My Neighbors' Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo I began working into her caught her off-guard. She didn't get angry with me; OH NO! Mandi looked around at me, grinning sensually.

"Nice," she murmured before returning to Ashely's love box. Jay had told me Mandi was a 'total slut'; I certainly had no idea what he really meant.

For all her fabled promiscuity, Mandi proved to be relatively snug. While I was still working the dildo in, I chanced upon Mandi's sphincter by accident. I had theoretical knowledge of anal sex, yet I'd never believed someone would be bucking up against me, begging for it. Mandi did. Shoving my finger straight into her ass would have been physically cruel; I wasn't going there.

Instead I reached around Mandi and stuck a finger first in her mouth and then into Ashely's cunt, getting it good and slick. I brought the hand back and began pushing my middle finger past her sphincter. I could literally see Mandi relax her rectal muscles and let me penetrate her. I was beginning to feel that Ted's marriage to Mandi was a lost cause even without my involvement.

"Oh fuck," Mandi moaned as I went in delving down to my second knuckle. I began alternating strokes between one finger in her back passage and the dildo in her pussy, exciting her to the point she stopped eating Ashely out, though she kept up the vibrator action.

"Shit -- oh shit!" Mandi squealed as her fluids gushed around the dildo and dripped down her thighs.

Since Ashely was again close, I let Mandi get back to pleasuring her. I took the time to slip out of my slippers, slacks and short sleeve shirt ~ I was 'going commando' this morning. Ashely was looking up at the ceiling's wood beams, so it was Mandi alone who turned around to see me putting a heavy blanket over the coffee table. She flinched when she saw me yet also seemed a bit curious. I needed Ashely to move first.

"Ashely come over here and lie down the table," I ordered. Ashely rolled her head forward.

"Please Darren hasn't this been ... enough?" she finished weakly. I was standing naked before them, my body a crisscrossed with scars from the numerous surgeries I'd been through.

"I had plastic surgery on the face, neck and hands to remove those scars," I explained. But I didn't see a point to removing the rest. Now I'm glad I didn't," I menaced. "And no, this hasn't been enough -- not nearly enough; now get your ass over here and lie down on the table."

She kept casting guilty glances my way as she obeyed. I had to position her just right; her head hanging upside down off the table and her legs pulled up and held by her hands behind the knees. When I was satisfied, I called over Mandi, the Uber-slut.

"Get up here -- '69' -- get back to eating that pussy," I told her. Mandi brandished her vibrator and crawled on top. Due to Ashely's position, Mandi's knees were vicariously placed, but I didn't think this part of the program would last long. I was ready to bust a nut as it was.

"Get your face up to Mandi's pussy," I advised Ashely as I began working out the dildo still in Mandi. There was bound to be a little something behind this. Faced with her sister-in-law's cunt, Ashely made one final plea.

"Please stop this, Darren," she begged. "We used to get along so well."

"I think we are getting along fine right now," I looked down at her with my scarred, mangled knee right beside her head. I pulled the dildo out of Mandi and watched the fluids ooze out of that stretched cunt. Ashely grimaced as she began lapping up those pussy juices with her tongue. I took the dildo around to Mandi.

"You fuck her with this," I whispered to Mandi. "When I stick it to her, you use the vibrator to tease her ass." Mandi gave me a wicked grin and nodded. Mandi should have been more aware of the old saying 'what comes around, goes around'. When I got behind Mandi once more I tapped my penis against Ashely's cheek. She looked up at me while still sucking on Mandi's labia.

"Suck it," I commanded. When she opened her mouth, I put my cockhead to her lips. Seeing that I wasn't ramming my meat down her throat, Ashely began lick my head and wrap her lips around it. Once Ashely got my head good and wet, I removed it from her mouth and pushed my penis into Mandi's vagina. Even after the dildo, Mandi was still a bit tight while being very steamy and viscous.

As Mandi felt my meat penetrating her, she began pumping the dildo into Ashely. Ashley gave an excited utterance, somewhere between pain and pleasure. I knew I wasn't going to last long this first time -- in over a year -- so I began slamming Mandi hard. She gave out a little squeal and began pumping Ashely rapidly in retaliation.

Coated with Mandi's copious juices and seconds from coming, I pulled out of Mandi's cunt, tilted Ashely's head down and pushed my cock back to her lips. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and I shoved my cock in. This time I was urgent and insistent. She gagged so I pulled back only to push forward again. I also shoved two fingers into Mandi with a third rubbing against her clit.

The gagging alerted Mandi to Ashely's distress. The vibrator came on and she pressed it against Ashely's sphincter. Ashely thrashed and bucked. Her throat began constricting around my cock as her second climax surged over her.

"I'm cumming," I warned her. Ashely bobbed her upside-down head a few times and off I went.

Ashely gulped and swallowed most of my seed. Some dribbled around the edges of her mouth. Even thrashing around, Ashely kept milking every last taste of my semen. She did such a good job I had become semi-rigid again by the time I pulled my cock free of her lips. Mandi's sense of accomplishment forcing Ashely to orgasm plus my fast-moving fingers finally brought Mandi to climax as well.

I helped Mandi off of Ashely then helped Ashely sit up on the coffee table. Mandi wobbled over to the sofa and plopped down on it, semi-exhausted.

"Shit," Mandi exhaled. "That was wild." Ashely regarded me cautiously. I knew she was hoping this was over yet was afraid to ask.

I whipped up two more drinks for the women. They drank slower this time. Ashely stared off into space while Mandi looked around my living room.

"You seem to be doing well for yourself," Mandi noted.

"Damn it!" Ashely spat. "He just fucked us both and you are admiring his décor?"

"I'm doing okay," I responded to Mandi. "Let's go see what the bedroom is like."

Mandi swilled down her drink, stood up and looked at me for directions. I pointed down the proper hallway. Ashely sat there until I retrieved my cane. She was moving slowly so I smacked her fat bottom with my hand ~ hard and loud.

"Ow!" she squawked.

"I'm a half-crippled man, Ashely. Keep ahead of me, or you are going to get a handprint on your left butt cheek to match the one on your right," I teased her. "Down to the end of the hall," I instructed. Ashely didn't move fast enough so I put a palm to her left cheek as promised. I had to admit I liked the way it jiggled from the spanking too.

She looked back at me with a pain expression. Meanwhile Mandi snickered. She led the way into my bedroom and crawled up on my bed then rolled onto her side.

"Mandi, sit up against the headboard," I directed. "Ashely, walk around to the foot of the bed then crawl up."

Ashely crawled up on all fours only to stop short of Mandi. I put my cane down and spanked her ass again.

"Mandi, spread those legs. Ashely, it is time you service Mandi with the passion she's shown you. Get in there and get licking." Mandi readily spread her legs and with a wicked twist of the lips and an impish light in her eyes, beckoned Ashely forward with a forefinger.

Ashely went between Mandi's legs without enthusiasm yet she was obeying. I didn't chastise her, because what I really wanted was to fuck Ashely for the hell she'd put me through. She'd flirted with me after Jefferson had screwed Mandi. I knew she simply wanted to feel appreciated after the blow to her ego. At that time her being married meant a lot to me so I had done nothing.

The pain in my knee which came from bending down behind Mandi went from a dull throbbing to hot pinprick as I climbed up behind Ashley. When I pressured her legs farther apart, Ashely looked back at me.

"Darren, you used to be so nice to me," she begged.

"That's right," I growled. "I was nice to you, took you in when Jefferson locked you out of your house and you repaid me by sending those to fuck-nuts over to nearly kill me."

"Jefferson is the only man I've ever been with," she pled her case. I lifted her ass cheeks up then pushed her spine down.

"Forgotten about Jay already?" I mocked her. I put my cock against her vagina and slid it in. She was hot and gushing with juices as I pumped in with one, steady thrust. Ashely moaned wantonly when my rod bottomed out in what was apparently 'untouched territory'. Mandi looked at me, licked her lips and then guided Ashely's face back to her twat.

"Lick it, Ash-Bitch," Mandi sneered at Ashely. "Let me feel that tongue go deep." Mandi ground Ashely's head harder.

"No tongue?" I inquired. Mandi shook her head. I put another sharp slap to Ashely's left ass-cheek. Ashely mumbled something and tried to pull her head up. Mandi wasn't allowing it.

"Tongue?" I questioned Mandi.

"Not deep enough," she giggled. I slapped the right then left butt-cheeks in rapid succession.

"Get to work, damn it!" I snapped. A second later Ashely began loudly slurping resulting in Mandi giving me a thumbs up. I could finally begin to pummel Ashely's rear end with all the pent up lust and rage I'd developed since I learned of her betrayal.

Within seconds Ashely was whimpering. Any hesitation she had shown towards pussy-licking Mandi melted away. She even reached up and spread Mandi's legs farther apart. Mandi let go of Ashely's head, leaned back and relaxed. She gazed down at Ashely, soaking up this impossible experience.

Ashely was really coasting along. Thanks to Mandi's earlier tutorial, she was also putting together what it took to pleasure a pussy. She alternated inserting two fingers into Mandi's cunt along with her tongue. She kept jumping her mouth up and sucking on the clit too. Combined with my ramming Ashely's pussy so hard, she was having her face shoved deeper into Mandi, which caused Mandi to finally erupt.

"Lick me -- suck it, BITCH!" Mandi squealed. Ashely suctioned Mandi's cunt so thoroughly Mandi went off again, squealing and thrashing about on the pillows she was sitting on. Mandi actually crab-walked back so that Ashely would give her poor pussy a rest. I was busy fucking away at Ashely like the Energizer Bunny.

I relished the way Ashely's flesh rippled from the impacts of my hips & pelvis against her ass and thighs. I spanked her ass and thighs lightly to keep her going. Twice she tried to fall forward away from me and twice I stopped her. I controlled her by yanking on her garter belt. I pounded her unmercifully through another near-orgasm. The pain in my knee was excruciating, but the look of disbelief she sent my way was all I was wanting and more.

I swear I've never cum so hard in my life. As my semen coated her vaginal walls she had one final, screaming orgasm. This time I let her collapse onto her stomach with me on top of her. Ashely was fighting for breath and covered with a sheen of well-deserved sweat.

"That was wicked-wild," Mandi exclaimed. "Jefferson doesn't fuck you like that, does he, Ashely?"

"I -- I don't want to think about it," Ashley panted. I shimmied off Ashely and lay beside her on my side. I ran my hand over her pink buttocks. When I rubbed my hand down her cleft, she put her face into the sheets and began moaning. As my hand stroked her kitty, I could feel her subtly thrusting her hips back. She wanted more.

"We are done, aren't we?" she mumbled after a minute.

"No," I tried to keep the anger out of my voice.

"I'm so sorry," she sounded sincere. Mandi looked at us both, wondering if the party was over.

"That might have helped if you had come to the hospital -- I was there for a month," I stated.

"I didn't know you," was Mandi's defense, "but I'm sorry."

"Mandi, you know that Ted goes nuts when you fuck around on him," I stared her down. "As far as I can tell you had zip moral qualms about aiming him at me instead of Jay."

"Had we fucked around sooner this probably wouldn't have happened," Mandi countered with her own slutty logic.

"I didn't screw around with married women," I answered. "I considered Marriage Vows to be sacred."

"Why are you making us have sex with you now?" Ashely murmured. "We are married."

"Notice I used the past tense, Ashely," I grimaced as me knee twinged.

"You used your marriage to manipulate your husbands and they've used it to control you," I continued. "You taught me that it wasn't so sacred after all. Congrats, Ashely and Mandi."

"What are you going to make us do next?" Ashely sighed

"I think you two should take an hour to recharge and relax," I spoke in a kinder voice.

"Don't bother getting dressed. There are some robes for you in the closet," I informed them. "Which reminds me; Ashely, you are going out and buying some bikinis tomorrow morning -- really skimpy bikinis with string ties on the side. No more one-pieces for you. Mandi, you know what to wear."

"I -- I can't wear something like -- like what Mandi wears," Ashely gasped.

"You can and you will," I grinned. "If I want a firm, tight-bodied slut, I have Mandi here." Mandi gave me her own wanton smile. "You are my full-bodied, hot slut, Ashely. You have huge titties, a luscious ass and a curvaceous figure. You are going to hang around the pool in them too."

"I like your bodies, I want to see them and you are going to do it for me," I finished.

"I'm going to love chasing that fat ass around," Mandi salivated.

"Darren, is there something else I can do -- cook, clean?" Ashely pleaded.

"Take a good look at all the scars on my body and answer your own damn question," I riposted.

That was pretty much that. Mandi skipped around the house happily naked. She brought the three of us orange juices. Ashely drifted off sleep soon after. Mandi and I took our naps a few minutes later.

[AND NOW THEY KNOW]

When I woke up, the women were still asleep. Mandi was curled up on my side of the bed with the comforter pulled over her. Ashely was still splayed out in the middle where she had crashed. With pleasure I saw that her legs were still spread. I popped a painkiller from the side table then got behind Ashely and began kissing her ass.

When I ran a finger down between her buttocks, Ashely opened her legs wider while starting to murmur contently. Only when I started tickling her labia did she stir to wakefulness.

"More?" she moaned. I twisted two fingers inside her. She was rapidly soaking wet.

"We have only just begun," I promised her. "But you might like this next part."

I parted her ass cheeks painfully wide then licked her from clit to asshole. I licked around her anus, driving my tongue in as far as I could against her resistance.

"That's filthy," she murmured. "So filthy." I pushed up and gave her bodacious buttocks another smack.

"We'll see about that," I grinned.

I got off the bed, retrieved two strap-ons and some lube. I hid one of the strap-ons then lubed up the second one. I kissed Mandi on the temple. When she stirred, I kissed her on the lips.

"Wake up, sleepy-head," I grinned at her. "I have a surprise."

"Cool," she gave me a sleepy smile as she sat up.

"Ashely, get over here," I beckoned. She climbed off the bed and stared at the object in my hands. Mandi looked at it too, her eyes growing large because she had figured out what I was going to do. Ashely was still wrapping her mind around things as I synched the strap-on to her.

"Mandi, move to the middle of the bed and turn around."

The younger lady rapidly complied.

"Ashely, now get up behind Mandi. Mandi has been mean to you all morning and she did fuck your husband," I riled Ashely up. "Now it is your chance to get a little payback."

"Oh Hell," Mandi groaned.

"You are going to get it now," Ashely declared with passion.

Ashely got onto the bed on her knees and roughly positioned Mandi on all fours. I grimaced as I hurried on the bed beside them. This revenge scheme was causing me more pain than anticipated. I held Ashely back long enough so I could pour more lube onto Mandi's ass. Ashely dragged her dildo over the liquid twice, then plunged into Mandi's pussy.

"Damn it," Mandi hissed as Ashely grabbed her hips tightly and drove her cock all the way in.

"Fuck you," Ashely growled. "If you had just kept your mouth shut -- or your hands off my husband, you slut, I wouldn't be treating you like the whore you are."

"Shut up, you skank," Mandi groaned in response. "You are a selfish, stuck-up -- CUNT!" she finished with a howl as Ashely rammed Mandi so hard the impact lifted her knees off the bed.

Ashely was relentless, pumping Mandi's vagina with sloppy, gooey sounds. When Mandi slumped forward on the mattress -- face-first -- Ashely reached forward, wrapped up Mandi's hair in one hand and yanked her back up. Mandi yelped in pain then sobbed slightly.

"Didn't you brag to me how much you like to get hammered in bed?" Ashely taunted her.

"Yes," Mandi said through gritted teeth. "I -- so good ..."

"WHAT?" Ashely shrieked. "You like this?" she sounded incredulous. Apparently the homemaker's understanding of what constituted a 'total slut' was mistaken as well. While still pulling back on Mandi's hair, Ashely also began to spank Mandi's beautiful bubble butt.

Ashely was in the process of turning Mandi's brown ass a deep red when Mandi gave her trademark squeal and came.

"Fuck, fuck, shit," Mandi sobbed. "HARDER!" Ashely gave up on spanking Mandi's ass to run her fingernails down her back. She had Mandi climaxing again within three minutes.

Both ladies were at the end of their endurance. Ashely was sweating and breathing hard and Mandi was slumping forward once more. Finally Ashely slid out of Mandi and fell to the side. They were both fighting for breath. Mandi proved to be in better shape.

"Hell, Ashely, you fucked a girl," Mandi gasped-giggled. "That's a perversion I've never done before."

"Shut up," Ashely mumbled. "I feel bad enough about this as it is."

"Do you feel bad because you liked it?" I quizzed her.

"I -- no," she murmured.

"Liar," panted Mandi. "You got off on making me cry and squeal."

"No, no, no," Ashely said as she went on her back then pulled the comforter over her face and shook her head.

"Not just a little bit?" I teased her. "Don't lie to me." Ashely was silent. "Okay then, let's get this off you," I indicated the strap-on. Once I had it off, I handed the fresh one to Mandi. "Here you go Mandi; it is your turn."

Mandi splayed Ashely's legs open and positioned herself on her knees between them.

"Darren, please stop this," Ashely sniffled. "I can't take anymore."

"What can't you take anymore, Ashely?" I persisted. I sat down beside Ashely's head as Mandi dipped the head of her artificial cock into Ashely's love box after she'd lubed the shaft.

"Noooo," Ashely moaned. "I can't -- I don't know what is right, or wrong anymore," she carried on.

"Let me give you a hint; sending those two boneheads over to my house to kick my ass was wrong and now I'm going to set it right," I clarified.

"I'm sorry," she begged. "I'm sorry."

We had been down this road before. Her reaching out to stroke my cock was new. I slid closer to her head until she could lead my cock to her lips. She pumped my shaft while she licked my head.

"You go -- Ashely," Mandi giggled. Mandi was pumping her sister-in-law with slow, steady strokes.

Mandi tried to hoist Ashely's thighs up by her elbows, but the weight made it awkward for her. She let the legs drop to the side and focused her attention on Ashely's breasts instead. Ashely began making deep purring noises. Her legs drew back and her hips rotated so that Mandi could get deeper penetrations. She also upped her tempo on my rod, pulling more and more past her lips.

123456...8