All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Submissive Ch. 02'

by marissacd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I am a sissy faggot cocksucking CD and I love getting dressed for my male lovers. Not into feet worship but definitely love sucking cock and also getting fucked, especially by a BBC. Please tell us what happens next -- hopefully his neighbour fucks his sissy man pussy. Love this story -- almost as much as I love cock.

TanniaLingTanniaLingover 5 years ago
Exceptionally well written

The subject matter is not my favorite, but the story is very well written.

MasterTjWMasterTjWover 4 years ago
Marissa is adopting well

Marissa has found a home that appreciates her talents in the kitchen and at the alter of her dominant's manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remember its fiction

As other readers have mentioned very well written. I also liked the doms demeanor and skill at bringing marrissa deeper and deeper into subjugation. He was clear kind and demanding and asked Marissa to expressly state what she wanted, a way of getting consent. If I can be so arrogant, Id like to give some advice to other readers. Enjoy your kink, as i do, but remember its fantasy. Giving yourself body and soul to someone unconditioally is dangerous. Sorry if that was pretentious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous