My Neighbor's Kinky Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bucking and moaning and groaning as his cock slid into her. Each time he scooted forward, driving his huge cock deeper into her, she vibrated. Her firm abdomen jerking and heaving and her entire body convulsing.

Feeling Jason's mule cock penetrating her, combined with her clenching and bucking brought me to an immediate climax and I pumped her asshole full of my thick cum.

"Aaaaaaarrrgggggghhhhh," escaped my lips with no fore warning as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her. My cock was bathed in my cum in her ass.

Jason had more than half of his cock in her as he continued scooting forward and driving it deep with each scoot.

With my cock drained and now going limp, I was able to pull myself out from under her. I slid back until I was able to get up from the lounge.

Gwen laid back on the lounge with her firm legs wide as Jason fell forward on top of her naked body and drove his cock deeper into her.

I picked up my camera and got a close up of her licking my cum covered cock clean as Jason fucked her.

I moved to get closeups of his wet cock now much deeper inside her. He drove his cock in and his ass clenched, signaling he was pumping his cum in her cunt.

Jason groaned as he filled her. Gwen bucked and convulsed as she had another orgasm.

Finally, Jason slowly pulled his flaccid and cum coated cock out of her cunt, and stood up.

Gwen was sprawled on the lounge with her legs wide apart as cum oozed from her cunt and her asshole to puddle under her.

I reached and grabbed her hands, pulling her up to a sitting position on the end of the lounge.

"Grab my cock Gwen," I said.

She was gasping for breath as she feebly reached and gripped my flaccid cock in her hand.

I stood just in front of her as she held my cock just in front of her face.

"Check this out Jason," I said.

"I have to pee Gwen. Where do you want it?" I asked.

Her eyes opened wide as she blushed and glanced immediately at Jason, then back at my cock. This obviously shocked her and her first concern seemed to be Jason standing there staring at her.

"Where do you want it?" I repeated. "I have to pee I said," I added.

The look on her face was priceless as she looked at Jason and then my cock, and then Jason again. She said nothing.

Just then, I started to pee. The stream was slow at first as it arced down on her tits before gaining more force and coming up to her chin and finally her mouth.

She opened her mouth wider and I peed directly in there. Her mouth filled pretty quickly and the piss soon overflowed and ran down her chin to her tits and firm belly.

At a point, she closed her mouth and swallowed before opening it again quickly for me to pee more into her mouth.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow," Jason repeated over and over as he watched my peeing in her mouth. When she quickly swallowed a mouth full, "OH WOW!" he blurted.

Her hands immediately shot to her cum drizzling cunt. She pushed two fingers in from one hand, rubbing her clitoris with the other, as I peed in her mouth.

She moaned loudly as she furiously pumped her fingers in her cunt. I peed all over her face until she again opened her mouth to capture more of my piss as my flow dwindled.

At a point when my flow was slow enough, she sucked my cock into her mouth, swallowing the remainder of my piss until I was done.

Jason stood close to the lounge in a state of total shock. His cum coated limp cock dangling between his legs.

"Oh wow, oh wow," he repeated in almost a moaning fashion.

I backed away from her. "Try it, she fucking gets off on it buddy," I smiled as I stared down on her firm naked and writhing body.

Almost as if in a trance, Jason slowly moved up in front of her. He pulled his limp cock up to where it was aimed toward her face. She stared up at him and opened her mouth.

"Go ahead Jason," I urged him. "Piss in her mouth, she fucking loves it," I chuckled.

He stood there holding his cock for a moment before finally a stream of piss flowed from it hitting Gwen's neck before moving up to her open mouth.

I was standing off to one side with my camera and I moved to capture Jason peeing on her from different angles.

"This is wild!" he gushed as he peed in her mouth.

"Hey," I said. "She really gets off on it, look what she is doing with her hands," I laughed.

"Ralph got her into it and she goes wild with it," I added.

She swallowed Jason's piss, with his piss splashing all over her face when she closed her mouth to swallow before opening it again to take more.

Jason's flow slowed to a dribble and he leaned in as it slowed until he ended up slipping his limp cock in her mouth, which she sucked vigorously as she continued finger fucking herself.

"Oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Jason moaned as Gwen sucked hard on his cock. He reached and pulled her head forward fucking her mouth with his cock which had gotten rock hard again.

I attributed this to his youth. I mean fuck, he had already cum twice, but three times, come on.

But she was holding her own, finger fucking herself and having multiple orgasms as he was gripping her by her hair and fucking her mouth, driving his cock into her throat several times.

She was gagging and retching, but still having orgasms as he fucked her mouth until he howled. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!" He shot what cum he had into her mouth, releasing his grip on her hair she fell back on the lounge with cum drizzling out and onto her chin.

I captured all of this on video and had to chuckle when I thought about showing it to her husband. He had never met Jason either and I was certain he would recognize him at the wedding if Jason and Pamela got married. They had discussed it, but I had not heard if they made any definite plans.

She collapsed on the lounge. She had swallowed Jason's cum but some had missed her open mouth when she fell back. There was a pretty fair sized glob on her chin.

Jason and I pulled our clothes on and left the deck heading back over to my house. Gwen stayed sprawled on the lounge. Her legs spread wide with cum oozing out of her cunt and asshole.

Jason could not stop talking about what we had done to Gwen.

"She has a great body," he said. "Boy you can tell she works out," he rattled on. "I can't believe I peed in her mouth. And she fucking swallowed it!" he gushed. "She has a tight cunt don't she?" he continued. "Wow she loves to suck too," he went on. "She swallowed my cum too, WOW!" he exclaimed. "I don't think Pamela knows any of this," he added.

I laughed. "I highly doubt she has a clue how kinky her folks really are," I laughed. "Ralph gets his jollies watching other guys fuck her," I chuckled.

"NO SHIT?" Jason blurted. "Wow," he added.

"You should see if with Ted," I laughed.

"TED FUCKED HER TOO?" he blurted.

"Fuck," I laughed. "Ralph helped Ted get his cock in her asshole," I said.

"Wow," Jason said shaking his head.

I glanced out the kitchen window. "Hey," I laughed. "Follow me," I said as I headed to our sliding door.

Gwen had put on her light beach wrap and had the garden hose pulled up on the deck, and was hosing down the lounge chair and the area around it.

Jason and I stood at the fence watching her spray things down. I pulled my camera out to capture this because I knew it would be the perfect ending.

"HEY GWEN," I yelled. "DID YOU SPILL SOMETHING?" I chuckled.

Jason laughed too.

She did not turn to look at us as she continued spraying the area.

"YOU NEED SOME HELP WITH THAT?" I yelled. Again no response.

"YEAH, WE'VE GOT A COUPLE OF HOSES MA'AM," he laughed.

Without looking Gwen raised her middle finger flipping us both off.

"OH COME ON BABE," I laughed, "DON'T BE THAT WAY," I added with a chuckle.

She spun around, "WHERE IS MY BIKINI?" she shouted.

Her wrap was completely open in the front and her naked wet body was totally exposed.

"WOW!" I yelled. "HOT BODY!" I added.

"YOU'RE GORGEOUS MA'AM" Jason interjected.

A slight smile crossed her face as she shouted, "WHERE IS MY BIKINI" again.

I smiled and pointed to where I had tossed it on the lawn.

She looked and then turned the hose in our direction. We instantly ducked as the water hit the fence and over the top where we had been.

We crouched as the water streamed over the top of the fence. Finally it stopped.

Not wanted to be sprayed, we lingered for a moment before carefully edging our way up to peer over the top.

Just as I was about to peer over, I felt a blast of water from her hose drenching me. I ducked, covering my camera to keep it dry as I was literally hosed down. I had no idea how she could possibly be hitting me this directly because I knew she wasn't tall enough to see over the fence.

What I hadn't know was she had the step stool Ralph used to spy on my wife when she was sun bathing on our deck. He told me he used it to prune his shrubs, but I knew better. Gwen was using it to give her the advantage.

I scrambled as I heard Jason screaming, "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT," followed by Gwen's laughter.

She was drenching him as he was running. I managed to get beyond the range of her hose on the other side of our lawn and turned to see her finishing Jason off before she dropped back down on her side.

I crossed and went up on our deck where Jason stood dripping wet. I looked and saw Gwen laughing as she went in her house.

"I guess we had that coming," I chuckled.

12