My Neighbor's Submissive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marissacd
marissacd
101 Followers

"Come closer, marissa."

I looked at Edmund. "Do as he says," was his simple command. I moved toward him.

He unbuckled his trousers and opened his zipper, and pulled out a beautiful, semi-erect circumcised cock. Pale and cylindrical and veiny. My mouth began to water.

"On your knees, bring your face up close to it."

I did as commanded, awkwardly, hobbled by the skirt but managing just the same. His cock was a stark contrast in color to Edmund's beautiful black skin tone, just a bit shorter and not quite as thick, so far as I could tell. It was a lovely specimen that almost any man would proudly own.

"Tell me what you want, marissa."

I did not hesitate. I was mesmerized by the beautiful penis standing close to erect, just before me. "Sir, with my Master's permission, I would very much like to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth. It is beautiful, Sir. May I please have the honor of worshiping your lovely cock?"

"You may," he said. I began with a reverent kiss on the crown. The kiss turned into a French kiss, and my tongue snaked out to flicker across the frenulum. He moaned. I kissed my way down his shaft, which was rapidly engorging and becoming quite hard, and back up. Mr. Karlsson leaked a lot of pre-cum, and I eagerly lapped it up.

I stopped, and asked if I might remove his pants, to which he agreed. Discarding his shoes, socks (something about naked men with their socks still on really doesn't work for me), his trousers and shorts left him naked from the waist down. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed his shirt, revealing a firm torso covered sparsely by blonde hair, and it was a sight to behold. I resumed my attention to his manhood, sucking the head into my mouth, and caressing his ball sack as I did. He had obviously showered recently, but still there was a manly scent of sweat that I found intoxicating. I was determined to make my Master proud, to show my subservience by doing all I could to service his guest. I felt his gaze upon me, and caught an expression of satisfaction on his face. This was by no means a difficult task. I was enthralled by Mr. Karlsson's beautiful body and his wonderful manhood. I took him deeper, and he held my head there for a bit. He wasn't going to last long. I used my tongue on the underside, while hold him as deeply as I could. I teased by stopping and took my mouth to his balls, licking and swirling them with tongue. I jerked his shaft and alternately took each orb in my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled with my eyes. I had just now doubled the number of cocks I had taken in my mouth. I wondered how many more times that number might double. The thought turned me on a lot.

"You're right, she's good," he said in a voice trembling and barely in control.

I took him back into my mouth and bobbed on him, urgently seeking my reward. His cock head flared and spasms of cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed quickly, not wanting to lose any. It tasted more like my own cum. A little bitter, but not bad by any means. Still, nowhere near as sweet as Edmund's semen. I held Mr. Karlsson's cock in my mouth while his orgasm subsided and he began to soften.

He pulled out, finally, and I said, "thank you Mr. Karlsson for the honor of sucking your cock. I hope you found it enjoyable."

"marissa, you did a good job. I did enjoy it. Thank you."

"There is no need to thank her, Oscar," said Edmund. You did her a favor by allowing her to submit to you."

Turning to me, Edmund said, "come here, marissa."

Without another spoken word, I shuffled to between his legs and performed the same clothing removal ritual on Edmund that I'd done on Mr. Karlsson. I proceed to fellate Edmund, with great gusto, having gotten myself so turned on sucking his dinner guest's cock. This task that I loved so much became all the more exciting now that I had an audience. I used every skill I had, with my lips, tongue, mouth and hands.

Edmund started talking to Mr. Karlsson again about the business opportunity they were considering. He ignored my efforts, diminishing my status further and elevating his own. They talked for many minutes while I ministered to his member, in no hurry to finish a task I truly loved performing. All good things end, and as they reached agreement on what appeared to be an important point, Edmund grabbed my head and ejaculated into my mouth. So much cum, and so good. I could never get enough of my Master's cum.

He pulled out. "marissa, there is no longer a need for the mask. Go and remove it, make yourself pretty, and change into the outfit you brought with you. Then serve us coffee, we have more business to discuss."

He was right, of course. I'd sucked Mr. Karlsson's cock, and if their business relationship worked out, I was pretty sure I would again. If not, I'd never see him again. In either case, anonymity was no longer necessary.

I was excited now to show off my body. Everything Edmund had done was pushing my buttons, even the punishment the other day. He just seemed to know how and when to take me further into his realm. I took each step willingly and eagerly.

I started the coffee brewing and went upstairs to get ready. I unlocked the uniform and heels, and stripped naked. I showered in the guest bathroom, and spent a fairly long time applying makeup. I wanted to look as sexy as possible. An orange tinted eye shadow dramatically offset my blue eyes, and I thought that my eyeliner made me look sultry. I switched to the shoulder-length auburn wig I'd brought earlier in the day. I fitted the stockings and garter, and slipped the babydoll over the lacy bra that held my breast forms. A lace thong did nothing to hide my tiny clitty, but I didn't care. I wanted Mr. Karlsson to see that I wasn't a man in any way that mattered. My highest, strappy stilettos and silver hoop earrings, with matching bracelet and necklace completed my look. I felt so sexy.

My heels clattered on the steps as I descended into the kitchen, then approached the den with the coffee service. Again, I waited some minutes at the threshold, until Edmund summoned me, a further demonstration to his guest of the power he held over me. They had redressed, to my disappointment. Edmund kept on talking business, but I could feel Mr. Karlsson's eyes on me the entire time I served the coffee.

"Wait in the corner, until you are needed, marissa," Edmund commanded, and then said to Mr. Karlsson, "she's still new and learning her place."

I did, as instructed, at a position where Mr. Karlsson could see me, but Edmund could not. I stood perfectly still, understanding the game Edmund way playing. His guest was not fully engaged in the conversation, repeatedly stealing glances my way. I smiled politely as he did, encouraging his gaze, reveling in the attention, and watching my Master and Mr. Karlsson continue the negotiations.

I saw Master's cup empty, and I refilled both of them. After well over an hour, I heard them exchange final words of agreement. They stood, and shook hands.

"marissa, fetch the Champagne from the kitchen, Mr. Karlsson and I have something to celebrate. Bring three flutes."

I returned quickly with the required items. Edmund opened the bottle and I poured their drinks. I was about to do the same with mine, but he stopped me.

"Oscar," he said, I think our servant her deserves a special drink. Would you agree?"

Unsure of the meaning, he replied, "She has been very attentive tonight, I do think she deserves a reward."

"Then perhaps you'll assist me," he responded. With that, he unzipped and pulled out his cock.

"Get on your knees, and hold the glass still, marissa."

He pissed into my Champagne flute, filling it about halfway, then turned to his guest.

"Would you be so kind as to fill her glass the rest of the way?"

Mr. Karlsson, grinned, and replied, "Of course!"

I watched from close up as the glass filled with a darker yellow liquid than my Master produced.

"Now we are ready to toast. To our new arrangement, may it bring us both prosperity," Edmund said.

"To our new arrangement," Mr. Karlsson replied.

They drank. I drank. My drink was strong in taste, not the most pleasant, but not terrible either. In any case, I was so turned on by the situation, I drank the whole glass quickly.

Edmund refilled their flutes, and they refilled mine. I smiled at Mr. Karlsson as I drank the piss cocktail. I saw the glint of supremacy in his eyes. These men were equals, or nearly so. I was by far their inferior.

Edmund asked me, "marissa, how would you recommend that we close out the evening?"

"Sir, it seems that in our present situation, the best course of action would be for me to suck both of your cocks one more time. May I have the honor, Sir?

"Indeed," he said. They both stepped forward. I took my Master's cock first, as a sign of my total dedication to him. I kissed the head and licked all around it, then turned to his shaft. While I was doing that, Mr. Karlsson was undressing again. The man had a beautiful body and apparently liked to show it. He brought his cock to my lips and I turned my head to envelop it, tasting a little more piss on his opening. Edmund stripped at this point, and now before me stood two gorgeous naked men with magnificent, hard cocks, of starkly contrasting colors. I was in heaven as I worshipped them in turn, back and forth. Bobbing up and down, taking one deep, licking the other's balls, swirling my tongue around both heads at the same time, jerking them with my hands as I did. Their words sent me deeply into subspace.

"She's a good little cocksucker, isn't she? Look how much she loves it."

"Yes, she's my little slut. She is addicted to my cock. She'll do anything I say, just for the chance to swallow my cum. Isn't that right, marissa?"

"Mmm, yes, Sir. I love your cock, I love your cum, and I love you," I replied quickly, desperate to re-engage in my cock sucking adventure.

"Do you see? The more dominant I am with her, the more she loves me. I know what she needs, and I'm giving it to her. In return, she is mine."

It was all true. The higher he went, the lower I went, and the more I fell in love with him.

"I'm getting close," Mr. Karlsson said. Not for my benefit, I could tell that already. I knew my Master was as well.

Edmund pulled out of my mouth and began jerking. His guest did likewise. I looked upward, my face an eager target. I didn't wait long. Nearly simultaneously, ropes of creamy, delicious white cum began to crisscross my face. Edmund alone could nearly cover my face with his ejaculate. The two of them combined to do just that, pooling their cum in my eye sockets, across and up my nose, onto my cheeks, dripping into my ears, lips, into my open mouth, and onto my neck. So much cum, so warm and sticky and wonderful. My body tensed and my panties got wet. I had cum from the debauchery.

When they finished, I scooped all that I could into my mouth. I was ravenous. The men "helped" by rubbing their cocks on my wet face and taking turns feeding me.

Mr. Karlsson, put his softened cock in my mouth. I suckled on it, and looked into his eyes and held my head.

"Do you mind?" he asked Edmund.

"Not at all, go right ahead."

He released a stream, flooding my mouth with his urine. I drank and drank, somehow learning on the job how to swallow with his cock still between my lips and the piss still coming. He finished, but I continued ministering to his cock, hoping he might get hard a third time.

"That's all I've got, marissa," he said with a sigh. Both men began to dress.

"Go now, marissa. Undress and wait for me in the master bathroom."

I followed my instructions, while remembering my manners. I curtsied and said, "Mr. Karlsson, it was a pleasure meeting you tonight. I hope that my service was to your satisfaction."

"Yes, it was, marissa. I look forward to seeing you again."

A thank you, another curtsey and I was on my way. The front door closed not long after, and Edmund entered the bathroom.

"You did well, tonight, marissa. However, you are a mess now, join me in the shower."

I followed him in, and with simple hand pressure on my shoulders, took my rightful kneeling position.

"You seem to like piss, marissa, is that so?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why?"

"I don't truly know, Sir. Drinking it turns me on a great deal. I suppose it is a demonstration of my submission."

"I see. Well, close your eyes and open your mouth, marissa. I'm going to wash your face."

He let loose a powerful stream all upon my face, my hair and my chest. He saturated me with his pee. I basked in the warmth and the aroma. After he finished, he turned on the water, and shortly, the warm, fresh water cascaded over both of us. I applied body wash to his lower half, thoroughly cleaning everywhere. He leaned over, away from me, and I worshipped his asshole, driving my tongue into him as far as I was able. He held me there a long time, until finally turning and taking my mouth vigorously, as he had the other day. He pushed deeper this time, and I had to fight my gag reflex. I longed to take him into my throat, to feel his balls slap my chin, but I was not there yet. He didn't force it. Instead, he held my face and fucked it, using me for his release. At last, the signs of his orgasm were evident, and he let loose another volley of cum, markedly less to be sure, but still an impressive load considering it was his fourth of the day, and third of the evening.

We finished in the shower, and after I dried him, he sent me home. Edmund had raised the game, and I was up to the task. I felt proud of my accomplishments.

marissacd
marissacd
101 Followers
12