My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 04

Story Info
Waking up to get off and then a work out at the gym.
6.8k words
4.6
17.5k
14

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor Made Me Do It -- Ch. 4

by: CapnSteelBoy

Author's note: I hope you're enjoying this series, this chapter sees our boi taking things along his path of self improvement! Please comment if you have the time, as reading your reactions excites me into writing more things! Or drop me a line to let me know how much you love/hate this stuff! Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

This is a continuing series, so starting here won't make a lot of sense. Author recommends starting from the beginning if you haven't already done so!

It was Sunday morning when I awoke to the sounds of some birds outside, a picturesque morning with the sun breaking through the trees, like one of those old paintings. Yeah, pretty stupid really! That's not my life!

I rolled out of bed, my body a bit sore from the working out, and my butthole a little achy from the two fingerings. I didn't wake up with my usual morning wood, as my balls were drained a total of four times yesterday. My mouth was dry, and I think I could taste some remnants of salty bitterness, but just barely. It was probably just in my head, as I was thinking about what happened last night, being just below a huge cock, ramming the pussy of the girl I lusted after. I was right there beneath his mean stick, getting my face slapped with his engorged balls over and over again. The thoughts led me to remember eating all that cum from K's pussy after he completed in her...so the taste was forefront in my mind as mentioned above.

I went through my morning routine, and arrived in my kitchen for some sustenance. Opening my fridge I was reminded that K had already threw out all my food, and replaced it with this healthy crap. For breakfast, I was pretty much limited to a bowl of oatmeal, or some granola cereal with soy milk. I went with the later. It wasn't particularly tasty, but it wasn't terrible. After all, a little effort in my diet compounded with whatever workouts K had planned for me had to be worth it, if it led to better life and sex. Hell, having a sex life at all would be a huge upgrade for me!

As I chomped away at my granola mush, my phone pinged with a text. It was early, like 0700, making it a bit odd to receive one on the weekend at that time. I peered at my phone and saw it was from Jamie. Little pretty Jimmie goes by Jamie nowadays it would seem, and after our time together, I guess we were friends now. Hardly complaining, as having a weed smoking buddy who sucked my dick wasn't a terrible prospect for someone like me who lacked any intimate relationships beyond my own hand. Even if Jamie was technically a dude. I found my mind justifying again, saying it wasn't gay to let him blow me. I hadn't touched his dick or done anything gay with him! Well, I did make out with him and take a snowball from him...but whatever...its not like I sucked a cock!

Whatever! I shouted at myself, like a crazy person. Remembering the text then, I unlocked my phone and took a look. Jamie was apparently very forward, as the text came with another picture. This time of him from behind, slightly bent forward with his legs straight, jutting his ass out at me in the mirror. The same childlike expression on his face with a wink and his tongue sticking out. His pants were pulled down a little, so I could see the first few inches of his round cheeks and ass crack. Miss me much yet? Text me something sexy and I'll stop by and blow you! There were a bunch of silly emojis as well...some hearts, an eggplant with a kissing emoji, the usual dumb emoji shit.

My dick stirred in my pants as I stared at the picture of Jamie's girly ass. It was butter smooth and very pale. The flesh looked bubbly and pliable, and oh so fuckable! A little drool escaped my mouth then, snapping me out of my daydreaming of Jamie's ass. Fucken' A dude - that's a dude! Stop getting hard! Stop getting hard! My mind screamed at me then. It wasn't working, as my dick slowly inflated in my underpants, they were so smooth and silky...Shit! I'm still wearing those satin boy shorts that K gave me! More flashes of images from last night, of Mike's huge cock, of K gently milking my prostate for cum, of me moaning in ultimate pleasure.

My mind was not my own, as I got up and went to the bathroom. I didn't know why I was doing what I was about to do, but it only seemed fair to send Jamie a picture in return. I stripped down to my boy shorts, the outline of my hardening dick clearly visible in their tightness. I took a picture there in front of the mirror, my somewhat pudgy body in silky undies, the outline of my erection clear. Making sure that I took the picture from in front of my face as to not be identified, I hit send. Typing a short message in reply, ready and waiting for payment. No emojis or anything stupid, just those words and the pic.

I waited and waited, turned on for another blowjob. It felt so good when Jamie sucked my dick, I wanted to experience it again. I didn't care that he was a dude, I didn't care if it was even slightly gay. My libido wanted what it wanted, and that was that. The brain took a back seat, even as it protested in the background.

Ping! My phone announced another message to me. Quickly opening the text, it was just three letters, brt. Be right there. I got so nervous then, what would I say? What would I do? What would I let Jamie do? Shit! Was I considering letting Jamie do more? Was I considering doing more with Jamie? I was shook out of my reverie, just standing in my boy shorts, as a few soft raps knocked on my door.

I sprinted to open the doorway, and flung it wide to see Jamie standing there, looking at the floor. He was shyly looking down, wearing tiny short shorts again, with a tight little black t shirt on. No hoodie to hide his boyish looks and ear length hair. He sheepishly looked up to me and smiled. I easily smiled back, my brain becoming mush again in front of him. He looked so cute, so feminine, like a little lost girl.

I quickly moved out of the way, realizing I didn't put any clothing back on, answering the door in my silk little undies. Now I know why Jamie was smiling at me. I must have been his perfect little fem buddy in those silky things, the rest of my body bare. "Oh Kenny, it makes me so excited to meet someone else in the building just like me!" he squealed at me, jumping up to embrace me and kiss me on the lips. I was shocked by his aggressive approach, but that didn't stop me from pushing my tongue into his as we made out like lovers. Yeah, I wasn't into gay stuff...

Jamie ran his hands on my body as I held him there with his legs wrapped around me. "You should really do something about all this hair, sexy! Here, let me down so I can strip and show you how clean and smooth my body is. I think you'd loooove it to be that way too!" Jamie finished, a little too sing-songy, and frankly, gayly.

We untangled ourselves from each other, and I lowered him down to his feet. I just stood there in my boi panties with my raging hard on trapped in the silky confinements, as Jamie started pulling his shirt over his head, removing his shoes and socks, and pushing his shorts down. There in front of me was the lithe body of my 18 year old neighbor, completely hairless below his ears, in a tiny little pink pair of panties. I could see his bulge, and maybe focused on it a bit too much, as Jamie noticed and his face turned red with embarrassment.

I had a moment of clarity, and wanted to be honest to pretty little Jamie, I didn't want to take advantage of him. "Look, Jamie...uhm...I have to let you know...uh...like, I uh...I'm not gay or anything, ok?" I said to Jamie, a little sheepishly. I felt a little guilty telling him that after I let him suck me off yesterday.

Jamie just looked up at me, walked over and again starting kissing my lips. After a few seconds, my hands started working on their own and wrapped around his smooth pale flesh, rubbing his back and sides. He kissed eagerly at me, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth. The effects were immediate, as I felt him grinding his little panties against my own. I was too turned on at this point with my hard on getting this grinding attention to stop, and even when I started to feel his little pecker pushing and rubbing along mine, I didn't seem to care. Lost to my lust and desire to get off, I was clearly willing to do this.

Jamie pushed himself away from me then, a smacking noise from our mouths breaking loose heard around the apartment. He spoke then, just to say, "Yeah, I know!" Cheerily enough, and with a smile on his face to say he wasn't insulted or anything, as he then moved to his knees in front of me. "You've got some nice silky panties of your own, though, for a straight guy," he chided as he pulled them down my legs, my boner flinging free and immediately being engulfed by Jamie's mouth.

The feeling was electric, as I stood on my tiptoes and arched my back. This girl...err boy...was amazing with his mouth. Sure, my experiences are completely limited to my hand, but dammit this felt amazing. He would pull off my dick, just to start slobbering over my balls, or push his whole face against my hairy unit, sucking air in. My goodness this boi loved cock! He would stroke me, suck me, lick me, tease my member, all in quick succession.

I was losing it to lust, and was ready to blow when he suddenly released me. I just stood there, doing a rocking motion back and forth pushing my dick through he air. He just giggled at my vain attempts to seek satisfaction. I was just about to cum, and he stopped! Aaarrgh! As I looked down at my little tormentor, he just smiled a devilish grin back at me, and went back to sucking me off.

The feeling built back up to eruption, and bam! He stopped again! I just stood there confused and leaking precum, doing my hypnotic dance of thrusting forward and back into the air, uselessly seeking orgasm. I was starting to get frustrated, but Jamie's little devil grin would disarm me completely. This time, though, he didn't go back to work. He stood up and started kissing me again, pushing the flavor of my dick into my mouth. I greedily licked back and tasted myself on him. Just two boys making out as if it was completely normal, enjoying each other's touch and feel, our combined efforts making both of us hornier.

Jamie pulled away then, saying to me, "Come on baby, let's shave you down, you'll be so much hotter smooth and clean! Straight guys shave their bodies all the time, don't you know? Look at my body, I know how hot I look, don't you want to be hot too, sweetie?"

He was right...right? That hot guy that fucked the hell out of K last night, Mike, he was completely shaved, and smooth. His cock was smooth and hairless, thick and veiny, oozing manliness even without any hair. I could pull that off, right? All these thoughts going through my head were talking me into it, what did I have to lose? Plus Jamie had been teasing me with denial for about a half hour now and I was way past horny, and couldn't tell him no.

So there we were, walking to the bathroom together, his little feminine hand guiding me. His nails were painted pink with glitter. So cute! He squealed with joy when he saw I had all the hair removal means necessary, with K having left the kit to me to do the job anyways. I hadn't planned on it, but currently my mind was made up for me.

Jamie bent forward showing me his cute derriere, and started the water running in my tub. As it filled, he was getting the items ready. He had me stand over the toilet, spreading my legs slightly, as he started using the battery hair trimmer to start whacking away at my longer pubic hair. He would move my solid shaft this way and that to get it out of the way, my balls all around, as he moved the shaver head from navel to under my sack. Hair just fell away, mostly landing into the toilet. The stance of me with my legs bowed to be above the toilet bowl allowed him easy access behind my balls leading to my asshole. While there wasn't anything sexual in his work, his deft little hands and smooth body kept my mind occupied with it.

As he finished with the trimmers, he set them on the counter, slinked his way back up my body and kissed me again, shortly. Telling me to move into the tub and sit in the water, he guided me there with his delicate little hands. He had me stand after soaking for a bit, and lathered soap all over my body, cleaning me like a bath house whore. My mind spun as his hands explored my body, fondling me, playing with my nipples again, clearly remembering my reaction on the bench in the woods, he was encouraged with my reactions.

He had me dip myself down again and wash off, before now applying shaving cream to parts of my body as he ran the razor over my flesh, delicately but with speed and precision. As the time went by, and he would wash off the areas he went over, I was seeing myself in a new light. Gone were the hairs here and there around my chest and stomach. My happy trail leading to my dick was gone. He shaved my legs smooth as a girls. He then had only my dick to ass left, and that didn't slow him down at all.

Just as precise as before, he would lather up my balls and run the razor over them, squeezing them and pulling them to get them just right for the blades to take that hair away. He had me wash off again and then this time asked me to spread my legs and lean forward against the wall. I hadn't thought this all the way through, and this to me was by far the gayest possible pose I could make. Pushing my bare naked ass out to a gay boy, and him fondling around shaving me smooth, getting a clear view of all my intimate and private areas.

Seeing a slight hesitation, Jamie said, "It's alright daddy, you came this far and are so fucken' hot already...just look what you're doing to me," he finished with a moan. I turned and looked at him as he rubbed his own nipples, my eyes traveling down his body to his erect penis trapped inside his panties. The thin seem of fabric split his sack as one ball each fell to a side of the fabric, giving me a full view of his sizable and cleanly shaven testicles. I started producing excessive drool again, having to swallow it down. Jamie saw this and let out a little giggle. As I continued looking on at his feminine boi body, he started slipping his panties off. Out popped what I would call the cutest five inches of dick I've ever seen! Everything on his body was pristine and hairless, smooth and clean.

He swished his hips back and forth, making his dick into a metronome, giggling at me as my head and eyes went back and forth with it. I was drawn to how it looked, how I wasn't grossed out by it, on the other hand, somewhat attracted to its look. He stepped forward, turned me around, and pushed me forward. I moved my legs apart, bent over, and pushed my ass out just as he asked me to. I moaned slightly when I did this, no idea why, it just escaped my mouth.

"Yummy," was all I heard as Jamie moved into the tub behind me, and sat on the edge to be eye level with my asshole. His hands moved with speed as he spread shaving cream around my butt, immediately shaving after finishing covering in cream. His hands would work the cream around my anus longer than I think he needed to, I bit my tongue so I didn't moan to the feeling of him being in that area as it turned me on thinking of the fingerings K gave me.

Jamie deftly went up, around, under, and through with those little fingers, making all that pesky hair go away, for now. He explained it would be itchy in a day or two, and I would need to do this all again pretty often to stay smooth. Or, I could try out that hair removal cream and hope that worked. As he pushed me down into the water to rinse myself off, he said, "or, you can always just text me, I'm glad to show you the ropes, and you can even help by shaving me too. We can do it together! The tub in your place is big, but when my mom's not home, you can come over. She has one of those big jacuzzi tubs that makes it easier for pairs to do it together." That last part sent images of Jamie and me fooling around sexually, "doing it together".

His words were having lasting effects on me as I was still hard and begging for orgasm at this point. Trying to stop myself from all this gay imagery, I stepped out and started drying off. Jamie grabbed the second towel and bent forward to dry off his legs. I got a full view of his little asshole then, all pink and puffy, looking as if it had seen some usage. Betting myself that my cock could easily fit in there, more drool escaped my mouth thinking about finally having sex with someone. "See something you like, daddy?" Jamie asked as he straightened back up. He slyly grinned and said, "but you're not gay, right? Too bad...," the feminine little figure trailed off at me.

He tried slinking by me then to go back to the living room, but I just grabbed hold of him and pulled him in for more making out. I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth, trying to taste deeply of Jamie. My hands worked their way down his back to his ass, as I cupped and pushed on this cheeks. I ran my finger through the crack of his ass, feeling his starfish twitch as I rubbed across it. He moaned into my mouth, as his hips started gyrating like mine, pushing his peepee into mine. I wasn't grossed out at all the thought that are peckers were having a sword fight.

His little hands moved in between us and pulled my dick on top of his, as his hands stroked them simultaneously. We kept kissing, my hands playing with his asshole but not pushing in, his hands tugging on our cocks simultaneously, both of us thrusting back and forth so he could sort of just keep his hands still as our cocks slid in and out of his grip. I knew what was happening, I knew my dick was rubbing along his and that was the real source of my pleasure, Jamie's pecker, not his hands.

One of his hands left our dicks then, and moved to my ass, him quickly pushing his precum covered finger directly at my tight little rosebud. As he pushed his knuckled past my ring of defense, he immediately started prodding my prostate. After an hour of him sucking and denying, shaving me, playing with my mind, I immediately went over the edge as he played around inside my rectum. Shot after shot of cum exploded forth form my dick on to his groin and pecker. He just kept fingering me all the way through my orgasm, picking up his pace of fucking his dick against mine, when I felt him let loose his seed onto my thighs, moaning into each other's mouths.

Gasping and panting, breathless, I broke away from our embrace and sat down on the toilet. I was so out of shape that even this sort of stuff brought me to a state of huffing and puffing for air. A sheen layer of sweat covering my face and body, I looked a mess, as if I had run a mile. Jamie just stared at me, before moving himself to kneel in front of me, and start cleaning up his cum from on and around my now smooth and hairless penis. His tongue dragged across my balls and thighs, licking up the seed he sprayed on my body.

As he moved his head away from my crotch, Jamie's little painted fingernailed hand moved to his crotch, scooping up the copious amounts of semen I had sprayed there during our little gay jerk off session. He smiled, bringing his hand up to my mouth, saying, "Good bois clean up their messes!"

12