My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing to her as I brought up every porn I've seen where women are eaten out, and just tried to do everything I saw in those videos. I wildly licked around her pussy and crotch, clearly not doing anything for K. Not willing to wait for me to do something right, her hand snaked into my hair and positioned my head at an odd and painful angle. It felt as if she were trying to shove my entire head into her pussy. My nose was smashed into the landing strip and clit area, and my mouth was completely inside her labia now...so I began feasting in earnest again, licking madly.

Her pussy was already super wet and slimy before I did anything, and not knowing any better, I just assumed that was normal. She moaned and laughed, giggled and squealed. The flavor was intoxicating. I've read that some women stink or taste terribly. But not to me, not with K at least. Her scent went straight to my libido, and the taste was fine to me, like salty bitterness with a heady undertone.

K spoke down to me then as I performed what I hoped was an adequate job, "Oh cutie, I bet you knew I was fucking a man when you stopped by earlier, didn't you? He came so much, all of it inside my pussy. That's right beta boi, you're sucking cum out of my cunt right now!" All girly girl speaking completely gone, this woman was laughing at me now, for sure. She spoke to me rudely and with malice, ensuring my maximum discomfort and embarrassment. Not only was my first experience with pussy painful, but the thought of that salty and bitter taste in my mouth was some other guy's cum, I simply started crying.

"Pull your pants down, now!" K stated at me, knowing I would understand it was a command. Her foot found my crotch then, and started stepping on my dick and balls. Not too harshly, but definitely not in a sexy or tender manner. At least she wasn't wearing shoes, I thought. Her giggles and moans continued as my mouth was getting tired. How long have I been sucking her pussy for? No idea. Felt like a while. But I could tell she was getting more aroused, and closer to what I hoped was an orgasm. Her breathing was deeper, faster, her chest was a scarlet red with fresh blood pumping through her body.

The pain in my knees and neck turned to a dull ache after that much time, so I just kept going, ignoring my discomfort as much as possible. Her foot on my dick and balls wasn't helping, as the scent of her pussy had my libido screaming for release. Still unable to get hard though, my penis was just seeking any pleasure possible. Knowing it was a hot woman's foot on my junk, I started to see the pleasure in her game. A face full of a pussy and the added pressure on my cock, well when I heard her moaning and saying "yes, yes, yes" with her head flying back, my pleasure peaked and a small amount of slightly cloudy cum shot from my soft, smooshed, cock head.

Her hand pulled my head away, and I gasped for air. As she released my hair, I lacked the strength to stay upright, and just slumped over on my side. She came down from her orgasm and just laughed at my pathetic form on the floor. She giggled more as she saw my cum on her foot, and simply moved her foot over to my face and smeared it all over my face and pushed her toes into my tired and worn mouth. I offered no resistance, as I was force fed my own cum and whatever crap from the floor was on her foot.

As cheery as if none of that happened, she closed her robe up and said, "OK cutie, you pass! I can definitely help you out! I'll come visit you tomorrow, let's have fun again, yeah?" Again with the girly-girl talk and high pitched stuff. What the fuck just happened to me? What the fuck is wrong with her?

As the door the laundry room was closing, she held it for a moment to say, "You better get yourself cleaned up and out of here. I don't want someone seeing my friend in that kind of position, it would be too embarrassing!"

The door shut then, and I scrambled off the floor, pulling my pants up. My wash cycle just finished, and I was snapped back to reality, as I put the clothes into the dryer. I couldn't do it fast enough, hit start, and just run back to my room with my face in my hands. I immediately took a shower, washing myself off as much as possible. Brushing my teeth three times, overdosing on mouth wash between.

Needless to say I was freaked out. My first experience with a woman, and it was some weird shit. I had never seen that kind of stuff in porn before, so it was extra foreign to me. I ran to the computer and started doing all kinds of google searches. Trying to understand what the hell just happened to me, I found through various forum posts and a rather confusing reddit channel, that what I had just done was be dominated. Female Domination. Femdom for short. And I came without being hard from it. I was scared and nervous to say the least. I smoked some weed outside to calm myself, just so I could sleep. It was only 10pm, on a Friday night, and eventually sleep claimed me.


12