My Neighbor Owns Me!

Story Info
Julianne beats me up in front of her husband and my wife.
2.1k words
3.91
26.8k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnEase55
OnEase55
30 Followers

My wife, Deborah, and I often enjoy spending time with our neighbors across the street, Julianne and David. We hang out, eat, drink, swim, and lounge around. Things were great for a couple years, but, in recent months, some animosity has developed between Julianne and me. We argue and sometimes get a little insulting. It's not a huge problem, but it did create some tension. I think it would be worse, but she is so scorching hot that I have a bit of a crush on her.

A few weeks ago, we were lounging, swimming, and drinking in our backyard. It was perfect until Julianne and I started arguing and getting on each other's nerves. Things calmed down as we relaxed in our lounge chairs but not without a bit of tension in the air.

After a while, Julianne growled, "Hey, Mike. Get me another beer!" No "please", no "sorry about our argument", just a demand for me to fetch her a beer.

Naturally, I replied, "Get your own damn beer!"

I grinned inwardly as I heard her get up from her lounge chair, happy that she was going to get her own beer. Imagine my shock when she stopped next to me, grabbed my hand, and bent and twisted it, forcing my arm behind me. The pain shooting from my hand to my shoulder was excruciating. I yelped as she used the leverage she had on my arm to yank me out of my lounge chair and force me face-down onto the grass. She placed one bare pedicured foot firmly on the side of my face, pinning my head to the ground. Then, she increased the pressure on my hand and arm. I screamed in pain and yelled for her to let me go. She kept up the pressure and pain as I continued screaming in pain.

She made me beg, made me say Please, then Pretty Please, and made me call her Princess Julianne. The pain was so intense that I immediately obeyed all her demands. Deborah and David lifted their heads up from their lounge chairs, and grinned and laughed at the pain and humiliation I was suffering. Julianne ignored my begging and kept increasing the pressure and pain. I thought I was going to pass out. But, in my desperation, I stumbled upon the magic words. I screamed, "Please, Princess Julianne! Please let me up! I'll do ANYTHING!!!"

Upon hearing those words, Princess Julianne released her grip ever so slightly, and inquired, "Anything?".

Still in extreme pain, I screamed, "Yes! Yes, Princess Julianne! ANYTHING!"

At that, she released my arm and removed her foot from the side of my face. I made my way up to my hands and knees, starting to think about how to recover a bit of my dignity. Those thoughts didn't last long. Princess Julianne stood in front of me, her feet directly below my face.

She grabbed my ear, twisted it, and calmly commanded, "Lick!"

I immediately began licking her feet. Deborah and David were now laughing out loud. After about ten minutes, Princess Julianne pulled her feet away and returned to her lounge chair.

As I started to get up. Princess Julianne growled, "Who told you to stand up, bitch? Crawl over here and continue licking my feet!"

Fearing what she might do to me, I obeyed immediately. For the next half hour, Princess Julianne made me lick the soles of her feet, suck her toes, and lick between her toes. As I licked and sucked her feet and toes clean, she laid out the rules, as Deborah and David laughed and made fun of me for having gotten myself into this painful and humiliating predicament. Julianne calmly explained that I must obey all her orders immediately, and must reply, "Yes, Princess Julianne. Thank you, Princess Julianne". She also told me that if she allowed me to address my wife at all, I am required to address her as "Princess Deborah". At that comment, Deborah smirked and asked me if I thought that was a good idea.

Naturally, I had to reply, "Yes, Princess Deborah."

Lastly, Princess Julianne told me that, if I disobeyed or displeased her, my punishment would be immediate and painful.

She ended her speech with, "Do you believe me, bitch?"

I immediately replied, "Yes, Princess Julianne. Thank you, Princess Julianne."

Princess Julianne then grinned and told me to beg her to let me fetch her a beer. She made me beg for ten minutes, grinning at the irony that my refusal to get her a beer was what caused this entire situation. Red with humiliation, I begged and begged for the honor of being allowed to fetch Princess Julianne a beer. Finally, she gave me permission. I started to rise.

Mistress Julianne growled, "Who told you to stand up, bitch? Crawl! And bring me a pair of your wife's sexiest, frilliest, most feminine panties."

I crawled to the house, as Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David laughed and made fun of me. I found a pair of my wife's sexiest panties, and a cold can of beer. Luckily, the beer can was still in its plastic six-pack holder. This allowed me to carry it (and the panties) between my teeth, so I could crawl back, not wanting to risk the possibility of angering Princess Julianne by walking back out. Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David all laughed at the sight of me crawling back, holding those items between my teeth.

As I approached, Princess Julianne grinned and said, "Good boy."

She took the beer can, opened it and took a long swig. She ordered me to stand as she inspected the panties. She looked up at me from her lounge chair, still grinning.

She handed me the panties and said, "Nice choice. Put them on."

Shocked, I replied without thinking, "What? Here?"

I should not have done that. She immediately yanked me across her thighs, pulled my shorts down, and spanked my bare ass hard and fast for a full fifteen minutes with her strong bare hand. By the time she shoved me to the ground, I was crying and sobbing, to the amusement of everyone except me. Then she simply commanded, "Panties!" You wouldn't believe how fast I threw my shorts off to the side and put on those panties. Then, Princess Julianne ordered me to stand at attention next to her in case she might need anything. So, for the next few hours, I stood at attention, sweating in the heat, while Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David relaxed, drank, and occasionally swam. To make things worse, my pain and humiliation and my view of my hot neighbor apparently got me excited. My small penis got rock hand, making a tiny little tent in my panties.

Princess Deborah, Princess Julianne, and David all laughed hysterically and made fun of me...... "Sissy Michelle (apparently, they gave me a sissy girl name) likes being Princess Julianne's bitch".... "What is that? It can't be a cock! It must be her little clit!" The verbal humiliation went on and on.

Eventually, I was ordered to cook some food, serve it to my wife and our neighbors, clear away the dishes, and clean everything up. I was ordered to lick Princess Julianne's feet clean several more times. I was also ordered to lick my wife's feet, suck her toes, and lick between her toes. My wife smirked as I worshipped her feet and continued to call her Princess Deborah. I fetched drinks for everyone, as needed. When I wasn't serving them, I was required to stand in my place at attention, next to Princess Julianne.

Eventually, Princess Julianne tired of seeing my tiny little hard dick. She made me jerk off onto a plate. She only allowed me to use two fingers, telling me that's all my tiny little excuse for a dick needed. After I shot a load (a big load for me, probably due to suffering pain and humiliation for this gorgeous, strong, dominant woman, and having to behave submissively to my wife), I was ordered to lick the plate clean, which I did immediately, much to everyone's amusement. As afternoon turned to evening, our neighbors decided they would be leaving soon.

Grinning, Princess Julianne said, "One more task, bitch. Crawl over to Master David. Yes, call him Master David, and beg him to let you suck his cock."

Without thinking, I replied, "I'm not gay!" and immediately felt Princess Julianne pinch and twist my nipples.

Princess Julianne growled, "I didn't ask what you are! I know what you are! You are a sissy bitch! You will suck cock on command! Here is your choice: You can obey me and suck Master David's cock right now, or I'll beat you to the point where your pretty wife will need to drive you to the hospital, and I'll make you suck cock later in the week. No way around it, sissy bitch! What's it going to be?"

After I begged for mercy, Princess Julianne released my sore and sensitive nipples. I crawled over to Master David and begged him to let me suck his cock. He had been quiet and didn't humiliate me much during the day. However, now he made me beg and beg for his cock, and humiliated me, calling me his sissy-bitch cocksucker.

Finally, he said, "OK faggot, take off my shorts and lick and suck my balls!"

I obeyed immediately, sensing that my Princesses were now right behind me. I guess they wanted a good view of my ultimate humiliation. When I slid Master David's shorts off, I saw that his cock and balls were huge.

Terrified of any further punishment, I immediately dove into his crotch, licking, sucking, and drooling all over his huge balls. Master David moaned contentedly, as I fearfully watched his massive cock grow bigger and harder. By the time he shoved it between my lips, I didn't think it would fit in my mouth. Master David grabbed me by the hair and fucked my face and throat, gagging me at times, much to the amusement of my Princesses. Master David added to my physical distress and humiliation by compounding it with lots of verbal humiliation. My Princesses added their own verbal humiliation. Finally, Master David started groaning and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I was ordered to lick up all the cum that I had failed to swallow.

Finally, it was time for our neighbors to go home. I was ordered to my feet and, still wearing my wife's frilly panties, I accompanied my wife in escorting our neighbors to the door. It felt so much like the end of a normal visit (except that I had a black eye, and I was wearing panties and a good quantity of Master David's cum). As we hugged all around, I started to feel that my ordeal was over. However, as the last hug (Princess Julianne and I) was released, Princess Julianne held me for another minute.

As she looked deep into my eyes, her face went from pleasantly smiling to dead-serious, and she said firmly, loud enough for us all to hear, "This isn't over, sissy bitch! You are mine! When I call, you come running. When I'm not here, you wife owns you! She is not just Deborah. She is Princess Deborah from this point forward. If Princess Deborah's reports on you are not perfect, I'll come over here and discipline you into obedience. In addition, your cock-sucking lessons aren't over. They are just starting! Do you understand and agree, Sissy Bitch Michelle?"

I felt the blood drain from my face. My knees went weak and almost buckled. (I'm pretty sure that Princess Deborah had to support me to keep me from fainting or falling). I had thought, that, after having taught me a lesson by hurting and humiliating me for an entire afternoon, Princess Julianne would allow me to return to our normal relationship. Apparently, my position as a sissy-bitch slave and cocksucker was to continue indefinitely

Certain that I couldn't bear any more pain and humiliation at that moment, I immediately sobbed, "Yes, Princess Julianne. Thank you. Princess Julianne."

I was also forced to respond to Master David, and finally to my grinning, smirking wife.

As our neighbors walked across the street, my wife closed our front door, glared at me, and said, "Our life together is going to be very different from now on. Crawl out back, and don't crawl back in until the backyard is immaculate. And when you do crawl in, crawl to me and lick my feet clean. They're dirty again."

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled out into the backyard to get to work, fearing what the consequences would be if I failed to please my Princesses or my Master.

OnEase55
OnEase55
30 Followers