All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Shenanigans'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Good fun and not a lot of character depth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love the characters, but I wish there was more about the experience of actually fucking Sarah and Shayna, and more description of their bodies. I was really hoping for more scenes of them fucking each other, too. Maybe the next day when Sarah is putting out all day long, she could be getting throat-fucked with her head hanging over the edge of the bed, and Shayna wakes up and comes in and starts eating Sarah out.

Anyway, it's pretty hot - thanks!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for writing this story! It was well written, character development and plausible.

shypussshypussover 3 years ago
Fun

Fun read, I am ready for a pool party like that!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

An excellent, exciting read, great development, from voyeur of an exhibitionist to active participant. Sarah wants her own fun, but is generous towards Gabby making sure she has everything she's been missing.

alcova53alcova53over 2 years ago

Loved the story, would be a great story to have more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent - I really want to hear more of these characters! I especially liked the brazen action that both main characters take to forward their agendas. Would love to get more details, such as you provided more recently in Sibling Code. And Shayna definitely deserves to have serial multiple orgasms from different men and women licking her.

There, I felt even more like I could visualize the characters "directly" rather than by having read of them. Maybe those storylines could be merged to some extent? Marissa Espinosa could perhaps be a friend or cousin of Gabriella (since they're both Latina,) who invites her to another cookout, and then extolls the magnificence of David's tongue work on her, despite Marissa having become a paid concubine in the process of her adventures in that story. Maybe 'Concubine Heaven' is a destination for both Latinas, where they are paid for "hostess duties" at certain parties!

I know it's work, and you're not paid for it, but we've been waiting for years for more Shenanigans! More Sibling Code, too! Don't forget Trish, she's got a lot of potential, maybe to be tied up blindfolded, perhaps left as a gift to David? Or for all three of the women he fucked in that story and him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, well set up Bro. You make the Corps proud. Now keep it up, expand the interaction with the camera, the lights, the flerting and the love between the four. Have the girl kick the ass hole boyfriend out. Introduce your studs military friends to the three girls, have everyone go camping for a week where they switch and compare notes at the evening campfire. have fun with them up untill they are all knocked up and each Marine kneels to perpose to each girl. Have fun at the reception, then after the three couples exchange voews - let the fireworks begine again. Semper Fi Devel Dog !

Doc. Meade FMF 8404

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂 hehehhehehehehhe

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingabout 2 years ago

Love the story and so well played. Would there be a continuation with their adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell I love it !! Nice one.

Captcha

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgeralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a really fun fantasy, a quick read! Not exactly to my taste, but really fun. This is my take, obviously, and I hope the feedback is helpful.

David seems clearly the focus, the male protagonist who gets to fuck all the women and has insight, with Sarah the female dominant who "orchestrates things" but shares little of her experiences. She needs fleshing out, not just the stunt cocks and pussies she's apparently used to.

Sarah's experiences are almost absent, certainly lacking in depth, and I would like to hear more about what things are like FOR HER. I'd love to hear about a second MMF night, for example, with details such as what it's like to be double-poled, what each of their cum tastes like, etc., while e.g. David creates an FFM with Shayna and Gabby.

I am especially taken with the story of Shayna, who only recently started fucking women, and only because Sarah "made her" put out. I would like to hear more about her, the way she feels and fucks, who and how much and what it's like, not just Sarah and Gabby. Though all of them should be fucking frequently, of course!

David seems like he has recently been kind of going through a "drought" of sorts, and I would love to have him recruit another playmate (independently of Sarah?), maybe someone who often shares his bed and his other partners.

Shayna could perhaps also recruit someone for more Shenanigans! I'd love to hear about her and the new female friend sexing David on his patio, spying on Gabby and Sarah fucking down by the pool. In my fantasy, they're soon inspired, then Sarah texts David to come and help fuck Gabby!

Gabby is somewhat of a mystery, and I think she's ripe to become a totally awesome sex-bomb! Obviously, she's going to crave cock, and lots of it, but she needs to learn how to munch a rug, too, so she's part of the solution as well as having her needs met.

Clearly, the group needs another cock to keep all the women happy! David can build a strong friendship with someone who loves pussy like he does, or learns to, but isn't connected enough yet. "A friend in need is a friend indeed," as it were, perhaps someone new to town.

All in all, a "delightful romp," so to speak. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly sexy, I fingered myself throughout the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, it reminded me of my neighbors a little. I started swimming nude in my pool at night and noticed my neighbor and his wife started taking great interest in watching my nude. After that, I started sunbathing nude so they could have a better view of my breasts and bush. After a week or so of watching me, they decided to give me a house warming with a few bottles of wine. Before long, his cock was buried in my pussy and his wife was watching with interest. After he would cum, she would immediately go down on me and lick out his cum. One time he fucked my tits and came all over my face and tits and she immediately set to work licking up his cum off my face and tits. Sometimes she sits on my face while he fucks me. This threesome relationship is amazing and they have become the best neighbor I have ever had. For what it is worth, the writers style gets me incredibly wet while I read it and I can't stop fingering myself as I read. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great work!! The build up. The sexiness. I was wet the whole time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the writing. Love the care of each for the others. Love the fucking - I'm a group person.

sparkle8sparkle8over 1 year ago

OMG. I've read a lot of Literotica (and written a bunch too), but this one simply nailed me. I was hard the entire time. Great writing, outstanding dialogue, believable progression of events. Sarah is a phenomenal character. I hope you have used her again, because I plan to read all of your stories.

Roofer27Roofer27over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story! It had a lifelike flow. Most stories like this have a pause, like the author did not know where to go next, not this one!

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

an absolute scorcher! 🔥🔥🔥

Jimmyjohn566Jimmyjohn566about 1 year ago

An excellent, sensitive, restrained, imaginative writing and description but fully described the happs. Loved the way Sarah teased him him in a long welcome, the presents and the assurance he would have his time to enjoy her. The ‘doing it in the pool’ was excellently written keeping me on the verge all the time and the way the other two girls gently joined you very well described.

I shall be reading more of your stories. I hope you will be writing more.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Major erotica. Very sensual and steamy. Among the most artistic I have read. Excellent.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Exceptionally good, thoroughly enjoyed it, must be more to come surely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I was edging the whole time. I look forward to more.

BigNuts24BigNuts24about 1 year ago

I'm on edge waiting for part 2 We need to hear about the night with Sarah. Loved it!!!

Baloneypony66Baloneypony66about 1 year ago

Very well written, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexy as hell.

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

fun little sex romp,,liked it, everybody had a good time,,feel good story..

ShadowLrknShadowLrkn9 months ago

Very well written. Erotic but not crass, believable characters, just enough back story and build-up. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story. A follow up on their escapades would be cool

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Would love a follow up.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Upon further review, my second reading, I've upgrade the story to 5 stars.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I hope you e revisited this sordid tale

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve been reading for years but this had to be my all time favorite. From the well build and still very sexy suspense, the believable story arcs, the sexiest sex and the subtile, to the somehow sexy checking for consent: all just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More. NOW!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed it. Good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a story? --(Lost in fantasy world)--Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Exceptional writing, certainly one of the better eroticas I've read. It makes the characters feel real, engaging, and not just objects. Very well done. Certainly looking foreword to the next chapter!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous