My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 03

Story Info
The aftermath of my morning jog, and a visit in the evening.
7.3k words
4.67
24.1k
22

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor Made Me Do It -- Ch. 3

by: CapnSteelBoy

Author's note:I hope you enjoy this new series, this chapter is a longer one than usual!Please comment if you have the time, as reading your reactions excites me into writing more things!Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Waking up in your own home, but somehow not remembering where you were, is an odd feeling to say the least. It was a familiar space...yeah, my home, but I'm on the floor...and why am I naked?

I awoke naked, in a fetal position, on the floor of my apartment. Foggy mind clearing slightly as I remembered my morning exercise with K, and the ensuing games we played. As I started to roll on my back to get up, the immediate soreness in both my groin and ass hit me simultaneously. I groaned in displeasure, the final pieces of memory slating into place in the forefront of my mind.

K had shown me things, fed my mind and my stomach things...mostly my own cum...and K had manipulated my body into supreme arousal. My penis was hard again as I struggled to stand. The remnants of the memory of her fingering me and then the shear volume of cum I had spent from it, flooding my mind with the realization that I was doing it all wrong, all along. I had never cum so hard, so forcefully, that my entire body shut down afterwards. Shooting your load into your hand or whatever from jacking off just didn't compare to what K had done to me.

Sure, it wasn't actual sex that I was having with K, or normal sex - that is, penis to vagina - but could I really complain too much? I wasn't just jacking myself off, I was with an actual woman! And boy what a woman she was! K was my neighbor, a fitness instructor in her late 30's, with a rock solid body. Tanned as those fitness girls usually are, with her flowing blond hair and spandex outfits just topping off that stereotypical image of the fitness instructor.

She was my neighbor upstairs, and I had only just met her about 18 hours ago. In that time she has given me the first sexual experiences in my young life. I was only 23 and having been living by myself here for a few years, and striking out non stop with the ladies, she was many firsts for me in that first day. But whatever, you can read about that in the previous chapters!

I struggled my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. I tried to pull my thoughts together, but my brain just wasn't going to let me move on from the thought that I came -- buckets - from a girl fingering me. I sat under the warm shower water, letting it just wash over me, trying to wake my mind to think more about it. It wasn't working. The only thoughts I had were of pretty little Jimmy in the woods, his boyfriends huge cock, Jimmy sucking that cock, me getting my asshole toyed, and finally me eating cum.

I was just standing under the torrent of water with these thoughts, absentmindedly stroking my cock during all of it. It was all so damn hot to me now. Things I never really thought about before were forefront in my mind. Gay things. Cock. Cum. Butt-stuff. The realization that my left hand was magically stroking my ass cheeks and pushing its way between them woke me from my horny daze and I immediately took control of myself. I quickly raised by my arms away from my dick and ass. I didn't want the two things associating with each other, with pleasure. I didn't want to have the thoughts I was having!

Finishing my shower routine, drying off, my body was already getting tight and sore from the morning's activities with K. As completely nonathletic as I am, just a little morning jog really took its toll. I dressed in some casual wear, and immediately went to my computer. It was time to look things up and get some answers.

Starting the search with the foremost concern of mine, was googling "why does it feel good from my asshole?" The search results were pretty close to what I was looking for, so I started reading the multitude of articles and forum posts. First up was a medical article about it, which lacked any sexual tone -- thank god -- and simply explained why it could feel good to some. Nerve endings, blah blah blah, and something called a prostate. I mean, I've heard of a prostate, but only in the "all males need to watch out for prostate cancer" type stuff. I didn't actually know its function until reading this article. It explained about how it engorges with blood as part of the natural sex drive and excitement of an individual, as its job was to produce/propel cum

Getting through the medical stuff, I felt a lot better about what K did to me and why my body reacted the way it did. It wasn't gay or anything, it was just physiological in nature. Phew! Next up, moving down the search results, I started reading some of the forum posts from people asking about "why their butt felt so good". There were some funny answers to the questions, but a lot of information too. Similar to the medical stuff, but in a much sexier tone for the answers, pushing the person who asked the question to try things.

I was reading about butt plugs, dildos, lube, first time pain, stuff like that. Enjoying all this new knowledge, I started searching for more terms, like: "Fingering your own asshole", "Is it normal to get pleasure from ass play for a male?", things of that nature. I learned all kinds of things, how guys and their wives do this kind of stuff all the time, and there isn't necessarily anything gay about it at all. I followed some of the links in these posts to videos showing women with dildos strapped to their waist, drilling their husbands assholes with those things. Some big, some small, but nothing that didn't look like it was the guys choice, really. A few of the videos showed men together, and I quickly closed the first few, but after a while I watched those videos too. Sure, they were gay, but I'm not, no harm in learning something from them.

Yes, my dick was hard through almost all of this. I was intentionally not touching it, as I was trying to learn something, not to get off. I even saw a few videos that were just like what I saw in the woods; pretty little Jimmy playing with his boyfriend's big cock. No, it wasn't Jimmy in the videos, but it was effeminate little sissies just like him with bigger and stronger men with huge cocks for them to choke down. These videos had me turned on thinking about Jimmy, and I was rocking back and forth a bit in my chair while watching them, again purposefully avoiding touching my penis.

After about an hour, I stopped and calmed down. I decided to head out for a small walk to get some "fresh air". I made my way to the wooded paths I had jogged that morning with K, as it was my usual go to for some private time to smoke a little ganja. As usual, it was pretty empty. I had worn my hoodie and hat to make sure to hide myself as much as possible regardless. My normal "going outside" routine.

Arriving at my usual spot, a bench about twenty feet off the main path, I broke out my dugout and bat, and loaded up the first hit. Lighting it up and holding in that first smoke is the hard one, and it must have been from the jog that morning as I spit and coughed out that first dry hit like crazy. Embarrassing as hell for me to waste a good smoke, I sent it flying with about four or five heavy hacks. I was catching my breath then, when someone spoke to me from behind, scaring the shit out of me!

"Hey, I heard you coughing, are you ok?" the little voice asked full of concern.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I must have...uhm...yeah, I swallowed some water down the wrong pipe! Yeah, sorry...so embarrassing, right?" I asked back, thinking I made the perfect excuse. I started turning then too, on the bench, to see who it was, and there she was, or he was, pretty, little, Jimmy. Sporting his short shorts and pink hoodie. I had to catch myself, and try and pretend I didn't know who it was.

Jimmy replied, "Thank goodness that's all it was, I don't know cpr or nothen', so I probably would have had to watch you die!" He said this all in a very feminine voice, I thought it was a girl before turning around. Jimmy giggled out most of what he was saying, with the laughter trailing after the words.

"So, I haven't seen you back here before, do you live in the apartments too? I'm Jamie by the way, nice to meet you...?", pretty little Jimmy, err, Jamie said to me then.

"Kenny," I answered, in horror, at my little slip up of using my girlier name that K called me. "And yeah...I live downstairs in 01A. To answer your other question, I just started getting out more, so that's why you probably haven't seen me and all." Concluding with all this information, I realized I didn't stutter at all with Jamie. That was odd, girls always make me a bit stupid.

Jamie looked at me then, a smile appearing on half his mouth, "Look, I was just being polite before, I know what you were choking on over here!" Again with the giggles in my direction. I was immediately taken aback, my mind pushing images of huge cocks being choked down by effeminate bois like this one in front of me. Jamie said "choking on" to me, and all I could think of was choking on cock...what was he accusing me of?

"Don't look so serious," Jamie said. "I just meant I could smell the weed, man," again with the giggle afterwards. Disarming me completely with that statement and the lightheartedness his little laughter exhumed, I was put back at ease. Jamie continued with, "So, you maybe want to share some of that with a cute girl like me?"

My stutters were back then when Jamie referred to himself as a girl, "Uh...yeah...uhm...sure, like...cute...yes, I mean!"

Jumping up with one arm raised, Jamie answered with an excited "Yay!" He moved around the bench and sat uncomfortably close to me, our thighs separated by like a centimeter of air. He caught me looking at his bare, hairless, thighs. Mouth open and almost drooling, I must have looked like a real dullard. "I see you got a few hits in, this must be good stuff for it to put such an expression on your face, eh Kenny?" Jamie said more than asked.

Catching myself then, I pulled it together a little, and tried to look more normal and not stare at Jamie's body...too much. After all, it was exciting me, and after all those web searches and videos, I was pretty much already primed. I could feel my penis start pushing its way down my thigh as it struggled to get harder in my tight undies.

We passed the dugout back and forth a few times, taking a few hits off the bat each time. Every time Jamie passed the bat back, it was covered in a little spit and lipstick. I imagine the lipstick stuck to my lips after I took it, because the bat looked clean every time I passed it back.

As we finished with the weed, and making small talk about the apartments, the walking paths, how this bench was my favorite spot to smoke, etc, I was feeling much looser, more friendly. I told Jamie how pretty she was, and how it probably wasn't safe for her to walk alone back here, but she just rejected those compliments and said it was all fine, she had a lot of big friends to protect her.

I forced out a laugh at that, as again my mind was showing images of pretty little Jamie sucking down that long, fat, veiny, shaft of that dude. I could tell my dick was hard enough now to be noticed, and looking at the grin on Jamie's face, I'm positive he saw the affect he was having on my body, especially when at some point he moved over to me, his arm around my back, legs rubbing against each other's. Through my drug addled mind, I finally noticed then that our faces were mere inches apart for the last 5 minutes that we were talking, breathing in each other's scent and arousal.

Jamie spoke then, "Look, I'm not a mooch. So, while I appreciate you sharing your smoke with me, you have to let me pay...for...it...", she said slowly, as her right hand started at my knee, and rubbed its way up my thigh. Before I could say anything, her left hand that was around my shoulder, pulled up behind my head to pull me into a kiss. We were making out gently, just little prods of the tongue at each other's lips, slowly, gently, exploratory.

There was a small voice in the back of my head screaming for me to stop, but after all those videos and porn from the last hour added with the effects of the weed, I was just going with the flow. My right hand snaked down and started rubbing Jamie's thighs then, they were so smooth!

As Jamie broke away from my mouth, her arm untangling from behind me, she spoke again, "Just let little Jamie take care of you now daddy!" She moved her lower half along the bench to be laying down, as her head went to my crotch. Jamie's hands pulling down my shorts with ease and letting out my already hard penis. "OH! I like your pretty penis, Kenny," Jamie squealed from my crotch, engulfing my dick immediately.

Luckily, from all the exercise this morning, all the cum K pumped out of me, and now the weed, I lasted more than two seconds inside Jamie's mouth. The pretty little thing engulfed my penis with ease, and I could feel it when he had me all the way in, that it would just go past the entrance to his throat. The thought that I was like Jamie's boyfriend from this morning was quickly erased from my mind. My little dick was just not up to measurement against that stallion!

A quick little yelp escaped my lips then, as Jamie's left hand had snaked its way under my shirt, and he was pinching at my nipples. Rolling them in between his thumb and finger, pulling, tugging, pinching. I would like to say I didn't enjoy that part, but it would be a lie. There seemed to be a connection to my groin and nipples, as each pinch and tug sent a jolt of pain with pleasure throughout my body. My right hand was moving down his back then, stopping at just the top of his butt. I was just too nervous to explore anymore of Jamie. I had boundaries, clearly, as it wasn't gay to me until I did gay things. So I just let gay things happen to me, because that's not gay!

Every time I tried to say something about not being gay to myself, the images of that big, veiny, smooth, cock from this morning would pop into my mind. With pretty little Jimmy below him, doing his thing. How I had wanted pretty little Jimmy to blow me like that. How pretty little Jamie was now doing just the thing I wanted this morning to happen, and blam! I started shooting my loud into the little pretty mouth that was enveloping my junk. Little thrusts up with each spurt, as I shot out a small load of cum. Jamie could be heard moaning with pleasure as my seed landed in his mouth.

"Thanks for the weed and penis, Kenny," Jamie said as he snaked his way up my body and started gently kissing me again, slowly but surely, pushing his tongue further into my mouth. Feeding me a small bit of my cum. I greedily kissed back, pushing my tongue into his mouth to taste more of my fresh seed. I was getting hooked on my cum in less than 24 hours, K did a number on me for sure, I thought.

Jamie got up, smiled down at me, stretched out saying, "Call me whenever, cutie, I'm upstairs in 22A, but I live with my mommy, so I usually go out more. Here, give me your phone!" He took the device from my hand and started typing away, sending himself a text from my phone while programming his number into mine. He giggled a quickly and said, "There you go, now we have each other's numbers! Don't forget to text me to hang out sometime, cute little Kenny!"

He was gone as quickly as he appeared, and I wondered for a second if any of that was real. I sat back on the bench sated, with my pants back in position over my rapidly softening penis. Deciding I better get back indoors before more fucked up shit happens to me, I made my way back to my apartment.

The walk back seemed to take hours. My mind was reeling with the thought that I had just got sucked off by pretty little Jimmie from upstairs. Instead of imagining him sucking my penis, I kept seeing him suck that bull's cock from this morning. And excitedly drinking down all that cum that squirted into his mouth. I was pretty depressed, to be honest, as what just happened clearly wasn't straight, no matter what I told myself. That wasn't a girl, no matter how pretty the boy made himself look. I thought my first blowjob would have been from someone like K...I was sorely mistaken at this point. I could have stopped it, I could have not let it happen, but I did. And I clearly enjoyed the hell out of it. What does that make me?

I couldn't answer all the questions I had of myself. Mostly because I didn't know what it made me, I didn't know if it meant anything. Just as I was struggling with any revelations about my behavior, my phone pinged with a notification. It was Jimmie, err, Jamie, texting me. It was a picture of his upper body, with his hoodie pulled up while his hand tugged on the left nipple of his incredibly thin and flat chest. His facial expression was an exaggerated wink with his tongue out the side of his mouth. The text read, thks again 4 the fun!Let's do something soon, cutie!

My mouth was dry, my mind was stunned, and my dick gave a little shake of excitement. My arousal was confused, to say the least. I had just had my penis sucked dry, and wasn't in an excited state, but the mere picture of this boy's body with a statement like that had me getting aroused again. A new wave of shame and confusion filled my mind then. I had gotten what I wanted, this morning I yearned for it at least, but it left me with my mind a bit shaken, the foundations of my sexual beliefs put in question.

As a small panic attack hit me, breathing heavy, I was completely relieved to get into the safety of my apartment then. I just shook my shoes off and crawled into bed, deciding best to take a nap at this point in my Saturday. I maybe napped for 30 minutes when I heard a loud knocking on my front door. Startled awake from the barrage of heavy bangs, I jumped up and ran to the door.

Being half asleep and not really thinking straight, I just flung the door open after unlocking it. It was K, clearly just back from the grocery as she was holding like six bags of groceries, easily, in her muscular arms.

She smiled and said, "Ok goof, get out of the way and let me in! I have your new diet all planned out in these bags, and its time to get you moving to a better, sexier, you!" All cute and girly, as usual. Her big white teeth flashed in my direction with a wink or two.

Moving out of her way, she quickly moved into my place, bypassing the living area and shooting straight for my kitchen. She put the bags on the table and grabbed my trash can. Throwing the lid off of it, she opened the fridge and just started pulling all the items out, quickly looking at them and throwing them away. I tried to argue with her about some of them, but she would just shoo me away, tell me, "Its for your own good, sweetie! Its time for you to be a better you!"

It took two trash bags to empty all the "junk", as she called it, out of my fridge and freezer. She replaced it with mostly fruits, vegetables, and fish. All my sodas, milk, butter, etc were all replaced by two half gallon containers of soy milk. The rest of the dry goods she placed in my pantry, after emptying it of any junk as well. Basically, there was some oatmeal and some granola cereal, that's about it.

K spent some time explaining to me a few recipes to utilize what she bought me, handing me some scribbled notes that had the same information on it, in case I forgot. She was moving around my place lightning fast, making all these changes without my consent. If I tried to complain or stop her, she would just grab hold of me and tell me it was for my own good, or spank me and tell me to stop being such a bitch.

12