My Neighbor is My Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Next Door neighbor brings more than a borrowed vacuum.
1.2k words
4.46
28.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my girlfriend left for work today, it had now been six months since the last time we had sex. I was so horny all the time I found myself masturbating just about every time she was out of the house. This morning was no different. There I was on the bed jerking off into a pair of her panties, when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I was so startled I almost rolled off the bed. I quickly scrambled to get dressed but I couldn't find my boxers. Without really thinking about it I just slipped on the thong that was already around my cock. I then slipped on some pants and headed to the door.

When I opened the door I found my neighbor, Daryl. He was wearing a tight tank top and jeans. He was a 6 foot tall very athletic black man. My girlfriend, Beth would always mention how handsome he was. He said, "Hey Dave, just returning your vacuum cleaner."

"Oh thanks man." I said, trying to hurry back inside.

"Beth not home?" He asked.

"Uh no she's at work" I quickly answered.

"Is that why you're wearing her panties?" he said with a smile.

"Huh? Oh whoops" I said, remembering that I had put them on, and just now noticing they were visible above my pants.

"So you like wearing panties huh?" he said, pushing his way in now.

"No!" I blurted, "It was an accident."

"I bet it was," Daryl said, while getting real close to me. "You know it makes sense, you've got the ass for it." Suddenly his hand was around me and it slid down the back of my pants. He grabbed my ass and brought me into him.

"What are you doing, Daryl!" I screamed. Daryl slapped me with his other hand.

"Don't you ever scream at me, and don't call me Daryl anymore. You call me Daddy now, understand?" I couldn't believe what was happening. As i was about to protest i felt his fingers move to my asshole. He was rubbing at my asshole like he was getting ready to enter.

"Please don't" I said, but he just grinned at me and pushed his way in. As his finger went in I let out a moan. I'm not sure why, it just happened. He slowly started to work it in and out. Then he grabbed my hand with his free one, and he brought it to his crotch.

"You wanna play with Daddy's cock, Sissy boy? Go ahead, rub it through my pants, get it nice and hard for that pretty little mouth of yours." I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to but he was so strong and his fingers were already deep in my ass. I started to rub his cock. It just got bigger and bigger in my hand. Meanwhile he now had two fingers going in and out of my tight asshole. "That's a good boy, now take it out and stroke it." He commanded. I unbuckled his belt and zipped his pants down, terrified of what was about to come out.

When it finally emerged I was so taken aback by the size I let out, " Oh my god!"

Daryl laughed and said, "You like it don't you, Sissy boy? It's big isn't it. Go ahead and show it some love." I began to stroke it while he finger fucked my ass harder and harder. And I started to let out more moans. Suddenly though I felt his fingers leave my asshole, and before I knew it he shoved them in my mouth.

I just started sucking on them. I don't know why. Maybe I was scared, maybe I wanted to. But that made him happy.

"That's a good bitch" he said, "I bet you like the taste of your asshole. Hope you're ready to suck something bigger though." He pushed me down to my knees. I knew what he was gonna make me do. I didn't see any other option now. How did I let it get this far. I should've stopped this. Now it was too late, I knew what I had to do. I leaned in with my mouth open, but he stopped me. "Hold on there baby, you gotta ask permission before you suck my cock. You gotta really want it."

"Um, can I suck your cock?" I asked, before receiving another smack on the face.

"I said call me Daddy, bitch! Now beg! Beg your Daddy to face fuck you with his big black cock!"

I did the best I could, I moaned, "Please Daddy, please let me suck your big black cock I need it!"

"Well go ahead then Bitch, if you're so eager." he said with a smile. I couldn't believe I was really gonna do this. As I leaned in and opened my mouth, I felt his hand on the back of my head. He pushed just enough and there it was. His cock in my mouth. I just started sucking, bobbing my head back and forth like I thought I was supposed to. I'd gotten blowjobs before, but it was so different being on the other side. On my knees, with Daryl's massive dick in my mouth. He started to moan so I must have been doing something right.

"That's good baby, but now I want you to gag on my big black cock!" That's when he pushed me all the way down on his cock, and gag I did. I couldn't believe he was making me do this. I couldn't believe I was letting it happen. When he let my go I couldn't stop coughing. "Now suck on my balls and jack me off!"

His balls were so big I could barely fit them in my mouth, but I tried to jerk his dick as fast as I could, I just wanted him to finish so this could all be over. "Look up at me while you suck on my balls, Bitch!" As I did what he asked he laughed "Oh yeah you like sucking on Daddy's balls, don't you? You're a little slut aren't you?" I just moaned in agreement, I just wanted to keep him happy at this point. "Do you want Daddy's cum?" he asked.

"Mmmhmm" I moaned.

"What was that whore?" he challenged me.

"I want Daddy's cum." I sad, releasing his balls from my mouth.

"Prove it." he said.

I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock, swirling my tongue around it while I jerked it. I tried to emulate a porn star. I was jerking it faster and faster, desperately trying to make him cum. I could here his moans intensify.

"You want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes Daddy, please!"

"You want Daddy to cum all over your face?"

"Yes Daddy! Please cum all over my whore face!" I screamed. I couldn't believe what I was saying! And then it happened. Huge ropes of cum sprayed my face, accompanied by moans from Daryl. It was so thick and globby.

"Now you look like a real whore." Daryl said with a laugh. He took out his phone and took a picture of me. Then he walked over to my desk on the other side of the room and wrote something down. I just sat there with his cum dripping all over my face, too tired to get up. He came back over to me and dropped a piece of paper in front of me. "I made you a little shopping list, be at my place tonight with those things, or I'll send Beth this picture of you." He had me now.

"Now what do you say?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy"

"Good girl."