My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contents of the bag K prepared for me shocked me slightly. There were two outfits in it, one for working out and one I assumed to wear home after the mandatory shower. I had already stripped out of my work clothes and folded them nicely. I picked up the workout clothing and pink chuck taylor all stars, perfect size for me and new. The clothing bundle had a compression shirt, a white and purple t-shirt, short tight black shorts, and a pair of cotton briefs...pink.

Here I was again, putting on what was clearly girls clothing for the most part, but going along with it just because K expected me to...and frankly, I didn't want to ruin what we had going on over clothing. It didn't seem to matter too much with the members last time when I was clearly wearing women's clothes, and these were sort of unisex at least. So again, the blushing of my face reaching my toes, started with the panties, pulling them up and adjusting my dick and balls for some comfort in the constraint of their fabric. Next pulling the compression shirt on, but it was an odd cut, as it was only went as low as my abs, not a full undershirt, oddly. The shirt over top was not as tight as the one from the other day, but you could see I was not fit underneath it. And finally the shorts, that were very tight, leaving nothing to the imagination for anyone who looked hard enough.

The work out today again centered around my legs, lower back, butt, and just arms. Not my chest or anything there. Same cardio to close it out, stair master for me, treadmill for K. After an hour and a half I was sore and spent and hobbled my way into the locker room. There were more people around today but I didn't pay them much care since I was so tired. I simply stripped down naked, wrapped a towel around myself, and went to the shower area.

I simply walked with my head down to the open shower head along the one wall, not really noticing or caring about other people in the room. As I soaped up and cleaned up, I noticed some of the other guys were talking, laughing, and even a few were soaping one another up. That was weird, and snapped me back to attention. It was the older guy that gave me that card, his buddy, and a younger guy around my age but more fit. The younger guy was moving back and forth between them, soaping up their bodies. And no, I don't mean just their backs that they couldn't reach. The young man had his head down in shame as his hands moved all over the bodies, around their legs, asses, even fondling their erect dicks with soap...all in front of everyone there like it was completely normal!

"Getting jealous, want to take his place little boi? Just email me, I'll make it all happen, cutie!" The guy said to me, the one who gave me the card. His statement breaking me out of staring at the scene. I must have been looking for a while I guess. I quickly turned around and started washing off, noticing then I had a hard on. Shit! No chance that old creep missed me having an erection while watching him get cleansed by another man's hands!

I was embarrassed again, and that just fueled my body to move faster. Practically sprinting out of the shower and to my locker, I started throwing on the second outfit without even looking at it. Just as I was finishing tying the shoes, Business Card Guy came walking over next to me, to his locker. He just whistled at me and said, "looking really cute and fuckable, little buddy...why don't you just email me already?"

My face cinched up in disgust, and I just turned and ran out, gym bag in hands, the sounds of him laughing behind me.

Meeting up with K and walking out to our cars, I finally realized what I put on, because everywhere I looked people were staring at me. Some with the eyes of surprise, some with the look of erotic thought, and some just looked on with disgust. The casual stuff in the bag was a pink and white tshirt that didn't even fall to my waste, exposing a little of my now hairless belly. The shorts were powder blue terry cotton, that again showed just about every inch of my shaved legs. Of course it was another pair of panties under all that too, clearly for women as there was no room for my junk. I had to stop letting K dress me, dammit.

I complained for five minutes to her about the clothing choices for me, telling her I wasn't like that, and no women would want a powder puff dressed like I was. She just stood and listened to me complain, patiently allowing me to get it all out. When I finally finished getting my thoughts out, slightly breathless at the end, she started to respond.

"Kenny, baby, but I want you! You're making me jealous talking about other girls wanting you, you know! I don't know why you aren't happy with me as your girlfriend! Have you not had some great orgasms with me? Have I not given you things you couldn't possibly have had before meeting me? Am I not helping you become a better you?" K scrambled all that out, a bit of sadness in her voice. I think she may even be about to cry!

My god, why did I complain like that to her? She is telling the truth to me, helping me, and giving me pleasures I have never known, and I here I am throwing it back in her face! What a shit I was being! My self reflection of what I had caused really brought me down to a low. I couldn't believe that my appreciation for this splendid woman wasn't forefront in my mind all the time. Over the weekend with her I did have several explosive orgasms because of her, she gave that to me, she provided me with that sexual release. Who was I to complain to her now?

Crestfallen at the mess I made, I started driveling out apology after apology, telling her I was sorry and how I realized how good she was to me, how I needed to appreciate her more, how I wouldn't complain anymore about the ways she helped me. All these things seemed to calm her down, and a smile returned to her face then. She came over and hugged me tight, kissing me on the lips forcefully, and just walked over and got in her car and drove away. I guess that was her way of saying apology accepted.

Confused by it all, I drove myself home, not seeing K's car in the lot. I guess she had other shit to do? Removing myself, my gym bag and work bag, and walking into the apartment building, a few younger boys snickered and giggled at my appearance. Humiliated by the youngsters even taking my look as a laughing matter, I simply started walking faster to retreat to the safety of my apartment.

The rest of the evening was normal for me, putting my stuff away, making dinner, watching tv, I fell asleep on the couch. Around 10pm, my phone started alerting me to text messages, and there was some soft knocks on my door. Removing myself from the couch, I opened it finding a sweaty and disheveled looking Jamie there. He quickly pushed past me into my place, telling me to lock the door when it shut. He was all out of breath, and just sat directly down on the couch, his head falling into his hands as he started crying...or more accurately, continued to cry.

Moving next to my new friend on the couch, I sat close enough our legs were touching, and I put my arm around him to embrace him. I felt sorry for him, and wanted to help him however I could. I don't know where this sense of connection came from, or why I was embracing this boy I had only just really met, but after what we did together, I felt like he deserved, no, needed my affection.

I spoke quietly to him, "Its alright Jamie, whatever it is, it will be alright. Just tell me what happened, and how I can help?"

Jamie turned his body and head into my chest and wrapped his arms around my torso then, sobbing into my shirt. "Its the same old shit, Kenny. At school. The boys just don't like me and sometimes they take out their personal issues on me...but making fun of me...or beating me," Jamie said, sobbing through the words. "I know I'm different...we...we are different, people like us, Kenny...but that doesn't mean those boys can be so mean to me!" He said, the sobbing continuing in earnest after saying that last part.

I felt terrible seeing pretty little Jamie like this. He had been nothing but nice to me, and even got me off without complaint a few times. I didn't know what to say, so I simply started standing up, went over to my stash, came back and grabbed him by the hand and led him out the back door of my place. I didn't usually like to smoke weed right outside my place in case the neighbors smelt it, but it was after 10pm on a Monday...we should be good.

We spent about 10 minutes passing the joint back and forth. After a few coughing fits and long drags, Jamie settled down and was no longer crying. He was still a mess, and I noticed for sure he wore makeup then, as his crying had made the mascara and eyeliner run a little. No words were exchanged outside, we simply puff puff passed, back and forth, until the joint was a little roach.

We went back inside, and Jamie turned to me after I closed the door, "Please let me stay here with you tonight, I don't want to go home looking like this! Please, Kenny, let me be with you tonight," he pleaded with little puppy dog eyes, that were a little less cute from the smeared makeup.

Who was I to tell him no? Agreeing that he could stay, but first needed to wash up and help me with my itching problem, his demeanor switched in a millisecond, as he jumped and punched the air in excitement at my response. God this 18 year old boi really was so damn cute!

He came to me on his tip toes then, smashing his mouth to mine, making out like we had this weekend, tongues battling back and forth in each other's mouths. Our hand rubbing and sliding along our bodies. He started pulling my clothing off about the same time I did his. As piece after piece of feminine colored cloth fell to the floor, we stood in front of each other in just girly panties. His wide smile at seeing me in truly women's panties just like him, bringing him volumes of joy.

We made our way to the bathroom, and started the water in the tub. He added some body soap I had to make it a little bubbly and scented. It was pretty manly scented stuff, and he let me know that he was going to pay me back with some better stuff. We would make out while the tub filled, he would pinch my nipples, pulling on them until they lengthened and stiffened, and I would just stand there and moan as my cock jutted out in front of me, bobbing in the air as he purposely avoided it.

Climbing into the tub, Jamie told me to get in behind him. I lowered myself down and then pushed my legs along his to the outside. I slipped right in thanks to the soapiness of the water. I let out a small yelp of surprise when he pushed himself back then, his ass landing right on top of my penis, it immediately pushing its way up his crack. The contact felt amazing, with the added slickness of the water. He just giggled and bounced a little on me, telling me that he knew I would like it.

I started washing his body, massaging his back and shoulders, while Jamie's eyes just shut and his head lulled back and forth as he moaned in pleasure. Shit! My mind just flashed pictures of the boi washing those old dudes in the shower at the gym, and I realized this was pretty much the exact same thing. I thought regret would seep up to the forefront of my thoughts then, realizing how gay this was, but instead I settled on remembering how much fun Jamie and I have had the last few days. I didn't want that to end, I wanted more -- lots more -- being totally honest.

I moved my hands to his chest then, working his little titties and nipples over between my thumbs and forefingers. His nipples stiffened, and they were long! I hadn't noticed before, but his nipples stuck out like half an inch from his areola! I didn't know what to think of that, but it really turned me on, his smooth body with his little five incher popping above the water level here and there, and his giant nipples sticking out!

Jamie surprised me again, as he started rocking back and forth on me then, grinding my dick up and down his ass crack. The amazing feeling of my dick sandwiched between his ass cheeks, and rubbing along his little pucker were driving me wild. He tilted his head back then, and stuck his face out for me to start making out with, which I happily obliged, sucking face with another boi, swearing internally I wasn't gay. He grabbed my right hand then, leading it off his nipple, and pushing it down his stomach, until resting in my palm was his penis.

He broke away from our kissing and said, "I..I know...you're not gay and all...but...please...can you please...give me a hand? No one will now, its not gay, you're just helping me feel good while I make you feel good...please," he stumbled through all that, panting in this erotic fashion, the look of pure need and longing on his face. I know who I am...I know who I am...its not gay to jerk a dick...I jerk mine all the time...god this feels good...don't be selfish...don't be selfish, I was telling myself, as I felt his little dick flex under my palm a few times, like it was breathing or something.

Jamie didn't say anything else, I didn't either, I simply wrapped my hand around his penis, and started stroking it as if it were my own. I didn't have to do much, just keep my hand wrapped around it and still, as his grinding back and forth on my dick, made his little pee pee go in and out of my grip. I thought I would be grossed out by the feel of someone else's dick, but the image of his was in my mind, and how cute I thought it was. It smoothly glided along my grip, I could feel the edges of his little head pop in and out of my grip, his shaft smooth but my fingers feeling the ridges and bumps of the internals of the soft unit.

I was gasping and moaning along with Jamie as he picked up the pace, pushing back hard against me, as he pulled away quickly pushing his penis through my grip at harder and faster speeds. My orgasm arrived first, as I panted and yelled out in ecstasy, as I sprayed my juices into the tub water, between his ass cheeks. My grip fell away from his unit as my orgasm hit, and Jamie surprised me again when he quickly stood up, turned, and started jacking his own cock off toward my face. Just as I was coming down from my orgasmic high, a high pitched squeal filled my ears, and shot after shot of cum sprayed out of his pretty little penis, hitting me in the face, mouth, and chest. I watched in shear amazement how his balls moved up, and his little dicklet engorged ever so slightly before spraying its prize upon me.

Pretty little Jamie just slunk back down into the tub, spent, but with enough remaining energy to push his hand along my body and face to scrape up his boi juices, and push them into my mouth. In my exhausted state, I again didn't care how gay this was, I just accepted it, licking his hand clean, savoring the slightly sweet taste of my little jerk off buddy.

We spent about 15 minutes in each others arms, lying in the warm tub water. Clearly, all of Jamie's concerns and fears from his bad day washed away. It felt good, really good, to do something nice for my friend. I didn't care what that made me, because I feel like I knew Jamie now, and he deserved to feel as good as he made me feel.

Getting up then, Jamie had me just stand in the tub as we repeated the ritual from the other day, him lathering me up and shaving around my penis and asshole, making all that itchiness go away. He did me a real solid, and I think I enjoyed the attention, as I got hard again pretty easily in his little hands. After washing off the soap and hair, my pretty little Jamie started sucking my dick. It was just as amazing as I remember it from this weekend...wondering aloud about how someone could be so good at this. He just giggled as he pulled on my cock with his hand, saying, "Well, maybe next you can try sucking me?"

His statement had me stunned, clearly a look of befuddlement on my face. Before I could say something dumb in response, Jamie just bobbed right back onto my penis. The amazing feeling of his mouth back, my mind back to only thinking about pleasures. A few more minutes and I blew a small load in the little boi's mouth, him sucking out as much as possible from my quickly softening junk, before bringing his full mouth up to mine, kissing me and feeding me more cum...my own cum.

I pushed it back into his mouth, and he into mine, as we shared the fruits of his labors. Eventually there was just spit going back and forth, as each of us was clearly swallowing just a little bit each time it was passed. I couldn't believe how easily I took to cum eating, nothing gross about it at all, just seeming like a completely natural thing to do at this point.

We dried off, and threw some panties back on to cover ourselves before sliding into bed together. Having blown a couple loads now, my mind was somewhat more clear. Not wanting to be too gay with all this stuff, I laid down, kissed him goodnight, and rolled over on my side facing away from Jamie. I fell asleep after about a half hour of thinking it all through, while Jamie was next to me with a very slight snore, clearly asleep.

Another day in the new me down, what the hell would Tuesday have in store?


12