My Neighbor Sister-in-law 

Story Info
My neighbour.
787 words
3.28
27.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor sister-in-law

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you about an amazing part of my life.

So this happened when I was 19years old and was going to turn 20 and the bhabhi (the sister-in-law) with whom I had and have regularly been our tenant.

Her husband works outside the city and she is a nurse in a good hospital where we can get free condoms.

One day, she quarreled with her husband before he was going to leave for his job and it hurt her and it was about her going to her parent's house for a few days which his husband opposed and therefore it hurt her and she was crying when he left the house.

There was no one in my house, as well as everyone, who had gone shopping, so I went down when her husband left and asked her that everything was ok and about the matter.

She told me and started crying and I came closer to her and started to make bald, her quiet by putting a hand on her shoulder and she then put her head on my shoulder and started crying and then I put my hand on her head and tried to make her quiet and made her realize it was not her mistake and when she became quiet I left.

Days passed, she started sharing about her life as she had a rough time and I used to boost her morale and make her feel good.

We started having a good friendship, and we talked a lot whenever we got the chance and I used to help her a lot as she used to ask me for help whenever she had to go out and as she was our tenant, my parents would send me.

Then one day she had a fight with her husband on a phone call and the next day when I went to her house she hugged me and said that no one loved her and she told me about her fight and started crying and her husband went Out of town.

And then I hugged her and said "I am with you every time," and then she looked into my eyes and kissed me and it was a moment between us and I did not think of anything and kissed her back more passionately.

I also started kissing her neck and then I undressed her and was surprised to see big tits, which I sucked, and then she was now in her panties of black colored tied with laces.

She looked like a heroine or a pornstar.

I was looking at her panty her pussy was dripping with pre-cum and it made her panty wet too.

I untied her panty and then I couldn't control it. After looking at her bald panty. Her clean, shaved pussy. I started licking it.

She was moaning loudly and enjoying.

Now we were on the bed, and she asked me to come to 69 positions.

Now she was sucking my dick and I licking her pussy.

Then we had sex in a missionary position and it felt superb and different for her.

I came into her pussy and kissed her and we hugged each other and after that day things changed between us we were no longer friends anymore whenever we used to look into the eyes of each other there was a lust in the eyes and that sex sparked the lust in her as she used to ask me for sex whenever I was there.

She was horny every time and used to give me a blowjob. And also asked me to lick her pussy every time we had a chance.

She used to ride me every time on the top and she would fuck me for around 15--20 mins in that position till she came and it was as she was a gangster who used to dominate me in the bed and she was never satisfied and wanted more.

One day we had sex for around 2 hrs where she cummed 3--4 times and she was then also horny as fuck.

Then my family went outstation for around 20 days and I lived with her like her husband. We used to sleep together had a lot of sex together.

We finished 5 packs of condoms in which there are 10 condoms in each pack within 20 days and we used to have sex everywhere like in the kitchen while bathing and even during night 3--4 times and when she used to go to in the morning; she used to give me a asked to lick her pussy in 69 positions.

This was my story.

Love you and thank you.