My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Lia convinces Alice to join in.
4.7k words
4.73
24.3k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many terrible mornings was Lia going to cause me? I woke up feeling as sluggish as ever. All it took were a few seconds and a yawn before last night's events played back in my mind.

Watching, wishing I was there. It was all too much. And yet, a part of me wanted nothing more than to do it again. I couldn't discern one thought from another, but as I walked over to my kitchen to start making myself some breakfast, Lia's beautiful face was front and center in my memories.

"Alright, alright. Fine." I mumbled angrily to myself. "You have a crush on her. It's obvious at this point. Let's just make a sandwich and deal with that later."

As soon as I brought out the bread, someone knocked on my door. Well, I say someone but I had a pretty good idea of who it was. And, yeah, as soon as I opened it I found Lia smiling on the other side. She was holding a plate full of eggs and bacon.

"Hungry?" She asked.

"Hello to you too." I crossed my arms.

"Haha, good morning, Ali." Lia shook her head. "I was hoping my awesome cooking would sweep you off your feet."

"Nah, I'm feeling pretty balanced right now."

"Okay, my bacon, and I will go somewhere else then."

"Whoa, let's not be hasty here."

"No, no, you've made yourself quite clear," Lia replied with a haughty British accent.

"Please? I'm actually hungry." I scratched the back of my neck with what I hoped was a welcoming smile.

"Alright, if you insist." Lia gave up the act and walked past me. She set down the plate on my living room table and pulled out two chairs on opposite ends for us to sit down.

"I could get used to this," I muttered.

"That's the point, right?" Lia giggled and walked over to my kitchen. "So, tell me."

"Tell you what?" I asked, sitting down to dig in before my stomach could start grumbling.

"I mean, did you enjoy last night?"

Right.

"Uh... Yeah. You could say that."

"You could say that?" Lia said back to me with a raised brow.

"I... Well, I did, uh, get off." I looked away with a blush.

"I'm very happy to hear that," Lia took a bite out of her eggs.

"But, um, I do have a question."

"Shoot."

"So, she's married?" I asked.

"She is." Lia nodded.

"But... She booked a session with you?"

"Mhm."

"So, she's cheating on her husband?"

"Yes." Lia chuckled a little. "I'm impressed with your skills of deduction."

Shaking my head, I spoke up again.

"I mean, so, is that normal?"

"What, cheating?"

"N-No, are your clients like that. Or, I mean, uh, do you always get, like..."

"Cheaters?" Lia asked. I nodded. "Yeah. That lady from yesterday, her husband doesn't have sex with her often."

"Why?"

"The passion died out, I guess."

"That's insane," I told her. "I just started being into girls and even I could tell she was hot."

"I dunno." Lia shrugged. "That's easy for us to say, but can you imagine being with someone for years? The same body, the same sex all the time. Not that I think cheating is okay or anything, I did tell you about how my ex cheated on me, but I can understand what would lead people to do that."

"Wow. So... Would you have sex with anyone?"

"Whoa. That was a bit mean." She snickered. I waved my hands back and forth.

"No! I didn't mean it like that, I'm trying to ask if there's anyone you wouldn't get with. Or, like, whatever." I mumbled in conclusion but Lia simply laughed it off and looked away.

"I kind of get what you mean. Well, I only work for people I feel some type of connection with. Yesterday's client was someone I met online and we hit it off a bit. She told me about her marriage and I told her about my work and one thing led to another, you know?"

"Oh."

"So, yeah, if I don't feel any sort of spark with someone then I won't do them no matter how much money they throw my way."

"So when do I have to pay up?" I said with a laugh, but I was a little worried she'd ask me for money at some point.

"Nope." She shook her head seriously. "You're special. Everything we do is free of charge." Her voice was low as she stared at me. I felt compelled to look back down at my plate. Her eyes were too powerful.

"So..." As much as I wanted to end the conversation here, I did have to ask. "What do you want to do with me? I'm new to all of this, so, like, are we dating or are we friends with benefits or whatever?"

She sighed.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know." Now it was her turn to look away. "What do you want to do?"

"I'm..." Fuck. Being vulnerable is so hard. "I like you. I'd like to start dating you, like, for real."

"Okay." Lia nodded slowly. "But, you understand that I'm not going to stop working, right?" She asked. "I have something I want to do. I need every buck I can get and this is the best way I know how to make money. If we're going to be together, you need to understand that."

It was, in all honesty, a pretty tough pill to swallow. I knew I was being stupid but I wanted her all to myself. Yesterday was hot, sure, but it also made my heart ache a little. Still, I wanted this girl. The degree of my desire for her was just too strong. So... Yeah.

"Mhm," I said. "I won't lie, I do think I'll get jealous a few times. But, I want this. I want to see where this goes. So, yeah, I'm okay with you, you know, working."

The smile Lia delivered to me was so bright, it made all those worries of mine go away. It was at that moment that I knew I was fucked. Because, I quickly understood that if it meant seeing that smile, I'd do anything. I'd probably watch her get drilled by ten dudes or sleep with ten supermodels if it meant I could see that smile the next day.

Was that okay? I don't know.

"How about..." Lia suddenly started. "Listen, I just got a message from a girl asking for a session tonight. I know we were gonna go on a date, but... How about you join us?"

"What?"

"Wouldn't that be interesting?" She asked with a slight smile. "We could brighten someone's day and spend the night together at the same time."

"I don't know, I just..."

"How about we give it a try and see where it goes." She reached out and put her hand on mine. "You told me you liked what you saw last night, right? It's the same, just you'll be right next to us. I promise it'll be great."

I took a shaky breath.

"Would she be okay with that?"

Lia laughed.

"She's willing to pay me to fuck, Alice. I think there's not much she wouldn't be okay with."

And just like that, my plans for the rest of the day changed.

--

Once Lia left, I flopped back onto my bed and looked through my messages. Karly had sent me a few pictures of her baby bump and her boyfriend. I quickly scrolled over to her name in my (exceptionally short) list of contacts and called her.

She picked up in just a few seconds.

"Bitch! What's up?" Hearing her energetic voice made me laugh a little. "I was just telling Mike about our talk yesterday."

"Mike's the hunk who put a baby in you, right?" I asked.

"The very one." Krystal shuffled for a little bit before speaking again. "So, what's on your mind?"

I sighed.

"Nothing much, just felt like I needed to hear a voice that wasn't mine."

"That's deep."

"Not really."

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Shit. Should I tell her about Lia? Well, I figured she couldn't react too badly. If the call turned awkward or something I could hang up and never talk to her again. It was probably safe.

"Uh, let me tell you something."

"OH!" She cried out happily. "This sounds like boy trouble, am I right?"

"It's definitely some kind of trouble."

And so, in the next thirty minutes, I got her up to speed on these last few days of my life. It was... Relieving, strangely, to talk about all of this. Airing out my concerns and my hopes alike was something I didn't really know I was missing. I wondered if this was why something like therapy could work for people. Maybe it only worked here because I knew her. Regardless, we ended up sharing a lot.

"So, you're bi now? Cause you did have a boyfriend back in high school."

"I don't know what the fuck I am." I laughed. "I just know I like her. A lot."

"I'm sensing a 'but' coming in."

"But..." I breathed in. "She's, well, uh, she's a..."

"Come on, you can tell me. I won't judge. What is she? A nun? A teacher or something?"

"She's a prostitute."

There was dead silence on the phone as Krystal took the words in.

"You bought a prostitute?"

"NO!" I laughed nervously. "No, no. She, uh, she moved in next to me this week. I, sorta discovered that fact accidentally and one thing led to another and we went on a sorta date and yeah... That's about it."

"Oh. Shit."

"Mhm. Shit, huh?" I smiled. The absurdity of it all just hit me.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I mean, Krys, she's beautiful. You can imagine how pretty she must be to have literally made me realize I'm not entirely straight." Another nervous laugh, but this time she laughed back.

"I won't lie." She said. "This seems a little... Wild."

"Well, shit." That was all I could say. If Krystal was telling me this was wild, I was really in over my head.

"But, hey, if you want to have some fun, I guess there's nothing wrong with that."

"You really think so?"

"Hell yeah. If she gets paid for it I guess she has to be the fucking bomb in bed."

"Krys!" I laughed as she said 'what? I'm right'.

"But, listen..." She said with a slightly more serious voice. "Be careful."

"Hm?"

"I don't know, just try not to get hurt."

"... Alright."

Just like that, the conversation was over. So many different thoughts were swirling in my head. But, I was sure about one thing. Whatever happened between me and Lia, I was going to commit. Yes, I was way out of my comfort zone, but I was also pretty excited.

Just thinking about what we'd be doing in a few hours had me feeling warm. I tried to focus on other stuff like tv or studies, but I couldn't get Lia's face out of my mind. A bright grin, eyes crinkling at the corners, pink irises looking back at me, silver-blonde hair. It was all so hypnotizing. I needed to get it out of my system.

I looked around and found my tablet on my bed. It was like a spirit was possessing me, the way I walked over to it, and quickly reached for my pen. Just like that, I started to draw her.

This image that was plaguing my mind, I needed to get it out of my system. So, I lied down on my bed and put the tablet up against my knees and tried to translate the image in my head into reality.

That eyes, like the stars themselves. That smile, like a blooming flower. Hair like a river of light. I lost track of time. Before I could even realize it, the sun had disappeared and the moon was making its entrance. My phone vibrated next to me.

Lia: Hey <3

Startled, I reached for it. I had forgotten our... arrangement. I answered back with a hello of my own and looked back at my drawing. The skeleton of it was finished, but I needed to work on the details. Oh, well. I'll finish it tomorrow.

Lia: so

Lia: I talked to her and she said she's down for a threesome

My heart rate sped up. Holy shit. That's what I had agreed to, huh? Just a day ago I was a sexless husk, now I was going to be in a fucking threesome. How did things get to this?

Lia: are you still on board?

I breathed in and replied:

Me: yeah

Lia: Great!

Lia: She's here already, come over whenever and we'll get started ;)

Wait, she was already here?

I put on some of my nicer jeans and a basic white shirt and went out into the hall. The lights were just dim enough for nobody to be able to see my face, not that there was anyone else there. Still, it was small comfort as I was about to do one of the wildest things of my life.

I stopped just outside of Lia's door. Breathing in, I hesitated. Did I really want to go through with this? I didn't know whether I'd get jealous or whatever. I didn't know whether I'd even enjoy this. Second, third and fourth thoughts were flooding into my system as the door suddenly opened.

"Hey!"

As soon as I saw that smile and that ecstatic voice, all those thoughts disappeared in a gust of wind. Lia was there in front of me, wearing a frilly dress and some pink bracelets. I was about to say hi when someone else appeared beside her.

"Oh? Is this her?"

Whoa.

The woman that walked up to us was the opposite of Lia in many ways, but just as beautiful. Raven-black hair shaved at the left side and combed over the right. A black, sleeveless top. Black jeans and black nail paint with a confident smirk painted on her face. She was skinny, but not boyish. As soon as she saw me, she reached towards me for a handshake.

"Hey, name's Kiya."

"Um, hi. I'm Alice."

"Oh," she turned towards Lia. "You weren't kidding, she really is adorable." That got me blushing furiously.

"Don't scare her off!" Lia chuckled, pulling me gently into the room. "This is her first time doing anything like this."

"Yeah, saying that out loud won't make me more nervous at all." I sarcastically replied.

"You two are cute together, by the way."

"Don't bring up anything I told you, please," Lia asked her.

"I'm just saying." Kiya leaned against Lia's kitchen counter.

So, what exactly were we supposed to do now? How did a threesome start? I'm a medicine major. There's way too much ambiguity in all of this for my liking.

"So, um..." I scratched the back of my head. "Lia told me you, uh..." I stopped, hoping she'd catch my drift.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You know, you wanted to..."

"Hm?" I was about to try to find another way to ask, but then I caught her trying to hold back a laugh.

"You're messing with me." I crossed my arms and she basically cackled.

"Sorry, sorry. Seeing you try to maneuver around what we're here to do is pretty fucking entertaining."

"To answer your question," Lia stepped in, "yes, this one asked for my services but changed it to a threesome when I pitched the idea."

"I actually haven't done this before either." Kiya shrugged. My eyes widened. I was surprised to hear that. "I wanted to see what it was like."

"Oh... So we're all rookies?"

"Not all of us," Lia responded shyly, but behind that timid gesture, I knew there was enough sexual experience to write at least three biographies.

"Oh." That was all I could say.

"Well, let's get this show on the road!" Kiya knelt down, wrapped her arms around Lia's legs and picked her up, carrying her all the way to her bedroom as Lia playfully shrieked and punched her back lightly.

Well, this is happening. I shook my head, following behind them.

Kiya and Lia were already half-way undressed, sitting on Lia's bed, by the time I got there. Lia was beautiful as always, but I took a moment to appreciate Kiya's physique. I didn't know anything about her, but I could infer from her seriously toned stomach that she was definitely either an athlete or worked out as a hobby.

"I've been itching to get my hands on you again for a while," Kiya whispered to Lia loud enough for me to hear.

Again? Well, damn.

"The less talking you do, the better then." Lia spun as she threw aside her bra and panties, and straddled Kiya.

They started kissing as I stood there, clueless as to what to do with myself. It felt like I was watching a porn scene. Kiya's hands went to Lia's back, scratching her gently in a way that made Lia gasp into her mouth. That smirk turned into a grin and Kiya started kissing Lia's neck. Lia pushed her onto her back and they began making out properly.

Although I was still wondering what to do, I did get one idea. As they kissed passionately, with Lia dragging her tongue along Kiya's bottom lip and the other girl snatching it into her mouth, I stuck my hands down my jeans and started massaging my pussy.

I figured if I was basically watching a porn scene, I may as well act like it. They had other ideas though.

For a moment, Lia started planting kisses on Kiya's cheek, turning her head so that coincidentally she ended up staring at me.

"Come 'ere," Kiya ordered and I could hear, I could sense the raw lust in her voice. I did as instructed, taking a seat next to them.

"So, what do I..." Before I could finish my sentence, Kiya lifted herself up with Lia still on her lap, pulled me into her, and kissed me on the lips.

Yeah, my eyes popped. For a solid five seconds, my brain was as frozen as a Windows laptop stuck at the boot screen. It took Kiya sticking her tongue out and seeking entrance into my mouth for me to react. My jaw lowered automatically and soon, I was having my first (sober) french kiss with another woman. Her lips were softer than her tough exterior led me to believe they'd be.

I replied in kind, trying to apply the same tactics that I'd used when kissing my high school boyfriend. A light pull, a nibble here and there. Eventually, I got lost in the thought of "holy shit, I'm making out with another girl". I took a moment, pulling away from Kiya and looking into her eyes to see if she was thinking the same thing.

"Whoa," Kiya said. "Lia didn't warn me about that."

"About what?" I asked.

"That look you just had." She kissed my chin before replying again. "Made my heart melt. And that doesn't happen easily."

"I called dibs."

"Fine," Kiya said with a chuckle. I couldn't follow their conversation but then Lia pulled me into a kiss and I forgot all about it.

Then, Kiya gestured at Lia to get off her lap.

"Time to go get my baby."

"Huh?" I asked.

Kiya reached over to a backpack I hadn't noticed and pulled something out.

"Ah, Old Reliable."

"Still as big as I remember."

I couldn't say anything. I was staring at a strap-on. Like, an actual strap-on. I had seen one before when that couple was banging Lia, but now I was staring at one up close and personal. An item that, if Kiya's subtle glance at me indicated anything, was probably going to be inside of me soon.

"How about we give the rookie the honors of going first?" Kiya asked Lia.

"If you're okay with it," Lia told me.

I was feeling brave. The earlier make-out session had planted a seed of courage into my heart. This felt... A lot better than I was expecting it to be. It helped that Kiya was entirely too charming. The way she carried herself like everything around her was casual let me feel a little more secure about all of this.

"Alright."

"Perfect." Kiya grinned. I took my clothes off, till I was lying on the bed, naked with Lia at my right and Kiya between my legs, tying on the strap to herself.

"Oh, wow." She leaned forward and put her hands on both sides of my body, with the plastic dildo hovering above my pussy. "You look even better under me."

"That's good to know. I'll put it on my resume." I nervously cracked a joke as Kiya separated my legs. Lia started massaging my chest, kissing my cheek, and playing with my hair as Kiya pressed the dildo into my entrance.

"Oh..." I sighed out a breath of anxiety. I had been fucked before, but this was new.

"I'll be gentle... At first, anyway." Kiya winked at me and pushed in.

In one long thrust, she penetrated me.

"Agh." My back arched a little. At that moment, I realized just how long it had been since the last time I had real sex. Imagine not eating pizza for a few years and suddenly being gifted two slices. I hadn't fully understood what I'd been missing.

I closed my eyes as Lia squeezed on my breasts a little bit harder and Kiya went a little bit faster.

"Oh, fuck." Having my eyes closed heightened every sensation. "Fuck!"

"Okay, speeding up. Is that good?" Kiya asked.

"Yes!"

"Perfect."

Kiya did exactly that. Thrusting her hips faster and stronger, I took Lia's hand into mine and squeezed.

12