My Neighbor's Kinky Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
I figure its time Gwen meets her daughters boyfriend.
5.5k words
4.59
12.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

My Neighbor's Kinky Secret Ch. 2

This happened to be one of those rare times when Ralph was out of town on a collectible buying trip and my wife was gone over the weekend visiting her sister.

Looking out our kitchen window I spotted Gwen on their deck wearing something she rarely did, a bikini. I chuckled, knowing full well she was trying to lure me over.

She had turned into a sex machine as of late. She had asked me several times when I was taking her shopping again. I guess Ralph was afraid to take her into the adult book stores.

Since we had learned her deep dark secret about her fascination with golden showers, she had gotten more aggressive in soliciting sex. She still blushed though and tried to act innocent, but her unleashed sex drive was pretty obvious. Ralph seemed to be enjoying himself with all this.

As she was puttering on her deck she would occasionally look over to see if I was out on our deck. Finally, she picked up one of her books, the kind she likes, and reclined on her lounge, glancing over her book from time to time to see if I happened to be out.

A thought struck me suddenly, It occurred to me she had never met her daughter's boyfriend. I assumed she had maybe seen him at a distance, but I was reasonably certain she had never seen him up close. I wondered if she would know who he was if he met him.

I called him, "Jason, how quickly can you be over here?" I asked.

"Real quick," Jason replied. "I'm only a few blocks away lining up more lawns," he added.

It seemed like less than a minute later Jason pulled up in his new pickup. He had done quite well in his lawn mowing business I had set him up in. Of course with me being the silent partner, I also had done well, plus I got to screen the girls he hired, which I enjoyed. And then there was Ralph and Gwen's daughter, Pamela who I also enjoyed in a variety of ways.

"What's up boss?" he said as I invited him in.

"Have you ever met Pamela's mom?" I asked.

"Nope," he replied quickly. Neither her or her dad," he added.

"Have you ever seen her mom?" I asked.

"At a distance once some time back. Saw her dad a few times, but never met him, or talked to either of them... Why?" he asked.

How'd you like to fuck her mom?" I grinned.

His eyes almost popped out of his head, "WOW!" he gasped.

"Ah, ah, well ah, damn, ah..."

"Come here," I said motioning for him to follow me into the kitchen.

"Check her out," I said pointing out our kitchen window toward where Gwen was lying on their deck next door.

He stared for some time. "Is she wearing a bikini?" he asked as he continued to stare.

I laughed, "Yeah, she is trying to lure me over there to fuck her," I chuckled.

Jason's mouth fell open as he spun around to look at me.

"You've... You've ah," he paused.

"Fucked her?" I completed his question.

I laughed. "Every way you can possibly imagine. In her mouth, her cunt, and her ass, over and over again. She is one hot lady. We just found out she is also into golden showers," I laughed.

A puzzled look came over his face, "Golden..." he paused.

"Showers. You know piss," I laughed.

This revelation clearly shocked him as his mouth fell even wider open when I said that.

"ARE YOU..." he blurted before stopping and looking to see if anyone else was in the house, "Kidding me?" he finished his question.

I laughed. "I told you, she is as fucking hot as they come," I said, glancing down and noticing his mule cock tenting his baggy shorts.

"Well maybe that's where Pam gets it then," he said as he turned to look across at Gwen in the lounge.

I laughed. "She wanting it all the time?" I chuckled.

"She wakes me up," he muttered as he stared out the window.

I burst into laughter. "Hey, I know what you mean, Debbie gets that way too. Must be something in our water," I laughed.

"Come on, follow my lead. Oh and for now, you will be Jerry instead of Jason," I laughed as I pulled him away from the window.

We went out the front door because I didn't want Gwen to see Jason until we walked up on their deck.

We went by the side of the house and as we got close enough, I yelled out.

"How is Ralph's beer supply?"

This startled Gwen and she lurched up from the lounge. Seeing Jason beside me she turned beet red and reached for the short beach robe she had worn over her bikini.

"Don't do that," I said laughing as I snatched it before she could get it.

"Gary," she whined as she made a feeble attempt to cover her boobs with her hands.

I laughed. "Calm down Gwen, this is Jerry, I sort of mentor him. Jerry, meet Gwen. I told you she was a hottie didn't I?" I grinned as I watched Gwen turn a deeper shade of red.

"Gary," she whined again.

Jason lunged forward extending his hand, "Pleased to meet you ma'am," he said bowing slightly in her direction.

This courtesy surprised Gwen who was then forced to extend her hand to shake his. This opened her bikini clad breast to his admiring gaze. He didn't miss this chance and stared at her breasts.

Jason grasped Gwen's small hand and shook it eagerly. This caused her breast to wobble and jiggle seductively, which I was sure was his goal in doing that.

"Oh my, a gentleman," Gwen cooed, glancing at me as he shook her hand and ogled her jiggling tits

"How bout those beers," I said clapping my hands together.

Gwen jumped up, "I'll get them," she said as she turned to head inside.

"I'll help," I said following close behind her firm bubble ass. I knew she would seize the opportunity to grab a shirt or something to cover herself.

She was a little peeved that I followed her, thus spoiling her chance to grab a shirt or something else.

"Why did you bring him?" she whined when we were inside.

"I wanted him to see how hot you are," I smiled.

"Oh sure," she scoffed. "I'm old enough to be his mother," she said giving me a disgusted look.

"You're still hot babe," I chuckled, as she rolled her eyes.

"For your information he has had my wife, and she loved it," I said.

"Are you serious?" she gasped. "DEBBIE," she said in disbelief.

"The kid is hung like a fucking mule," I laughed. "When Debbie saw that, she couldn't get enough of it. Hell he was over everyday until he lined up this hot chick he's banging now. He still comes by now and then, like today. He was disappointed when Debbie wasn't home, until I pointed you out through our kitchen window," I laughed.

She listened intently, and paused before responding. "Well if he has been with your wife, I doubt he will be interested in me," she said as she grabbed two beers from the fridge.

"You underestimate yourself babe. Remember the book store? Fuck you had all those guys hard the minute you walked in," I laughed.

"Well besides," she paused, "you said he has a girlfriend now," she added.

I laughed. "He does, and he tells me he fucks her all the time, and she loves to suck his mule cock, and yet, he still came by today," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes as she shook her head, clearly getting turned on.

"Come on, at least let him ogle your hot bod in that bikini for a while, then we'll leave," I laughed.

"You promise to behave," she said.

"I PROMISE!" I replied looking directly at her tits.

"You men are all alike," she said as she walked past me holding the two beers in front of her boobs.

I grabbed one for her and followed.

She gave Jason his beer and turned to give the other one to me.

"Got one. That one's yours," I laughed as I plopped on the lounge patting the space beside me.

She paused, considering other options, then rolled her eyes again and walked over to sit next to me.

"Doesn't she have a hot body Jerry?" I smiled as I leaned back and eyed her up and down.

"Oh quit it," she said blushing as she held her beer up to hide her boobs.

"Yes!" Jason blurted, responding to my comment.

I laughed. "Well your having an effect on poor Jerry here," I chuckled, nodding to the tent in his baggy shorts.

Jason made no attempt to conceal this as he stared at Gwen's tits while sipping his beer. He did however, blush.

"So, you still with that hot little number Jerry," I asked.

He blushed even more as he nodded, "Yeah," he replied.

I leaned over to Gwen. "She likes to suck that huge cock of his," I chuckled.

Gwen blushed. "Ain't that right Jerry?"

He shrugged his shoulders, clearly embarrassed.

"She loves to swallow your load too. Ain't that right?" I laughed. "She sucks his cock and swallows his cum, who could ask for anything more? Right Jerry?" I grinned.

"GARY, you're embarrassing him," Gwen blurted.

"Oh I like to give him a bad time," I laughed.

"She like it in her butt too Jerry?" I asked, chuckling.

"Gaaary..." Gwen whined.

"I know she does, cause he already told me. Didn't you Jerry?" I laughed.

"This chick he is with is a wild one," I said as I elbowed Gwen,

"Check out the tent he has pitched in his shorts Gwen," I laughed. She blushed.

She had been staring at this protrusion in his shorts since she sat down. Jason did nothing to conceal it. He was staring at Gwen's tits. Both of them were beet red, which cracked me up.

"I think he wants to see your tits babe," I laughed.

She blushed again as she pushed me and swatted my shoulder.

"Step over her Jerry and let Gwen get a close up of that bulge of yours," I chuckled.

"Oh Gary... No!" she lurched over against me. She did not stop looking at Jason's tent however.

"Come on, get over here!" I repeated more forcefully.

Jason took a deep breath and rose to his feet. Red faced, he stepped over. His huge cock practically bursting through his baggy shorts. He said nothing as he crossed over and stood directly in front of Gwen.

Gwen's mouth was open and she was breathing in gasps as she stared at the bulge just in front of her face. Her nipples poked at her bikini top, standing rock hard.

I chuckled. "I think she likes the close up Jerry, look at her nipples," I nodded toward her tits.

Jason was staring at them poking through her bikini bra.

I reached behind her neck and deftly untied her top. "Let's give you a better look at those nipples," I said as her top fell down revealing her firm tits and rock hard nipples.

Gwen did nothing. As if she was mesmerized by the size of Jason's cock, she just stared at his enormous bulge.

"Your turn buddy," I laughed. "She showed you her tits, now you show her your cock," I added.

Her bikini bottoms tied on each side and I reached and untied the side closest to me. If she noticed, she didn't say or do anything. She was clearly mesmerized by his bulge.

I reached around her back and untied the other side. The thin panel covering her pussy fell down.

I stood up and stepped away from them as I pulled one of my mini video cameras out of my pocket. People carry combs, or pen knives, I carry video cameras. I turned it on and began by scanning their back yard. I panned slowly in their direction, finally coming to Gwen sitting with her tits exposed and because I had untied her bikini bottoms, it looked like she was naked, which in essence she was.

Jason stood inches away in front of her. Her focus was entirely on him lowering his baggy shorts. Satisfied this would be a good start to what was going to happen, I moved back over and sat down beside her.

Jason hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts and slowly began pushing his baggy shorts down. I was catching all of this on video.

Gwen sat there wide eyed as she watched Jason pushing his shorts lower and lower. He never wears underwear. Her eyes got even wider as the thick base of his mule cock came into view.

I wondered if Gwen's daughter Pamela kept him trimmed up down there, because there was not much hair around his cock.

The lower he pushed his shorts, the more of his cock Gwen could see. Because absolutely all of her attention was on what Jason was revealing, she was oblivious to me panning from him pushing his shorts down to her wide eyed attention on his cock.

She stared intently as she began squirming on the lounge chair. Her breathing was accelerated as she watched Jason's cock come more and more into view. I reached down and pressed a finger into her cunt. It was as wet as I imagined it would be.

As hard as Jason's cock was he could only push his shorts down so far before he had to reach and move his cock to one side to be able to get the waist band of his shorts over it.

Gwen was transfixed as she finally saw the size of it. She was breathing like a steam engine and her nipples stood rock hard as she stared at his cock.

Jason held his cock and leaned forward, swiping the drooling head of it across Gwen's lips. His pre cum coated her mouth as he swiped it across her cheek and up to her forehead.

Back and forth, and up and down, he swiped his cock, leaving a trail of pre cum as he went.

He crouched down a bit and swiped hjs cock across her tits, pausing and pressing it hard on her rigid nipples. Being next to her, I got great close ups of this.

Jason had come a long way from the shy awkward kid who fucked my wife to what he was now. I attributed this to my wife and Pamela, as well as the girls he had working for him, since I knew full well he had done them too.

I was finger fucking her as he ran his cock all over her. Her body quaking and convulsing added to her soft moans and wet cunt showed me she was having an orgasm as Jason continued teasing her with his cock.

Finally, unable to withstand it any longer, when Jason was swiping her lips again with the drizzling head of his cock, she lunged forward sucking several inches of it into her mouth.

In the same motion she wrapped her hand around it pushing his hand off, and began rapidly jacking him off as she sucked on the fat head. Her moans echoed as her body convulsed in what seemed almost like a continuous orgasm.

"FUCK JASON!" I blurted. "she's flooding my hand buddy."

It took a minute for that to sink in. Suddenly, she stopped sucking and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"I thought you said his name was Jerry," she mumbled as she continued pumping his cock.

"Yeah, I'm not sure why I keep calling him Jerry," I chuckled as I pumped my fingers in and out of her saturated cunt.

"So, his name is..." She paused, looking over at me questioningly while still pumping his cock.

"Jason," I said, smiling at her and licking my lips.

She turned back and sucked his cock in her mouth until she gagged, before pulling it out again and continuing to jack him off.

"As in my daughters boyfriend Jason?" she mumbled before sucking his cock back into her mouth.

I swear her cunt got wetter as I leaned in saying, "One and the same," in her ear.

When I said that, she had another orgasm.

I didn't think it would take Jason long to cum in his girlfriends mother's mouth, and it didn't.

He groaned, "Uuuuuuunnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhh," as he shot his cum load in her mouth.

Gwen locked her lips around the fat head of his cock as she pumped and squeezed his huge cock to get all of his load. I held the camera close enough to see her throat convulsing as she swallowed it.

When he was completely drained, Gwen held onto his cock, keeping the head of it in her mouth. I know she was probably hoping he would pee, but I didn't figure Jason was quite up to that yet.

Finally, after standing there for quite a while with his limp cock in her mouth, he pulled back, creating an audible pop as his cock popped out of her mouth.

"Jump up here Gwen," I said. "I want that tight asshole of yours," I said as I reached and lifted her over me. I grabbed her bikini bottoms and flung them out in their yard.

"You reach down there and put it in," I instructed her.

She reached between her legs, gripping my cock, she rubbed it over her saturated cunt for lube as she pushed it to her tight asshole.

As she settled down on me slowly, I felt the head of my cock begin to penetrate her tight sphincter.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as my cock pushed inside her asshole.

"She likes it in her ass too Jason," I chuckled. "Just like her daughter," I added.

As she slowly settled down on my cock, I reached behind her and undid the bikini top. Since I had already untied the string behind her neck, it fell into my hand and I flung it to a different section of their yard.

Jason stood with his mouth hanging open as he watched her taking my cock in her ass. He was staring and slowly pumping his limp cock which believe it or not, was showing some signs of stiffening already.

I guess watching his girlfriends mom getting fucked in the ass was turning him on.

Gwen was staring at Jason's limp cock as he pumped it.

She settled more and my cock sunk deeper into her asshole, until finally she was sitting completely on my lap with my cock deep in her ass.

She began raising and lowering, pumping my cock in and out of her ass as she stared at Jason's cock begin to come back to life in his pumping hand.

I reached under Gwen and lifted her with my cock in her ass, and slid back so I was on the lounge with her embedded on top of me. I reached down and pulled her legs up, giving Jason a good view of my cock deep in her asshole as well as her sopping wet bare cunt.

I handed Jason my camera, "Get this on video, it's going, so just point it," I said.

He shakily took the camera but he continued stroking his mule cock with his other hand as he panned up and down showing her legs spread open and my cock deep in her asshole.

"You do her daughter in her ass, right Jason?" I asked.

He said nothing as he stared intently at Gwen's wet cunt just over my cock deep inside her.

"JASON!" I shouted, getting his attention.

"You fuck Pamela's ass like this?" I repeated.

He hesitated, glancing up to see Gwen staring at his cock as he pumped it.

She obviously saw he had a camera in his other hand, although her attention was clearly on his cock. At first, I thought she would say something about being videoed, but she didn't.

He nodded.

Gwen saw him nod and groaned slightly.

"She like it?" I asked.

He again nodded.

"Does she suck that cock of yours like her mother just did?" I asked.

He nodded, glancing up frequently to see any response from Gwen.

"Does she swallow your cum like her mom just did?" I asked.

This time, he smiled slightly as he nodded again.

"Like mother, like daughter, huh Jason," I laughed.

He smiled and nodded again, his cock now almost fully erect.

Gwen was having what seemed like mini orgasms as I was asking Jason all these questions. I obviously already knew the answers, but I too was curious what her reaction would be.

Her constantly staring at Jason's hard cock gave me my answer.

"So if you marry Pamela, Gwen here will be your mother in law," I chuckled. "I think your mother in law wants you to put that big cock in her pussy," I added as Gwen moaned audibly with my cock up her asshole.

Gwen had come unglued when we double fucked her before, so I knew she would go nuts over Jason's big cock in her cunt with mine in her ass.

"Get over her buddy and shove that dick of yours in her," I laughed as I pulled her thighs a little higher opening up her wet cunt more.

"Just put the camera here where I can reach it," I said pointing to the table beside the lounge. He sat the camera on the table, and I turned it so it was facing us, even though I knew it would only catch my legs and probably Gwen's feet.

Jason straddled the lounge and sat down. He then scooted forward toward us. His cock already rock hard and aimed directly at Gwen's dripping wet cunt.

When the head of Jason's cock touched the wet lips of her cunt, she had a thunderous climax. I felt her ass clench my cock as her body convulsed and she flooded Jason's cock which was now beginning to penetrate her wet pussy.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12