My Neighbor, My Treat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, empty your balls in me, get it all out....." she whispered.

After the last shot of cum left my cock, my breathing was starting to slow down and return to normal.

"Fuck," I whispered into her ear, "that was incredible."

"Did you get it all out baby? Did you shoot all that creamy cum into my ass?" she asked.

"Could not muster another drop if I tried," I told her, and she just turned her head and smiled at me.

Lessening the grip with her hands, she said, "don't pull out, stay in me."

"I'm not going anywhere right now, no energy to move even if I wanted to," I said.

She wiggled her ass gently, just to enjoy the last few moments of my cock being in her ass before nature took its course and my cock shrank in size, naturally leaving her ass.

"Oh, I hate that," she whispered.

While I loved the feeling of her soft skin underneath me while I held her, I decided it was time to take my weight off her and role to the side. As I did, I looked down at her ass crack and saw the combination of lube and cum glistening with some even on her cheeks. My groin was an equal mess of fluids but to me it was more of a trophy and not an inconvenience.

"I need to move but I don't want to," April said. "Fuck that was good."

I reached out and gently started running my hand up and down her back, caressing her, including her ass crack, which created a little shiver in her.

"You have the perfect dick for ass fucking, you know that?" she said, which sounded like both a question and complement.

"Good to know, but it takes the right partner to really make things fun," I said.

She just laid there for a few more minutes before rolling on to her side, displaying her front to me, and showing one nipple clamp in place and the other laying on the bed having fallen off. She reached up and removed the other nipple clamp and returned the toy to me.

"That thing is a bit crazy," she said. "Definitely worth trying again but I will have to think that one through."

April brushed her hair out of her face and just looked at me with a grin on her face. I, on the other hand, took the moment to let my eyes enjoy the scene of her well fucked body on display to me, from her still stiff nipples to the 'V' between her legs with a bush that was now taking on the shape of a nice triangle above her pussy as she continue to let it grow out.

April reached out with her hand and starting gently caressing my cock and balls.

"Did you get these all emptied out today?" she asked while she rolled my balls between her fingers

"I could not muster another drop of cum right now if I was offered a million dollars," I said grinning.

"Good," she said. "If we waited an hour or so, I bet you could but I need to be getting back home. Save some up for me next time?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I said.

With that we reached in and shared some light kisses before one long French kiss and then separated.

"Now I need to try out that new shower of yours because a wash cloth alone is not going to take care of the mess you made on my ass," she said grinning.

"Delighted to have you as the first guest to try out my new shower," I replied.

We both rolled off the bed and stood up next to each other. April ran her fingers through her hair, fluffing it up a bit, and then put both her arms around my neck, pulling me close. I put each of my hands on her hips until our crotches were touching again.

April gave me a short kiss, looked directly in my eyes and asked," how do you feel about threesomes?"

She could see the surprised look on my face while I pondered the question.

"I would have to think about that one," I said. "Where did that come from?"

"No where in particular," she said. "Spencer and I seem to keep enhancing our relationship with select outside romps with others, which seems to make our own sex life better and better also. So far so good and he brought up the idea with me the other day. Not sure what he is thinking about when it comes to the combination but I'm sure he is thinking about me and his secretary and I might be thinking about you and him. If he gets to play with two pussies at once, why shouldn't I get to play with two cocks at once? Besides, I might be able to experience double penetration for once now that I know how good you are at ass fucking."

Now in addition to that little grin, there was a little sparkle in her eye, so I knew she was serious.

"I might be game but we can talk about that more in the future. For now you should get cleaned up so you can head home. Otherwise I might rinse off and try and bend you over again right now and have my way with you and you won't get out of here for hours. "

With that April took her right hand from around my neck, ran it down my chest and took hold of my cock which was beginning to grow again.

She stroked my cock a couple of times before letting it go. Then she reached up and whispered in my ear.

"Give it some thought and we'll talk again. And, you can have my pussy any time you want."

With that we broke our embrace and she headed off to the shower.

12