My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K squealed in delight at the view I gave, raving at me, "Oh you are such a tease, you little beta! Look at that little bubble butt and your cute, tight, ass-pussy!"

Gosh dammit!Why did I keep doing this, showing off my butt to her!I didn't mean to...ahh! I screamed at myself.

"I'm not a beta boi, dammit!" I protested at K, "I am a man, I want to fuck you, not be like little pretty Jimmy!" Why did I call him pretty? Was he pretty? I think I would let him suck my dick...

"Lost in thought again, eh cutie? Its ok, you're thinking about that stud's cock, aren't you? Its ok, I watched too, and his cock was magnificent looking! Awwwww, don't look like that...don't frown," K had demanded at me. I protested about how it was the pretty girly Jimmy I was thinking about, and how I wanted to get my dick sucked by pretty little Jimmy...realizing my mistake just as I said those words.

K smiled a devilish grin then, and started talking more forcefully, less girly, "That's what I thought! You want to have another little boy suck your pee pee, eh? You don't like me, do you? You don't find me sexy, do you? I'm here naked in front of you and you're telling me about pretty little Jimmy!"

I was crestfallen at those words...as she was right. What the fuck was I talking about Jimmy for when K was right there, naked, in front of me. I should have taken her immediately, just like I wanted to. Did I want to? Yeah, I wanted to...I think. So I slowly stepped toward K to prove her wrong. I sprung onto her and kissed her lips as aggressively as I could.

K on the other hand, had different plans for me, as her hand snaked into my hair, pulling me off her face. "Aww, that's cute, trying to prove you're not into bois, eh beta cuck? Its ok, I'll give you what you want today, we'll see how much you like it," she said, while I stared on in horror as she leaned her head back, and spit directly into my mouth. Before I could register what the fuck that meant, she slammed her mouth onto mine, invading my space with her tongue savagely, just like the night before.

Her strength allowed her to manhandle me, put me where she wanted me, etc. She laid on her back and pushed me around till we were in the classic 69 position. "Munch, bitch!" She spat in my direction. Not needing any further direction, I immediately started eating her pussy out just like the night before. I had to bend my neck in a few directions to get that position she forced on me last night, but I knew she would climax from that angle, so I did it.

I thought she would start sucking on my penis, but she didn't. She just stroked it with a finger or two again, on the shaft. I was painfully hard in seconds. She giggled, saying, "Oh come now, you don't actually think you compare to that daddy in the woods, do you little beta boi? You're pee pee is barely average! I don't know any woman who would get any enjoyment from your little tool!" K was laughing now while stroking my dick gently. I fumed in shame, because she was right. The daddy in the woods was sporting serious wood, and defined the term cock. My pecker on the other, well, penis or pee pee would be the words to describe it. Not cock.

"Its alright, my cutie Kenny pie, don't worry, you can still have sex...lots and lots of sex! You'll see! I'll take you there, I'll prepare you, and I'll be the key holder to your happiness," K had said giddily to me. I was about to stop eating her pussy to complain, when her legs wrapped around me to keep me in place. Nervousness filled me then, as it was hard to breath, and I could feel her arms start pushing my legs apart, exposing my virgin rosebud to her view.

What little strength I had left in me, I used in trying to struggle free from her grasp. She removed her hand from my penis, and wrapped that arm around my lower back and held me tight. I ran out of energy quickly after the workout, and had no resistance left when I felt her spit onto my asshole, and jam two fingers into it roughly.

Blazing hot fire raced up my spine to alert my brain to the intrusion. I had never put anything up there before, and this was a new, and frightening, feeling. It felt like a severe stretch, as if something was being forced to give way, removing a block of defense my body had. I screamed into her pussy from the pain, almost fainting.

K just giggled more, speaking only to say, "That's it Kenny boi, I knew I could start with two fingers, as you were born to be a butt slut, weren't you bitch boi? If you didn't like it, your little pee pee wouldn't be so hard, now would it?" More giggles filled the room, as K continued, "It looks painful how stretched your pee pee is, begging for release, or a touch or anything. God, you really wanted to be little Jimmy today, didn't you! If you didn't, you won't cum from this, right beta boi?"

I continued screaming into her pussy, as she was just rubbing her groin across my face at this point through her gyrations. She was breathing heavy as hell, I could feel the heat coming off her body and through her pussy onto my face. Her hand had started moving and was pushing in and out of my asshole through all this, while I tried to fight away the need, the want, the drive, to cum from all the attention this woman was giving me! I feared liking it, I feared what it would do to me mentally if she was telling the truth!

When I felt her pussy clench up, and started gushing her juices into my mouth and onto my face, I knew she orgasmed. The effect this had on me was immediate, as the scent and flavor of her drove me over the edge...or was it her fingers, now curled and pushing against something deep inside me. Who was I kidding, it was her fingers! God, she found something in there, something deep and personal to my being, and she was manipulating it with her curled fingers!

The pressure that was behind my balls was immense, and I knew there was no turning back for me then, as shot after shot of my cum left my balls thru my penis. I just kept shooting and shooting...like 7 or 8 shots cum came out. I grunted with each shot, as they felt like my entire being was being drained out of my body, one shot at a time. Her legs released me mid way, and my head came up for air, and to gasp out a moan as each shot of cum left my penis! I couldn't believe how electric it all felt, my entire body a lightning rod for the bolt of energy that started behind my balls and coursed through every inch of my being.

Simply crumpling on top of K was all I could do as the last of my cum was sent flying from my shaft. K didn't care, as she simply lifted and moved my body off of her with ease. I lay there panting on my side. I could feel her moving up to spoon me from behind. It felt so loving and caring until her hand found its way to my face again, as she clearly had scooped up the biggest load of cum I had ever shot in my life.

K whispered into my ear endearingly, "Good beta bois clean up their mess. Now eat, my sweet little cutie boi!"

Too tired and spent both physically and mentally to offer any resistance, I did as told and cleaned her hand of my spunk. The salty bitterness from this morning's load was replaced by a little sweetness this time. It wasn't appalling, eating my own cum, and I think I may be enjoying it, as I rolled it around my mouth before swallowing it all down.

"Good boi, nice and sweet! I have to go now, have to go to work and train some hot studs! Now, get yourself cleaned up, and I want you to start looking at what foods you eat. We are going to throw away your bad foods, and get you eating healthy! And don't open that box! If you do...well, I'll have to punish you...so maybe you do want to open it, eh bitch boi?" K asked rhetorically, as she was getting dressed.

The thought of the box filled my mind as she laughed and giggled her way out of my apartment, the door slamming shut, as if a part of my being left with her leaving behind this sniveling pile of manipulated pathetic-ness. I passed out then and there...


12