My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're enjoying it, right?" Lia asked me softly.

"Mhm!"

"Good. Kiss me."

She planted her lips against mine as my body started rocking back and forth, with Kiya settling into a smooth rhythm. She was good at this. Lia could probably confirm. The thought did make my heart ache a little, but with Kiya starting to fuck me properly, it quickly disappeared.

Lia's lips and mine danced as Kiya pushed further and further until.

"AH!"

"It's all the way in," Kiya noted. "Good girl, it'll be way easier now."

And yeah, it was. Lia kept her assault on my mouth going as Kiya fucked me. And now, the slight pain had been replaced by a burning pleasure. I wrapped my legs around Kiya in hopes of pulling her further in. She was far too good at this. Lia reached down and as we kissed, as Kiya screwed me, she toyed with my clit.

Maybe what happened next happened because of how long I'd gone without fucking someone. But, yeah, I came.

"OH FUCK!" Lia separated and stared into my eyes as I came, shaking while Kiya stopped to watch too.

My eyes were still closed. I fell back, feeling like if I went to sleep now, I might not wake up again for another month.

"Wow," Kiya said. "You really are fucking hot when you want to be."

I was too out of things to make a remark back.

I passed out for what had to be a solid thirty minutes. Thankfully, unlike the last time, I did manage to wake up before the party was over. My eyes fluttered open as slurping noises came into my ears. I furrowed my brow and lifted myself up to look around.

Kiya and Lia were eating each other out in a 69 next to me.

"You're really talented at that, fuck!" Kiya said as I shook my head to try to wake myself.

"It's almost like I make a living out of it," Lia replied cheekily as she pulled on Kiya's clit with her lips, earning another curse out of her.

Maybe it was because I was sleepy, but I quickly started fingering myself.

"Oh?" Kiya looked up, noticing me. "Look who's back in the land of the living. That was quite an orgasm."

"Uh, thanks?"

Kiya laughed.

"Come here."

"I don't think there's enough space for..."

"You're wrong." Kiya shook her head. "Lia, move your legs like..." From that position, she lifted Lia's knee and pulled her leg to the side. "Okay, good. Now, I do the same and... Alice."

"Yeah?"

"See where you fit in now?"

"Oh."

I hadn't known this position existed. Basically, once I slotted myself in, we'd all be eating each other out. I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. It took a few more adjustments, but soon, we formed a circle of legs and warmth.

"You can thank me later," Kiya said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For making you cum twice."

"But I only..."

Then, her tongue connected with my asshole. I blanked out fully. Nearly screaming into Lia's pussy, who was laughing about all of this ahead of me, I split my legs further apart to let her dive deeper into what had to be my biggest surprise yet. Kiya didn't hold back either. She lapped away at my ass fervently, gripping my butt cheeks so that she could hold me down and eat me out like a buffet.

I couldn't believe it.

"Hey, I'm still here." Lia laughed.

"R-Right." And so, I started eating her out. In a few seconds, all you could hear in the room were lips smacking against skin and me, drinking up Lia's juices which were so, so fucking sweet. I was breathing heavily in no time at all. Kiya noticed and eased up.

"Nope." She said. "I want to cum this time too."

"On it," Lia stated happily.

"Ohhh, that's nice." I couldn't see it, but I could hear Lia's lips smacking faster against Kiya's pussy. "Worth every fucking buck."

Lia laughed as Kiya started licking my butt again. Was it possible to cum without touching your pussy? I was about to find out.

Nothing touched me down there. All I felt was Kiya's tongue fucking my butt as my body started to shake again. Something about the impending orgasm made me try to match Kiya's speed on Lia's pussy. The girl moaned so loudly, I wondered if the people downstairs could hear her. I guess Lia is a screamer.

"Good, good, a little more! I..." I didn't even know what I was doing at this point, but once I felt Lia's clit with my lips, I focused all of my attention on it.

With Kiya's tongue in my ass, my lips surrounding Lia's clit, and Lia eating out Kiya like the pro she was, we all broke.

"FUCK!"

"Oh!

"HA!"

One by one, the bed shook as we spasmed.

With long breaths, we came down from a cloud of Orgasm Heaven.

And just like that, my first threesome ended.

--

"Can I have your number?" Kiya asked me.

"O-Oh, why?" I asked as I put my clothes back on. It was 12 am and because Kiya couldn't stay over, I basically decided to go back home too.

"I dunno, thought you were pretty cool."

"Really?" I asked. "I mean... I didn't do much."

She laughed.

"And if you give me your number you'll almost definitely have the chance to do more." Kiya winked.

"Oh..." Hearing that, I typed my number into her phone.

"Thanks, beautiful." She pecked me on the lips before turning to Lia. "Is that enough?"

Lia was counting dollars behind me.

"Mhm. Thanks for the business. Stay safe."

"You too." They shared an equally quick kiss and Kiya left the room.

"So," Lia turned to me. "How was that?"

"... I really feel like I've been missing out." I admitted.

"Well," she snaked a hand around me and pulled me into a hug. "With me here, we'll absolutely make up for lost time."

We shared a few laughs, but one concern kept reappearing in my mind.

What did this mean for us? Even if there was another woman involved, I'd just had sex with her for the first time. Like, real non-drunk sex.

Where were we going with all of this?

12