All Comments on 'My Neighbor the Cop'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
forfun44forfun44almost 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Great story! I will be waiting for the next part...Bring it on!!

Claude51Claude51almost 12 years ago
You're a lucky man!

Oh, how I envy you! Your experience is what I've been dreaming about for so long. Being seduced and dominated by a man lika Dave naked in a hot tub is exactly what my main fantasy is all about. Especially the part when Dave is sitting behind you pulling and pinching your nipples. I would give anything to fulfill that dream!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Very Good!

Enjoyed your story and like Dave, my first man was an Alpha. You did a great job of showing the emotions of Dave being taken by an Alpha. It was it was very realistic, at least to me.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

My only criticism is the drugging part. But hey, somebody probably gets off on that aspect.

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
loved it

loved the story it drew me along and i wanted to be there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantasy

You story kinda mirrors one of my biggest fantasies of being seduced and fucked,

I hope your story has some basis in fact and not pure fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I too am a cock-sucking pussy boy

Your story is very much like what happened to me not too long ago. I hooked up with a guy on the gay chat line and we made out, kissed, sucked cock & fucked outside in and around his pool. When some of the neighbours were watching it made it even more exciting. He called me his cock-sucking, faggot, sissy pussy boy -- AND I LOVED IT !!!! I loved sucking his big cock. I loved having him fuck me (bareback) and cumming inside me -- making me feel like a real woman. I loved being his faggot lover. Please tell more stories - they are so hot.

straponsissystraponsissyalmost 12 years ago

great intro chapter...as commented earlier, very descriptive and easily read...I couldn't help be led along, and wishing I had my own neighbor to find this kind of ecstacy....can hardly wait to read how the "toy party" progresses....totally enjoy all of your stories here

newuser1newuser1over 11 years ago
Great Job

Really good story I can wait for the next installment. You did have a few spelling problems so that is something you should be aware of if you want to improve. Looking forward to how your protagonist has fun with others. And how he develops his relationship with Dave.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
Only thing missing is more

I do hope you do more to this story. I wish I had neighbors like this when I was growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
like my first time down

So good! Reminds me of my first time down between a cop´s hairy legs. What a spill he dropped! Had to swallow or gauge on that sticky, salty load of man nectar. We all remember in great detail our first usage. Later I enjoyed bigger ones down in Naples but that hairy Fla. cop was my superman.

kingchaos69kingchaos69over 11 years ago
I so love this story

So fucking hot! Please, more! God I would so love this to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need more

please need to tel me more of what happen dont end this story like this dam i would love to be a cop's boyservent so bad.

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 11 years ago
great story

great story, loved it

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 11 years ago
great story !

Extremely hot story. Really turned me on. Wish it was me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

god I wish that was me I have always wanted to meet a man like that to make me his bitch

UltimateBottomUltimateBottomover 10 years ago
An arresting tale of lust

My nipples are like this guy's - "hard-wired" to my cock; and some of what his neighbor/lover the cop says to him my favorite lover ever used to say to me.

He even has reddish hair! It evokes beautiful sexy memories for me.

Extremely hot story. I can't wait to read the "more to follow"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
erecting

great story my cock has been erecting from the begining of this hot sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Always fun

Always fun to have a more dominant man remind you that you're a cocksucker while you slurping on his big meaty love stick....good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT

Made me wet and horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
like my first time

This is similar to the first time I was seduced by a hot hung man. We met at a bar and he thought I was gay (I look feminine and my voice is soft). I admitted that I had fantasies of having sex with men but I hadn't yet done so. He then took me back to his place and seduced me very similar to your story (there wasn't a pool but we were outside on his patio). I too enjoyed kissing a man, sucking his cock and getting fucked for the first time. Since then I've become his regular faggot bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I also look kind of feminine & on the phone many people think i am female

I used to consider myself straight but now i know i am bi.

A grade 1 thru grade 9 buddy came back to the neighborhood when we were 22. I was smitten when i saw him: tall, toned body, heary chest, heary manly-looking nice legs, deep voice. I had a steady girlfriend who still lived with her parents because they lived close to her work. I convinced myself my admiration was purely aesthetic.

Naturally we started hanging out together every so often. His family owned a trailer by a lake. That's where he popped my cherry. With him i could come without even touching my dick. After he came the second time he looked at me and said, say something man!

"Two things... please don't tell anybody & i wouldn't like this to be a one-night stand."

I was jealous because he was very agressively flirting with my girlfriend: i loved her more (& differently) than i loved him, but i could not say No to him. She told me more than once she felt his boner while they danced.

I am glad that his and my life trajectories intersected then and there.

He since moved to a big city. My girlfriend is my fiancee now & he will be at our wedding.

I still do not know whether he fucked only me or both of us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the story

WOOF! What hot and heavy story. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I lved this story. I had a similar experience with a older friend of mine but l chickened out from giving him my cherry. He was 9inches as thick to match. But l loved sucking him which l too first did in a jacuzzi. I sucked him off many times after that but could not open enough to let him fuck me ....something l regret to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cocky neighbor

I wish I had a cocky neighbor that I could enjoy. Be my first cock I would have in my mouth, really think I would enjoy it. Hope someday I cum across one. Just reading this made me cum several times and I enjoyed tasting my own cum. Where are you?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
same thing happened to me

It was before I started cross-dressing. Almost exactly the same thing happened to me with a neighbour of mine (the differences are he is not a cop and he didn't have a pool). Instead of in the pool we watched porn in his living room and he seduced me on his couch - he gave me a wonderful massage, stroked my cock, kissed me passionately on the lips, then fed me his cock (he knew I wanted it, he could tell because I'm quite feminine) and then he fucked me just like in your story. I too am married but now I only want hot gay sex and I've become quite the sissy faggot slutty bitch. I even service his weekly poker party. My wife thinks that I'm playing in the poker game but I'm really all dressed up servicing all 5 of the hot studs who all have big cocks that I love to suck. They also fuck me and I spend most of the evening being their sissy faggot slutty CD bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

This is one of my favourite stories on Literotica. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wish I had a neighbour like that.

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 5 years ago
Omg that's hott!

I came three times reading this one. Would love to meet this cop and am. Hit so many of my fantasy notions!

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
This is hot

I was hard and leaking g almost from the start, I want this to happen. I wanna read more too.

Franlebo69Franlebo69over 4 years ago
Being submissive

I really enjoyed this story and especially the idea that he was a big strong cop and you were smaller submissive one. I love being the submissive bottom and giving up control to my man. Eating my ass and making me wimp like a school girl is heaven for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gay cop

He is apparently gay l have had some bi married to woman cops. They both gave and took cock. Lots of fun sucking and fucking cops and being suck and breed by married cops. So hot when it is real and not just role playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really love it (❤+): ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25/5=105% "Above expectations"!) I am 72. Had Dave been my neighbor when I was in my 40's, this could have happened to me.

This hot story has so far got 361 favs out of 322,779 views, wich is 1.12 favs per 1K views (in my book, stories that get more than one fav. per 1K views are "next level").

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a hot story if it had just been two neighbors enjoying the manses, but would’ve been super hot if not for his name-calling and feminization of Tony. Dave was as gay or more so, so the “real man” comments etc pissed me off. Plus Dave drugged his beer which basically amounts to rape - yeah, a really top-notch real man. And then to share Tony with friends makes Dave a grade A asshole to me.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

"yes Dave. Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel you shoot hot cum inside me. I want to taste your cock. Please, oh please, fuck me."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

hungbottomhungbottomover 2 years ago

You and your buddies could use my holes all day and night!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Lost stars for the use of drugs - that's rape and a cop should keep the right side of the law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a very good afternoon to me use me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. I want my neighbor to fuck me so badly. He has friends over on the weekends. I should send this story to him

lizzeelizzeeover 1 year ago

I wanted all three of these guys working in my yard. I got one.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyover 1 year ago

I want to be his pussy boy

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 1 year ago

Wish I had a neighbor that liked to have his cock sucked by me then fuck my ass

finnviking82finnviking828 months ago

Hot!! I'd love a neighbor like him! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Before I give my critique, I'd like to say that you need to proof read your story before publishing. There are a few grammital errors. Now for my review. This is one hot story! I love it. It is straight forward and to the point. It is for the most part, well written, detailed, titillating, and erotic. Although nothing new, it m

left me salivating for the next chapter.

Ruffles25Ruffles253 months ago

I want a neighbor like him to turn me gay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous