All Comments on 'My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 09'

by CapnSteelBoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FitGuy47FitGuy47over 3 years ago

Well written series. I see Ken going further down the rabbit hole with Jamie and K. Look forward to it. Thanks for sharing.

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyouover 3 years ago

Great story! Very well written...I loved every single chapter! I loved how Kenny was going further down the rabbit hole with each chapter...hope you plan on continuing with more about slut boi kenny, Jamie, BC, Mistress K! Hit all of my buttons...couldn't stop reading and stroking! Keep up the good work!

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this chapter!!! Till next time!!!

lockedboilockedboialmost 3 years ago

This is the most amazing story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

needs keep going loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey I hope this will be not the last chapter of this great story. I think Kenny has still to be reminded that it is not his decision if ever his little cage is to be removed. I really think little Kenny is absolutely not aware about the ramifications he will have to deal with his still locked up dicklette. More humiliation should follow…

rj1774rj1774almost 3 years ago

This series is so incredible! Please continue it for all of us who love it and your writing. I would really like to read about Mistress K setting him up to be tied up, bent over, and gang banged. Face covered from dozens of facials and a second dozen or more loads in his ass. I am sure though that whatever comes next in this series I will enjoy reading in my panties and it will make me explode!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Such a fun series. It flirted along the edges sometimes along the way. I'm glad for the Jamie character. S/he was the cool water that made this crazy slide more bearable. I kept waiting for you to reveal that K is really Jamie's mom.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I must tell you that this is a superb series. The characters complicated and the process of them through the storyline is enthralling. By far my most favorite story thus far. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapnSteelBoy@CapnSteelBoy
Hope you enjoy my stories! Perverted adventures by a perverted mind! Feel free to drop me a note and let me know how you like them, I'm always happy to receive feedback, even if you absolutely hated it...well...maybe not that kind of feedback! If you dropped a load, drop a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES