All Comments on 'My Neighbor Husband is a Jerk'

by justme6996

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
Proof Read

This is a very rough story and you are in need of an editor. You also have used story tags which have no content in your story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Edit Error?

"I took off my pants and boxers and stood in front of her" then after she mocked him, and several lines later "I inhaled deeply as she rubbed her feet all over my face, the smell of her feet was so intense that I almost came in my pants." BUT his pants and boxers were already off, how does that work?

Anyway, "the following story contains foot fetish, creampie eating, face sitting and pegging". Well, Foot Fetish was the only topic talked about thus far. So it's safe to assume there is a Creampie Eating chapter, a Face Sitting chapter, and a Pegging chapter. As his servitude to his new Mistress progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep At It......

You got the plot, the players, and the theme, now take your time and keep at it! Thanks for your efforts, and I'm sure that Chapter 2 will be even better!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is amazingly poorly written. You need to get some editing or help or at least approve reader, you've got too many different kinds of errors. If you can't do it well, don't do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous