All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Sexy Wife'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19628 months ago

Poor Richard died doing what he loved. Lucky Bruce is willing to die trying. Thanks for sharing. Cheers. Frankie

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Please continue!

Ray RobertsRay Roberts8 months ago

Pretty good account of a very predictable scenario, however I would have preferred a bit more build-up and comparison of the male lovers of this little hottie

JollyrogeringJollyrogering8 months ago

Nice! A plausible tale and a good ending.

I was pleased at your editing - nice an clean with no spelling errors and no 'tactical' errors in your train of thought.

You covered a lot of sexual territory with your voyeuristic background start. I also appreciated that you gave Richard his 'due' as a surprisingly robust lover plus the way your character accepted Cindy's minimalistic assessment of his first performance.

And the reason I appreciated your tale is because it follows through to a logical conclusion - selfishly so, but logical - and not too long!

PickFictionPickFiction8 months ago

Well done, as always, with a clever little twist. You don't associate your neighbor dying with getting a good woman, but you've pulled it off neatly. Good luck in the contest.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

LOL. This story reminds me of a time in my early 20's. I met a fellow passenger on a cruise ship. Mid 20's, gorgeous blonde Australian with a fantastic figure displayed nicely in a bikini.

We hooked up. I had thought myself reasonably experienced, even a tad kinky. But she just destroyed me over the next 14 days. 4 or 5 times a day, every day! All full sessions: few quickies. She loved to suck me to orgasm but I eventually had to limit her to two oral sessions per day on me. So that I could enjoy oral on her, then full sex. The trip was for 3 weeks but, as I said, two weeks almost killed me. She then wanted to hook up with another couple of guys as, she stated, she loved sex about 10 times a day! FFS. LOL. I knew when I was beaten and just said, "Go for it". Afterall, it was just a holiday romance. She would have fucked me to death. My spirit was willing but my flesh, eventually, became weak.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Would have liked it better if it was an ex-husband caught cheating. Killing him off set a bad tone for the whole story.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Morbid but funny and a great dream you can't hope to fore fill a man place after being fucked to death. Good story

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

Excellent story, S&F! Definitely hot to start with the backyard viewing and learning Bruce's speculations on the situation. Learning what shattered Bruce's expectations was a great twist leading to a fun ending. Best wishes in the contest! .

trousersnaketrousersnake8 months ago

Bit of a sudden change of pace from grieving widow to sex fiend. I found that unlikely... but the sexy bits were fun

BlissMaraBlissMara8 months ago

5 star fun!! As always, you create your scenes with gusto, add in a wicked twist, and let the reader revel in all the juicy detailed romping! Contest winner material!

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Excellent story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The backyard peekings are pretty erotic, your description of Cindy is definitely worth drooling over, but 60 year old Richard being such a satyr is unfortunately unbelievable. Also the change from a grieving widow to a insatiable bimbo is a little too rushed. But all in all its a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...