All Comments on 'My Neighbor Made My Wife a BBC Slut'

by seemywife2019

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another one done to death

Same old story nothing new would not be even surprised if this story has been written about 50 times by different writers don’t get me wrong I enjoy reading these stories but please someone got to change the anti nothing is changing same old thing black guy with big cock fucks a white women it’s now feeling stale no electricity in the story just because people have this idea of every black guy has to have a big cock it’s not true they are just the same as you if you want a challenge how about you write about a white guy and a black women because it’s lost it’s shine the black guy and the white women wont someone please change the record ( by the way there is such a thing called a black women lol )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 1?

Is this just the beginning? Hope so.

vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
Shut up!

Hey, anonymous, shut the hell up! If you are bored with the story, don't read it, and for sure don't comment! I happen to like the story and I would like to read more of it. To the writer, keep it going as it seems that Mary is about to be blacked. Who knows, maybe her husband will be too and enjoy that big, black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Let us know how the story continius

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Contrary to what the first comment said I enjoyed the story and thought it had a different spin on it. I will be checking back for the part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another One Done To Death

YOUR JUST JEALOUS GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep us posted

Definitely hope you follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another "take Whitey's wife" story...

And make her a slut. F it were my wife, there would be a room full of dead people. People who prey n and fuck up other people's lives deserve the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon the fake cyber hardman.

So you have just posted you would have killed people in that position..LOL LIar. You are all over this site with your 'hard man' BS.. Don't like the stories then go to another site you pathetic little child!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow up

Yes I would love to hear chapter 2😁👍

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Wonderful

I really hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

As someone has pointed out it does seem that this has been done to death when I read the person comments they did have a point and it didn’t seem like they were jealous it just seems like they are just getting lazy instead of writing something different they seem to copy other people stories but rewrite it in there own words so likes of you or me would think that this is great but when you read it closely it seems like all the same but it would of been funny if the writer at the end said that the husband came in and shot the lot of them lol but at the end of the day they did have a valid point just please come up with some fresh ideas please as I say I enjoy this sort of stories but they do need to freshen up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

I love This story. Please can`t wait for what to follow

karl4sexkarl4sexover 4 years ago
Great story,

I Really wan`t to know what to follow.

I`m really stunned why people that not like This kind of stories bother read and comment.. Please, please write more for us who love white wifes getting BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice story

please let us know more about your great story,love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hoping for more chapters please!!

great writing. can't wait for follow on chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just racist bullshit

And being so, just garbage.

LPCreamLPCreamover 4 years ago
Cracking ... more more more

Well I loved it ... gutted that there wasn't more yet. So get to it please :).

Thanks for taking the time to get it to where it is so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

Crap and totally crap

AnalOnanistAnalOnanistover 4 years ago

I wish my wife and I had a neighbor like Sara...to help her take BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i didn't mind it

Interesting story, a lot of different Black men, I bet they all have very big penises.

They almost always do in these tales. But then who wants to read about black men with small cocks. We want the white male to have the small cock and get cucked and humiliated by the bigger stronger black man.

If this is the case in part two I for one will be masturbating,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

Hopefully there is going to be another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turning a White Wife Toward Black!

Great story; we loved it. As my wife is into both yoga and black men, she certainly identified with the wife in your story. The image of Mary in the downward dog yoga position, dressed in a mini-skirt with no panties and her dripping pussy on display was excellent. Mary’s body was getting accustomed to Charles caresses. Her brain, heart and sexuality were quickly submitting to his superior, black masculinity. She was a white wife ready to breed black.

When my wife was only 13, she eagerly gave her virginity to her 17-year old, black boyfriend. While he did not have an especially large cock, he was sexually experienced and taught her everything she knows about sex. She found out she loved hot, animalistic sex and plenty of it. They dated for the next four years and she became a highly skilled and passionate lover. Her later boyfriends and I owe that guy for training her right!

We met when we were sophomores in college. By that time, she had already discovered big cocked black athletes and was having a ball. She is petite, at only 4 feet 11 inches and 95 pounds. Given she is so flexible from yoga, she can perform some pretty awesome sexual acrobatics with these guys.

First we became study friends, then confidants who shared secrets, and then friends with benefits. Surprisingly, she actually enjoyed my slower, more loving, style of sex. However, she was still fucking big cocks twice a week when she really needed to be “boned hard”, as she described it. Because we already shared everything, she would tell me the juicy details about her with the other guys.

Right after college we got married and nothing really changed. She still put out for black guys whenever she needed it and she took good care of me in the bedroom. I would often do erotic couple’s yoga with her, just before her dates, to get her sexually fired up for her black lovers.

By then, she was tired of taking the pill so we started using condoms. However, all of her black lovers balked at that. So, she just used the Rhythm Method of birth control with them. She just took them anally or orally whenever she was ovulating. For variety, they would sometimes invite me over to film them.

We never considered ourselves a cuckold-hot wife couple. That was just the way our relationship had been from the very beginning. I didn’t feel inferior to them as a man; but, it was obvious that they had bigger cocks and could give her a more animalistic fuck than I could.

However, when we started considering having a family things changed dramatically. My wife’s body had literally been “programmed” at a very young age to respond instinctively and hormonally to blacks. Without making a big deal about it, she told me she would rather mate with her black lovers. It took me a few months to wrap my head around that. But I finally did and I told her to offer them her ripe, white womb for black breeding.

I witnessed all of her black breeding sessions. Sometimes they were with just one guy and other times it was a gang-bang, of all six guys going at her repeatedly all night. Her body responded deliriously and she was constantly cumming as they mated with her.

She has given birth to three black babies and loved nursing them. We want to have two more. Also, she has initiated a lot of her married, white girlfriends into the black lifestyle. The title of your story was intriguing to us because it describes the process a white wife often goes through.

White wives generally don’t just become a slut for black cock overnight. They often need someone to either seduce them, encourage them or guide them. That can be a black man, like in your story, who becomes their lover. Or, it can be another girlfriend who helps them see the light!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story hopefully more to come

Great story hopefully more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dam

I love the total cliff hanger

JoeVerde1JoeVerde1over 4 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to hear more about this neighborhood!

julie_van01julie_van01over 4 years ago
OK, you've caught my attention.

Chapter 2 ought to be very interesting indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More more more

Loved the story > Looking forward to what cums next

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Great starting!!!!

Please go on! ;)

sober71sober71over 4 years ago
Part two soon please

So looking forward to part two, a perfect cliff hanger as stated.

5*s

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 4 years ago
I read because I enjoy

To those who claim to hate the story, WHY READ IT? I don't like nausia so I do not eat crap that makes me sick. From my side, great story. Black men and white women is not racist, it is a fetish and for many, a lifestyle. Here the story does have some freshness, is well written and I look forward to the next instalment, but not the stupid comments that so many 'real men' put on this category. Write away!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
waitig for chapter two and more.

I love seduction stories, when another wife is involved, and the cuckold intervention, and interracial bbc so very interesting.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
A lot of elaborate lead up

Then the rapid ending... makes little sense great plot are there more parts?

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good story

The build up is what made this a good story. I could easily seen my first wife and I in this situation. My first wife was a hotwife. Although I encouraged her to try black she refused. On one occasion I saw the look she gave a black co-worker. She admitted to being attracted to him but said she could not have sex with him since he was married. This gave me some hope but unfortunately it never bore fruit. I would have loved to seen her bred black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Posłuszny żonie

Dobre opowiadanie jednak mojej zony nie oddałbym gromadzie murzynów nigdy ani nie pozwolił na inne ruchanie poza misjonarskim - moja zona od zawsze marzyła o wielkim murzynie czarnym jak smoła z ogromnym penisem i chociaż nie jest dużą kobietą ,to takiego sobie wymarzyła i dopięła swego przy mojej aprobacie.Penis jego mial ponad 20 cm i 15 w obwodzie lecz zakończony byl wielkim,okrągłym grzybem.ruchał cudownie i zawsze juksował pipkę żony obficie - ja często lizałem jej pipkę zaraz po stosunku chociaż juks wypływał po jakimś czasie gdyż był głęboko w macicy mojej żony. Mamy z jego juksu czwórkę dzieci ale chcemy jeszcze trójkę gdyż siódemka jest dla nas szczęśliwą liczbą.Teraz żona chodzi z piątym brzuszkiem i za trzy miesiące urodzi.Mamy obecnie żona 29 lat - ja 33 i jesteśmy szczęśliwi i cieszy nas zawsze to,kiedy ten wielki murzyn powali mi żonę a jej rośnie piękny brzuszek.żona została zaczerniona pierwszy raz mając 19 lat i od tej pory jest hodowana przez naszego murzyna na razie pięciokrotnie lecz jeszcze to nie koniec.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago
hot

shame there is no follow up as maggies pussy was certainly very wet readiing this.

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticabout 3 years ago

This is what drives me crazy. Somebody posts a great story, very well-written (sadly rare), with a good buildup of seduction, especially as it’s claimed to be based in fact, then it just ends. Everybody is left hanging. Where’s the next chapter? I kept thinking that this would make a great movie. But where is the follow-up? Dear author, please finish what you started a couple years ago. It was a pleasure to read an intriguing and arousing story by an articulate author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story. The buildup was incredible. Wasn't expecting the Charles/Duncan twist at the end, which made it that much hotter. Sure wish you'd continue this story as it's HOT AF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and made me wish my wife and I were in that LS

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Good story, hope you wrote more, certainly got my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My ex-wife fell for BBC and before I finally catch her she had become a BBC slut and the day we split she told me why she cheated and now wanted and need BBC. It began when the two wives seem to hit it off and began doing things together, shopping, going out for coffee, attending women things. I noticed her relutance now to have sex like we use to, etc. So it got me wondering about what was going. I knew from swimming parties, etc., he was hung dude, and sometimes when some of his friends were around and the talk got a little sexy, some remarked about his foot of cock. I came home from a business trip early and when I got home she was gone and I sort of gathered she might be next door, but then remembered seeing his wife in town as I came home. So, yes I was a little curosity about things so I walked over to their house, found the door open, screen door only,..then I heard her yell fuck me with that big black cock baby so now pissed I walked in, the downstairs bedroom door was a jat, and the big black bastard was balls deep in the wife and fucking the shit out of her. Then I heard cum in me baby, give me some of that black baby sperm and both he and the wife cum at the same time....stunned somewhat I watched as he rolled off her and damn it was a foot long and my wife's pussy was gaping and I could see his cum. I left, and conforted her when she came home a bit surprised to see me there. So was she knew I knew, she began to lash out and told me how my dick was so little, it didn't do anything for her, and he was all man, fucked her like a bitch and I love it, spanked my ass, and I loved it, the rough way he took me. After hearing enough, I slapped the living shit out of her, tore her clothes off and kneeled her on the sofa seat.....then our damn "rot" dog appeared....so you know what happened. If you like to fuck him, then a cheap, dirty slut like you can fuck the dog. He work her over good, in both her ass and pussy. When I walked out the door, he was making her his bitch too. Dogs and BBC are the same, they'll fuck anything especially white sluts like their black wife slut.......animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please next part

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, well written, Jon

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Needs part 2. please...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really needs part two..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars. every wife should get to enjoy a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why don't you finish the story,people are wanting to know what happened in the rest of the story! That is bad to stop and not finish the story, how do expect people to read your stories, if your going to cut the story short and leave the readers hanging, that's just a bad author. You got to finish the stories you write to get people to read your stories, or they figure, oh God another story not finished, I'm not reading his stories anymore,he doesn't finish them! That's the making of a bad author. If you want people to read your stories finish them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous