My Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
Tim and Russ get a workout.
1k words
4.02
34.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim drove over to Russ's house. It was late summer and both boys turned 18 just before their senior year of high school. They had a habit of working out in Russ's garage since it had a collection of workout gear. A bench press was the prominent feature, but it also had a collection of barbells, an upright rack that was for pull up/chin ups and bar dips. There was a rack for weighted squats as well.

They drank their pre-workout booster drink and warmed up with heavy rope jump rope. After 20 minutes Russ racked 200 lbs on the bench press and started his routine. Tim grabbed some 35 lb barbells and started curling as Russ did his presses.

"Hey, I've noticed Kimmy gets a bit drunk on Thursdays." Russ said.

"The neighbor's wife? Tim replied.

"Yep, she lays out by the pool in her backyard. Sipping margaritas most of the day."

"Tomorrow is Thursday..." Tim gave Russ a look.

Both were exhaling noticeably as they worked out. They swapped after each set. Tim jumping on the bench press and Russ grabbing the barbells.

"So bring your swim shorts tomorrow." Russ blew out.

"You planning something?"

"You'll see," smiled Russ wickedly.

*****

The next day was leg day as Tim and Russ got their pump on. At about noon, Russ nodded to Tim and they changed into swim shorts and grabbed a towel. Russ approached the backyard wall and looked over. Sure enough Kim was laying in a bikini with a large goblet filled with light green liquid.

"Kim, would it be possible for Tim and I to swim in your pool? It's really hot today and we just finished working out."

Kim looked at him, his head just over the wood fence. She raised her sunglasses, and nodded. "Yeah, why not. Make sure you shower off your sweat before you get in please."

Tim and Russ walked back to the front where Kim opened the side gate to her backyard. Both Tim and Russ quickly showered off in her outdoor pool shower. After that, laughing like teenagers, they leaped into the pool and started rough housing. As they splashed around, Kim watched, drinking from her margarita.

She smiled to herself, having devilish thoughts about the two hunks in her backyard.

After a bit, the boys stopped rough housing and started swimming laps. When they finished, they came to the edge of the pool and stared at Kim. She smiled devilishly but didn't say anything.

They stared at her for a bit, when a devilish thought crossed her mind. She slightly opened her legs and yawned.

"Can you one you boys put some suntan lotion on me?"

"Sure!" They both agreed.

She turned over, and the boys grabbed the bottle of lotion, and proceeded to lather her up. Four hands gently massaged the back of her legs and back. Those firm hands wandered over her body, and she sighed a long relaxing sigh.

"That feels so good." she said. "You have strong hands."

Russ's hand slipped just under her bikini bottom slightly rubbing her perky bottom. Tim's hand rubbed lotion under her bikini top strings and just barely graced her side boob. The boys gave each other a look, and smiled.

"Mmm, you boys better not get any ideas," she murmured.

She flipped over, and the boys continued rubbing suntan lotion on her body. One of Russ's thumbs ran under her bikini bottom just grazing her small patch of pubic hair. Tim's fingers run just under her top, grazing just a little of her under boob.

"Mmmm," she murmured. Her legs opened a little wider.

Russ gave Tim a look as her eyes were closed. Their fingers started probing a little father under her bikini. Just tantalizing enough to be provocative yet could be explained away as a 'slip'.

"What are you boys doing?" she asked, but they didn't stop their gentle massage.

"We were just putting some lotion on you," Tim said innocently.

"Yeah, we are just repaying your kindness," agreed Russ.

"Well keep doing it," she grinned mischievously with her eyes closed.

Their hands continued and went further. Her legs opened a little more and Tim's hands went further under her bikini top. Russ was rubbing her legs with lotion and his thumbs went under the bikini bottom and grazed her pussy lips.

"Mmmm, that does feel nice." she cooed.

Without thinking about it, Tim whipped out his cock and gently waved it over her face. To his surprise she took it in her mouth. Her lips enveloped it, and started sucking it. Russ removed her bikini bottom and started massaging her pussy lips with his strong hands.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," she cooed.

Both boys gave each other a look.

Russ reached down and started licking her pussy, her legs wide open now. She was tugging on Tim's cock, shoving it deeper into her mouth. They continued stimulating her, while she remained with eyes closed, smiling.

"Okay, you boys better get going now." she said.

They looked at each other.

"Get going harder," she whispered, opening her legs farther open.

Russ pulled off his shorts and moved to place his cock tip at her wet pussy. Tim moved over her and started pushing his member deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm, yummm" she moaned.

Russ started fucking her pussy while Tim straddled her face and was fucking her face. They continued as her body responded, shuddering and shaking at times.

"Ahhhh," she gasped.

She lifted up, and pushed Russ under her, then straddled his cock. Shoving Tim to stand over Russ, she started sucking his teen cock like she was starving. Her hips were clapping down on Russ's meaty cock as she swallowed more and more of Tim's veined hard on.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" she whispered.

Russ grabbed her ass and was slamming her pussy down on his rigid phallus. Tim had her hair in a fisted knot and was fucking her face like a whore.

"God yes! I haven't been fucked like whore since college!" her nipples were hard and rigid from the excitement.

Both boys exploded their milky white cum into her at the same time. She swallowed up Tim's discharge without hesitation. Russ's goo filled her up, and she wiggled her waist on top of him, making sure to squeeze her loins and milk his shaft.

"Same time tomorrow? She smiled, finally opening her eyes.