My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I would hit the gym then, so I texted K to see if she was going. She didn't respond, so either she was already there and working, or was just too busy for me. That was fine, she didn't owe me anything. So I packed my gym bag up and drove on over. It was late morning, about 11am when I arrived.

All smiles with the front desk girl, waving and greeting one another. I found myself walking with a bit of pep to my step...almost skipping along. Where the fuck did that come from? I didn't have time to think about it, as it was the weekend, and the gym was packed. I changed in the locker room, taking my time letting the other occupants gaze upon my feminine underwear and clothing. My body felt far more seductive to me, so I used it for attention. I don't even know why, but it seemed after lastnight, after Mr. George, my body was seeking the attention of men.

I swished my way out to the weight room, my hips swaying on their own it seemed. I didn't look for anyone, I just got to work doing one of the workouts K had exposed me to before. Lots of squats, stairmaster, leg lifts, and core work. I focused on the muscles during each exercise, realizing finally what K had intended. These exercises would make my legs tone and fit, beefing up my thighs and ass some. The core stretching helped my flexibility greatly, and would help keep my center mass fairly slim. I was still a little pudgy there, of course, but over time it would diminish for sure.

When I was doing my end of workout stretching, a pair of hands found my shoulders and massaged me gently. I could tell by their touch it was K. Her fingernails dug in a little, telling me it was a woman...and frankly, she was the only woman I knew that would ever touch me.

"Well don't you look great, with an extra pep to your step today sweetheart," K had said from behind me. "It looks to me like someone is in love! I would be jealous, because its clearly not me, but I'm more happy for you, my little fairy boi!"

I giggled in response, not getting angry at all at her insinuations. Its not like she was wrong. I told her about the previous night, about what I did, about what I became in a few short hours. She loved it, laughing with me, and supporting my choices. She begged me to not forget her help, and that I should always be willing to come to her for some fun.

I knew that I would. There wasn't any chance of forgetting this amazingly beautiful woman. Besides, the hetero part of me still wanted to suck her pussy as often as possible, to cling to my remaining manliness. Sure, I've never penetrated her, and never would, but I could trick myself by eating pussy. And sure, that was most likely always going to be followed by her fucking me with a strap on...but was I one to complain? I think not.

I thanked K for the conversation, kissing her, and waving goodbye as I made my way to the locker room. Again my clothing came off and I stood there naked proudly, not covering up with a towel this time. There just didn't seem to be a reason to be ashamed of my chastity cage when thinking about what I had done lastnight. So I pranced my way to the showers, cleaned myself off while appreciating the other boys' bodies.

Still sore from the previous night and now the workout, I made my way to the sauna to steam up. As I entered, I saw my new friend Mr. BC there with another young boi like me, forcing his dick into his little mouth. Moaning and slurping noises escaping the boi every so often. As I smiled a hello, a little drool popped out of my mouth. I realized that I was jealous, or more accurately my body was.

It seemed on its own, that my body moved towards them. I sat down next to Mr. BC and started rubbing his body, massaging his muscles, and then kissing his shoulders. He smiled at me, and reached a free hand over to start pawing at my body. His fingers found my nipples, and he tugged and tugged, pinching and pulling, almost ripping them off. The pain was somewhat exquisite, as I submitted to this man's ministrations.

Sure, it hurt, but the thought of manipulating my nipples to stick out like Jamie's kept coming to my mind. If I would just do what he did, men like this would be compelled to play with them due to their somewhat outlandish length and erotic appearance. I knew I would research this when I got home, as I was wanting this deformation to my body done more and more with each passing moment. I craved the added attention I would get for having such a hedonistic body.

Lost in my mental imaging, the sounds of Mr. BC moaning as he unloaded in his toy's mouth brought me back to the moment. I watched in rapt pleasure as the boy's mouth was filled with seed, some spilling out the edges, and a cough expelling some out of his nose. It was grotesque in visual nature, but my how I wanted to be him! The taste of a man's cum in my mouth and throat, the scent painted to the inside of my nose like that. God, how lucky a boy!

As the boy popped his mouth off of Mr. BC's cock, he pulled me down to it. I happily cleaned up what was left, savoring the remaining flavor left for me. Popping up after a quick tongue bath, I moved to taste the boy. My mouth found his, as my tongue forced its way into his little mouth, seeking out cum, not caring where from. The boy's stunned expression and wide eyes told me he was early on in this venture himself, but eventually he relaxed, and pushed his tongue back to meet mine. Sharing the shame and passion he was most likely experiencing.

I left the two of them there, without saying a word. It was their party, and I just joined for a bit. Maybe I should have thanked them, sure, but I was feeling pretty darn good about myself and strut out of there back to my locker. I changed into my street clothes and went home.

Feeling pretty proud of myself, and not exactly sure why, my held was head high the hole time. It was a weird thing for me to do after living so secluded and alone, always keeping to myself. This day though, for whatever reason, I was feeling proud and wanted everyone who saw me to know. That was beyond strange, to say the least. So the introvert side of me was happy to arrive back to my bat cave.

Of course, my mind was still on attracting attention, so I grabbed some water and went to my PC to start down the rabbit hole of body modifications...and a deep dive that was on the web...


12