My Neighbor, My Treat Pt. 02

Story Info
April wants anal on her second visit.
4.8k words
4.67
37.6k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor, My Treat Part 2

"Well is it done now?" I heard a voice coming from somewhere out of the blue but did not see a face so took a second to look around to see who was talking to me. Sure enough, up above the wall to the neighbor's house popped up April with a big, inquisitive smile on her face.

"Is what done now?" I asked in reply.

"Your bath remodel, silly, the one you told me about 2 months ago. I have been waiting for an invite to come over and see the finished product but so far nothing. So, did they finish it or are you still waiting?" she asked.

"No they finished it last week. It got delayed about 8 weeks because they could not get all the fixtures in from their suppliers."

"Did they jack your prices around after the delay?"

"No they honored the original pricing. They did a nice job, no complaints."

"So when do I get to come and take a look?" she asked.

"Any time you have time," I replied. "The house is a bit of a mess today but you're welcome to come over now if you have time."

"Cool," she said. "Give me 5 and leave the gate open, I'll be over in a bit." With that she popped down below the fence and disappeared from view.

I went and unlocked the gate and went inside the family room. She knew the way so no reason to usher her in.

I decided to take the free minutes to make two glasses of iced tea as it was hot outside today. I don't entertain much but I do have clean glasses at the ready.

Just as I was dropping the ice cubes into the glasses I heard the door open and in walked April, all 5 foot 7 inches of her. Since I only saw her face above the wall a minute ago, I had no idea what she was wearing until now. She was wearing a wife beater t-shirt with no bra and short jeans shorts that showed off her long tanned legs. I looked in her eyes and gave her a quick matching smile but have to admit my focus quite quickly went to her hard nipples clearly visible through her shirt.

I handed her the glass of iced tea and said, "Thought you could use a refresher."

April took the glass, raised it to her lips and took a couple of quick sips.

"Thanks," she said, "just what I needed about now." She was looking at me directly in the eyes but with an ear to ear grin. She saw me checking out her nipples and returned the favor by dropping her gaze to my crotch.

"Hope you don't mind but I didn't have time to put on a different shirt. I know this one is a bit revealing but knew you would not object." I just smiled back at her.

She leisurely took another sip of tea and then put the glass on the counter. She put both arms around my neck and pulled me tightly against her, flattening her breasts against my chest, grinding her groin against mine, and then began French kissing me. It was a kiss of passion, not between casual friends.

Pulling back from the kiss, she looked at me and said, "Do you want me to tell you about what happened after last time I had come over?"

April and I fucked last time she came over and she went home with a pussy full of my cum, intentionally, as she was going to have Spencer lick it out of her as punishment for banging his secretary without her permission.

"I must say I am a bit curious but only share if you want," I said.

April looked directly at me and started to bring me up to date.

"Well, just like I told you, I had Spencer clean up my pussy when I got back home as punishment for banging his secretary. At first he objected but then we both kind of got into it. It surprised us both that it opened up some interesting conversations. Wasn't long after he started eating me that he was hard and fucked me leaving his own cum in me as well. Sloppy seconds he said. I didn't care as I had 3 orgasms in one day, a new record for me."

"Anyway, it kind of opened up our marriage a bit. We agreed that if we got the chance for some variety, we had to get the other's permission first and that we would stop immediately if we felt that it was affecting our commitment to each other."

"So he is OK with you being over here again, without him being around?"

"Yup," she said as she gave me a peck on the lips." I got permission before coming over here so no secrets."

She reached back in and started French kissing me again. Knowing this apparently was agreed upon between the two of them, I started to relax and enjoy the moment. Without pausing any longer, I put both hands on her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

April pulled away long enough to whisper in my ear.

"God that feels good. It was driving me crazy wanting to have you suck my tits again. God that was so good last time," she said.

Hearing that, I pulled her left tit out of her wife beater and dropped my mouth down to her nipple and began licking and sucking.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Suck me just like that, just like that......"

I had replayed our last meeting in my mind several times. Sucking April's hard nipples was definitely one of the highlights. So was having my cock sucked by her. Now I was wondering if she was willing to fuck again or just play a bit under the new arrangement

"Bedroom?" she asked.

I looked up into her eyes, letting her nipple drop out of my mouth for now and simply nodded.

She pulled her t-shirt back into place, grabbed my hand and started leading me into the bedroom.

I was staring at her ass bounce through her jeans as she walked.

"I have a couple of surprises for you that I think you'll like," she said looking back over her shoulder. She caught me checking out her ass and just grinned.

She stopped at the entrance to the bathroom to check out the remodel and pulled me close to her back.

"Play with my ass while I check out the new look," she said. With that I placed one hand on each cheek and started massaging them. It wasn't as smooth as when she had her leggings on before but it was still good.

While April was checking out the new shower and tub, she reached into her right from pocket of her shorts and pulled out a tube that I assumed was lube and set it on the counter.

"That's surprise number 1," she said.

"I think you'll really be happy with the soaker tub without jets," she said. "And the shelf in the shower does not take up as much space and I thought it might."

Without stopping the massaging of her ass, I responded, "glad you approve, I think it worked out pretty well."

"Ready for surprise number 2?" she turned her head and asked.

"Absolutely," I said.

With that she unbuttoned the front of her jeans short and dropped the zipper. Then she placed a hand on each side of the shorts pushing them to the group and stepping out of them. What appeared was a lovely white French cut pair of panties.

April reached behind her to grab my hand and place it on her pussy through her panties.

"Feel that?" she said. "See how wet that is?" With that she started moving my hand on her pussy mound, making sure I could feel the wetness.

"I've been playing with myself for the last two hours trying to make my panties as wet as I could with my juices," she said.

I let her keep using my hand to massage her pussy but at the same time moved my left hand under her t-shirt to grab her left breast and started massaging her breast and nipple again.

After a few minutes of this April moved my right hand from the outside of her panties to the top of the waist band and then slid my hand in, moving my fingers down her skin, through her bush and down to her pussy lips.

"I got the impression from last time you liked bush so I started to let mine grow out a bit more. Hope you like it."

Indeed it was no longer a landing strip leading to her pussy but a more expansive triangle of lush hair. I took the opportunity to run my fingers though her hair, long enough I could lightly pull on it.

"I knew you would like that," April said.

After another minute of playing with her pussy, she took my hand out of her panties, put each of her hands on each side of her panties and dropped them to the floor. After picking them up, she turned to me and gently put them up to my nose so I could smell her scent. With a smile, I gently inhaled.

After one whiff, she took the panties over to the bed and slid them under my pillow.

"There, she said," something for you to use late at night when I am not here to help you jack off. Just remember to throw them out when you get a new girlfriend. Now drop you pants, I've been drooling since our last meeting thinking about sucking your dick again and I want it now."

I immediately dropped my shorts and underwear and displayed my now hard cock. April in the meantime had pulled off her t-shirt and tossed it on the floor, now also entirely nude.

I pulled April close and kissed her, her hard nipples now pressed against my chest.

"I want you to get on top of me so we can 69," I said. "I didn't get a chance to taste you last time and have to now."

"You don't want to be on top? "she asked.

"No," I said. "If I'm on top, I will probably forget to pull out long enough for you to breathe and that would take some of the fun out of it."

April giggled at that and got on the bed.

I got on the bed, on my back and waited for her to get into position. April hiked her leg over my head, and started to settle her pussy over my face.

"Down a little farther babe," I said.

With that she moved her hips down until she could feel my mouth on her pussy. At the same time she grabbed my cock with her right hand and dropped her mouth down over it and began sucking it.

I wanted to tell her how much I was enjoying the view of having her pussy and asshole in my face but decided to just enjoy it in my head for now. Instead, I gently placed my tongue on her pussy lips and started licking. No fancy movements, just up and down, slowly, in a circle once in a while, and then the occasional kiss on her inner thighs.

April took her mouth off my dick and before moving to my balls said, "I like that."

"I'm not real good at eating pussy so don't expect an orgasm, but I really enjoy the look and taste of yours."

April giggled. "Don't worry, it's really nice, keep going." Then she half sat up. "Hang on a minute," she said.

She had brought the tube of lube to bed without me noticing. She placed a generous quantity on her right index finger and then moved it to her asshole and gently rubbed it all around her puckered opening. Once it was shiny and wet, she pushed her index finger all the way into her ass and pulled it out before setting the lube off to the side and turning her attention back to my balls.

"It's flavored in case you were wondering," she said.

The hint did not go unnoticed but I wanted to let my fingers explore first. While I was still giving her pussy some tongue attention, I used both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could get a better view of what was now a very moist appearing asshole. Placing my right index finger up to her opening I gently started to ease it inside. Surprisingly it opened right up with little resistance.

"Hmmm....." was all she had to say about the intrusion.

Being bolder now, I added my middle finger to the index finger and the two of them easily slid into her ass. Making sure she had time to adjust I just held my fingers in her ass for the moment.

April quit licking my balls to turn around briefly and with a big smile on her face said, "use a little more lube on your fingers babe, but don't stop. Can you tell I have been practicing since we last got together?"

I stopped licking her pussy, slowly pulled my fingers out, lubed them both up, and slid them into her ass again.

"You've been letting Spencer fuck your ass more lately?" I asked, really not sure how to follow up on that practicing comment.

"No," she said. "He's a bit too wide to get up there so it's pretty rare I let him have it. I bought a butt plug the other day and wear it around the house for an hour or so a day when no one is home, trying to get things to loosen up a bit."

April went back to sucking my cock with slow and deliberate movements up and down the shaft, knowing to be careful or she would have a mouthful of cum too soon.

"You, on the other hand," she said, "are the perfect size to take up there. As a matter of fact, I purposely bought a butt plug as close to your cock size and shape as possible based on what I could remember. You have a bigger head than the plug but the rest is about the same."

"Sounds like somebody had something in mind before coming back over," I said.

"Only if you're interested," she said. With that she gave her hips a slight side to side shake on my face just to tease me.

Her pussy was now slick with her juices and my saliva. I stopped licking, held my fingers in her ass and thought about my next move.

"Flavored lube huh?" I said. "Does that mean you would like me to give you a rim job?"

"I would love to have you eat my ass," April said. "I've never had that done before and guessed you might be interested. On the other hand, I'm not sure I want you kissing me after that so maybe not today. Is that OK?"

"No problem. But another time maybe."

April was now just slowly stroking my cock with her right hand and cupping and gently massaging my balls with her left hand. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her ass and placed a quick kiss on both inner thighs.

"I need to fuck you now but we need to do one thing first. Slide off me for a second," I said.

April pulled off me and sat on the bed next to me. She casually wiped some of the excess saliva from her lips. Noticing that, I bent towards her and gave her a light kiss and then a French kiss.

"You aren't the only one that invested in toys since our last meeting," I said.

She looked at me with a sly grin on her face while I reached over to the nightstand and pulled out my toy.

"And those are.....?" she asked.

"Nipple clamps," I said. "You know how much I love playing with your nipples. One clamp goes on each nipple with as much pressure as you like. The chain connecting them provides a slight weight for a little added tug. It should feel good when you are bent over in doggy position."

April took the clamp toy from me, inspected each clamp to see how they adjusted, then placed one on her left breast.

"This is different," she said grinning. Then she put the other clamp on her other nipple, letting the chain hang down in between them. For a moment she just adjusted to the new contraption and the sensation.

While watching her I ran my hand up her leg until it reached her wet pussy and began massaging it again. Without thinking she reached down and placed her hand on mine and together we stroked her.

"This is so fucking hot," she said and then kissed me.

After a minute of this she removed her hand from mine and found the tube of lube. She squeezed out a generous portion on her hand and then grabbed my cock, stroking it up and down, making sure it was fully and generously coated.

Looking me straight in the eyes she said, "Fuck me in the ass, right now." She gave me a quick kiss and pulled away, getting in doggy position once again, only this time with her legs slightly farther apart so I could more easily line up with her asshole. She made sure she was facing my bureau with the mirror on it so I could see her tits hanging down with the clamps on them.

"Can you see?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"Good," she said. "I want you to see my tits bounce with these clips on while you fuck me. It's like having little electric jolts running through my nipples when I move. So crazy good. Now get that cock in me."

She then reached her right hand behind her until she grabbed my cock and started pulling me towards her asshole. Once there she rubbed it in a circle a couple of times to make sure there was a light coating of lube on the outside. Then she started moving her hips back towards me.

"Push it in," she said. "And don't worry about taking things slow. It should slide right in without a problem once the head is in."

Normally I would take things very slowly but April was a woman who knew her limits and if she was OK with me proceeding faster than normal, I figured I should go along until she tells me differently. I began pushing back against her thrust and, once the head of my cock was in, her asshole just seemed to naturally open up. I slowly continued to push until half my cock was in her ass.

"Keep going," she said. "Push until I can feel your balls up against me."

I kept pushing more and more of my cock into her ass until, as instructed I was balls deep in her ass, my groin up against her soft, round ass cheeks.

While I was inserting myself, April had moved her left hand and arm to her chest, holding both tits against her and gently massaging them.

I stopped moving until I could be sure we were both comfortable.

"You're a son of a bitch, you know that?" she said half giggling.

"And why is that?" I jokingly replied.

"I had this all planned out in my head before coming over and then you convince me to put this thing on my tits and now I can't focus on either end!"

"Well then, I'm sure this won't help much," I said, and began pulling my cock back out of her ass before putting it back in and started fucking her.

Dropping her head a bit, all she could say was, "Damn."

There was still plenty of lube on my cock so I just put one hand on each of her ass cheeks and started a slow rhythm. I knew I wouldn't last long as it had been a long time since I last fucked a woman in the ass but I was going to do my best not to cum right away.

"Fuck!" she said. "Your cock feels so much better than that damn plug."

April dropped her left arm back to the bed to steady herself. Now I could watch her reflection in the mirror while I fucked her, seeing those gorgeous tits jiggle along with the chain from the clamps.

"Can you see?" she asked, wanting to make sure I could enjoy the view of her tits.

I didn't have to say a thing, she could see the smile on my face in the mirror.

"Balls deep baby," she said, "I want you in my ass balls deep."

On my next thrust in I did exactly that, pushed my cock up her ass until I was balls deep again. No more shallow thrusts anymore but I kept them slow and measured. This was an enjoyable experience for us both so far and I did not want to ruin it by being overly aggressive.

"So good, so good,......."she said. "Follow me down." And with that she starting moving from doggy down to the bed so she could lie spread eagle, flat on her stomach while I fucked her.

Holding on to her hips to insure my cock never came out of her ass, I followed her down until once again my groin was tight against her ass cheeks. Just to make sure we were in sync and to tease me a bit she gave her ass a brief wiggle.

"You about ready to cum baby, "she asked.

Almost laying on top of her back now with my mouth right next to her ear I said, "very soon."

April smiled and started to rotate her hips a bit, trying to maximize the sensation in her ass from my cock.

"Balls deep, baby, I want you in balls deep," she said.

My thrusts were now shallow and gentle but, as requested, made sure I was in her ass each time balls deep before pulling out and thrusting back in.

I moved up on my elbows and whispered into April's ear. "Fuck I love being in your ass, going to cum!"

April placed both of her hands out in front of her on the bed. "Here," she said. I reached out and held each of her hands in mine where we started to squeeze each other in our grips.

"Now," she said. "Cum now! Empty your balls in me!"

She moved her ass up against me and I could feel her squeeze her asshole on my cock. It was too much and I started shooting my cum into her. Balls deep, I held myself in her asshole and stopped thrusting while I orgasmed.

"So good...." I said. "So good....."

April continued squeezing my hands while I filled up her ass.

12