My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My exhausted mind didn't fight it, as I licked and cleaned the cum from his little girly hand. My cum that I had shot out from rubbing along his shaft. Before I could register any more thoughts, his face was in front of mine, and we started kissing again, swapping the cum back and forth between our mouths. I have no idea how long I sat there making out with pretty little Jamie, but I could have died happy in that moment, I thought.

He broke away from me, jumped in the bath tub that was still full of soapy water, and cleaned himself up. We exchanged no words as I came down from my orgasmic high, and he dried himself off and got dressed again. I just sat there and watched, looking over his little feminine body, admiring the features, the attractiveness of his body.

Jamie spoke then, breaking the silence, "OK lover boy, I have to get to work. Text me sometime so we can do more straight stuff together, cutie!" And with that, he was out the front door, leaving me naked on my toilet. My mind finally getting back in control of my body, thinking about again what all I had done. To occupy myself and not get depressed about doing gay things, I just cleaned up the bathroom, sweeping up the hair that hit the floor, and draining and wiping down the tub that had little hairs everywhere after the water drained.

Even after doing that, my mind kept wanting to think about how straight I was...or wasn't...acting. I have to keep busy! I told myself. So I ran into my room, threw on some fresh underwear, manlier this time, along with some shorts and a t shirt. I was going to go work out, that will keep my mind off this shit! I tied up my sneakers and rushed out the door, making my way up the stairs to get outside.

As I exited the building, I saw K getting into her car. I hoped she wouldn't notice me, as I couldn't deal with her right now, truly. But luck is not my best friend, and she looked up after starting her car, seeing me there walking toward the woods. Lightening quick with speed only a demon could produce, she popped out of the car and was yelling and waiving at me.

"Hey K! Yeah, good morning. What are you upto?" I spoke first, walking over to her car.

K smiled her winning smile, flashing those ultra white teeth at me, "Kenny baby, I'm off to work out. You can't look like this with a magic pill, silly, you have to put in the work! What are you doing, want to come with me?" She clearly was expecting me to decline, so she could then find a way to convince me to go...to force me to go...to force me to comply. I decided I wouldn't play that game, so thought I would surprise her.

"Sure! I was just about to go out for a run like yesterday. I want to improve my body, right?" I responded, surprising her clearly, as her eyes got a little bigger, and she mouthed out a "whoa!"

K spoke, "Good for you! I'm glad you aren't shying away from self improvement! OK, well, if you're ready, hop in!"

So we drove to her gym, about 10 minutes from our apartments. She made small talk, never bringing up lastnight, or Mike and his big cock, or me and my prostate milking weakness. We talked about working out, how to pace myself and not get burned out or worse, injured. We talked like we were old friends hanging out, and I liked that, a lot. It kept my mind off of Jamie, off of gay stuff, and just relaxed me into thinking this was definitely what I wanted to be doing, working out!

We arrived at the gym, it had big neon signs announcing its presence, The Body Factory. So fucking cheezy. K practically dragged me into the place, her hand firmly on my tricep, pushing/pulling me forward with her. I started panicking slightly as I realized the image we must make, a woman almost two decades my senior and looking sexy as hell, dragging along this pudgy young guy into the gym. It looked as if I was forced there against my will!

As we entered, me getting the doors for her of course, she sped up to the front desk where another amazingly hot girl stood. They exchanged pleasantries, and K got me a day pass to work out with her. She said normally you have to change before working out, as the TBF didn't like people coming and going in gym clothes, saying it presented the wrong image of The Factory. Something or another about it being healthier to wear your work or everyday clothing in, change, workout, shower, and change again to go home. Promoted a healthy life, or some such shit. Didn't make any sense to me.

So K had me go check out the mens locker as she went to the womens locker. I entered through this weird double 90 offset thing, there were no doors. The locker room was a large square room, about 40ft by 40ft, massive space. The lockers were along the walls, except where there were cutouts for entry ways to other spaces like the toilets and showers. The floor space was filled with benches, with a row of double sided lockers bisecting the room down the middle. There were a couple guys there in various states of undress, going about their business.

Going through the first doorway opening, it led to a smaller area with two tables and some screens on stands to move around for privacy. I saw a table with some oils and creams, realizing this was a massage area. That's kinda cool, I guess.

I kept walking and checked out the shower area, which was around another corner. I couldn't believe it, as it was just another big open room with shower heads lining the walls, no privacy screens or walls or anything. There were two guys showering then, and I averted my gaze to not stare.

I kept my eyes down after that. I didn't want to be a cock gazer, so I just kept moving along. Figuring it looked weird for someone to walk into a mens room with nothing to do, I quickly walked to the the restroom area. Quick little steps to the first stall. as I closed the door and sat on the toilet to waste some time alone. I pulled out my phone and saw a message had arrived. Checking it quickly, it was another picture from Jamie. Just a snap shot of Jamie dressed up in his hoodie, but he had done his hair some, spiky little things sticking out here and there, with some makeup on his face making him look like the girl I thought he was the first time I saw him the woods.

Look how cute I get 4 work, baby! Was the text, followed by the normal stupid emojis he used. Ignoring the childish emojis, he wasn't wrong. Looking that girly, any guy in his right mind would want to bone her! My dick starting to wake back up again thinking about what happened this morning with Jamie. I really did enjoy the orgasms he was giving me, nothing could deny that.

I broke myself away from thinking about Jamie, and decided that had been enough time for K to get ready, so I exited the stall, keeping my eyes glued to the floor, and made my way to the locker room exit. K was waiting for me, and she again grabbed me by the back of the arm, and sort of force walked me into the gym area.

There before me was a massive sea of work out machines, treadmills, a large free weight area, and several doors on the wall that K explained were indoor courts for racquetball, squash, or hand ball, that kind of stuff. She told me today was "leg day", saying it with this weird foreboding excitement. She giggled at my facial expression, explaining to me that leg day was kind of an ongoing joke in the fitness community. Big muscular guys in the past would skip legs to only work on their upper body, leaving them with chicken legs. She giggled at the joke, me still not completely getting it.

So we worked out our lower halves, moving from machine to machine, some with pushing exercises, some with pulling your legs inward to lift the weight, then a quick adjustment, and pushing outwards. Bending over to pick up a weight bar and stand up straight, then back over, repeating it all several times. My legs were getting sore after about five minutes, and we did this for a little over an hour.

K was telling me how impressed she was with my drive, and then told me it was time to finish up with a little cardio. She moved me over to a stair master machine, and turned it on a pretty low setting, putting me to the task of walking up stairs for 20 minutes. I looked to my left to see K's amazing body hopping along as she ran at a high speed on a treadmill for the same time.

As we finished, we did some stretching together, her hands running all over my body. Thankfully I guess, I was so worn down and tired, there was no chance of gaining an erection from this. All my sexual energy and nervousness was sweat out of my body, leaving me feeling worn yet peaceful. Maybe there was something to this working out thing after all!

She told me that gym rules, I had to shower, no arguments! "But I have no clothes to change into," I protested.

"I said no arguments," she blurted at me, no joy or cheeriness, letting me know to shut the fuck up right then and there. K rooted around in her bag, pulled out a couple pieces of clothing and shoved them into my hands. Looking me dead in the eyes, serious as a heart attack, she said, "Here then, take these. Don't fucken' complain, go shower, change, and meet me at the car." And that was it, after shoving the bundle of clothing in my hands she moved quickly to the ladies room, leaving me standing there a little embarrassed at being dressed down in public by her.

Seeing a few people looking in my direction from the small commotion, I glued my eyes to the floor and walked into the mens locker. I found a bench away from the other guys in there and started taking off my clothes. My mind filled with the embarrassment of being yelled at, I didn't even think about being shaved completely hairless. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself before removing my underwear, not wanting the bigger, buffer, well hung men of this gym to see me naked and hairless.

I moved into the shower area, moaning in disappointment that there were four guys already using the shower. They were equally spaced out, so there wasn't like a big empty area for me to find a shower head of my own. No matter where I went, I would be showering a few feet from two other guys. Just keep your eyes and head down, and be quick, I told myself.

I hung my towel up, after slowly pulling it away from my body. My penis was shriveled up trying to hid inside me from the shame. I meekly walked straight forward to the shower head in the middle of the back wall. Furthest from the entryway, sure, but directly between two meat heads, both taller than me, more buff, and out of the corner of my eye verifying, clearly hung better than me. There was one shower head separating us from each other. The most space I could find.

I got to work lathering up my body and hair with the wash soap out of the wall dispenser, making a joke to myself about how at least the dispenser was liquid, so you couldn't drop the soap. Yup, I crack myself up. I was almost done when in walked in two older guys, in their 50's, gray hair on their heads. They walk straight in and ahead, and take the two shower heads on either side of me. As one of the built older guys gets started his shoulder brushed mine, and he looked down into my eyes and said, "Sorry about that, tight quarters, eh?"

I didn't really respond, as his gaze down at me was scary. I felt cornered between them, and couldn't help myself from looking down from his strong masculine gaze, to find myself then staring at his cock. Another cock in my eyesight, another cock bigger than my dick. Flustered from this, and thinking I heard a little laughter from the older guy, I ran and grabbed my towel to dry off and get changed. I had to get out of here.

Getting back to the locker I was stashed the clothes K gave me in, I started unraveling the jumble. A small squeak escaped my mouth as I saw now what she gave me to wear. In the jumble was a size small white tank top, some short pink terry cloth shorts, and the worst part, a pair of pink cotton panties. I didn't want any part of this shit, so I turned away from the locker to find my sweaty clothing from my workout that I left on the bench...but it was all gone. My t shirt, shorts, and briefs were just...well...gone!

My phone pinged then, bringing me out of my panic for a moment. Grabbing it and fumbling around slightly in my nervous grasp, I opened the message app to see K texting me, I had Manny throw away your work out stuff, didn't want you thinking you could wear sweaty gross old clothing after showering. Now man up and wear what I gave you, I'm in the car waiting! You need some new cothes, btw!

Crestfallen, I sank down on to the bench to weep to myself. This wasn't happening...this wasn't happening...I told myself over and over. But time didn't change, I didn't wake up magically, I just staid there, on the bench, weeping. I spent so much time thinking, the two older guys had finished in the showers and came walking into the locker room then, no towels, dripping wetness covering their bodies. As luck would have it, or lack there of, they were right near my locker. They just stood there chatting, glancing over at me from time to time, completely naked the entire time, doing nothing while they air dried.

I had to get out of there! So I swallowed what remaining pride I had, and grabbed the panties. Keeping the towel wrapped around me, I tried to keep them balled up in my hand as long as possible, as I put one leg then my second through them, and pulled the pink cotton panties up over my junk.

I think the towel kept it all hidden...I hope it did at least. The two guys kept talking, seemingly ignoring me, so I think I was good. Next the shorts went on, much the same way, then I went ahead and dropped the towel from my body. Jesus, these shorts are basically panties too as tight as they are, you can see my little dick and balls easily enough outlined in them. I nervously contemplated my looks. Hearing no conversation next to me from the older guys, I quickly pulled on the white tank top, which was pretty hard to do, as it was extremely tight on my chubby body. I more rolled it down my chest and stomach than pulled it on. It pushed my little bits of chubbiness out its openings, giving a small impression of a bust in the chest area. Fuck this is embarrassing! I quickly started putting on my shoes.

Just as I was about to run the hell out of there, I heard from behind me, "Hey little cutie, if you don't have a daddy already, I have some free time! No pressure, here take my card. Call me. Please, call me!" It was one of the two older guys, still stark naked, again I was shamed away from looking him in the eyes, which caused my gaze to go straight down to his cock, which was now throbbing and getting larger. I grabbed the card out of his hand and just ran...ran as fast as my tired legs could get me out of there and all the way to K's car. When I got to the car, she was NOT inside of it, and the doors were locked. I was forced to stand there, out in the open, in this ridiculous outfit looking like a little femboi.

The sweat of nervousness started covering my body then, giving me a little shiny look. A few people drove by, some staring and laughing, a few honking and giving me a thumbs up. Just as I was about to run away to find a place to hide in shame, K whistled at my figure and sauntered over. "Don't you just look perfectly sexy and fetching! I hope you like the outfit, its one of mine, obviously, but its all I had on me to share with you! I'm glad you make it look so sexy, seeing how you took my advice and shaved your body bare!" She said with glee and satisfaction in my red faced humiliation.

We got into the car and the ride home was mostly her telling me how good I'm doing, how I just need to keep working out, eating right, and I'll be a hot, tight, muscular boi in no time. I admit that thinking about being good looking and fit did drive me to a level of excitement, to be proud of myself, etc. It worked, her conversation, in calming me down. We got home, out of the car, K grabbed me in an embrace and kissed me on the lips. "Talk to you later, apartment boyfriend! Keep shaving yourself, I just love a smooth man!" she said, and then she was gone, quick as a wisp, inside and up to her apartment.

Realizing I was just standing there stunned, in girls clothes, my mind woke back up and I too ran inside to safety. Without changing my clothes, I made myself some lunch and ate. Feeling pretty good about myself, I sat on the couch and watched some TV before nodding off to nap for a bit...


12