My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 02

Story Info
My Neighbor takes me out for a jog.
5.3k words
4.59
35.1k
35

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor Made Me Do It -- Ch. 2

by: CapnSteelBoy

Author's note:I hope you enjoy this new series.Please comment if you have the time, as reading your reactions excites me into writing more things!Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I woke up early in the morning, for a weekend anyways. The sun was just coming up, as I groggily got to the bathroom to piss and shower. As the water washed over my body I started to remember the night before. Sure, I had finally gotten with a woman, even getting to eat out her pussy, but my neighbor K did it in such a way to ensure I didn't enjoy it. Or did I?

I mean, she did play with my dick. Sure, it was with her foot, and it was rather clumsy, or done without any real care, but I did come from it. No, I wasn't able to get hard with her, but that's because I had jerked off so much yesterday, my dick was just done. Right? Yeah...right.

Oh shit! I thought then as I remembered she said she would be coming over today. What the hell would we be doing? Well, I decided to make sure I was extra clean everywhere, grabbed my ball shaving razor from the side of the shower and gave my balls a once over. I kept them smooth, because I liked the touch and feel of them when I jerked off. I didn't shave the hair above my shaft or anywhere else, just my balls and the base of the shaft. I figured that was basic man-scaping, really.

Finishing up and getting dressed, I went with a relaxed outfit. Since she is a fitness trainer, I figured I would wear something that looked a little fitness related. I don't own much of that stuff, but I do have a pair of gym shorts and an older t shirt that was a little too small for everyday wear. My thought process was that it being tight would make me look bigger, fitter, stronger. You get the idea!

I microwaved up a frozen breakfast sandwich and chowed down. Got in front of my PC and continued reading about female domination. I was getting nervous as I sipped my coffee while reading, as a lot of the stories about it led down a path of sexual stuff I wouldn't dream about. Being turned a bit girly, sucking cocks for wives, going full gay for women, things like that. I shivered at the thought of hairy men and their big cocks waving in my face, with K behind them laughing and goading me on to "go full faggot, sissy!". I closed the internet windows quickly at that thought, and took a deep breath, realizing then that my dick was hard as stone. Fuck!Watching porn all this time I get turned on for anything sexual now!Jeez I'm in trouble with K...

Three hard raps against the metal door of my apartment shook me from my inner monologue. I snapped out of the chair and ran to the door like a dog. Was I excited this could be K?Who else would be knocking on my door! She really had me after only one sexual encounter...my mind was pretty focused on her amazingly hard body then, with my erection refusing to go down now.

Reaching the door I flung it open in anticipation of seeing K. It was not her...just some dude in a brown shirt and shorts -- the Saturday delivery guy.

"Hey bud, I got a package for you, was shipped overnight so must be important! Just need a signature right...", he trailed off, as his eyes caught site of my little tent in my shorts.

My face immediately flushed red as my level of embarrassment shot through the roof. This didn't help my situation any, as my libido then took over my thoughts. After all that web browsing and reading, my libido had my eyes then shift down to his crotch...imagining what kind of meat he was hiding in there. Wait!What the fuck!?? I had to get a hold of myself.

I grabbed the box, and then took the electronic signature thing out of his hands and quickly drew and "X" in the signature box. Throwing it back at him and slamming the door in his face, I didn't give him a chance to say anything more. I was so humiliated, I almost fell there with my back against the door to die of shame. It took a few minutes before I my breathing calmed down, and I was able to take the box over to my computer desk.

Having not remembered ordering anything, or paying for an overnight delivery, I quickly scanned the label to make sure it was for me, and who sent it. I let out a sigh of frustration seeing my name and address, and on the return area noted the local adult store chain. This had to be K's doing...

Just as I was about to cut open the box, there were three more raps against the door. Oh shit, the delivery guy is back, probably thinks I'm a gay little boy for his cock, I was thinking as the shame made its way back to my face. I walked to the door this time, hoping upon hope he would just go away. Reaching the door for the second time, I opened it slowly this time, just a few inches so I didn't expose my whole self.

Standing there in all her glory of pink and white beauty, was Kayla. She wore her huge smile with absolutely perfect white teeth, beautify blonde hair, a tight sports bra and yoga pants. My god was she a site to behold in my dick addled mind. I didn't say anything, just had the door cracked with my eyes wide staring and taking in the wholeness of K's beauty...mouth agape like a mind broken troglodyte, as usual with women.

K spoke then after about 10 seconds of me ogling, "Hey cutie, aren't you going to say hi and invite me in?"

This jarred me from my thoughts, I meeped out a quick, "Oh...uhm...good morning," and quickly opened the door enough to let her enter. Closing the door behind her as she walked in I could then get a full view of her perfect apple ass. I didn't get to see it last night, and seeing it now wrapped in pink tights, I could easily tell it was the best part of her body to me. If I hadn't already been erect, I surely would have been then. She swished and sashayed into my place and just started moving around, taking my space in.

"Your place is a little sparse and depressing, Kenny. I think you will need my help with decorating your home as well as self improvement, no?" She said with a pouting expression on her lips. More slack jawed silence from me. My mind was frozen in erotic thought. So she continued, "Look, since we are friends now, you have to speak words to me, cutie pie!" All smiles and girlishness again.

"I..I..I'm sorry. Its just...early in the morning. I...uhm...didn't sleep much," I stumbled out of my mouth with. Sounded like a good excuse.

K frowned at me and said, "Yup, sure sure. I bet it had nothing to do with you getting a face full of pussy, and eating up some guy's and your own cum, did it beta boi?" Again, my cock is already at bursting point, and my face is already shamefully red, I couldn't look more guilty of what she accused, even if it wasn't true. She continued, "Look, its alright! I like you, and I can tell you like me, what's the big deal? Let's just have fun together, and maybe you'll learn something along the way! I know you'll have fun along the way!" All smiles again, cheerful.

Responding, I managed to not stutter out, "Yes...you are right...I do like you, like a lot. You're so hot, and I can't think when I'm around you. But yes, I would like to do the self improvement...get in shape, look better and be able to have sex." I thought I was just telling her what she wanted to hear, as I just wanted to have sex with her. I didn't care about getting into shape, or decorating my place, or whatever. I just wanted more of her pussy. One time with it and I was hooked.

"That's better sweetie! I see you dressed up to work out today too, you look really cute! Is that your sister's t-shirt, its so tight on you!" she said with her usually cheeriness. "Oh, I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to embarrass you, its just that the shirt is so tight on you, I figured you didn't have any work out stuff and found an old shirt of your sisters. I mean, it's even got those shorter arm sleeves just like girls wear, and its bright yellow for goodness sake," K concluded while some giggling escaped her here and there.

Was she right? I thought as I scanned my upper arms to check the sleeves. Yeah, the sleeves were only like 3 or 4 inches long, and angled right at the arm pit. "Oh...uhm...yeah I guess so! Oh well," I muttered back. Slightly embarrassed at having said that, but again, its what I thought she wanted to hear, and I would say anything to this woman to gain her approval.

K continued after seeing the box on my desk, "Oh, I see you got your package of goodies! I'm glad you didn't open it yet, its for later. We will have a lot fun together, don't you worry, sexy!"

So some more small talk, mostly pep talking from K, and she scooted me out my apartment with some old sneakers tied to my feet. We, I mean she, decided to start easy and just take me for a jog along the wooded paths behind our apartment building. I have walked them before when heading to the store on the other side of the woods, or to smoke weed and clear my head. There were several direct paths and a few meandering ones, so you could do a choose your own adventure style wooded walk or run.

We stretched first at the entrance way in the grass. She showed me how to properly get limber before tackling any workout. Her body was all over mine in the stretching positions, turning me on beyond my comprehension. Her smile never left her face as she knew the effect she was having on me, as my boner never subsided. It wasn't too bad for public, as it was up to the left in my briefs, trapped there, but a little bulge was unmistakable for anyone that took notice.

I couldn't believe I was actually out doing physical things, its just not what I do. So needless to say, after about 20 feet of jogging, I was already wanting to just walk. "Oh cutie-pie, we are going to have work on you soooo much. But don't worry, this is just day one, and I needed a gauge of where you were physically, and I can see you're very weak and girly. Awwwww, don't frown sweetie! You'll get better, I promise," K said, kissing my cheek at the end, instantly making me feel better.

So for about half an hour, we would jog for a little bit and walk for a bit more. Back and forth between the too. I would look over at K during this and she was beautiful the whole time, not breaking a sweat. Me on the other hand, my shirt was wet the whole way through and being tight already, looked like a wet t shirt contest. The constant rubbing across my nipples kept them erect, and the feeling would remind me the entire time of how K pinched and pulled my nipples last night. I would get hard when we walked, and get flaccid when we jogged...back and forth, back and forth. It was driving me nuts.

Then, suddenly, as we were walking, K put her hand around my mouth and hugged me tight from behind to stop me. "Shhhh...you hear that?" she inquired. I didn't hear anything except some birds and maybe some faint rustling of leaves. She said, "here, follow me. Let's take a break over here off the path."

She had my arm in her iron grip again as she push/pulled me into the bushes and trees of the woods, off the path. She kept shushing me and telling me to walk quietly. After about 40 feet in, she crept up and knelt behind a shrub of some type. I positioned myself just ahead of her as her hand guided me there, on my knees as well. She leaned forward and moved the shrub ever so slowly and slightly. There beyond was a small clearing with a bench. Nothing really out of the ordinary, except there were two people there, making out. The guy was pretty big, had lots of muscles and no shirt on. His shorts were pretty short with lots of his thigh showing. His partner had on similar short shorts, pink in color, but a pink and white hoodie over their head. She was so much smaller than him, like a foot shorter, and over 100 lbs lighter looking.

His hands manhandled her around, as he probed her mouth with his tongue, and her back and butt with his big paws. It was an erotic scene for me to behold, and I was rock hard in no time staring at them. K said nothing to me during this, she just watched on with me, a mad smile spread across her face. We both had that smile when the big man picked up the girl and she wrapped her legs around his waist, as they continued the long make out session. This guy was pure alpha, I thought.

After a few minutes, he put her down, seated on the bench. Our view was from the side so we so a profile of both participants. He mumbled something to her and she started to take her clothes off. Oddly, I thought, she took her shorts off first, showing off a little pair of pink panties. Then she started taking the hoodie off. When it fell away I looked at her more closely, and realized it was one of the 18 year old high school boys from an apartment upstairs. Jimmy was his name, I think. Jeez, I thought he was a girl!

Before I could start thinking more on this, on the gayness of what was happening in front me, I felt more than saw K move more behind me, her arm wrapping around my waist. She pushed her crotch against my ass and was gyrating in a fucking motion against me. Her hands snaked down my waist and pulled my shorts and undies down, my dick springing free immediately. I didn't want to be turned on by this, two boys doing gay things, but it was K with her hand then wrapped around my dick, stroking it with just a finger or two, avoiding my engorged head delaying any real pleasure, forcing me to be turned on.

I started panting a little, open mouthed as she molested me like this. I was frozen, too tired from jogging and walking, and too turned on to fight her. It was then that Jimmy pulled the shorts down of the man in front of him. His cock, as it was by far not just a dick, fell out and smacked little Jimmy right in the face. I could see him giggling and being happy. I gasped slightly when he quickly enveloped that beast with his mouth, almost going all the way down it immediately.

K whispered ever so slightly into my ear, "Look at that sissy go...no delay, no fear. Just right at her job, huh Kenny? Its so sexy to know what you want and to take it, no? I'm so fucking wet right now, its going to look like I pissed myself on our way back home," she trailed off, her hot breath never leaving my ear. I just stared on, slack jawed, with my dick being stroked lightly and with no real purpose by K. She was delaying my pleasure as much as possible, I could tell. She was dominating me again.

My vision filled with the site of little Jimmy sucking a big cock of a masculine man, and with K behind me whispering things to me to keep me excited the whole time, I was getting close to cumming. Surely it was from K's ministrations on my body, not from seeing all this gay stuff...surely. Just as I was about to come, K grabbed my balls and squeezed, hard, while whispering, "Uh uh uh, not yet my little beta boi. I know you're excited seeing that huge cock get swallowed by your little sissy neighbor, but don't you go blowing off your load before I tell you to! You need to enjoy this to the end my little beta boi!"

I swallowed my grunt as to remain silent. I didn't dare get caught with my pants down watching two boys playing with each other, the shame would be endless. As little Jimmy's mouth continued to suck down that huge schlong of the unknown man, I kept getting hotter and hotter, like a little sun heating an entire universe. I felt like the two of them had to know I was watching, staring at the veiny shaft and purple head repeatedly being exposed and then swallowed down Jimmy's little throat. I swear I could see the bulge in his neck pop out as it passed his tonsils. Fuuuuck! K was squeezing my balls again as I almost climaxed. She completely stopped stroking my shaft at this point, and I was just suspended in front of her, pushing my ass back into her thrusts forward, in some sort of primitive fuck dance. My dick was pointed directly at the two participants in front of me, I wasn't sure, but I think I wanted to be a third person in their fun times...the thought of little jimmy swallowing my cock couldn't stay out of my mind. He looked so cute in his girly clothes, with a fat cock in his mouth. He was so energetic, so happy, doing and taking what he wanted. And he wanted fat cock, that was clear.

I'm not sure how long we were watching, or when it happened, but K was still whispering dirty things in my ear as I felt her one hand leave my waist and make its way up to my mouth. She stuck a finger into my mouth and simply said, "suck!". I was too far gone at this point and immediately complied, suckling on her finger as if it was little dick...I mean...a long nipple! Yeah, a nipple! In and out, in and out, she gyrated the finger inside my mouth, all the while us continuing our fuck dance.

The man in front of me started groaning louder then, and little Jimmy's mouth popped off his cock. He kept stroking the man's penis, and started talking dirty to him. I overhead Jimmy say, "Yeah Daddy, blow your huge load in my mouth, give me your cuuuummm!" Jimmy moaned through that last part, and I started moaning on K's finger, as her other hand returned to touching my cock, but only cupping the head and rubbing its underside. She rubbed fast, in pace with Jimmy's hold on his bull's cock.

Just as little Jimmy's tiny mouth somehow wrapped itself back around that huge purple head, the man groaned loudly and his balls cinched up to the base of his cock. I could tell he was blasting Jimmy's mouth full of white, hot, sticky, cum. The excitement of what I was seeing, compounded with the finger in my mouth and the hand on my dick head, I spurt my much smaller load into K's waiting hand. Thrusting forward as if my dick was inside little Jimmy's pretty little mouth. I was euphoric imagining me being Jimmy's daddy, seeding his mouth like he was my little bitch.

Just as quickly as my orgasm came on, K pulled her finger out of my mouth and it was replaced by her other hand covered in my spunk. "Eat," she demanded into my ear, while pushing her cupped hand over my mouth and nose. My sense of smell and taste were blasted with the salty bitterness of my own seed. My eyes started rolling back in my head as I took in all the sensory feedback of Jimmy screaming in joy, K whispering beta boi talk at me, and the taste and smell of cum being fed to me. I felt like I was having another orgasm, but my dick didn't shoot out any cream that I could tell.

After coming down from my sex and cum induced high, K had us slink away as silently as possible. We walked back to the apartments along the path together, me with my head hung down in shame and embarrassment. Her with a wet crotch full of excitement. I mostly jogged back, as I didn't want to be seen by anyone. As luck would have it, a few guys out jogging went by us, saying good morning and whatnot. My mind was furiously working with the shame of my day so far, and I couldn't help but telling myself, Shit, he knows...he knows...he's going to pull his cock out and taunt me...he knows...My mind was a mess to say the least.

Arriving back at my apartment then, I finally caught my breath. But not for long, as K was immediate in starting to pull of her clothing. I began to stare, slack jawed, at her intimate parts as they were revealed. My libido rebounding at the site of such female perfection.

"What are you waiting for?" asked K, "Get naked too, my little cutie pie!" Her eyes were on me then, and I complied without a word. This must be my reward for working out with her, sex with this goddess! My little girly shirt flung off me, soaking wet, and my shorts and undies followed lightning quick. I stood there in my socks and shoes, as K looked on giggling at my awkward look. With my face flushing a bit, I bent over, again looking away from K in embarrassment, to take my shoes and socks off.

12