My Neighbor Barry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I could do that, I needed to rest. The room was air-conditioned, as always, but the laziness of the afternoon was working its way into my mind. I still wanted to be adored, but maybe in a way that required less energy from both of us.

"Can we cuddle on the couch for a while, Barry?" I asked. He smiled. "Of course darling." He laid down lengthwise on the couch, head propped up by the pillow on the arm. I waited for him to get comfortable, then lifted one nude leg over him, so I was straddling him with my toned legs. On my hands and knees I perched myself above him, letting him see how my breasts responded to gravity. I pushed forward a little to let him feel the cascade of my soft hair, and then I kissed him softly and wetly on the cheek before laying my head on his chest, one slender leg astray across his beltline. Most of my nearly naked, tanned little body was on top of his. He had one arm on my upper back and one high on the outside of that bent leg. "Stroke me Barry," I whispered in my girliest, breathiest whisper. "Feel my smooth skin and curves in your hands. Don't I feel so small and sexy in your arms? Don't you love having this sexy, tiny body all to yourself?" As I goaded him on his freer hand ran slowly up and down my slim thigh, over my firm ass, over the ribbon-tied waistband keeping my bottoms on, up the sides of my torso, over my ribs, through my shiny hair, and back again. I smiled and closed my eyes, relaxing as much as my sex drive would allow me to.

We stayed like that for maybe half of an hour, as his caresses got more and more localized to my ass and thigh. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up slowly, looked into his eyes, and kissed him on the lips. Yes, he was at least twice my age, but I didn't care. He made me feel sooo good. And I wanted to make him feel good.

I reclined so that I was sitting on the other side of the couch. "Barry?" I asked. "Could you sit upright again?" He obliged, probably thinking that I was going to lie down again with my head in his lap. Instead I stood up and made a show of leaning backwards to gather up all of my hair so that he could have counted all of my ribs. I pretended not to notice him staring at me still when I walked over and kneeled right between his spread legs.

I used his knees as supports for my hands as I pushed myself up to full kneeling height. I locked my soft brown eyes on his and smiled. Then I took his hands, which had been sitting idly by his sides, and pressed his palms to my throat. "Squeeze me Barry," I whispered.

As he did that I reached out my little hands and cupped the underside of his bulging dick through his shorts. I rubbed my palms along it softly, occasionally giving it a squeeze myself. He clearly wanted more though; right as my vision began to fade he loosened his hold on my oxygen intake and began to fondle my soft breasts and squeeze my waist.

Finally I reached out and pulled the band of his shorts. His dick sprang out, rock hard...harder than I could have ever expected for a guy his age! It wasn't huge, but it was decently long and decently thick. I looked at it and began to salivate...it wasn't long before I had reached my tongue out to lick the very tip, and mere seconds before I had it in my mouth for real.

I coaxed Barry to the edge of the couch so I could sit back on my heels, like a good girl, and give him a stunning view of my back and its slim curvature down to my hips. I aimed my brown eyes at him whenever I could as I ran my soft, wet tongue along the underside of his dick and enclosed it again in my warm, moist mouth, bobbing up and down slowly.

But I needed a further thrill and so did he. He leaned forward and began to run his hands along my tight little body again as I took him deeper, and deeper, and deeper...until my nose was pressed into his stomach and my airway was completely blocked. I could feel the girth of it pushing my windpipe out against the thin blue cord that was still tied around my neck. Yet again I couldn't breathe, and it was blissful.

I flexed my throat around him, as hard and fast as I could, while he squeezed my tiny waist and round ass, until finally, just when I was going to need air again or risk passing out, he tensed up, crushing my waistline and emptying pulse after pulse after pulse directly down my throat. That's all I know before I really did pass out.

I woke up feeling like I'd slept for a million years, although my saliva was still wet on the sides of my mouth. I was lying on the couch, lengthwise, with Barry standing over me and his dick still out of his shorts. I smiled, and he breathed in relief. "That was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed, darling," he said. "I'm glad you're okay though."

"I am," I said. And then, remembering that he 'likes the look of my body when I go hungry', asked him: "That was a lot of cum...do you think that that was enough to be called a dinner?"

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"No," I said, somehow telling the truth.

"Then yes," he said with a smile, "and maybe tomorrow I'll be able to fit my hands all the way around that miniscule waist of yours."

That evening was fun. So that we could both concentrate a little bit I put my long, light skirt back on, making sure to wrap it tightly around my waist. I left my cropped t-shirt off though. I liked the idea of having my skin accessible to him, should he want to caress me. He restrained himself though, and we chatted on the couch again, like we used to before this sudden sex drive came over me three days ago. It was hard to believe that it had only been three days.

We stayed on opposite ends of the couch until he began to make dinner, at which point I followed him into the kitchen and sat at the table to watch and chat. I was beginning to feel hungry, admittedly, but I refused what he offered me in an attempt to impress him. A kind of deranged part of me wanted him to be able to wrap his hands all the way around my waist tomorrow...or maybe the next day. He was certainly close to being able to. It was honestly kind of hot to watch him eat dinner in front of me while I didn't even have a plate. Like he owned me and my body.

At the end of the meal, he offered again: "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

I gave him my best seductive grin. "There's only one thing I'm hungry for right now..."

He looked at me for a second before he figured out what I meant and laughed. "Darling, I would if I could, but I am not a young man anymore."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to go hungry then. Until tomorrow?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Would you like me to walk you home?"

"Only if I have to leave..."

He laughed again. "Yes, it is about time I went to bed. Sorry darling." And with that, he pulled my chair out for me and I stood up. Placing his hand on my lower back he handed me my t-shirt, and we walked back to my place. When we got to my doorstep I took a quick look around and then kissed him before ducking inside.

As soon as the door was closed I flung myself onto my carpeted floor, ripped off my skirt, got down on all fours, and just went to town. I don't know how many orgasms I had. I'm usually pretty quiet anyway, but I was so sex-high that I couldn't even squeak. I had my mouth open as wide as it could go as I pushed my cheek into the carpet and all I could do was pant and drool as I came again and again and again. I only stopped when I couldn't recover my breath anymore, and I just lay there hyperventilating and sweating.

And when my cell phone rang at about noon, that's where I woke up. It took me a minute to remember where I was, and by the time I got up it had stopped ringing...for the third time apparently. They were all from my research advisor. Shit, I thought. I hadn't been at my research meetings since that first night at Barry's, nor had I done an iota of coding. I was a deadbeat research assistant as far as he would be concerned. I vaguely wondered whether he had fired me by voicemail when I picked up the phone to listen to the message he had left.

"Hey, it's Dr. Wilson. Just checking in on you...you're normally pretty reliable, so I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Call me back when you can."

Oh. That's not what I had expected. I called him back and told him I'd had a minor mental health issue (what I didn't tell him is that the issue made me want to fuck everything all of the time) and that I just needed to step away for a few days. He understood and gave me the university's counseling number, then told me how much he valued my contributions to the group. It was a really sweet interaction with him.

On the other hand, I couldn't do this forever...I had a job to do that wasn't getting done. Neither was I taking very good care of my body: I hadn't run in days, hadn't eaten (except Barry's cum) in over 24 hours, and was probably constantly dehydrated given the amount of sweating and orgasming I had been doing. I thought hard after getting off the phone and realized that this wasn't normal...something had gone very wrong with me in the last few days. Worried as I was, that old feeling came over me again and I had to masturbate under the cool water of the shower before attempting to start my day.

I looked in the mirror when I got out, admiring my body. My dark, wet hair cascaded down my toned back and over my thin shoulders. My collarbones stood out against my taut skin a lot more than they used to, and more worrying was that, below them and my still-pert breasts, not-so-subtle hints of my ribcage poked through my tanned skin. My hourglass form remained, but my stomach was quite a bit more toned than it used to be and sank in ever-so-slightly below the line of my ribcage. My hipbones also showed quite clearly, although nothing much had happened to the curve of my ass. I raised my arms over my head and was shocked to see the prominence of my ribs resulting from that maneuver. And yet, still I wasn't hungry. And the thought of food transformed itself in my mind to the thought of my last meal, the thought of Barry's hard dick in my mouth, the taste of him, the feel of his hands as they caressed my skin, the welcome tightness of his grip on my waist, my ass, and my throat, how it felt to be fully under his control, submissive to him...

And before I realized what I was doing I had three fingers inserted inside myself and I was hanging onto my dresser for support, eyes rolled back in my head and panting. When I finished I lay gasping in a heap on the ground, still completely nude and shaking. And then I began to cry, out of fear and frustration. I knew that I could keep going until I passed out or my arms fell off and it still wouldn't be enough. I had to have it from Barry. His touch was what would release me, set me free from this madness...at least for a little while. I looked at the clock, and by the miracle of the passage of time, it was already nearly 2 PM. My heart leapt; I could see Barry again soon. All I had to do was get myself ready, and all that entailed was putting on some light makeup and throwing on some cute clothes. Not that that was easy in my state, but for him I would manage it. And I did.

My bikini bottoms were filthy from the night before, so I put on the last sort-of-clean bottoms I had: the Nike Pro running shorts. They barely covered my whole ass, but they rounded it to perfection. The tight fabric felt so good with its hint of a squeeze. The elastic waistband was a bit too big for the current state of my stomach, so I folded it over to make them low-rise spandex. I thought that looked pretty hot, anyway. I wore a bandeau underneath the cropped tee from yesterday...I didn't plan on having either of them on very long anyway, so it didn't matter that the bandeau was absolutely the wrong color purple for my skin or that he had seen the t-shirt yesterday. The finishing touch was the thin blue choker cord that I tied high up on my throat. It felt so good placed there, so tight and restricting.

I took one last look at the eyeliner I'd put on and at the hint of blush high on my smooth cheeks and walked out the door barefoot. I clearly had other things on my mind as I walked the hundred yards to Barry's place; a cat walked by me and I continued to watch it as it sat in the sun until I walked full-on into one of the wooden beams that holds the roof of the apartments up. It wasn't a graceful fall afterwards, I can assure you...my arms flailed and I came down hard on my back. I just lay there for a second and groaned a little as the stinging in my hands and my spine from the concrete passed. Then I lay there another second just for the sheer embarrassment of it, until I heard a few quick footsteps.

A boy, maybe in early college peered over me with worry in his eyes. He waved his hand in front of my eyes until I caught his arm. "I'm alive, thanks," I said without much real gratefulness in my voice.

"Alright, good," he said. "That was --"

"Yeah, I know."

I was lying there, my now tiny stomach and sharp ribs right in front of him, loins covered only in spandex, and my hand on his arm. I looked briefly into his eyes and felt another stirring of desire...to have him dominate me, to have him who found me helpless take advantage of me, to look at him from my knees as I took his dick in my mouth, to have those boyish eyes widen in delight as I gave him every sexual wish he could dream up...

"Hey, you sure you're alright?" he asked. I snapped out of it.

"Yes, I just...um..." I didn't know how I was going to end that sentence, but he nodded knowingly, politely pretending to understand. I let go of his arm and rolled onto my hands and knees to get up. I'm pretty sure he got a good look down my shirt as I did, but whatever.

He didn't seem to know how to end the interaction though. Once I was standing again he looked like he was going to turn away, but didn't. "I'm Todd," he said with an abruptly outstretched hand.

"Hi," I said, taking it, dropping it, and walking away. I know it wasn't right to just blow him off like that, but I was on a mission. Yet there were footsteps behind me when I listened. I hurried to Barry's door and knocked a little more frantically than I wanted to. What if Todd's a murderer and he's following me?

Barry opened the door with a slight look of surprise, as if it wasn't me he expected. "You're early!" He was right; it was only about 2:30. I gave him a tight hug, which he extracted himself from with rude abruptness as he guided me into a seat at his kitchen table. "I hope you don't mind my entertaining another guest for a bit; Todd here," to whom he gestured as his door opened again, "Todd was a student of mine last semester. He's a nice guy. You'll like him."

Todd looked very confused. "I, uh, I got the test tubes from my car," he said, presenting a white box and making no motion to come fully in from the door.

"Good, good!" said Barry, a little too happily. I didn't know what to do. No one did. Suddenly Barry pointed at me and said to Todd, "She's here for an art lesson at 3, and I should go clean some of our materials...could you excuse me for a few minutes?"

As he walked away from the incredibly awkward kitchen space he turned back and motioned to me to come after him as he paused on the staircase. I rose, glad to get away from Todd--who I was in serious danger of outright fucking for literally no rational reason--and went over to Barry. "Yes?" I asked softly, in my sweetest voice. I was about to keel over and die of horniness.

"Todd is my student, and we were going to work on a chemistry experiment for the next half hour, but it looks like you have...needs...and Todd's brain seems to be elsewhere right now, and I honestly don't really know what to do, but it doesn't look like he's going to leave on his own. Can you give him a reason to not want to be here anymore?"

"Like what?" I frowned.

"Well, you're clearly horny, and I've just told him you're my art student, so maybe you could...you know...show him how talented you are. Then maybe he'll be embarrassed enough to just leave. I'll go bumble around upstairs until you're done."

With that, he walked upstairs and I walked back to the kitchen, where Todd had finally found a seat.

"Hi," he said weakly.

"Hi," I said, sitting across from him and crossing my thin, bare legs.

"So, you do art?" he asked.

"I...um...yes...kind of..."

We were silent for a moment, but I couldn't take it anymore. I'd gotten the green light and my animal brain was taking over. "Fuck this," I muttered, too loudly, as I got up. Todd looked sad and offended for a split second until he saw me coming over to him. Then he just looked confused.

With a shred of humor, I clarified for him: "I said, Fuck this!" as I bent over him at the waist and gave him a passionate, tongue-filled kiss. He clearly didn't know what was happening to him. I grabbed his hands, which were hovering near my shoulders (as if this was a romance scene!), and put one on my hair and one on my tiny waist. Then he wasn't shy anymore. He ran his hands through my hair, and up and down my body along my bare skin. They went under my cropped tee and along my ribs, then back down along my spine to my full hips. There they stayed, as he kneaded my firm ass cheeks. He even ran his hand tantalizingly along the bandline of my spandex, right where it clung to my concave lower stomach.

As for me, I ran my hands along his arms, through his hair, and pretty quickly down to his raging hard dick. He moaned into my mouth as I squeezed. I popped my mouth off of his, took his hands off me by the wrists, and turned around, seating my round ass directly on his crotch and fitting his hands tightly again onto the thinnest part of my waist.

I rubbed my ass back and forth along his dick as he groped all around my petite body. "Oh god," he moaned softly, "I'm gonna cum."

I turned around smiling as sweetly as I could, put my hair up in a loose bun, then got down on my knees between his legs. Gently I peeled back the hem of his basketball shorts, as if I was looking for some kind of buried treasure. Out popped his pretty average-sized rock-hard dick. I locked my brown eyes onto his as I firmly pressed my tongue right on the underside of the tip before slowly fitting it all the way into my mouth and into my throat. I could tell he didn't know what to do again, so I took the hands that were just laying on his shorts and placed them around my frail neck as I deep-throated him. He didn't squeeze, but he didn't have to. It was wildly pleasurable just to know his hands were there.

It took maybe three undulations of my throat to send Todd over the edge. Poor boy. As he came directly down my gullet he inadvertently squeezed the sides of my throat, which nearly sent me over the edge too. When he softened I took the time to clean him all up with my tongue and then I put his dick back in his shorts myself, giving it a little kiss before it disappeared. I stood up with a smile and sat in the chair opposite him at the table, slowly crossing my slim, tanned legs again. Todd was just staring through the wall next to my head.

"Hey Barry, where did you go?" I yelled.

"Be right there!" he yelled back. And with a small commotion he came down the stairs and back to the kitchen. Todd looked at me for the first time since I'd come back up off him and stammered something to Barry about 'not wanting to take up her art time' even though it wasn't even 2:45 yet. Barry pretended to be reluctant to let him go, but in the end he did.

"How was it?" Barry asked as soon as he closed the door.

"Not as good as when you do it," I replied with a wink.

"You're still horny."

"Oh god yes," I said.

"That's pretty hot that you just took him like that because I asked you to."

"I'm pretty hot all around, aren't I?" I asked teasingly, slowly uncrossing my legs and moving towards him and the now-closed door he was leaning against.