My Neighbor Dean

Story Info
I get with my neighbor.
1.5k words
4.52
12.5k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a small rural town in Iowa. My name is Michael. I'm 68, 5'8". around 185. Salt and Pepper hair. I'm retired and spend my free time helping my mom. Also love doing adult coloring. On nice days during the summer I enjoy sitting out on the porch. My neighbor Dean from up the road likes to go for walks and he stops out front. We spend a little time talking about this and that.

Dean is about the same height and weight. I would guess he was around my age. I found myself having thoughts of what he would look like naked. With his cock exposed. I could feel my own cock getting hard as I sat there on the porch talking to him. I think he may have seen the bulge in my shorts. He locked his eyes on my crotch for a few seconds before looking up again.

"Well Michael. I need to get home and get some paper work done for my upcoming surgery." Dean had said.

It took me a minute to respond as my mind was filled with thoughts of what his cock looked like. How it would feel in my hand. And my mouth. I don't know why as I have never been with another man. But I have become curious as of late.

"Okay Dean. Always enjoy our visits. Let me know if you need anything." I offered.

"I will." he replied as he turned and started up the street.

Later that night I jacked off thinking about him and I in a 69. I have never cum so hard in my life.

It had been a couple days when the phone rang. It was Dean.

"Hi Michael. Was wondering if you could stop over for a bit. I need to ask you a favor." Dean said.

"Sure, I can come over in just a few. Let me get a shower first." I told him.

"That's fine. Come over when you're ready." he told me. "Talk to you then."

"Okay. I'll be there shortly." and we hung up.

I got undressed and in the shower. I couldn't help but have thoughts, or hopes, he wanted what I wanted. I decided not to jack off in the shower. More hopes I guess that something might happen.

I finished my shower and got dressed. Loose fitting shorts and a pull over shirt. A pair of sandels. No underwear. More wishful thinking involved. It was a nice day. I headed up the street. In a couple minutes I was knocking on Dean's door.

The door opened and there stood Dean in a pair of loose fitting shorts also. But no shirt on. I felt this urge in my groin at the sight of him half naked.

"Come in." Dean said. He stepped to the side to let me pass. He then lead the way into the living room. We sat at each end of the couch.

"Michael." Would you are for a soda."

"Yes thank you." I replied.

Dean got up and went to the kitchen and returned with two sodas. I noticed that he had a little bit of a bulge in his shorts. He handed me my soda then sat down on the couch again. Only this time it seemed a bit closer.

"Michael. The favor I need to ask is if you could take me Friday for a procedure. I won't be able to drive afterwards and I really don't know anyone else." Dean said.

"No problem." I told him. "Just let me know what time to pick you up."

"Will do. I'm sure but supposed to find out tomorrow." he replied.

We sat silent for a few minutes than Dean spoke first.

"Michael. There is something else I would like to talk to you about. But I'm not sure how to go about it. And I'm afraid it might hurt our friendship." Dean said hanging his head low.

"Go ahead and talk to me about it. There's nothing that could hurt our friendship." I told him. Knowing full well I was giving him a hint that we could talk about anything. And hoping he would get the hint an that what he wanted to talk about was what I was thinking.

"Okay. Here goes." Dean replied. "I have noticed on more than one occassion when we talk you seem to check me out. More specific, my crotch area. Are you."

There it was. He did get the hint.

"Yes. I have." I told him. And I reached over and placed my hand on his bare thigh. He didn't move away. In fact he moved closer and placed his hand on my now growing cock. I followed suit and placed my hand on his growing cock. We rubbed each other through our shorts for a few moments. Dean stood up and undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor. He too was wearing no underwear. My guess he was also hoping for this.

"I've never been with another man before." Dean said. "But I've always wondered what it would be like."

"I've wondered the same thing." I told him as I reached up and wrapped my hand around his cock. I loved how it felt. I stroked him for a few minutes and he asked me to stand up. I did.

Dean squatted down and undid my shorts and pulled them down. He took a hold of my now fully erect cock. It felt amazing. Better than I had imagined it would. But after a few minutes he did something that felt even better than I had imagined. He took my cock in his mouth. His lips slid down the full length of my cock. I thought I was going to blow my load right then.

He pulled off my cock and asked, "Does that feel good Michael."

"Yes. Better than I had ever imagined." I replied.

"Good." he replied. And went back to sucking my cock. He would swirl his tongue around the head a few times. Then run his tongue back and forth on the underside of my cock. He was driving me wild.

"Stop." I told him. "Stand up."

He pulled off my cock and stood up. I immediately squatted down and took his cock in my mouth. What a wonderful feeling. Greater than I could have imagine. Having another man's cock in my mouth. And taking all of it in. I slid back and forth on that beautiful cock for what seemed like hours. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Stop." Dean said. "I'm close to cumming."

"Do you want to cum in each others mouths?" I asked.

"Yes." Dean replied. "I want to know what you taste like. And to completely satisfy you."

"Good." I said. "I want the same thing."

Dean led me to his bedroom where we laid side by side. Facing away from each other to do a 69.

We played with each other's cocks for a moment and they we engulfed each others cocks. We started sucking like our lives depended on it. It was the most wonderful feeling. Sucking on a nice cock while having mine sucked. We would stop at times to make it last. We were both enjoying a whole new sexual experience together. And it was wonderful.

"I'm ready if you are Dean." I told him.

He knew what I meant and we went back to sucking each other. Both of us moaning from the pleasur we were giving each other.

"Fuck my mouth." In told Dean.

"Fuck mine too." said Dean.

We got into a nice rythem sliding our cocks across each others lips. I could tell he was getting very close as was I. We started fucking each others mouths faster. Then with a loud moan and light grunting we came in each others mouths. We sucked until there was no more to give from either of us. We sucked until we both went soft.

We rolled onto our backs and laid quiet for a few minutes.

"How did you like it Michael." asked Dean.

"I loved it." I told him. "More than I thought I would. I ame so hard it almost hurt."

"I did the same." Dean said. "I love the taste of your cum."

"I enjoyed yours as well." I replied.

"If you're not busy tomorrow, I'd like to do it again." said Dean. "I'll let you know then if I have heard anything about a time for Friday."

"I would love to. About the same time." I asked.

"A little earlier if you like. We can try showering together."

"Sounds like fun." I replied.

We got up and went back to the living room and got dressed. Dean walked with me to the door.

"See you tomorrow." he said. And rubbed my now soft cock. But it stil sent a wonderful feeling through my body.

"See you tomorrow." I replied rubbing him in return.

I knew this was going to be a long and wonderful friendship.

I walked home with all kinds of thoughts going through my head. None of them regrets.