My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, my little beta, time for your gift box!" she said, with a high pitched squeal of excitement. She clapped her hands a few times, and I led her over to my desk where the box was. She had said she would punish me if I opened it early, and I was going to just to show her I had free will, but I had fallen asleep twice since then, and when I was awake, I was out smoking weed and having my dick sucked by a guy.

K smiled widely, saying, "I'm glad you listened, obedient little cutie! Not opening the box like I told you not to! I'll reward you for your submissiveness later, hot stuff!" All giggles and girlishness, big smiles, winks, her fit body wrapped tightly in a sports bra and yoga pants. I was my usual dullard around her again, doing exactly as she demanded, no questions.

She grabbed the box and tore it open. Taking each item out of the box, she lined them up on my desk in the order she wanted, before turning to me, "OK, first up is a battery operated hair trimmer so you can start grooming yourself better. You don't have a lot of hair, but what you do have needs to be properly maintained, cutie! Second is a safety razor and shaving cream. I imagine you will want to make parts of your body smoother, and the trimmer won't do that. For the longer stuff, you use the trimmer first, then the razor to take that nasty hair all the way down to skin." She was in her game now, all smiles and laughter as she went product by product, explaining their use to me, although I already knew.

"This one is a bottle of hair removal cream, for when you want to go that extra step of smoothness, this should work. Or you can use it before shaving, maybe, to make it easier to shave less hair. Lastly, here's some lube. You probably already have some for your jerking off, but here's more just in case. It makes everything glide so much easier, right sweetie?" K asked with a wink and nod.

She had me give her my phone number then so she could text me when she wanted to. I did that without complaint, hoping she would send me picks like pretty little Jimmy had! That would be so hot!

K started moving away then to the door, she was so quick. She turned and said, "Oh, I have to go shower and get ready for a date now, but I'll be back later tonight to check in on you. I have one more present for my pretty little Kenny!"

Before I could protest about the name calling, she was gone and the door slammed shut in my face. I was still pretty groggy, and decided to just return to my bed. Sleep was just the thing to clear up all this confusion, I was thinking to myself. As I curled up on my side to fall asleep, my phone pinged again with a fresh text message. K had wasted no time before sending me a text. It read, Oh, hey I forgot to share this link with you.I think its super hot and steamy, I even jilled myself off to it earlier today!Enjoy!

Lying there, I lazily clicked the link on the phone, and it went to pornhub where a video started playing. It was one of those jerk off instructional videos, with an older woman and a younger guy. His face wasn't in the shot, he just stood there, with his hands strapped behind his back. The woman was kneeling in front of him, her large boobs out, as she talked about how to properly get cum out of a boi. He was hairless, I noticed, from neck down, his largish looking cock completely bare. It was stiff and jutting straight out from his body.

The woman was explaining how to turn him on through teasing and denial, showing how to stroke with just a finger on the underside of the shaft, but avoiding the over stimulation of the large purple head of the cock. The boi grunted and struggled against his bonds at the woman's ministrations on his phallus. After about 5 minutes of that torture, she said something about him being ready then, and as she stood up, I saw a familiar site from this morning's google searches, she had a rather large looking strap on attached to herself.

She bent over her submissive boi then, keeping his head out of the shot, and showing just his ass and asshole. He was completely bare back there too, smooth skin of his cheeks and around his little red and puffy starfish of an asshole. The woman explained more as she squirted lubricant on her hand and down his crack, before moving her latex covered hand up and down between his ass cheeks. He writhed and moved around, bucking his buttocks against her hand. She explained he was trying to find pleasure, forcing his body to the contact points to seek it out.

I was getting turned on, but didn't dare touch my dick to this video. I was denying getting pleasure from this, as I didn't want it to be a thing for me. But it was highly erotic, and my penis was hard at this point. I couldn't deny my body was reacting to this.

The woman moved again, above the boi now, and slowly lowered the tip of her fake cock to his now quivering hole. My mouth opened then and I let out an "Oh!" as I watched her gently and slowly slide the large fake phallus into the boi's waiting butt hole. The video went on like this for a while, the woman explaining in matter of fact terms what she was doing, until eventually the bound boi beneath her started panting and moaning, finally leading to him shooting his load from his hard cock into the sheets beneath him. The video closed out with the woman scooping up his ejaculate, and feeding it to him. Explaining that all good bois clean up after themselves. The video ended there.

Fortunately, from all the sexual activity this morning and my exhaustion, my dick didn't stay hard long. It was exhausted too, it would seem, and it allowed me to get back to sleep. The odd thoughts of the video in my head as sleep took me.

When my dreams started, they were pretty vivid. I would see pretty little Jimmy in the park sucking cock, then see Jamie sucking my penis, then I would see the video of the mature woman pegging her boi. The last part, the video contents, were the most vivid. In the dream, you could see the head and features of the boi, as it was me. I watched as the mature woman, very methodically and institutional like, narrate and poke and prod my body with denial and pleasure.

When it came to the part where she penetrated the dream me with her dildo, I awoke, panting, my arms in weird positions around my body. It took me a few seconds to fully wake and figure out what I was doing. My left hand was in reverse stroking the shaft of my now hard cock, while my right hand was wrapped around behind me, my finger poking into my asshole! It had breached and was just sitting there inside my rectum. Not far, but still, flashing awake to find yourself jerking your penis and penetrating your own asshole was a frightening experience!

I again took command of my limbs and pulled my finger out of my asshole and my hand away from my erection. Seeing my left hand covered in precum was not a positive thing, and I rolled onto my back and started to sob lightly, a single tear streaking down from the corner of my eye. I stared up at the ceiling of my room, questioning myself, what have you done, Ken, what have you done...

Laying there in my own shame and embarrassment, my erection still laying up on my stomach, I had to make a decision. Getting up out of bed and moving into the kitchen due to hunger at this point, I thought about everything that happened that day. I tried to rationalize with myself that feeling good, that getting pleasure, was normal and right. Did it really matter if a girl fingered you, or a boy blew you? I rationalized away that nothing I did was gay, not even the part where I caught my sleeping self fingering my ass. It was all just to get off, its not like I sucked a dick or fucked a boi!I felt safe in the knowledge of that. That I didn't do anything, it was done to me, and sure it felt great, sure it got me off, but it wasn't in any way abnormal.

It was later in the evening, and I fixed myself a plate of vegetables using the directions K left me. I slowly ate them while watching some show about crab fishermen in Alaska. Hours went by, with me occasionally not being spaced out to ask questions about the show, about how all those men were stuck on a ship together, and wondering if they did things with each other to get by. Silly shit like that, I thought to myself. Not even registering how gay a thought that was. Eventually my phone pinged again with another message. It was K letting me know she was coming over again.

I quickly roused myself from the couch, ran to the bathroom to fix my hair, brush my teeth, and clean up the best I could before she arrived. The heavy knock on my door alerted me to her presence then, as I ran to the door and flung it open.

What...the...actual...fuck! Was what I said to myself as I stood there with the door open. There K was, in all her normal beauty but with a pretty night dress ensemble and high heels...but next to her, was a man in a suit and tie.

K, all smiles, said, "Hey cutie, here we are as promised!" She was already moving her way into my apartment, her hand clasped with his as she dragged him in behind her. He was carrying a bag in his other hand, looking pretty heavy.

"This is Mike, from the gym. Mike, this is Kenny, my apartment boyfriend. Let's all get along, ok?" K asked, but again it was a command more than anything. Mike simply nodded, smiling. He looked like the classic meat head, amazingly fit body and good looks, but nothing doing up in his brain pan.

K continued then, "Great! First, here's those other gifts for you, Kenny, sweetie!" She opened the bag and pulled out a bottle of booze, immediately passing it to Mike who opened it and took a long swig before shoving it to me. I just stared at it until K frowned at me, but she didn't need to say anything as I put the bottles to my lips and started drinking down the fire hot liquid.

Then K pulled out a little plastic wrapped package and handed it to me while taking the bottle out of my hands. She took a pull on the liquor herself, and then passed it to Mike. "Your second gift, are some cutie undies for you to wear for me! Go ahead, open them silly!" K giggled out like a happy little wood nymph.

Pulling the plastic open, I took the silk fabric in my hands and opened up the underwear in front of me. I would say they were silk panties, but they were much too large. Clearly it was meant for men, as it was the shape of briefs, or boy shorts if you will, and it had loose and silky fabric in the front for your penis. They were white in color, and satin in feel. My face flushed red as I held them up in front of Mike and K.

Mike finally spoke, but only to say, "Those are cute bro, but here, your turn to drink!" Shoving the bottle in my hands with the briefs. I took another long pull of the hard liquor, the burning down my throat and belly gone with the second pull, and a warmth starting to flow through my body.

K was smiling a wicked smile at me then, some of the girlishness gone from her behavior, as she commanded more than said to me, "Go ahead Kenny baby, strip off your clothes and try them on! No, no, no!" She said as she clasped my arm as I tried to go back to my room to change, "Do it here! Do it now!"

Under her stern look, I dared not disobey. I started pealing my clothing off to get naked, while Mike stared at me with a smile that reached his eyes. He was enjoying watching me take commands it would seem. As I slowly pulled my underwear down, realizing that I was about to show my dick to another man, my entire body turned red in embarrassment, and I quickly put the silky briefs in their place.

Mike made a cat call like whistle at me, as K just giggled and told me how cute they looked, how perfect they fit me. The bottle was back in my hands and I drank heavily this time trying to escape whatever the fuck was happening then. I slumped down into my couch next to them, with Mike sitting between us.

K's wicked smile was still on her face, as she stood and starting taking her clothing off. "Its not fair that little Kenny is the only one in his pretty underwear, we should be naked too!" She cooed, signaling for Mike to stand and undress as well. I just kept taking swigs from the bottle, as this was a nightmare of shame for me. As his clothing fell away, I was only feet from and had no other view but of his built and muscular body. He had no hair on his body, I noticed, and figured maybe that's what K was going to get me to look like. I got excited at the prospect of looking that sexy, as sexy as the man standing in front of me.

He must not have gotten the message, or he was just as stupid as I figured, for Mike never stopped undressing, and was suddenly completely naked. I can only imagine the face I was making, as when my eyes moved to his groin, I was probably making a face that screamed "Oh My!" His cock was long and thick, drooping down over a pair of large balls. Everything was hairless, clean, silky smooth looking. I couldn't get the sheer size of him out of my head, and couldn't pull my eyes from it. It was easily 7 inches long, and not even hard.

K's giggles and laughter, along with Mike's, broke my train of thought, as I looked up at both of them staring at my dumb expression and laughing at me. "That's right pretty little Kenny, that's a real cock! Just like that one you saw in the woods this morning. You like it? You don't have to answer, your dumb cock love struck face tells me its true," she finished, again laughing and giggling at me.

She pulled her self in front of him then, completely naked herself, and started making out with Mike, right in front of me. This went on for a while, me sitting on my hands, trying not to stare at the two of them, but how could I not? The perfect body of K being passionate and sexy with the perfect body of Mike. It was like a live porn for me to view, was it wrong for me to enjoy?

Breaking away from Mike's lips, she turned and bent down to whisper in my ear, "I know you'll enjoy this after this morning, right bitch boi?" I was stunned, speechless, open mouthed. I just stared into her eyes, and she continued, "Lay down on the couch, let's have some fun together. Leave your panties on, boi!" As instructed, without hesitation, I lay down on the couch, face up. K slowly, sensually, moved her naked body over mine, assuming the 69 position from this morning...lowering her pussy to my mouth. I began my duty and starting eating her out, taking in her soaking wet state and scent. My taste buds crying out in joy for this.

I was busy doing my duty, and didn't really notice the shift in the couch cushions, but suddenly K's pussy was raised up, my mouth trying to follow and continue feasting, but couldn't go that far. It was then when I realized that Mike had knelt behind my head, pulled up K's waist, and his giant cock was now rock hard, mere inches above my face. I stared in fascination, at the details, each wrinkle and fold of flesh, the dark pulsing veins along the shaft, the purple and angry looking fleshy head. It looked massive to me, but probably because I was lying on my back with his cock right above me.

With no word or preamble, he stabbed into K's pussy then, a loud moan escaping K's lips. He did not go gentle, he simple did as his alpha body demanded, and pushed all the way in and out, in and out, over and over again, right above my head. My mind barely registering my position in life, but fully engrossed watching this meaty flesh rod impale my beautiful neighbor, balls deep, over and over again.

After a few minutes he picked up his pace, the cushions on the couch now starting to bounce with the weight redistribution and efforts of Mike. His balls would swipe across my forehead here and there, landing over my eyes when he would pause inside of K. When I pushed my head back and down to avoid this, my nose and mouth would be hit by them instead! Gross! Was all I could say to myself, but it kept happening, and I wasn't really doing anything to stop it. I could try and struggle out, but I wasn't. I stayed exactly where K told me to stay.

This went on for what felt like hours, his balls landing, swiping, smacking around my face. I turn to the side, they would settle on my cheeks. I stare at his huge cock, they would land on my nose or my mouth. As my mind struggled with this, I then noticed Mike becoming more erratic, really getting at it. I knew what this foretold, and could easily see I was right when his balls stopped slapping my face as they tightened up against his body. His animalistic grunts and groans sounded hilarious to me and normally I would have laughed, except I was just slapped in the face with some dude's balls for like 20 minutes.

He just sat there with his dick halfway in K's pussy after he ejaculated, and slowly pulled his meat stick out of her. I stared at her gaping pussy then, wincing as his now softening cock flopped out of her and smacked and dragging along my face, leaving a trail of juices from my lips to my forehead. The cushions moved again as Mike removed himself from the couch. I thought my torment was over then, but as soon as relief of his cock disappearing entered my mind, K sat back and pushed her pussy over my mouth again.

She commanded me to "eat!" and eat I did. The now familiar taste of K and a man mixed together entering my mouth. I could feel globs of cum being pushed out of K and into my mouth. I would have protested, but this time K was stroking my cock through my silk undies. It felt exquisite. It motivated me to work my mouth harder. I doubled my effort when I felt her pull my briefs down some, and her hand move to my asshole. I didn't fight it, as the pleasure from this morning was clear in my mind.

K was much more gentle this time, and her fingers felt slightly lubed and wet. She immediately found that spot from this morning, me now knowing it as my prostate. She pushed and prodded with curled fingers while stroking my now exposed cock with her other hand. I felt my orgasm arriving, and as quickly as it had started, it ended with me shooting out a bunch of mostly clear cum. As was her custom, she removed herself from above me, scooped up my cum, and then fed it to me.

"See how much fun we get to have, my little pretty Kenny? I'm going to break you, and mold you, into perfection, you'll see!" She cooed at me, as I slurped away at her hand. I couldn't believe how sweet my cum tasted, it just felt right and good to clean up my mess for this beautiful goddess.

I don't know what happened to K and Mike, for I passed out and woke up in the middle of the night to find I was alone. I was sleeping on the couch in my silky smooth briefs, and just went to the bathroom and got ready to go to bed. I found sleep easily again, and just passed out, no thoughts of my day's actions in my mind. Not a care for any consequences, as I was too sated and exhausted to give a shit at the moment.


12