "Do you want me to release you?"

I thought about it for a moment. "You probably should, yeah," I finally agreed. And he did. The cords came off my ankles and wrists and I eventually sat up. My stomach, in its new position, settled loudly and all of a sudden I felt intense pangs of hunger. I looked at the bedside clock and saw it was 6 PM...I'd had a scoop of peanut butter and a banana at 10 AM, a bit of soup at 9 PM, and my last real meal at noon, about 30 hours before. "Do you think I could have something to eat, Barry?" I asked.

He looked at my seated slim figure for a moment and replied, "We can have a good dinner in about a half hour on one condition."

"What condition?" I asked.

"Take off your underclothes. Keep the outfit on though; you look really good in it." With that he moved towards the door and put the key in the lock. "Agreed?"

"Okay," I said. He smiled, then closed and locked the door.

I sat alone in the room for a few minutes before removing my tight tank top and bra. When I put the tank top back on I looked in the mirror and found that my nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, as were my ribs. So the old guy liked my little boobs too, huh? I played with them a bit, bouncing them around underneath the fabric. They were small enough to not need to much support, though the top did squish them a little. The hems of my jean shorts were now very loose without my rope belt, so when I took my panties off and put the jean shorts back on, I had to tie the belt much tighter than I normally would have. Then I stood in the mirror smoothing my shiny, dark hair down again and making it into twin braids on either side of my head. In the back of my mind I was aware of the thought that this would give Barry easy access to my neck if he needed it.

When Barry came back for me he guided me downstairs by the small of my back and seated me across from him at his little kitchen table. He had made pasta with a wonderful-looking white sauce, and I was looking forward to eating way too much of it. When he handed me my plate, though, it was maybe half of what I would eat on a normal day. "Thank you," I said, knowing that I would still be ravenously hungry afterward.

He smiled. "You know darling, you've been looking much thinner than you used to...I like it." He winked at me and took a bite of his much larger portion. As I had my fork raised and about to go into my mouth, he said, "Hang on a minute. I have an idea. What's your waist size?"

I put my fork down. "23 inches, usually," I said, "But I haven't eaten in a while and it's probably less than that right now."

"Let me go get a measuring tape. Don't eat yet." He jogged off, leaving me alone at the table with two steaming portions of food and a painfully hungry stomach.

Just as I thought I'd start to drool over the food, Barry came back. "Stand up," he ordered. I did and let him loop the measuring tape around my tiny waist. "Damn, you're right darling. 21 and three-quarters." I smiled and sat down to eat.

Once again, my stomach was probably shriveled, so the meager portion filled me up somehow. We talked and talked like we had before all this stuff started. He was still the same nice old guy, just with a surprising kink that sometimes showed up. We moved to the couch eventually, and I laid down in his lap. He ran his hand all up and down my curves as we talked, sometimes pausing to rest it on my barely-covered breasts. During a lull in the conversation, after his caresses had gotten me wet again, I took his hand and gently moved it so it covered my throat. He laughed: "You want a little more?" I nodded, smiling. "Then you'll have to wait for tomorrow." I looked up at him, disappointed, but then softened my brown eyes, parted my lips, and said sweetly, "Please?" He just smiled. The master of self-control.

"Come back here tomorrow at three. Wear something cute...I suppose you know what I like. And one more thing: I like the look of your body when you go a little hungry. Try to eat only a little breakfast between now and then."

He motioned to get up and I asked, "Would you walk me home, Barry? You have my keys after all..."

"Yes darling. Let's get going."

It was only 9:30 when he dropped me off, early enough for me to get some thinking in before bed and realize that I had left my bra and soaked panties in his bedroom. Maybe he likes that too, I thought.

The next morning was terrible. I had to masturbate in the shower like a wild woman (again) and then another time in the heat of the day on my bed. Then I had to go take another shower, which meant another masturbation session...I was too sex-crazed to think about eating after my breakfast banana and peanut butter scoop anyway.

When it came time to think about going over to Barry's (which I had been doing all day, even though before 2 PM there was no point to it) I thought about what to wear. He obviously liked having me around with only thin fabric covering me up. He also very obviously liked my slender waist and ribs. I had a lot of tops that would have been very suitable, but only my spandex Nike Pro shorts and my jean shorts would be appropriate for the weather, and I was wearing both all the time. Then I had an idea: I put on my thin-strapped bikini top and the full cover bottoms that I had been tanning in. I wrapped a long, light skirt around my tiny waist and draped a cut-off t-shirt over my slender torso. Then I took a long, shiny necklace that I had and wrapped it around the thinnest part of my waist as a belly chain. He'd love that.

I showed up at his door just before 3. It took him a moment to answer again, but when he did, I marched right inside, shutting the door behind me and thrusting my little body into his arms. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and buried a soft kiss just above his jawline. His hands started out over the bikini strap on my mid-back and slowly caressed me down past the bare skin of my waist and to the top of my ass. I nuzzled into his chest while he felt my young body. "Did you do like I asked?" Barry finally questioned.

"Yes," I said softly, "I only ate a little bit this morning. And I have a surprise for you." With that I backed out of his arms and pulled on the knot in my skirt, all the while looking into his eyes. It fell to the ground and Barry's jaw nearly did too. Then I wriggled out of my cut-off t-shirt so I was standing there just in my skimpiest tanning bikini with that necklace looped around the smallest part of my tiny waist. Barry just stood there for a second while I gazed smiling at him. Then slowly he reached his hands out to caress my little body. I put my hands behind his head and curled into his body again, just letting him rub me up and down and feel the curves of my back, waist, and hips. As for what I felt, I'll just say that he certainly had quite a roll of quarters in his pocket. I began to slowly swing my hips back and forth along that roll of quarters, and feel it rub through his pants against the bare skin of my lower stomach. Finally he pulled away from me. "Alright darling, I have a surprise for you too," he said as he backed into his art studio.

He came back out with a short, thin, light blue cord. "Pull your hair out of the way," he ordered. I did so, closing my eyes, stretching my neck, and bending my back a little bit backwards. When I had gathered all of my hair up I felt the little blue string being looped twice around my neck, a little tightly, then being tied off in the front. I looked in the mirror and saw that he had tied a little shoelace knot in the front after wrapping the cord around my slender throat like a choker. It was very pretty, especially with my dark skin.

"I'd like you to wear that when you're with me," said Barry. I nodded happily; it was just the right amount of constricting to be comfortable all the time.

Putting his hands firmly on each side of the thinnest part of my waist and holding me at half an arm's length, he said: "Now back to business, darling. You didn't just come here to stand around hugging, did you? What is it that you want?" He said the last with a devilish grin.

I looked into his eyes and told him, in my best, sweet voice: "Barry, please pleasure me. It's been almost a day and I can't think or eat without having you pleasure me."

"And how would you like me to do it this time?" he asked, still grinning.

"I don't care. Surprise me! But please, please, do it soon."

"Well, do you like being squeezed, like this?" he asked, simultaneously gripping my sides tighter and pressing his thumbs into my taut belly. "Yes," I breathed.

"And what about your hot little breasts? Do you like it when I squeeze them like this?" as he reached up and kneaded my B-cup breasts through the thin bikini top. "Yes Barry..." I breathed again.

"And how about this?" he asked again, this time moving his hands so that one was in the front of my throat and the other was on the back and squeezing so hard that I stopped being able to breathe. He had all of my slender neck in his hands...I could feel them overlapping as he throttled me. I had been looking straight into his eyes with my mouth slightly parted when he began; as he continued to choke me my head began to tilt down (partly from the force of his hands) so I had to look upwards to see his face. My mouth fell open and my tongue was partially on my bottom lip. I lifted my arms to put my small hands around one of his strong wrists, as if I was resisting...but I wasn't really. I felt the blood pumping in my eardrums and felt my eyesight and legs getting weak...

Finally he let go and I reeled, almost collapsing. I was hyperventilating pretty badly, but still able to stand in front of him. "Let's see how much you enjoyed that," he said, putting a hand to the crotch of my bikini bottoms. "Wow," he remarked after a moment. "You really do like that." Then, without warning, he spun me around and moved forward so my bikini-clad ass was pressed to his very hard dick and my waist was up against the hard back end of his couch. Snaking a hand around my throat and another inside the front of my bottoms, he leaned on me so the couch back put pressure on the centerline of my midriff. There were three good reasons that I couldn't breathe much--his hand gently squeezing my throat, the back of the couch pressed deliciously into my diaphragm, and the unholy rhythm of his fingers inside me. My mind was gone in throes of panic and delight.

By the time I tensed up to orgasm all over his hands all I could see were stars. He got up off of me, but told me not to move from the position I was in. I was so oxygen-starved by that point that I couldn't have done anything else. He lifted my arms over my head to counterbalance my bottom half, which was still draped over the back side of the couch, and smoothed my dark hair down the front of the couch, as if I was a rag doll left on the back of a chair.

I heard him take his phone out then. He started out behind me, getting the full view of the backs of my toned and slender legs up to my round ass and thick hips, the latter covered only partly by my bikini bottoms. Then he went to get the side view: another angle of my toned legs, the hint of the curve of my back and the full curve of my ass, my slender arms above my head, and all of my ribs visible and protruding from underneath my tanned skin. From the front of the couch he could see the feminine taper of my waist, the backs of my ribs (and perhaps my spine in places), the soft and smooth muscle of my upper back and shoulder blades, and my long, shiny dark hair, cascading over the back of my head and flowing onto the couch cushions.

Though I had caught my breath by then I stayed like that, posing for Barry as he liked, until he told me I was free to get up. I almost didn't want to; the back of the couch lightly pressing into me was still pleasurable even without him on top of me.

As I stood up straight I could feel the redness my face retained. If you want a red face, orgasming after being choked upside down is a very easy way to get it. I looked at Barry and as he looked at me I realized: in all these days I hadn't pleasured him yet.