My Neighbour Becomes My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I am ready if you are, let's have another one, I like it with you," Louside said and then got up on the bed ready for me to fuck her again.

As I was getting up she said, "Would you like to do it doggy, that's always fun."

"Any way that I would fuck you would be a pleasure."

Lousie then got up on her all fours and I could see her beautiful plump lips between her legs waiting for my cock.

As I went forward to enter her I said, "You have a beautiful ass, I could fuck that too if you are interested."

"Some other time, it's not high on my list I have only done it once and it was not my best experience."

I said nothing but then spread the cheeks of her ass and saw her pink ass hole pucker up in anticipation of me entering her body again. I wasn't going into her there but I could tell she was tightening her kegals in anticipation of my cock going into her pink pussy.

I slid my cock in and she pushed back to take it in as well. I began to fuck her and she began to purr like a kitten.

"Skit that feels good," she said.

"I love it like this."

I slowly began to fuck her enjoying the feeling of the firm hold she had around my cock. She knew how to fuck and enjoy herself as well as make me happy. I could tell the guy who trained her was an expert.

We had been fucking in a slow gentle fashion enjoying the entire sensation of not only through my cock and balls but also the satisfaction I was getting from just being with her. She was a great companion and knew how to enjoy a fuck.

"God I love it like this," she said.

"So do I, and doing it with you I must say is making it even better, I can not believe how good you are and how young you are."

"Thank my stud man. He is responsible for me doing what I do and doing it well. We spent many hours just getting things the way he wanted it. I believe he knew how I was feeling with him in me and taught me how to enjoy the feeling of his cock and how I could get the most out of what I wanted out of us fucking. He could last for half an hour or more and it was amazing how we just fucked and he suggested ways for me to do things as he did things himself. Between the two of us, we had many hours of just improving how it felt when we were fucking. I have done it a few times since with other guys and none make me feel like I do with him. You are doing me in a similar way to him and I am honestly enjoying you fucking me as much as I enjoy him."

As she was telling me the story I was gently just thrusting and withdrawing and listening to her as well as getting wonderful feelings around my cock as we fucked. She was one of the best fucks I have ever had. She knew what fucking was and how to enjoy it without it becoming a race to the end.

"Louise I could fall in love with you but this would not feel the same. I love us fucking and I am enjoying your company, and you are not overwhelmed with passion. We are fucking because we like each other and we fuck well together. I would like to do this more often with you."

"I feel the same way, Maybe I can sneak over here and we can have some fun at night. I can always say I am going out with friends."

"I would have no objections to that and if you feel as I feel it won't upset either of us f we fuck somebody else if we get a chance. We could just be fuck buddies."

"That would be fantastic, some nights I lay in bed masturbating and if I could just ring you and see if you are home I could come over and fuck you. It is much better than masturbating and I feel like you do. I don't want to get into a relationship with you. The suggestion we be fuck buddies is great. "

By now we had been fucking for about twenty minutes. I was just enjoying the rhythm of fucking her and not thinking about cummin but suddenly I did.

"I am going to cum, how about you?" I called to her.

"Fuck me harder, don't worry if you cum. Just don't pull out, I will work myself off on it."

I began to thrust harder and faster and the feeling on my cock was amazing, it had been rubbing her internally for ages and it was quite sensitive. The head of my cock felt like it was as big as a tennis ball and it was so sensitive it almost hurt. My balls were swinging like the gong on a bell. Then I came, It was a huge relief to feel my cum spurting into her. I could feel it surging through my cock as if it were a fire hose. The feeling of me cumming and the feeling of the walls of her cunt firmly around my cock was mind-blowing. My balls were hanging about a foot down and slapping the cheeks of her ass. I was so engrossed in my orgasm and the feeling of me cumming, I hadn't realised Louise had also started to cum. She was grunting and virtually screaming and forcing herself up and down my shaft and working herself off. We were both enjoying the raptures of our orgasms without realising each of us was also having theirs. The physical and emotional sensations had overwhelmed both of us. The sounds of our lustful release were loud and frequent.

I fell forward over her and she collapsed and we both lay there for a moment with me on top of her before I rolled off her and she turned and faced me. Without a word, she kissed me and the passion we had for each other was amazing. We were behaving as lovers without being in love. We both held each other and kissed so passionately until we were completely exhausted. Our lips parted but our bodies clung to each other. The feeling of us both breathing heavily and rapidly slowly abated before she said, "That was the best fuck I have ever had. I love you."

"And I love what we did too. Louise, I have never felt like that with any other girl, I can honestly say that I have made love to you for the first time with any woman."

We continued to hold each other for ages until she said, "I have to get up it is running out of me everywhere, you will need to launder the sheets after this, they will be stiff with what has come out of me that you have put into me. You seem to put litres of it into me each time.

I heard the toilet flush and the shower run. I got up and had a pee and joined her in the shower. It was fun.

That was the beginning of a non-romance where we made love without being in love.

Our sex was amazing and frequent. Louise rang a couple of times that week and we fucked like rabbits.

I took her away for a weekend. I know of a property where they have a cabin for itinerant workers. I rang the owner and it was vacant. It is remote and off the grid. Our water is pumped from a stream nearby and the power is from solar.

We lived naked in daylight hours for three days. We put a futon onto the grass and we used that for our lovemaking. We lay in the sun and we fucked hard. We fucked like lovers, We fucked for fun and we fucked like dogs.

In between fuck sessions we went on short walks and swam in the stream which resembled a washing machine at times.

We were lovers without being in love. We just loved fucking, Louise told me that in three days she believed she had been fucked more times than in her lifetime. I had never had sex as often or so frequently myself. It could well have been described as an orgy. Never before have I had so much sex in such a short time and with the same woman.

God only knows what her parents would say if they knew what a little slut she had become and who the stud was that satisfied her every desire.

She laughed and told me that the soles of her feet should be suntanned as she had them up so often facing the sun almost all day, as we had fucked for hours.

That was a weekend that we will never forget. On the way home she told me she was a little bit sore but had no regrets and would do it all over again whenever I asked.

Two months later after we continued to fuck regularly Louise showed me a tattoo above her pubic hair line It was my name-- small it may have been but it was to be visible on her body forever over the place that had given us both so much pleasure.

After six months of our relationship, she accepted a position overseas and was away for almost a year.

When she returned she and I resumed our relationship as if we had never been apart despite her mother's objections.

Our first reunion was within hours of her return and she made a point of immediately showing me the result of her breast surgery.

Both areola were now heart-shaped. They looked amazing.

She told me one of her friends had the same thing done to hers and she arranged for Louise to have the same reshaping done by the same breast surgeon.

She had had several lovers whilst she had been away and each one had complimented her on the appearance of them after she had it done.

I would not have complained if she had gone bare-breasted and shown the world -- they looked amazing as did the rest of her body to share with her tattoo.

Louise and I are still together as lovers, not partners. We have both had casual intimate relationships when the opportunity presented itself. I was still travelling a lot and there were always opportunities that I was willing to take advantage of. Louise and her friends did not let the grass grow under their feet and took the opportunity to partake in relationships when the opportunity felt right.

When I was home she and I never let an opportunity pass. We had several weekends at the property where she suggested she try and get the soles of her feet sunburned. The sex with her was always amazing and I never stopped admiring her areola where her nipples were the centre of attraction on her breasts.

12