My Neighbor's Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Later that day my submission is confirmed.
3.6k words
4.54
31.5k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marissacd
marissacd
101 Followers

Chapter 02 - Confirmation

So many thoughts went through my head. I had just agreed to be my neighbor's lawn boy. I'd admitted to being a submissive, and to crossdressing. I'd displayed myself in panties, shaved legs and painted toes. i'd called him my Dominant. I'd washed his feet. I'd worshipped his feet. I'd admitted my desire to suck cock while staring at his. Then he'd dismissed me. I felt diminished, and humiliated. Yet, I had never been so turned on and excited. I had fantasized about Edmund, and although there was no sex in the traditional sense, i'd had the most erotic encounter of my life. My little cock ached with excitement, and I stroked it wildly for only a few moments, reliving the encounter, I climaxed quickly, dribbling out my meager squirt. It did little to take the edge off of my excitement.

The text came about three hours later. It was getting to be early evening, and I was beginning to wonder if i'd hear from him again today.

It said, "I have another domestic task for you if you are interested, marissa. Wear something appropriate. Be here in 30 minutes. Let yourself in."

My heart skipped a beat. My emotions felt like they would wash over me like a tsunami. I calmed myself down by taking deep breaths and reminding myself that this was what I had been dreaming of. I spent 20 minutes trying to get my makeup as perfect as I could. I kept it as simple as I could, knowing I didn't have time to mess it up and fix it. That left me only 10 to dress and make it back across to Edmund's house. I put on a blue sundress that came to mid-thigh, highlighting my legs, which I felt was my best feature. Underneath, I wore a matching blue bra and panties. Placing my auburn wig just so, I added black Mary Janes, a few bracelets, earrings and a pearl necklace to complete my look. I felt like a 1950's housewife. I was happy with how I looked, and I hoped Edmund would be pleased. I have never been more terrified, nor excited, in all my life. What if he didn't like how I looked? I would surely die.

I held my breath as I re-entered Edmund's house and proceeded to his living room. He was reading as I walked in. He put down his tablet and looked at me. His eyes devoured me. I felt so completely on display, as I awaited his judgement.

He smiled. "Turn around, let me see you."

I turned slowly, like a model showing herself for the audience. My audience of one watched, and finally, after eons, said, "marissa, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir," I replied, a great relief washing over me. His approval melted my fears and stilled my nerves, I felt accepted and appreciated for who I am.

"Remember, whenever you are in this house, you are always to dress as marissa. I know you like to dress that way, and I like to see you that way. So it'll be a rule. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand. Thank you for the opportunity to be marissa in your presence."

I stood waiting for him to say something else, but there was only silence. I broke it, finally, by asking, "Sir, you said something about a task that I could do for you?"

"Yes, go into the kitchen. You'll see a recipe. Make it for me. I'm sure you'll find what you need. I'm going to work out."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir," I said with much happiness in my voice. I was being called upon to serve him again. I already knew Edmund was a vegan, and I found a simple recipe for a vegan one-pot Asian pasta that wouldn't take much time or make much mess. As the meal was simmering, I took it upon myself to clean his kitchen. I found myself quietly singing "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. I also put a bottle of Reisling that I found in his wine rack into the freezer to chill. I set his dining room table, with a place setting for one. He didn't say, "make it for us," and I didn't want to presume. After an hour, he came up from his basement gym, all sweaty and masculine and sexy. I wanted him so bad. He said he would shower and be down soon. I informed him that it would all be ready when he was. I finished preparations, making sure everything was as perfect as I could arrange it. He came down dressed casually for dinner in a pressed button down shirt, perfectly seemed dress pants, and leather house slippers, looking in every detail the Master of his domain. He wore a cologne that I later learned was Creed Green Irish Tweed, and he smelled amazing. Such a beautiful Man.

I plated his food, and poured his wine. He bid me to kneel at his side while he ate. He petted my hair occasionally, but was mostly engrossed in a magazine article. I basked in his presence, content to be near him, and to have served him. After he finished, he rose, towering over my kneeling form. I looked up into his eyes. "marissa, the pasta was tender and delicious. You chose wine, anticipating my wishes, and your selection was spot on. I am pleased."

"Thank you, Sir," I replied, so happy to have done well in his eyes.

"You may eat now in the kitchen. After you've cleaned up from dinner, come into the living room," he ordered. And with that, I was left alone to rise and clear his place. I sat in the kitchen and enjoyed a small portion of the meal I had made him. I was suddenly conscious of my figure, and wanted to be sure I didn't overeat. After washing and tidying up, I checked my appearance in the bathroom mirror, then made my way to the living room.

He was in his lounge chair again, and I took my place without prompting, on my knees in front of him. He lowered the leg rest and motioned me forward, between his legs. His hand caressed my cheek and I looked up at him, longingly.

"You've done well, marissa. So I think you should be rewarded. What sort of reward do you think is appropriate?"

We both knew what I wanted, but he wanted me to say it. I remembered my earlier instruction about being explicit in my requests. "Sir, if it pleases you, I would like to suck your cock. You are my Dominant, and I am your submissive. I love pleasing you, and I want to please you in the most intimate way. Nothing would make me happier."

He smiled and said, "My cock is a gift to you. It is a reward for your service to me. I will sometimes allow you to worship my cock when you have demonstrated your servitude to me in other ways. From time to time, when you serve me, if I am pleased with the results I may allow you to worship me. However, I may also chose not to allow you that honor. Your worship of my cock is entirely at my discretion, You should not come to expect it every time."

He paused, to let that sink in. "Treat each act of servitude for its own rewards, and do not make assumptions or develop expectations. Live in the present, and immerse yourself in serving me at that time, in the way that I have chosen. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand," although my head was spinning, and I was by no means sure i'd fully grasped his meaning. "I am honored to be your submissive, and I am grateful for every opportunity to please you in any way you determine."

He continued, with this reassurance, "Do not assume that if I chose not to have you worship my cock that I am displeased. There may be other reasons for my decision." A stern warning followed, "In fact, you can rest assured that you will know when I am not pleased."

"Sir I understand that you will chose the time, place and nature of my service to you. I will do my best at all times, and will try very hard never to be disappointed by your decisions."

"Very good, marissa. Remove my pants now. I am going to give you a reward."

Hands trembling with excitement, I removed his slippers and reached up and unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants, and pulled them and his briefs down while he lifted his hips to allow it. Now before me lay the object of many fantasies, and his cock was all that i'd dreamed of. Large, and thick and veined, with a perfectly shaped corona, accompanied by a pair of massive and completely hair-free balls. He removed his shirt, and now sat before me naked. Beautiful and fit and muscular and so unbelievably sexy.

"You are about to cross a new line, and become my cocksucker, marissa. There is no going back to how things were. We will not be friends in the sense that we were before. You are in fact my submissive already. My servant. My sissy." I blushed profusely at that last remark.

"Look at my cock. It is your calling to worship it. To suck it. To consume my ejaculate. If that is what you want, then humble yourself before me. Beg, sincerely, beg, to be my cocksucker."

I hesitated not one nanosecond, so turned on I was by his words, his naked body, and his throbbing, hard cock. "Sir, more than anything. I long to be your cocksucker. I have dreamed of this moment from the day I met you. You are beautiful and powerful and kind. Your body is my temple; every muscle is so hard and so lovely. Your cock is majestic. It is my altar, and I would do anything, anything you ask, for the honor of worshiping it."

He smiled. "Very well, you may begin"

I began by kissing the head of his beautiful cock. I kissed it reverently, and again. I rubbed his cock on my face, adoring it. I wanted every experience and all at once. I kissed my way down to his balls, smothering them in adoration. I licked my way back up to the crown, and took him past my lips and into my mouth for the first time. I was so overwhelmed with lust for this Man, I forgot to breathe.

Alas, as a new cocksucker, my motions were clumsy and my technique was weak. My Master was a patient man, however. He guided my movements, set the pace, instructed me on what pleased him best. "Take your time, marissa, we have all evening. Listen to my sounds, and feel the reactions of my body. You will learn what to do over time, and you will become an excellent cocksucker."

Every word of encouragement, every correction of my technique brought me ever further into his realm. I became an instrument for his most intimate pleasure, and nothing more. I listened and learned and felt my skills improving already. His cock responded ever more to my attention. A drop of pre-cum formed on the tip, and I captured it on my tongue. 'A taste of things to cum,' I said to myself, smiling inwardly at the pun.

"That's it, marssa. You're doing well now. Sweet gurl. Keep doing that. Suck my cock, you pretty little slut. Tell me how you feel about it."

I pulled my mouth away just long enough to respond, "Oh Sir, your cock is so good. So hard and hot and beautiful. I love it so much. Thank you for letting me suck it." I wished I could take him deeper, but I had not capacity to overcome my gag reflex at this point. I vowed to myself that I would learn, so that I might please him more."

I worked my way back to his balls. I alternately took each into my mouth, cradling them with my tongue, bathing them. I imagined feeling the sperm inside, soon to be filling my mouth. I stretched my mouth and managed to encapsulate both of his orbs at once. his cock rested upon my face as I held the factory of his masculinity in my mouth. He rested his legs on my back, clenching my head between his thighs.

"Look at me," he commanded. We looked into each others' eyes. I fell in love with him at that moment. This was not longer a fetish or a fantasy of mine. This was my true life, my true calling. He was my true Love, Master, Dominant, and Owner. A wave of calm washed over me as the last degree of power flowed from my mind into his. He held my gaze for a long minute, and during that time I slobbered all over his balls. Finally he released me from his eyes and his legs, I proceeded back up his shaft to taste again the pre-cum that had formed.

The cocksucking session lasted an hour, perhaps, or more. My jaw and knees ached, but I chased away the pain. I would deal with that tomorrow. I never wanted it to end, yet, I needed to complete the act. I was desperate to make him cum, because it was the ultimate pleasure that I could provide, but also, selfishly, because I so much wanted his cum. I wanted to feel it burst forth into my mouth, I wanted to swallow his seed, and I wanted to incorporate the product of his body into my own. I wanted to know that henceforth, part of my very being would be made up of that which he produced, in his balls. I would be his, forever.

At last, I felt his hands upon my head, and I sensed the growing stiffness in his shaft, and I knew it was happening. His powerful hands took over the motion. He began fucking my mouth, with urgency. He pushed deeper into my mouth. I surrendered to his power and his drive. I pushed away any fear that might have invaded, and just relaxed and trusted him. A series of exclamations marked his crossing of the edge, and I felt his cock head swell.

The first pulse was huge, and shot deep into my mouth. I nearly choked, but his hands moved my head back to allow me to adjust, keeping just the head of his cock between my lips. The second blast landed on my tongue, and gave me my first real taste. More on that shortly. He pushed me back down, to receive three, four and five in rapid order, the latter of which produced as much cum, in my estimation, as the best of any entire ejaculation of mine, ever. Two or perhaps three more came forth, but by that point i'd lost count. His cum was leaking from my mouth and down his shaft and balls. I held as much as I was able, but being amateur, at a bad angle, and having received so much volume, I never had a chance to keep it all.

I didn't want to swallow, not because I didn't want to ever, but because the taste, aroma, and texture of his semen in my mouth was exquisite. I understood from reading about it that vegans have better tasting cum. But that's like understanding horseback riding by reading about it. The actual experience was far more enjoyable than I could have hoped. His semen was so sweet and delicious, much superior to my own, which i'd consumed on many occasions. I kept my mouth on his cock, bathing it in his own fluids, while he descended from his climax. I suckled it gently, trying to make this first experience last as long as possible.

At this point, I realized that my own cock was rock hard and trying to straighten out in my panties. But to call mine a cock was an injustice to his, and indeed to most cocks. There was no comparison in size, or any other measure. There was only true cock in the room. The one owned by the Man, my Dominant, my Master. The cock reposing in my mouth was all the cock our relationship would ever need. We both knew it.

At last, he guided my head away from him. We looked at each other. "Show me," he said.

I opened my mouth, and displayed the large pool of white sperm swimming around my mouth.

"Swallow, then clean me."

I felt the gobs of his semen slide down my throat to await processing into my body. His cock and balls were slick with the cum that had escaped my mouth. I licked him as clean as I was able, taking time to get into every crevice I could reach, savoring every morsel, and dwelling longer than necessary on his shaft. Finally complete, I leaned back, awaiting his next order.

"You did well for a beginner. You took my guidance well, and you improved noticeably during the session. I will expect you to continue to improve, and I know you can and you will. Isn't that right?

"Yes, Sir, thank you for the honor of sucking your cock. And thank you for guiding me and teaching me how to better please you. I want nothing more than to learn to please you in every way, and I will strive to learn and improve at all times."

He was silent for a few minutes, as though pondering something.

"Are you hard, marissa?" He inquired.

"Yes, Sir, I am," I replied with embarrassment.

"Show me."

I pulled the hem of my dress up and the front of my panties down, and the little clitty popped into view. He judged it for a short time, and as he did, I found myself getting even harder.

"That's not much of a cock, is it marissa? Really more like a clitty, don't you think?"

"No, Sir, I mean, yes, Sir. I am sorry..."

"There's nothing to apologize for, you didn't order it that way. It's just part of what make you the way you are. It's a good fit for your personality. So, embrace it. Be proud that your little clitty matches your submissiveness, your femininity." As he spoke, he noticed the effect his voice was having. "You look like you're getting pretty excited there, marissa."

He raised his feet to my clitty, and I swooned. A few deft touches of his toes to my shaft, and I orgasmed. There wasn't much, it just dribbled out and onto his feet. The feeling was exquisite though. I had cum at my Master's touch.

"My, my," he scolded, "someone had a little accident." He lowered his feet and stared at me, to see what I would do. I knew what he expected. I lowered my lips gently licked up the ejaculate, continuing until I was sure he was clean.

"You've left me a bit messy, marissa," holding his semi-flaccid cock. I could not see signs of cum, but I didn't doubt him.

"If it pleases you, Sir, I would like to wash your cock and balls." He nodded, and I scurried into the bathroom, returning with a warm, wet washcloth.

I gently applied the cloth to his mostly flaccid penis and testicles, wiping away any residue of his Cum that I might have missed, and my saliva. When I finished, he wasn't as flaccid. I turned my attention to his feet. When they were clean, I leaned down and kissed each foot as a show of respect. I looked up and saw that his cock was back in action. My earlier attention, and my ministrations on his feet had the effect I was secretly hoping for.

"Sir, May I ask a question?"

"Yes, of course."

"Would it be ok if sometimes I asked if I may be permitted to suck your cock? It would give me a chance to continue my practice, and I believe I can do better with more practice."

He laughed. My Dominant laughed and I had caused it. I smiled.

"marissa, yes, you may ask on occasion, but be mindful and do not overuse the privilege. As for now, I know that you will do well the next time you worship my cock, but I want you to wait for it. I want you to consider this evening a tremendous success, and to go home and ponder your new life. You will suck my cock again. That is a promise. In fact, you will do so many times. Do you know why?"

"Yes, Sir, because I am your cocksucker."

"That's correct, marissa. As you experienced tonight, I produce large amounts of semen, and must relieve the pressure on a regular basis. So, I may call upon you at random times. If I do, you are to drop whatever you are doing and come to me immediately, If you fail to service me at those times I will be displeased. Only extraordinary circumstances will allow exceptions.

You should also know that I will also take your submission to me into deeper levels, levels you'd never have thought possible, levels that you are not even aware of. Because the deeper you go, the higher I ascend. All this will come, in due time. Tonight, however, I must get back to my studies. And you've already had a big day. You may kiss my cock goodnight, but then you must go. Let yourself out."

And so I did, a reverent kiss that I sustained for as long as I dare. "Thank you, Sir, and good night."

"Sleep well, marissa."

I did. I'd found my calling. I'd never been happier. Yet it was a long day, emotionally and physically draining, and no sooner had my head hit the pillow than I was asleep.

marissacd
marissacd
101 Followers